Witch Sister Three and TMNT *...

By PhoenixWithoutAshes

Three sister witches Kylee, Morgan, and Caitlyn know they're bound for even more trouble than they can possib... More

Update!!
1- Witches, Remember? (Morgan)
2- Confrontations (Caitlyn)
3- Talk About Experiences (Kylee)
4- Comparisons (Morgan)
5- Temper, Temper (Caitlyn)
6- Disappointment At Maximum (Kylee)
7- Inner Thoughts (Morgan)
8- Expectations? Nahh (Caitlyn)
9- Building Complications (Kylee)
10- Scheming and Dreaming (Morgan)
11- Family Ties (Caitlyn)
12- Trust Issues (Kylee)
13- Always Plotting (Morgan)
14- Finally Free... Or Are We (Caitlyn)
15- Acceptance of Fate (Kylee)
17- Guilt Trip (Caitlyn)
18- Closer to Normal (Kylee)
19- Lacking in Sychronization (Morgan)
20- No More Secerts (Caitlyn)
21- Master Returns (Kylee)
22- Breaking Away (Morgan)
23- Yet Another Turn (Caitlyn)
24- Team Bonding (Kylee)
25- Explanations Are In Order (Morgan)
26- Lifting the Fog (Caitlyn)
27- Where the Beginning Ends (Kylee)
28- Realization (Morgan)
29- Mind Games (Caitlyn)
30- There Is Only...The War (Kylee)
31- Impending Doom Does Weird Things (Morgan)
32- Facing Darkness (Caitlyn)
33- Numb (Kylee)
34- Blue Eyes, Green Eyes (Morgan)
35- Fear Is Me (Caitlyn)
36- Divisions (Morgan)
37- Bordering Insanity (Kylee)
38- Armegeddon (Morgan)
39- The Struggle For Balance (Caitlyn)
40- Madness (Kylee)
41- A Whole New World (Morgan)
42- Cruel Twist of Fate (Caitlyn)
43- Stroke of Luck (Kylee)
44- The Phoenix (Morgan) *LYRICALLY INSPIRED*
46- Who Knew Cooperation Was So Difficult (Caitlyn)
47- The Storm Before the Calm (Kylee)
-Epilogue- Left A Hole Where My Heart Should Be (Morgan)

16- Discovery (Morgan)

2.1K 43 10
By PhoenixWithoutAshes

Kylee never came home that night.  It wasn't long after she left that Becca holed herself up in her room, asking not to be disturbed while she caught up on homework.

Homework.  Psh.  Only she cares about the homework we missed out on for a week.  Myself, all I could think about was how much fun this last week of school was going to be before Christmas break.  Last school week of this year.  Charmy, Aimee and I always cause trouble around this time.  It's just kind of a tradition that everyone runs with.  Even the teachers.  Not only had we been up to no good since middle school, but we had left an impression.  The princeple wanted to do something about it, but what could he do?  Nothing we had done had ever been detention-worthy.

Thank God for that, I don't think I would live through my mother's disappointment.

I guess I should explain why I care so much what my mother thinks.  I can lie to my father, no sweat- but my mom is another story entirely.  Mom is really big on honor and discipline, you know?  Part of her Japanese heritage and stuff, I think.  But Mom always makes it very clear that no matter what, we're a family.  Fight together, lose together, work together, love...together.

Her opinion matters most to me because I know that she's disappointed in me, then there is no way that everyone else isn't, too.  I may push the limits, but I know what my mother expects and what she can accept.  I try to tell myself to think, "What would Mom think?", before I do something or other.  And because I'm me, my mom expects nothing less than for me to be myself.

Hilarious, witty, innocent, with a small side of immaturity and a big heart.  Mom is only disappointed when I become someone I'm not.

Needless to say, if Mom had been at the house that night, she would be very upset with me.

It was nearly 2 o'clock in the moning, and I was still awake.  Perched in the window -seat at the front of our house, I had a gray sweatshirt on with black sweats and the hood covering my slightly-damp hair.  My knees were pulled up to my chest, my arms around my shins, and my head leaning back against the wall.  One earbud was inserted into my ear, playing soft songs that I really wasn't listening to.

I tapped into my powers, once again checking in on my sisters.  Becca's emotions seemed dazed but sort of wrapped around Honors Chemistry, so I made the grand assumption that she was dozing off while studying.  Caitlyn was restless, unable to find sleep with her thoughts so jumbled.  It had taken a lot of coazing on my part to get her to go to bed, and I was still deciding if that had been the right decision.

I mean, come on.  Are you seeing how badly my mind is rambling?

Kylee may be the oldest, but that doesn't mean that's she the only one who's allowed to think.  The really cool thing about my thinking is that I don't have a temper that gets in my way.  Although, currently I'm sort of missing the smacking that comes from her room when she's working off her anger.

Morgan? You still awake?

I jumped, still not used to my younger sister's ability to talk with her mind.  Yeah...

Can I come down?  Please?  I can't sleep.

I sighed, rubbing my temple slightly.  Just stay in bed, Kat.  There's nothing down here except darkness.

The silence worried me.  ...Mo?  Are you okay?

Before I could even answer, she orbed into the room, her hair a very interesting mess.  I refrained from facepalming myself, but resumed to looking out the window.  "Yes, Caitlyn, I'm fine." I told her aloud.

"Morgan, I think we both need to go to bed." Kat said quietly.  

I shook my head once.  "I'm waiting up for Kylee."

"Mo, she isn't coming home." my sister pressed.  "Let Mom and Dad take care of her."

I finally snapped, turning and glaring at my sister.  "Maybe you didn't realize, Kat, but Mom and Dad are never home!" I retorted.  "They could care less what happens to us, their 'witchling' daughters!  All they care about is their stupid business!!"  My voice grew louder as I continued ranting.  "We only have each other, grow up and understand that!"

"Morgan." a new voice spoke up, her tone soft yet firm.  My blood ran cold.  Caitlyn, teary-eyed and upset, side-stepped to reveal our mother in a long, button-up, black coat with light boots on her feet and black leggings on her legs.  Her hands were tucked into the coat pockets, and her green eyes blazed.  

"Caitlyn," Mother began, never taking her matching green eyes off my own.  "There's sleeping medicine on the counter for you so you can sleep."

My sister sniffled, wiping her eyes a little.  "Thanks, Mom." she murmured, shuffling past towards the kitchen.  Mom and I remained silent until we heard her make her way back upstairs.  When she had, I opened my mouth to speak, but Mother held up her hand, stopping me.  She held a finger up to her lips and gestured for me to follow her.  Walking to the door, she opened it and let me go out first.  I dropped my hood and fidgeted with the end of my side braid.

The night was cool, with a slight breeze that chilled my exposed skin.  My body was trembling, although I was certain it wasn't the chills.

The door clicked shut softly.  "Why are you still awake, musume?" Mother asked, using the Japanese word for 'daughter'.  That's how I knew that I was in deep trouble.

"Oka-san, I'm sorry." I mumbled in reply, hoping that the Japanese word for 'mother' would improve my situation.  "I wasn't thinking, I'm just tired..."

"Then why are you not in bed?" Mother pressed, crossing her arms.

I chewed my lip, casting my eyes downward and choosing not to give a reply.  But soft, cool fingers caught under my chin and tilted my head upward.  "Tell me, Morgan." Mom said, lowering her head so our matching green eyes were the same level.

"Oka-san," I began, heart-pouding.  "Do you know where Kylee is?"

Mother held my gaze for a moment longer, before sighing and straightening up again.  "Yes." she answered.  "I do."  My eyes widened, but once again I held my tongue.  She smiled softly at me.  "Ask, musume.  Ask what you want to know."

I stared at her for a moment, then composed myself.  "Where is she honestly?"

Mom tossed her hair.  "She is out taking her role in the family business."

"And what is the family business, exactly?"

With a pause, I could see the battle going on inside of my mother's mind.  She was debating on either giving in to my request, or feeding me another lie that would eventually come out later.  I would make sure it did.

"Come, musume.  I will explain." she finally agreed, opening the door once more and leading the way back inside.  I followed her to her and Father's room, a place we daughters were never allowed.  Their bedroom door normally remained closed, so when she unlocked it and swung it open, I hesitated before entering.  This was the one boundary rule I had actually followed in my entire life, because somewhere in my childhood I had developed a fear for my life if I wandered into their room.

Mother beckoned.  "It is alright, Morgan." she assured me quietly.  "You may enter."

I stepped forward.  The aroma of the room didn't surprise me- Father may have denied himself access to his powers, but he knew the proper techniques to keep demons away.  That part of him would never go away.  But the look of the room was Japanese in style, and it made me realize that maybe Mother had more power in the relationship than I realized.

I saw my mother strip off her bulky coat out of the corner of my eye, and what she was wearing underneath surprised me even more.  "Whoa, Mom.  It's a bit late for Halloween." I said, looking her over.  She was dressed in what I assumed to be proper ninja attire, looking like the deadliest assassin I had ever seen.

She placed a hand on her slender, curved hip.  "While your jokes are always amusing, Morgan, I would appreciate if you would keep an attitude of seriousness in this conversation." She told me, staring at me with hard eyes.  

My face fell.  "I... don't understand." I admitted.

"Of course you don't, that is why you are here." Mother replied.  She gestured to her outfit.  "This is no Halloween costume.  What you see before you, and what I am, are very real things."

I struggled to keep up with her words, although she was speaking English.  "Then what...?"

"Your father and I are the leaders or a very discreet, very secrative organization called the Foot Clan." Mother continued.  "We are ninjas, and we serve at the pleasure of my father."

I didn't say anything for a moment, processing her words.  "Ninjas." I finally repeated.

She nodded.  "Yes.  Assassins, thieves.  Whatever we need to be." 

I bursted into hysterical laughter.  "Ninjas, really?!  This is too good, Mom!" I felt tears coming on.  "Normally I'm the one pulling the laughter stunts, but this one is all you!" 

"I am being one hundred percent serious, Morgan!" Mother snapped, raising her voice.  I sobered up.  She never yelled.  Like, ever.  "Your sister Kylee has accepted this role, and it is time that you, Caitlyn and Rebecca do the same.  We have enemies that refuse to be put down, and we need all the assisstance we can gather."

I blinked slowly a few times, still trying to take in everything that she was saying.  What enemies was she referring to?  The only ninjas I knew of were the guys... The turtles! Mikey!  I mean, she must be talking about him- them!  God, I needed to get it together...

My mother took a deep breath, shaing out her hair.  "Come, I want to show you something before we call it a night."  She turned to the connecting bathroom, where the closet was also located.  I followed her carefully, now worried about what exactly was going on.  Mom wandered into the walk-in closet and pressed a button, revealing four shelves.  One was empty, the top-most one, but other three contained black clothes and what looked like sheathed weapons. The third one caught my attention, the one containing two smaller blades and a set of rainbow throwing stars.  Mother put her hand on the shelf, but I hardly acknowledged her.  My mind was racing too fast.

"This is yours, Morgan." she told me softly.  "Kylee vacated her's a while in anticipation of this event, now it is time you do the same."

I couldn't stop myself, it was like the items were calling me.  I found myself walking forward to stand next to my mother, and she placed a hand on my lower back lightly, rooting me in place.  I reached out, taking the fabric of a mask in my fingers.  The red symbol on the left shoulder glimmered, and I ran my fingers over that as well.

"Accept your birthright, musume." Mother encouraged.

I wanted to, so badly.  But I couldn't figure out why.  I was almost 150% postive that the "enemies" she referred to were the brothers, one of them being Michelangelo, but suddenly that didn't seem to matter to me anymore.  There was something pushing its way into my mind, making me want to join this twisted story as a main character.  I stared at the twin-bladed swords with a longing building in my mind.  I shifted my hand from the clothes to the handle of one of the weapons, and wrapped my hand around the hilt.

"Ninjaken." Mom whispered, indicating the weapons' name.

Suddenly, my witchling side kicked on and gave me a vision.  I was snapped to hazy image of a battle, and I knew I was invovled because I was viewing from my point of view.  The future showed me vague figures, but four colors were extraordinarily bright.  The one closest to me was orange, and I pieced together that it was an orange bandana.  The others were blue, purple and red.

The turtles.  And I could only guess that the other three, dark figures were my sisters fighting beside me, and against the guys.

I came back to the present, a sense of misplaced right filling me.  My mouth opened, and even I was surprised by the words that came out.

"Yes, Oka-san." I replied.  "I accept."

***

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

No worries, I am alive.  I threw a twist in, we'll see how well it goes.  Hope you enjoyed it!!  I'll see ya again in Chapter 19 :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 381 27
Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little girl along side them was helping them alon...
3.6K 120 17
Two sisters, opposite in every way imaginable. One extrovert, one introvert. One worked as a police officer, while the other worked as an art curator...
2.8K 5 18
The ninja turtles go the tarabiscoville for a day off when Leonardo comes across An Yu, but night ninja gets in the way.
1.2K 31 6
-Reboot of 'The Turtle Girl we know and Love'- While Shredder had been defeated, the four brothers were already divided by their personalities. One w...