Now Your Talking

So what y'all think of the new cover?

"Bring him over," Uma says with a grin and Harry turned to Rumy, only moving with the king once she nodded at him. The crew made noises of excitement while Rumy disappeared only to reappear on the wood holding a sail up.

Gil told Ben messages to tell his parents while Harry walked him over and pushed him on the ground in front of the 'good villains'.

"Oh," Uma says at the desperate look on Mal's face as they both hold their hands out. "Cut him loose Harry." Harry doesn't look excited at the idea and holds back a groan.

"I never get to have any fun," He says cutting Ben loose, whose hand immediedly goes to Mal's. Mal hands over the fake wand to Uma who cheers along with the crew, Mal pulls Ben to her before they quickly try to make their escape.

Rumy leans forward with a grin, already knowing about the lack of magic in that wand. Uma calls out a spell to get them off the Isle only to scream in anger when it doesn't work, snapping the wand in half. "YOU DO NOT GET TO WIN EVERYTIME!" Mal and her crew look back breifly at the angry pirates and smiling Dark One. "GET THEM!" The pirate crew goes to charge only to have smoke bombs thrown at them, startling them. Rumy smiles wider before appearing behind Ben.

"Hello Deary." Ben whirls around with wide eyes while Mal looks at the two from the corner of her eye. Evie and Jay throw swords to their friends while Carlos throws another smoke bomb. They run out of smoke bombs and the pirates fight the good villains. Rumy makes a sword appear in her hand, it was different then everyone else's. The blade was a silver with black decor, the handle split where the blade met to form a [ shape, and there was a red gem at the very end of the hilt. Gold decorated the handle and the blade itself was rather curvy with the name Rumania engraved in the middle of the blade. Though the most notiable thing about it was the fact that it looked broken. The tip had broken off.

She fought well with it, not letting Ben lift his own arm to fight for himself. Gil comes swinging in and lands facing the king, "Hey Ben."

He raised his sword to fight Ben only to be intercepted, "What no greeting for me?" Gil's eyes widen as Rumy pushes him away, with a quick twist of her wrist throwing his sword from his hand. She grabs him and throws him into netting while grabbing Ben's arm and leading him away, her other hand fighting with her sword. Ben suddenly yanks from her grasp and runs to Evie helping her fight, the guy he was fighting is suddenly thrown away, to reveal Rumy behind him glaring at Ben.

Evie glances at the dark one with confusion wondering why she did that until she figures out Mal had probably made a deal. Mal starts to run over to Rumy, Ben and Evie with Uma on her tail until Harry called for the sea witch. Uma helps him knowing Rumy would have her head if she didn't. Rumy's eyes glance to their direction before she swipes her hand and Harry stands on the deck next to Uma.

The group begins to escape and Mal goes to where Ben ad Rumy where, "Ben come on let's go!" Ben glances from Mal to Rumy who was handling herself easily. He nods before following Mal to safety. Ben had gotten away from Rumy and was about to leave until Harry but a sword next to his neck.

"Hiya!" They begin to fight until Rumy comes behind Harry and kisses his neck, causing him to pause in surprise.

"I got a deal with this one, let him go," Rumy told Harry who looked down to her with an exasperated expression. He looks back up at Ben who stared at the exchange before nodding his head for Ben to get lost.

Evie throws a smoke bomb to distract the pirates while they run to an oversized drain pipe. Mal kicks the bridge that connects that connects to the pipe, Uma looks at Mal in anger while Rumy smiles. "Let her go," Rumy says as Mal runs through the pipe. "I already know how things were going to go."

Uma turns around in anger at the Dark One, "WE HAD A DEAL!" Rumy rolls her eyes and steps closer to the raging sea witch.

"Yes, that you could give me the magic wand in exchange I would show you how to get off the isle. I already knew they would never give the wand up so I looked into the future, I knew what was gonna happen. Don't worry, Uma. You will get off the Isle." Uma looks unsure but still nods and wraps her arms around the Dark One. Rumy sends a smile to Harry, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Uma comes back later with Mal's spell book in her hand, she walks up to Rumy in the Chip Shop and throws it down on the table, "New deal. You get me off the isle and you get Mal's spellbook." Rumy smiles looking at the spellbook.

"Now your talking."