Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chunin Exam: Part One

3.2K 162 91
By PanaceaCaix

I slammed the door wide open, making most of the attention go to me. "Holaa!!" I said as I waved at everyone. "Nice to meet you!!"

Most students had scary looking faces, that should've made me terrified. But for some reason, I didn't really care.

I observed all the different students from different villages. Some were from the Leaf Village, Sound Village, and many more.

They stared at me with distaste and amusement at the same time. They're probably underestimating me...

"O-oi! Ann, keep it down!" Someone whisper-yelled as they covered my mouth. "Don't be too friendly to them!"

I glanced at the person and sighed. "Alright, sweetheart. I knew you always cared for me!!" I cooed as Shikamaru's face reddened a bit.

"I-I told you not to call me that!!" He muttered, embarrassed. "Troublesome woman.."

"Shikamaru, who are you--oh! Ann, you're here!" Ino exclaimed as she walked towards me with Choji following behind her.

"I heard you're going solo!" She stated, surprised. "That must be hard..."

Choji nodded beside her. "Will you be okay during the exam?" He questioned as he munched on his chips.

I sighed once again. "Yesss!! I told this to many people, I'll be fine!" I groaned.

Sure it'll be difficult during the actual exam, but thanks to my knowledge of Naruto, I should be 50% fine.

"Hey, look! It's team 10!" Someone snickered. A chorus of barks and howls followed after.

"Hm--Kiba? Your team's taking the exam too?" Shikamaru questioned. "Then maybe team Naruto will also participate.."

"Oh, they will!" I said, taking a single chip from Choji. He stared at me blankly, confused for a second, before he just sighed, and continued eating.

"Tch! What a drag.." Shikamaru mumbled, annoyed.

"A-ann-san, I-I heard y-you w-were go-going--"

"Yes, yes, yes!! I'm going solo, big deal!" I cut Hinata off, making her mumble an apology.

"S-sorry.."

I shushed her, and teleported in front of her, making everyone go wide-eyed.

"Shh... it's okay, don't cry.." I cooed as I patted her head. "Mama's here.."

"MAMA?!?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock. Even her team was shocked. Hinata blushed madly at the attention she was receiving while I continued patting her head.

"Yeah, that's right!" I stated loudly as I pointed to the other ninja's. "If I see you harassing mah baby, I'mma beat yo--"

"Ann! Language!" Ino scolded as she crossed her arms.

"--beaautiful faces!" I continued, making Kiba sweatdrop slightly.

I had stopped patting Hinata and made my way over to Shino, who stared down at me blankly. I got up in his face, and curiously poked it.

"What're you doing?" He questioned in a blank voice.

"What lotion do you use for your face?" I asked.

This made everyone faceplant on the floor with a dark aura surrounding them.

"Hey, I'm just asking!" I stated as I rolled my eyes.

"This girl's an idiot.." Ino mumbled. "...A complete idiot.."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't agree more," Choji mumbled.

"You've betrayed me, Choji!?!?" I exclaimed as I anime-cried.

It was at this moment I felt a pair of eyes watching me, the feeling made me turn to where I felt the presence was coming from.

"Who are you looking at?" Kiba wondered as he tried to look where I was looking.

"That guy.." I gestured to a certain redhead, who was just glaring holes into the back of my head. "The one over there.." I whispered, ignoring his intimidating looks.

"Where?" asked Kiba.

"The sexy redhead guy over there!!" I stated as I pointed to Gaara. "Isn't he amazing?!"

Ino came up to me in a flash. "Sexy guy?! Where, where?!" She questioned as she looked everywhere, frantically. When she finally saw Gaara, she slowly turned to me with a look.

"Ann.." she took a deep breath. "You have a strange definition of sexy," She stated. "Sexy should be defined as good-looking, like Sasuke!!" She had sparkles in her eyes as she started fantasizing.

I pretended to puke. "What? Shino." I turned towards the Aburame. "Do you think Sasugay is sexy?" I asked.

"What did you call Sasuke?!" Ino raged.

He just stared at me blankly before shrugging. "He's definitely not bad-looking," He stated. "But I wouldn't say he's very good-looking either."

"See?? Shino gets it!" I said as I leaned my arm on his shoulder, making him flinch slightly.

"That's because Shino's a guy!! Only girls would see Sasuke as sexy!!" Ino argued as she pouted.

I deadpanned slightly, "I'm a girl too, ya know."

"Really? I didn't know that," Ino snickered a bit. Her statement made me deadpan even more.

The entrance doors brought me out of my thoughts as it made a loud bang once it was opened. I immediately recognized the people who just entered.

Lee, Tenten, and Neji walked into the room, seemingly confident. "Look another team entered," Choji whispered as Shikamaru nodded. "They look older than us though.."

As Lee walked a few steps, his gaze suddenly went over to me. I stood frozen in my spot as he made his way over.

"Hello there, my name's Lee," He introduced, using hand gestures. "And these are my teammates, Neji and Tenten."

Neji had a judgemental look on his face as he observed his opponents whilst Tenten gave us a small wave.

"Aren't you in Kakashi-sensei's team? Then.."

"I'm a shining solo!!" I cut him off.

Fire lit up in his eyes upon hearing this. "R-really!? That's so youthful!!" He exclaimed as he raised his fist.

"Yes!" I made a weird pose. "It's the power of youth that flows within me!!"

Lee shook with excitement as we kept on chanting.

"Youth! Youth!"

"Youth! Youth!"

"They seem happy," Choji inquired as he moved out the way before Lee could trample over him.

"This must be fate! Say, umm--"

"Ann Yamada!"

"Ann-san!! Will you go out with me? I'll protect you till--"

"YEESS!!---"

"NO!!" Ino interfered as she pushed me into the corner of the room. I tried to resist but we were already far from the rest of the group.

"Do you really wanna date that guy?!" She questioned as she shivered a bit. "He's so..."

"So what?" I crossed my arms and impatiently waited.

"..intense. Look at his brows!!" She shivered. "And that hair!!"

"Well, I think he's pretty handsome-looking," I stated honestly.

She deadpanned at me. "You have a strange definition of good-looking," She said.

I haven't given Lee an answer yet, and I felt quite sad when he and his team had decided to sit down near the front area.

I should probably apologize to him for the sudden interruption but...

I don't really know how I feel about him...

It's not because of how intense he is...

But it's because I look up to him as a 'super cool' ninja dude I wanna be like.

And I'm sure he doesn't like me that way and he will only think of Sakura like that...

But still...

Gahh!! I'm getting more confused with my life here!

Lee had turned to face me, making me give an apologetic smile which he gradually returned.

"Ann shisuta! You're here already?!" a certain hyperactive ninja yelled upon entering the room. "You left without us!!"

Naruto pouted slightly and made his way to the rest of the gang.

"Ah! Sasuke-kun!" Ino squealed as she ran over to Sasuke, and jumped on his back.

When she did that, Sakura gave her a deadly glare which Ino returned by making taunting noises.

Really... they're such children...

"Kind of like you."

Hahaha!! I guess so...

"Also, Ann.."

What is it??

"I suggest you not be in a relationship for now.."

W-wait, you saw...

"Yes, I saw your interaction with that Lee boy... I suggest you not get together with anyone."

Ohhh, so you're saying I should stay single for my whole life?!

Or is it because of my age that you're saying this?

"Age doesn't matter! What'll happen if one day you'll time travel again! How do you think your beloved would feel if you suddenly left without them knowing, hmm?"

U-umm...

"Until we find a way to NOT time-travel, you will not engage in any relationships, do you understand?"

You're not my dad!!

I blocked Ariadne and I's mindlink for a while since I was starting to get pretty pissed.

But she did have a point...

"Ann shisuta, are you okay?" Naruto asked, suddenly getting up in my face. "Uah!! Don't tell me you're getting nervous.. wait, you're just nervous, aren't ya??"

He placed his arms behind his head. "It's all right, Ann Shisuta! I'll protect you from these bad guys!" He stated as he smiled a cocky smile while staring at everyone.

"Thanks, Naruto," I beamed at him as I took his hand in mine. "Now, let's go back to the others," I said.

"Alright!!"

By the time, Naruto and I were with the gang again, can you guess who was there?

It was that Kabuto dude!! Snake pedo apprentice!!

"Ann Yamada, here," He said as he took out a card from his stack. "For some reason, this was the most difficult to find information about."

"Hey!! Lemme see!!" I whined while jumping a bit. When did the rookies get so tall?!?!

Two arms unexpectedly grabbed me by my knees, while placing them on their shoulders. I wobbled slightly, but thanks to the grip on my knees, I was able to balance myself.

"Kibbaa!! You're the best!" I stated as I patted Akamaru, who was still on his head.

"I know," He smirked a bit while I rolled my eyes a bit. He's just as I remembered from the anime.

"Baby Shark! Do do do do do!! Baby shark! Do do do do do!! Baby shark! Do do do do do!!
BaBy ShArK!!--"

A beautiful piece of music started playing randomly...

Do you know one of those moments, where like you're in a public place then your phone suddenly starts playing music from your secret playlist?

Yeah, that's what I was seeing right now...

Kabuto stared blankly at his info card as it was playing a video of BTS doing the baby shark dance.

"What the.." Sasuke squinted his eyes at what he was seeing. I giggled loudly, making everyone's attention go to me.

"BaBy SHaRk---"

Shikamaru quickly went over to me with a spare hankey. He then harshly shoves it inside my mouth. "Please, no," He sighed.

I glared at him and was about to protest until...

"Kabuto!" I called out, taking out the hankey from my mouth. "Can you move a bit to the left?" 

Kabuto stood there on his spot, confused for a moment, before barely being able to dodge an attack coming from 3 certain sound ninja's who aimed directly for his face.

"See?! I told you!!" I whined and crossed my arms. "You never listen!!"

"You knew that would happen?" Kiba questioned with a bit of a sweatdrop.

"Of course!" I stated as I patted his head, he lets out a small grunt while leaning a bit to my hand.

I smirked a bit and got off his shoulders. Without anyone noticing, I leaned close to his ear.

"Kiba.." I whispered, making him flinch a bit. "Your gay side is showing.."

He turned to look at me with a disbelieving look on his face. I burst out laughing as I pushed him a bit.

"BWAHAHA!! I was just kidding, dude!!" I couldn't contain any laughter that I was trying to sustain. He blushed a bit as he looked away, muttering something under his breath.

Timeskip

I boredly played with the pen I was holding as I stared at other students who were cheating.

I mean, I could also cheat but what's the point??

I have no desire to answer such difficult questions that a person such as I, would probably be too stupid to know about.

In the distance, I could see Naruto whispering something to Hinata.

My. Ship. Is. Sailing!!

As my thoughts went from NaruHina to How a shark slept underwater, I unconsciously leaned on my arm, and slowly fell asleep.

3rd POV
A certain Proctor sweatdropped slightly at the sight of a girl not even making 1% effort in answering her exam.

After a while of debating whether he should or should not write her down, he decided to let her be free for now...

Nah, actually he doesn't mind letting people sleep. He's just that lazy.

Timeskip

I felt a poke on my shoulder, making me stir a bit.

"What..?" I asked, tiredly.

"Everyone's about to leave, are you just gonna stay there?" A voice questioned.

I jumped up, surprising the boy next to me.

"Oh, they left?!!" I screamed with a tick mark on my head. "I'm gonna kill them!!"

I ran full speed towards the exit, leaving the sweatdropping boy alone.

Timeskip- Next day...

"NARRUTTOO!!" I raged as I jump kicked Naruto, making him fall onto the floor with his butt in the air.

How dare he leave me yesterday?!?! And not to mention, I was almost late today since I overslept!

"O-oww!! Ann Shisuta, what was that for?!?" He anime cried. I crossed my arms, and huffed, looking away.

"You left me behind!!" I snapped. "I could've gotten kidnapped!!"

Sakura sweatdropped. "That would be impossible..." she deadpanned.

"Hmph!"

"It was your fault you were sleeping anyways!!" Sakura snapped, getting up close to my face.

"What did you say?!!" I screamed with a shocked expression.

"Oh..? Are you the student going solo?" a familiar voice chided in. As I looked back, their voice suddenly had a playful tone to it. "Well, look who it is.."

Anko smirked at the sight of me. "Hello, Ann," She greeted with an even wider smirk.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked while she gave me a form. I narrowed my eyes slightly as I read what was written on the form.

Isn't this the form that signifies that you take the exam willingly so that the proctors won't be blamed if you die?

"Make sure to not die on the first hour," She giggled as she spun around, and skipped away.

Cliffhanger

I'm so sorry for all the time skips and delaying the chunin exams!!

😢😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 378 20
She was there for him; she left everything to be with him and many people warned her but she was never one to listen. Read as Sakura helps her ex hus...
3K 104 12
It's a tough world out there, people come and people go. As for Gaara, people always left. But soon he had gained someone, someone who cared, someo...
113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...
661K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}