in the dark ─ ❝ jachary x zor...

By bisexualbesson

ೃ why don't we, a famous boy band. everything seems great on the surface but , what happens when you take a c... More

1πŸŒ™
2πŸŒ™
3πŸŒ™
4πŸŒ™
5πŸŒ™
6πŸŒ™
7?
Tagged
8πŸŒ™
9?
10?
@kissingmarais
11πŸŒ™
12πŸŒ™
13πŸŒ™
Tagged Pt. 2
Tagged AGAIN (sorry guys i have an addiction to tags) ill make a tag book soz
14πŸŒ™
15πŸŒ™
16πŸŒ™
18πŸŒ™
19πŸŒ™
20
21
22
23
24

17πŸŒ™

170 8 4
By bisexualbesson

ZACH

I'm left standing in the hallway in tears. Corbyn approaches me when I'm alone as not to spook me. "Hey Zach...I'm not gonna ask if you're ok because I know for a fact you're not. If you want me or the other boys to talk to him or you wanna talk to me or Christina, or the boys...just let me know ok?

It takes time to heal, believe me I know. Coming from the person who got their heartbroken, just breathe, stay positive, and try to seek comfort in those who love you." He says leaving the room, but not before I could catch him on his way out.

"Hey bean?" I say as he tilts his head in my direction. "I'm sorry, for breaking your heart I mean. You don't deserve it, I know that you told me that you're fine but part of me can't forgive myself even if I don't wanna admit it. You deserve to hurt, you didn't deserve to get lied to, to get used. I'm sorry Corbyn I don't know I can live with myself." I say speaking my mind as I apologize truly sorry.

"Zach, it's in the past. Sure, did I hate you for a bit yeah I did but know what I'm stronger than that and I found someone who makes me truly happy. So did you, you're stronger than you think, and you found one of the most caring, funny, kind, loving, compassionate people to call your other half.

If you don't see then we will always be here to remind you that you guys are meant for each other. Seriously have you guys seen how you two look at each other? The care, the delicacy that you take into consideration when loving each other.

Hell, the delicacy each time you guys kiss, it's like you guys don't wanna hurt each other Ike you understand the amount of pain you've both been through and endure although you both are so young. You guys are some of the most grown people I know, I can only hope to live in the same world as you two.

So don't ever be ashamed to say that you are hurting even though you might not be you could and not even know it. It's ok to let your guard down and admit that you're ok...that just means you're human babes ok?" He says as gives me the end of his pep talk, like he's experienced this exact situation.

I just end up hugging him, "Also good luck with the kid you couldn't have chosen a better partner or donor to help you through this" "I-I, we didn't even tell you guys yet." "I know C told me. I'll keep it a secret until you're ready don't worry. Please you don't need hold your breath, it's ok to slow down and breathe a little."

"Thanks, again." He just nods and joins the others. I walk to my room with him, I know it's a risk but I just want to talk to him. This is isn't him I know it, I knock on the door. No answer.

I immediately run over to the boys, a look of shock on my face, mixed with extreme worry. "Where's Jack?!" They all look shocked that I just yelled at them. "Where the hell is he?!" "Calm down Zach, he's in your room." Jonah gives me this look realizing what he just said.

The rest of the guys and Christina knew before he said anything. "Jack! Baby please! I forgive you just-please don't leave me...I can't think about life would be without you, we can't."

"Jack...we love you just please don't do this it's not worth it...you are beautiful we can help you."

JACK

I recognized voice anywhere, Christina. I'm sat on the bathroom floor, razor in hand, tears flowing.

One: hitting him

Two: Not being able to be strong enough to tell him the truth

Three: Lying

Four: Cutting again

I clean up and exit the bathroom again trying to compose myself that soon becoming too much for me to handle. I lean up against the door, sliding down it head in my hands crying.

I can feel someone else on the other side of the door, I already know who it is and know that he's not going to leave unless I let him in.

Zach and Jack, two opposite souls attracted to each other because of their differences. As everyone around them soon saw that they were more alike than different. Each experiencing pain, hurt, and heartbreak but in different ways.

Everyone around them knew how much they meant to each other and how much they unconditionally loved one another no matter what. It's like the stars did align for them, the universe pushing them together when they thought they couldn't get through it.

It felt like to those around them, the universe was giving nudges and telling them that they are soul mates. Destined to hold each other's hearts and give them home.

3rd person

Zach was leaned up against the door where his lover, his soul mate was held captive by his own body. Crying his eyes out, Zach felt guilty if he was being honest, he felt like making Jack mad was his fault. He felt like he hit a soft spot, a sensitive one in his life.

Ultimately, he felt like he was being lied to, he felt like Jack wasn't telling the truth and he hated that not because he was lied to but because he knew it and he couldn't have the courage to tell him.

Zach put his headphones in playing "How Would You Feel" by Ed Sheeran which only made the tears flow harder. Jack was on the other side of the door, Zach felt like he could, he was right there. All that he to do was open the door, simple enough: just turn the knob and push.

Yet that soon became too much, he wanted to, he could. Zach had never felt more helpless, like that wooden door felt like a stone one. Jack just sealing him in with his emotions, his anger, sadness, his depression. But most of all? His heart. All the sudden Supermarket Flowers started playing and Jack was humming it. Both of them in a pool of sadness, anger and depression.

ZACH

"Jack...it's ok I'm here. Please let me in I know that I can't stop you but what I can do is hold you and love you, and never let go. I can make your dreams come true baby. All you have to do is open up your mind and arms to me. Babe, I want to go you are in the dark, who you are behind the pain. Behind the smile that makes my world shake, I want to see the shine in your eyes every time I look into them. Let me be the one to show you the diamond that you are. Your heart, it's beautiful it lights up my life and gives my light in the darkness. Jack let me do the same for you, all you have to do?"

"Open up my mind and arms to you" he says as he opens the door

"Good" I say as look into his eyes that are slowly coming back to the glimmer that gives me hope. I kiss him, he doesn't respond probably because he's still hurting. I didn't need him to, I just needed to feel his lips and I knew that he needed mine.

He kisses back and then pulls away, "Thanks Rosy. I lost myself and I did it again, I didn't mean too, I just-" he says trying to apologize but I just shush him.

"Shhh...I know, it's ok. We can get through this ok diamond?" He just nods, "I like that name honey you're the best. Can we cuddle I need to forget about what just happened." "Of course diamond I wanted to anyways." I hop into bed with him joining me soon after, "Hey love, can you take your shirt off? I wanna-" "Oh Avery, you're always so horny omg"

"I was gonna say: "'hear your heartbeat"' ya nasty, but what you said sin't false I do like my Zachy." He says pecking me on the lips as he falls back into the pillows being that he was climbing into the bed on all fours.

"And I like my Jacky, your soft lips, your perky butt, your dominance..." I say trying to get him riled up as I lay on his bare chest looking in his eyes seductively as he looks down at me and I look up. "Are you trying to get me hard for you?! God!" "I can't focus when you look at me like that (Jerrie is real, lil Jerrie moment for you limelight mixers)and talk dirty, ugh I hate you and your sexy body."

I grab his hair and start sucking on his neck leaving hickeys. As I move farther down, he starts to moan my name. "Za-Zach please I can't take it, please just fuck me." I pull away as he starts to shiver under my touch. "Not yet daddy...I don't want it to happen like this I was just giving you a taste..." "Oh-Oh my god, Zach you know I love it when you get all dominant with me. Please...let me have you." "I said not yet!" I say pretending to get angry just to make him get me back and rile him up.

I kiss his chest as he moves his hands down to my ass and squeezes it. "You're being a bad boy Jack Avery..." I find it actually super funny how submissive he's being right now. It's fun playing and toying with him. I pick him so he's on his knees not breaking the kiss as I squeeze his ass, getting payback. Slamming him back down on the bed, he's panting out of breath

"Zach! Oh my god! Yes Zach please!" He says begging for me to continue. "What's my name?" "Zach." "Try again!" "Zach stop! I love you and love kissing you but please!" He says storming out of the room grabbing his shirt, putting it on as he storms out.

JACK

Zach knows that I love it when he's dominant with me, I was having fun and I was going to overtake him and cuddle him after our "fun". I storm out of the house, knowing that I was getting looks. "Don't" was all I said predicting that they would try and pry.

I immediately call the last person that I thought that I would contact. "Hey can u come?" "Yup on my way be there in 5" her voice coming through the phone, it sounded different, caring almost.

She pulls up to the house, Zach coming out of the house, "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!" Zach says screaming I didn't tell him the truth...again. I get her car as I close the door. "I'm gonna guess he doesn't know does he?" "I couldn't, he wouldn't get it."

"J, you gotta tell him he's your boyfriend for Christ's sake. He has the right." Now I'm starting to realize why I did that. "I'm sorry, what's up? It's bad I can tell by the fact that you called me."

"Yeah...me and Zach were making out and well..." "You started crying not because you didn't want to go farther, but because you hated the fact that you couldn't tell him the truth." "Exactly. The truth about this whole thing and the fact that I cut again because I hit him..." remembering why I liked her and dated her in the first place she got me. Knew me better than myself.

"Jack come here it's ok." She says hugging me. "I didn't tell him the truth about me also." It hurts lying to him how do you guys do it? "Well, I like to think that me and her are human and that brings us closer even if we drift apart. Just like you two." "Thanks Gabbie." When I say her name it sounds different in a way. It doesn't hurt as much I thought it would to say it.

"You can crash with us for a few days if you want." "Thanks I appreciate it."

TIMESKIP

"Hey Tate!" I say bringing her into a warm hug, "Hey babe. Is it ok if he crashes here for a few days?" She says asking as she pulls away from the hug and kiss. "He can stay for however long he wants, it's ok I get it. Relationship issues?"

"Yeah. My boyfriend and I are just going through a rough patch. Plus I just gotta figure some stuff out." I say as we walk over to the front room.

———————————————————————————

Z- where the hell r u?! Baby please if it's something I did...I love you ok?

I read the text message he had sent, I broke a little at the fact that he still loves me and hasn't walked away after all the crap I put him through.

J- Babe, I'm fine I'm just crashing at a friends for a few. I'm ok, just please don't come after me I need to get away for a while. I love u 2 just please respect me.

Z- I will just please come home honey. Take as much time as you need, I can yell u when u come back.

J- I know, I deserve it I'm all yours when I get back.

———————————————————————————
I type as I send the last message, shutting off my phone completely so they don't bother me. I sit on the couch curling close to Gabbie, right now she's the closest thing I can hold. I miss him already but I need to figure this stuff out then I can go home. "Woah-this must be bad" She says as I let a tear slip.

"Yeah it is. He hates me. He probably thinks I'm useless and disgusting once he founds out that of all people I crawled back to you. He'll think that you're a horrible person, that you hurt me. In fact, you let me live, you were the person to break me out of my cage and the person that taught to fly."

"I'm just not sure he can see that. What a beautiful person you've become." "Also, can I just say? You've done the exact same and led me to the love of my life. We fight, sure but, no matter how big it gets. If we separate for a bit that's ok because I know I'll always come back to her. No matter how hard it gets, I would walk through hell, I would die for her."

"I feel the exact same way, I would give my heart to him, even if I would have to die." Little did Jack know, the answer to both those statements would be yes. He would give his heart to Zach but at a severe cost.....

A/n there u go ily all happy Valentine's Day. Please comment! It's a long one. Ok Cold In LA is a banger and my whole universe! I'm shook I have it on repeat happy Valentine's Day loves I love all of you!

WC: 2541

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 1 14
"you're the worst brother anyone could have. why can't you let me be friends with zach? why do you assume i'm hooking up with zach when i barely see...
549K 7.8K 86
a collection of stories about the five boys the world is helplessly in love with ;) requests no longer open started ~ march 16, 2019 completed ~ no...
43.9K 1.1K 45
jachary - complete - π‘†πΈπ‘„π‘ˆπΈπΏ - always and forever He's a girly boy and he's the new boy. What if they start bonding, But what if the bonding go...
26.2K 994 31
Zach Herron, a member of the boy band Why Don't We and secret gay. Zach couldn't bear the thought of his bandmates knowing. If they knew he was gay w...