Wings Of A Swan

By Doubtful_liar

I once was in a bit of trouble, I was being mugged by a gang. When someone helped all I remember that it was... More

The moon light that showed a figure
History
Medical Assessment
What A Mess...
France Bombing

Partner

32 4 0
By Doubtful_liar

"There has been a breach, all members are to meet in the lobby I repeat..."

As all the others start to pour into the lobby I couldn't care less. I can't believe I let this happen!!

"Ok your attention please boys" no one gives the boss there attention. The agency is boys only.

"OI!!!! shut the Fuck up!!!!" He yells at the top of his voice.

The whole room falls silent, a few murmuring in annoyance

"Due to your lackful effort boys every single scrap of info has been taken, names, codes, missions everything..."

Anger boils inside me. I swiftly raise my hand in the air I feel it heat up. I let the fire bomb fly out of my hand and explode in the sky. I then quickly make a water bomb I release it into the air to stop the fire.

The water falls down soaking everyone all eyes on me in shock.

"OUR lack of effort!!? You were the one fucking pissed on the ground!!" I yell in our defence.

The boss had always thought himself far better than us but that was taking the piss. The only reason we have all stayed is because, of the deputy head Woodpecker. He's the one that holds us together.

I feel my hands start to cool down, a few people had powers. When I stated here I discovered I could create and control fire and water.

"As I was SAYING!!! They also killed 46 of our agents in the process. They have left us a threat, a threat that we... we can not handle alone" he says ashamed.

God no!! Were not teeming up with a rival are we!!?

"We will reluctantly teem up with...

The 'Killer Cupcakes'

There base has been almost completely destroyed by the same 'thing' that breached us. 'Killer Cupcakes' will be handling the training we will be handling weapons" he concludes.

The room starts to abrupt with disgust

"I'm not working with girls!!"

"We can handle this our selves!!!"

"They'll be too weak!!"

The complaints continue. I just walk away towards the dorms. I live here, with very few others. The rest have actual homes to go to, I could go home to dad. Well I could of in the past that is.

I found out a week ago he had fallen asleep and choked on his own vomit. Serves him right the bastard always drinking.

I slouch onto my bed and bring out a news paper article that I always read.

The date was from a few years ago, the headline was

'WINGED GIRL SPOTTED'

It then showed the out line of a girl with swan line wings and red eyes flying through the sky when I saw it I regognised it straight away. I let out a sigh.

Were in deep shit now.

The Next Day

Me and about 59 others were in the training area practicing with swords, guns, all that crap. We had all been given files for some reason.

Woodpecker the deputy head then walks in

"The files you have in front of you are who you shall be paired up with from 'Killer Cupcakes' you will be presented with you partner in a matter of minutes you 58 have been chosen to meet your partners here so you can instantly start training. Each persons partner has been specially assigned to them" he concludes

I like all the others open the file that I had been given. I start to read my partners file

Name: Lula Ocean

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Description: Never backs down, has no weakness, childish, stubborn.

Special Skill: Samurai sword, balance, memory, knifes

I then look at the top to see the image except there wasn't one. Great! How am I supposed to know who this girl is?

The room the gets louder with mumouring I close the file and see what has got everyone's attention. The large double doors open, immediately girls in skin tight black t-shirts, dark purple high shorts, fingerless white gloves with pockets on the back and knee high black boots with silver chains around them. All of them had perfect figures and all held intrigued expressions. It was a mixture of hair colour, ear piercings, height, and skin tones.

We all stare at each over for a few seconds I then step forward as I doubt no one else will.

"Welcome to 'Demon Cards' I can tell that just like us some will not be willing to get along. We have to put that shit behind us, we all know that this is a force we can not defeat on our own. I suggest we find our partnered and get started" I say with a sigh.

I see no one complain, both sides start to move towards each other. As others find there partners I lean against the walk, I have no idea who my partner is. So I can't really do anything, I was about to go over to practice my archery when...

"Looks like the loin cub grew up..." A unforgettable childish voice says in smugness

I turn around as fast as I can. For the first time in 5 years I can see clearly the girl that had saved me and changed my life for the ultimate better.

She had straight pale blue hair that was almost white that went down to her waist it was falling over her face messily. She had blazing red eyes and chalk white skin, her constant grin made her look like a child.

I then noticed that she was wearing a different outfit to everyone else. It was a black dress patterned with white roses that showed her back and had a very high skirt. I stare at her in amazement.

"Yes the loin cub has most defiantly learnt" I answer cockily

"Ooohhhh...! My cute loin cub is gone!" she complains like a kid

I then get serious

"Despite our past we will be working together" I say in a formal manner

I still can't believe I have been paired up with this girl and I finally know her name Lula. I would love to have a general chit chat but that's not what were here for.

"They'll be time for catch ups later, right now we have to train" I instruct

She gives me a nod still holding that childish grin making me think that she's not being that serious.

I go over to the area where all the swords are kept I throw her a traditional samurai. She doesn't even look my way and catches it perfectly.

Suddenly I feel something wet on my finger, I look at it and it had been cut such as a paper cut I look in front of me and see Lula holding the unsheathed sword. She was holding it to her face leaning on it as if it were a form of staff or something grinning with childless. But her eyes showed a lust for violence.

I glare at her, I was not amused. I too was holding a sword a lunge at her and go for her throat in rage as I expected she easily blocked it with no effort wasted.

My anger grows at how she's not giving me a challenge. I pull back and try to stab her in the arm again she easily blocks me, except she cuts me in the arm the exact one that was stabbed that night.

It was a slightly deep cut and the blood flooded out. But I ignore it plus the fact that my nerves in my left arm were pretty much fucked up helped as well.

We fight for I think 2 hours straight until we literally have to be pulled away from each over. One of the Demon cards lads grabs Lula

"Ok break it up, your not meant to be killing each over!!"

She bite his fingers and slashes his face with her sword she stands the battle stance. Rather than a childish grin it was now a glare of hatred and her eyes had turned black.

Before she can notice a hit her blade hard making her lose grip. She glares at me, but seems shocked at what she had done.

She turns so her back faces me, I then see a pair of folded white wings. She spreads then out and there pretty big, I then realise that they were actually wings of a swan.

I watch in shock as she springs into the air at fast speed. The training room had a very high roof, there were metal rods running across the top holding the lights in place. Lula goes right up to the top and rests on one dead in the centre of the room.

The facts all seem to add up now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the chapter!!

What do you think of Lula's wings?

Until next chapter...

STAY AWESOME :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 8 41
Ms. Green Eyes starts running her fingers through my hair. What the fuck is this witchcraft? My eyes immediately start to feel heavy as my body relax...
986 8 28
Hello my name is Jack and I'm going to tell you something that will change the way you see others. Let me tell you about me first. I live alone by my...
8 0 12
What does it feel like, when the world's fate is in your hands? When people are getting killed, continuously. Is it possible, to share those thoughts...
439K 5.1K 14
Highest ranking: #1 in action First in Mafia series. As I felt the chloroform pressed against my mouth I kicked back, sending the guy flying to the f...