Brittana and Heya Collection

By king03nai

A bunch of fluff and smut and canon brittana! One shots More

You're a Genius, Brit
You Are A Dinosaur
Hearts
Pushed Out
B & S Night
We Could've Been
Viva La Mexico PT. I
Viva La Mexico PT. II
With Time

Privacy

6.8K 65 15
By king03nai

Heather Morris. Her heart was racing when she heard her name being called backstage. It was time for her and Alan to perform their toxic tango. Sure dancing wasn't hard for her; she breathed dancing and could probably do the dance tonight with her eyes closed. What scared her was that her wife came to see her perform tonight. Almost all the blogs and news outlets had been ranting and raving about Naya Rivera-Morris coming to cheer her wife on and they all knew she'd be sitting front row. Naya had just finished her third studio album and touring had ended three days ago. Fans everywhere believed that Naya would probably never make an appearance on the famous amateur dance show. But, all of that changed when Naya took to twitter and said, "Can't wait to see my dancing queen on DWTS. How could I miss her do Toxic?"

The world's heart nearly stopped when they saw the tweet. One of America's most powerful couples, deemed this title in the 2017 addition of People's Magazine, had yet again stopped the world. The vivacious couple took the entertainment business by storm back in 2009 when they played each other's love interest on Glee. The entire time they were on the show and whenever they did interviews, they were always asked if they were dating. After season 5 of the show, the couple came out in a very revealing way. The two woman were seen having a full blown make out session at a night club and lets just say, their hands were very much roaming in some promiscuous places.

It's time, Heather. She closed her eyes and breathed. She took a quick peak from behind the curtain and her eyes immediately landed on her wife. Her heart rushed and an overwhelming feeling came over her body. Heather couldn't have been more excited to see her; they had been on different schedules because of the show and Naya's tour but now she had her wife all to herself. When they got home, no matter how tired she probably would be from dancing, Heather would make it her duty to make love to her woman.

The tall blonde walked out on stage and the two dancers got into positions. Before the music started, Heather looked up once again at her beautiful wife. Naya knew Heather was looking at her as well so she blew her a quick kiss. And with that the music started and Heather was dancing. Naya looked in amazement at her wife tearing up the floor with her very sexy tango moves. Anytime she watched her wife dance, it seemed like it was the first time.

Something about the way the blonde moved just made her feel new again; the way she just flowed into it. At the end of the dance, Naya stood up and clapped for her wife. She practically had the entire crowd screaming and chanting for Heather. Naya smiled as she heard everything the judges had to say about Heather. She was so proud of her and the brunette had plans for her wife; she would show her how proud she was.

After the show was over, they had a few interviews to do at the red carpet. It was no shock to the public how much sensuality and sexual tension the couple oozed. During most of the interviews that night, the two woman couldn't keep their hands off each other. In fact, they left in the middle of one of the interviews and told the reporter, "Honestly, we're about to go home and have sex! We've missed each other." The interviewer was in shook because of how blunt the two woman were with him. He couldn't help but laugh because he knew his boss would just eat this up. A lot of people interviewed the women that night but that particular reporter had the story of a lifetime.

As the two woman escaped the press junket, they hurriedly got themselves in their car which was parked around the back of the studio. If their driver had come around the front they would have never made it home in time. As the driver pulled out of the studio lot and headed to their beautiful Hollywood home, the two women were practically getting naked in the back seat. Naya had been straddling Heather; they kissed each other roughly and passionately. Their lipstick was everywhere on both the women's faces but they didn't care. All that mattered was that they could finally touch each other. Heather held Naya's back and the brunette held on to the back of Heather's neck. The blonde slid her tongue in the other woman's mouth and Naya willfully let her dominate.

The car came to a rolling stop and Naya quickly got off of her wife. The sooner they got out of the car the better. The two woman thanked their driver and quickly ran into their home. Immediately entering, Naya pushed Heather on the nearby wall and continued to roughly kiss her wife. "I've missed this so fucking much." Heather said in between the kiss; the words were slightly muffled but she got the sentence out. Naya smirked and pushed her tongue inside Heather's mouth. She now took control and she had the tall blonde in her hands like puddy. Heather slowed the kiss down and gripped her wife's hips. "Let's go upstairs, I wanna show you something." Naya detached her lips from her wife and reached for her hand so that they could walk upstairs.

When they made it to the master bedroom, Naya was quite surprised to see a stripper pole right in the center on their bedroom. Her eyes widened and she felt warm pools start to build in her panties just thinking about how sexy Heather would look doing a little dance for her. She licked her lips and then sucked on her bottom lip. Fuck. Heather slowly took off her dress which revealed her beautifully toned body with nothing but a thong and bra on. Naya just wanted to touch and lick every spot on her wife's body but she could tell Heather had a plan. The blonde grabbed Naya's hand and sat her down in the chair that was placed in front of the stripper pole.

Heather had a small remote in her hand and she clicked a button which queued the music. Kiss it Better by Rihanna echoed throughout the room and Naya could already tell she was in for a treat. Heather tilted her head and smirked as she stared at her wife; "Enjoy the show", her voiced was so raspy and low which turned Naya on in all the right ways. Heather started the show by slowly walking around the pole and doing a small drop to her knees.

Been waiting on that sunshine

Boy, I think I need that back

Can't do it like that

The dancer went from being on her knees to a split; Naya watched her wife transition from move to move and her legs slightly parted from seeing her fluid movement. Heather then returned to the pole where she twirled around it for a few second then she jumped on it; the bisexual woman always thought she was good at riding. She then turned herself upside down with both legs extended in the air.

Man, fuck your pride, just take it on back, boy

Take it on back boy, take it back all night

Just take it on back, take it on back

Naya began to pant just observing her wife do such acrobatic moves. Nothing turned her own more than seeing Heather do something sexy for her. Heather twirled around the pole upside down then she locked her legs around the pole and slowly slid down. It was a dangerous move she had just done but she wasn't scared. Her adrenaline was rushing and she meant it when she said she was going to put on a show for her wife.

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

Oh, what are you willing to do?

Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

Heather flipped her self around so that she was no longer upside down. She got off the pole again and did a knee slide towards Naya. Slap. Her hands made a smacking sound when they hit Naya's thighs. She could feel how warm her wife was and she knew that her womanhood had to be even hotter. She bit her lip and then stood up.

No one else gonna get it like that

So why are you, you here? Here to take me back?

Who cares when it feels like crack?

Boy, you know that you always do it right

Man, fuck your pride, just take it on back, boy

Naya closed her legs a bit as she noticed Heather trying to straddle her. As the blonde sat down on her wife she moved her hips in a rhythmic motion and thrusted in her lap. Naya felt her flower bloom open feeling the contact of her wife. She needed to feel her even closer but she knew Heather wasn't done with the show.

Baby, tell me what's wrong

Gonna make it right

Make it all night long

I've been waiting up all night

Baby, tell me what's wrong

Heather removed herself from her wife's lap and pushed her body on the pole. She did a grinding motion, similar to what she had done on Naya's lap and without warning, she started whining her hips and that sent Naya through the roof. Her wife had a way with her movements and her favorite was the way she could roll her hips. Naya pushed her hand down her thigh and then she reached her underwear. She was so aroused that she couldn't wait any longer. The brunette spread her legs, pushed passed her panties, and played with her wet folds as she watched her wife grind some more.

Oh, what are you willing to do?

Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

What are you willing to do?

Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?

The song was ending so Heather walked over to the chair and got back on her knees. She wanted to watch Naya play with herself. She licked her lips observing how her wife pushed her fingers deep inside; her moans were insatiable in her ear and she wanted more. "Keep going baby." Naya listened to her wife as she spread her legs open more and pumped faster inside of herself.

She threw her head back as she let out louder moans; she found it extremely sexy whenever Heather would talk during sex. Her voice would get raspy with a deeper cadence. "Baby look at me." Naya lifted her head and made direct eye contact with her wife and she added another finger inside herself. She bit down on her lip and let out a low whimper. This was way more intimate now and this was pleasing for both woman. Heather started rubbing Naya's thigh almost cheering her own. In that deep, raspy tone she echoed seductive words to her wife.

You're so fucking wet I can tell...

When you're done I'm gonna suck on your clit and finger you at the same time...

I wanna feel your wet pussy on my fingers...

Fuck, you look so sexy doing this...

Cum for me baby...

Naya was sent into a frenzy as Heather kept up with her sexual banter. Naya's legs started to shake and she knew it was coming. She bit down on her lip as she felt herself becoming louder. She couldn't hold back anymore; Heather gripped her thigh tighter this time. As she did so, Naya let out a sexual scream and she came. She panted heavily from all the work she just did. Heather smirked at her sexy wife and released her thigh from her grip. "Come here." Naya commanded to her wife. Heather stood up from the floor and Naya placed her freshly soaked fingers in front of Heather's mouth.

The blonde stared deep into her wife's eyes and sucked the two soaking wet digits. She licked them clean to make sure she had tasted all the liquid from her wife. When she was done sucking, she pulled the fingers out of her mouth which made a sort of popping sound. It was just the beginning of what was in store for the rest of the night. Naya was taken back by how sensual her wife sucked on her digits and Heather would not let her eyes leave the dark brown ones that were right in front of her. Tonight, they were going to have the most nastiest, roughest, hottest, breath-taking, sex they had ever had..

"Get your pretty ass on that bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673 28 3
A year has passed from the blonde and brunette's breakup and Santana Lopez and Brittany S Pierce are in separate relationships, Brittany and Sam are...
8.4K 132 21
Story's and one shots. Smut and fluff
102K 640 21
Brittana gp one shots lol
38.5K 816 20
Brittana drama and fluff. I'm really bad at these give it a shot please