Long Live (Descendants 2 ^ Ha...

By PennywiseTheGayClown

Rumy is the hottest girl on the Isle and it's a well know fact. She used to be friends with Mal, Evie, Jay a... More

What's My Name?
Let's Make A Deal
If I Win
A Deal With The Devil
Sorry
Now Your Talking
Niklaus
New Descendants Story
Rumplestilisken

VITAL INFO ABOUT THIS BOOKS FUTURE

2.5K 30 8
By PennywiseTheGayClown

Okay so if you've been paying attention you'll notice I haven't updated in.... a while.  Well around the time I stopped writing I came out as trans and since then I have been having a hard time writing original female characters because my OC are more of a small part of me. 
Having said this, I'm not going to quit writing this book because to be honest I love it.  Instead I'm going to go in and change one big thing about Rumy, I'm gonna make her a boy. 
So this is gonna become a gay story, and that's all that will change.  Plot won't, actions won't and I'm finally gonna make good on my promise to transition from Descendants to Once Upon A Time.  (and yes descendants will pop back in)
So if your down for that... just stick around

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
87.7K 1.6K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
245K 5.5K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
947K 31.5K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...