Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

9. Mentality

7.5K 219 89
By Bunniesjungkoo

Wasup loves ?
Back to da storyyyyy

Y/N POV

All of a sudden I felt images start to flash into my mind.... like a evil version of Meliodas , a demon version. A marking on his forehead and a evil aura surrounded him, he was scary and I didn't like it one bit. Though one thing stuck out, his eyes. They were dark purple, but it was like he was helping me ? Like he was on my side , I felt safe when I saw his eyes. But his form and the power that was surging through him was awfully horrendous, perfect for a prince.

Gripping onto the counter my eyes widen at the thought and image, no it couldn't be. Shaking my thoughts away, I must've just imagined that or something.

Shakily I grab a cup of water a take a slow sip hoping it would take away the image that popped into my head. Why would that pop up ? Maybe it was false and what bf/n had said last time was starting to scare my brain into thinking about it. Sighing I tried pushing the image away but couldn't.

He's bad , run away

No don't , he is good stay

I was starting to lose my mind an endless battle between what to believe. I tried to pry away from it to think about something else, but I just couldn't. I wanted to rip out my own hair from the fighting that was taking place in my head.

I felt my mentality slowly slipping away, I felt as though I was going to go crazy. I wanted to scream and just knock myself out so I didn't have to think about it. I kneeled down and felt myself beginning to cry.

"Hey Y/N you alright ? You don't look so good." I looked to see Hawk walking towards me with his head tilt. My eyes were blood shot red from the tears that were spilling from my eyes. I was gripping my head , trying to grab my mentality back. I felt like I was gonna be ripped in two. As if he understood my thought he ran towards me and nuzzled his head into my chin.

"Don't think about that Y/N ! Meliodas has been nothing but good to everyone around him. You need to grasp your mind and take control, you must be confident and hurry and chose a path." I started to think what he said.

"Hey N/N (nickname) , uhh you alright?" Looking up I saw meliodas holding onto his stomach and I felt pain slowly rise onto his face. Once he saw my face he tried to ignore it.

Kill him

Don't ! He is an ally

The thoughts were fighting back and forth , what do I chose ?

I saw Meliodas walk towards me and time started to go slow as the voices inside my head started to scream louder and louder at me. I felt my body shake and tears were falling down fast. I couldn't handle it.

As I continued to freak out , I felt warmth envelope me. Realizing what happened I realize Meliodas had hugged me and my face was against his chest. I felt his heartbeat , beating slowly. I decided to focus on that and slowly felt my mentality start to fall back into my grasp. He it almost felt like he saved me from going insane. Just him being here I felt safe.

Calming myself down I look up to see Meli looking down at me , smiling.

"What happened ?" Wiping away the rest of the tears I take a much needed deep breath.

"Just the old anxiety starting to kick in again." I lied, Well half truth half lie. My mentality was giving me anxiety that I would never have it back. Rubbing my eyes I start walking to the sink and splash water on my face.

" Why don't you go lye down , I'll make dinner." Shaking my head no , I see he was already started to take out some pans.

"You are those berries remember ? You won't be able to last much longer, I'm quite surprised you lasted this long." I was gonna push him away from the pans , but he just pushed me in front of his body trapping me against him and the stove.

"How about we make it together ? And Im feeling much better, don't worry." He moved his hand up and down and began taking out ingredients to make stew.

Sighing I just agree , not wanting to argue.

Cutting up some vegetables Meliodas starts to boil some water and then walks back to help me.

"You really scared me back there, ya know." Looking up I see him holding the knife and pause.

"Oh, uh yea, I'm sorry it just kinda happened outta nowhere." I scratched my cheek and glanced to the side, starting to feel awkward.

"Just know I would never purposely hurt you in any kind of way. I care deeply about you F/N." Freezing up I start to overthink his words . He cares about me ? Deeply ?

Squeaking I feel arms wrap around me and I feel his face in the crook of my neck. I felt my face start to heat up from the sudden action.

"I said I promised to protect you, and I will !!!" Gripping onto me , he hugged me tighter. I slowly felt something wet slide down my neck. I look down and moved some of his hair out of my face and see that he was crying.

"M-meliodas ?" Why was he crying ?
"Are you alright ? Why are you crying?" As I said those words he quickly wiped his eyes and looked at me smoothly , as if nothing happened.

"What tears ? I don't know what you're talking about F/N." He began to cut away more vegetables and acted as if nothing happened.

W-what ? What the hell just happened ? Why is he acting so strangely ? Maybe it's just the berries and he's just getting emotional.

"Are you sure ? I swear I felt tears from you fall onto my sho-" and of course I was cut off.

"Oh look the waters boiling hurry ! Let's place the food in" He was avoiding the subject. Sighing I realized I wasn't gonna get anything out of him anytime soon.

He started to stir in everything along with some beef. I simply just sat at the table , picking at it. I was lost deep in my thought I didn't realize that he had served me my food.

"Huh?" I look down to see the heat from the bowl rise to my face. Saying my thanks and prayer I begin to eat, slowly getting seconds and thirds. Food is life. Patting my stomach I left out a satisfied sigh.

"Meowwww" I look to see Hawk jumped on top of the counter. Begging for food.

"Here ya go , you ole fur ball." Meli has handed him a bowl of leftover stew. I then saw the annoyed look on Hawks face when he called him that. Being the good friend I am , I held in my chuckle.

"Well I think I'll be going off to read." I say. Meliodas nods his head and begins to wash some dishes.

I slowly make my way upstairs and into my tiny library and looked around, I had felt lost earlier, but then Meliodas had hugged me and I felt like I wasn't anymore. My body didn't feel as though it was trying to fight anymore, my mental state felt calm and collective.

I grabbed a book, a Angel Health book. Only the Angel could allow someone to read it, like in my case no one could read it but me. If they didn't have my acceptance to read it they'll more then likely perish. The book was created for so the angel who opened it could view there health and read over on what it meant.

Opening the book , I read through it and start to reread a specific paragraph over and over again.

"When an Angel starts feeling like their mentality is slipping away, a battle for which path to take, they'll start to go mad until it's stop. An image that popped into your head will have been the main reason for any pain that comes your way and for the state of your mind. Unless you face the person/object head on or if they face you , they can allow you to have your mentality back" I slammed the book closed and held in the tears that wanted to slip out. How could Meliodas be the main reason ? Maybe it's False!!! Then again, he did face me and hugged me and then my madness went away. As if he allowed me to be sane again.. I don't know what to think anymore, what should it do ?  What would you do ?

Shaking my head I slam the book close and head back into my room. I look out the window and see that it was already dark out.

"Hawk, an image flashed through my head and it was Meliodas, that's why I was crying ,but it was a demon version of him, he had this aura around him that screamed murder. Though, when I looked into his eyes I almost felt safe, like he wasn't going to hurt me." Ending my thoughts out loud I look to see Hawk and watched as he jumped onto the window panel.

"Maybe your mental state wanted you to see two versions of him. Or it could've wanted to split you into two." That could be another reason. "I noticed right when he hugged you, you immediately felt ease. Like he gave you you're sanity back." He began to lick his paw , making sure it was clean.

"That's what I noticed too. I never experienced this before so it was new to me. What if maybe it was vision of some sorts ?" I began to question the witch like cat.

"I don't know, but you said he looked like he wasn't gonna hurt you, so maybe it symbolizes something ? Like he might look evil to others but to you, he was really a savior." I never thought of that to be honest. With the answer he gave me I felt as confident as ever. I should've realized it sooner !! Maybe he had some unknown powers , to others they could believe it was evil and dark but to others it wasn't . Or maybe I'm just overthinking ...

"Imma take a shower and block out my thoughts." I told hawk while walking to the bathroom that was connected to my room. Did I tell you it was connected to my room ? No ? Well know you know.

Unfortunately throughout the whole shower I kept thinking about the image, but thankfully what Hawk said crept into my mind and felt at ease again.

Walking back into my bedroom with only a towel on, I rummaged through my dresser for my nightmare. Which consisted of a over sized shirt and some underwear.

Feeling fresh and clean I start to peel off my covers. The comfiness feeling welcoming.

"Hey F/n?" Hearing a voice I see Meli peek his head in and looked at me. Catching my attention he walks in and bounces both the top of his pointer finger tips with each other.

"Could I sleep with you tonight ?" I gave him a confused look, he eventually caught onto the look I gave him and began to explain himself.
"I mean I saw the anxiety attack you had earlier and I didn't want to leave you alone , at least not tonight.." he bang to ramble on with excuses and I felt my heart speed up on the thought that he cared for me.

"Meliodas" he ignored me and still started to ramble on. "MELI!" I shouted his name a bit louder this time catching his attention.

"As long as you promise not to be perverted" he always tended to try to sneak a touch whenever he thought I wouldn't notice. I always caught him. He nodded his head a yes and I climbed into my bed, luckily we had lots of room.

He rushed to the other side and climbed in as well. Once we were both comfy , I felt Hawk jump onto the bed a lay at the bottom of our feet's.

"Goodnight Meli." I turn my back to him.

"Goodnight N/N." He replied back. I felt myself quickly drift off to sleep, and right before I did I felt arms wrap around me. Making me feel ever more safe then before. I felt blissful.

——
2000+ words

Hello LOVESSSSS

This was such a cute chapter tbh and I liked writing it. I'll be writing more chapters , kinda like this only cause I don't wanna rush into that much action.

But there might be a small action fight, but I'll say this Meli and Y/N won't be at the same place when this happens. Like Meli would be with his men and Y/N with hers... you'll understand later 😂

But here is the chapter I promised yesterday cause YALL ARE AMAZING AND IM SO HAPPY YOU ALL LOVE IT 😊
Don't be afraid to comment on anything ! Or ask me any questions or wanna write a 🍋 so maybe I could use it for future use

Vote, comment ,follow add book to library AND ILYSYM GUYS

THANKS FOR 1.24k READS BTW AND 100Votes.

I appreciate every single one of you all.

Love ,
Kayla da panda

P.s I might start updating twice a week now ! And recommend some books I should read 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 57 2
๐™ธ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ โค๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ—ฃ-เถ‡เถบเท’ เถ”เถบเทเถง เถปเทเทƒเถธเถฝเทŠ เท€เท’เถญเถปเถšเทŠ เถ•เถฑเทš? เถ‡เถบเท’ เถ”เถบเท เท€เท™เถฑ เถธเถฝเทŠ เท€เถฝเถง เถšเทเถธเถญเท’ เถฑเทเถญเทŠเถญเทš ? ๐šก๐šฃ- เถธเถฑเทŠ เถ†เถฏเถปเทš เถšเถปเถฑเทŠเถฑเทš เถปเทเทƒ เถธเถฝเทŠ เท€เถฝเถง เท€เท’เถญเถป...
149K 4.8K 17
"I just realized that the person I truly love is you"
689K 61.3K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
26.5K 827 6
Portgas D. Ace, the 2nd division commander in the Whitebeard Pirate, was announced to be executed in Marineford. As his dear girlfriend and his partn...