The Rookie (manxmen)**Hothous...

By ladydianna01

Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opene... More

The Rookie (manxmen)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 20

161K 4.5K 666
By ladydianna01

Chapter 20

 (Tom Hanks, my idea of Henri------->)

"Mommy can you please, please try not to embarrass me to death when Lance gets here, please." I pleaded and batted my eyelashes at her for good measure, hoping against hopes that just this once, my mother,  and the love of my life, would for once take pity on me. But those hopes were dashed to hell when she turned and pegged me with her infamous glare.

She walked over to me and patted me on my cheek. "Baby, my job is to love you until the day I die, and embarrass you at every given chance I get  to keep your grown up self humble, otherwise you will feel that you are to old to listen to your Mama."

My shoulders slumped with disappointment as she happily went back to mashing potatoes. I looked over at Henri who was sitting at the corner of the island counter studiously immersed in the newspaper he was currently hiding behind. He must of felt my scrutiny because he just shrugged his shoulders without looking in my direction and I pouted and went back to chopping vegetables.  My little gay boy was of no help either. He had long since retreated into his room and turned off all forms of communication in protest of this evening activities. At least Nate was going to be here, and I love my brother but I will gladly throw him under the bus in order to keep mommy dearest from focusing on me and my boyfriend.

I peeked over at my mother as she happily carved  the humongous ham she insisted on making.  I wondered what her reaction was going to be to Nate's little bit of news. I knew that she wouldn't have a problem with him being gay. But she will probably punch him in the face for being such a prick to all of us over the past couple of years. My musings were cut short by the sound of the door bell. A huge smile spread across my face as I threw the last of the chopped vegetables into the bowl, wiped my hands on a clean dish towel, and peeled out of the kitchen to go and answer it.

When I flung the door open, I felt my breath hitch in my throat as my looked at my man, Yes, I said it, my man. He was dressed in black slacks, and  dark gray v-neck  sweater that hugged his body in just the right way, displaying those awesome muscles of his. The mouth watering scent of clean skin combined with his cologne assaulted my senses. And a delighted squeal pierced the air and I launched myself into his arms and buried my face under his chin.

"Damn little brother, stop molesting the man on your mother's front doorstep. Have you no shame?" Nate dramatically declared while holding his hand over his heart.

I lifted my head to give him a sarcastic reply, but instead I could only to gape at him like an idiot when I saw his who was with him. My curiosity shot through the roof when Xavier placed a possessive hand on the small of my big brother's back, and Robbie's fingers were firmly entwined with Nate's. My brows shot up straight to my hairline, and Nate blushed deep to the roots of his hair but he leaned into Xavier's side and he was immediately drawn under a protective arm and cuddled into the man. If my twink wasn't hiding from my mother, he would probably be cheering for Nate or giving him pointers of how to do the nasty with what it seems to be Both of his men.

"What is taking ya'll so long...Oh my."  My mother stated as my head swiveled on my neck to see her standing in the doorway with a surprised expression on her face. Her eyes were glued to my brother's bright red face as she studied his intimate proximity to Xavier as well as holding Robbie's hand a the slender man flanked his other side.

"Um, Mom. You remember Xavier Johnson and Robert Sands. They work with Thad and yeah, they are my boyfriend's." He explained ad I had to give the boy credit. I would have shit myself right about now.

My mother pursed her lips and looked all three men right in the eyes before she blurted. "Well Hell, finally you have taken your head out of your ass boy and admitted that you are just as gay as your brother. Now, I have to say it or I wouldn't be me. I understand you have come to terms with your sexuality, but do you really need two men to prove it." She said with her hands on her hips. 

"Jesus, does this woman have a filter?" I wondered as I gawked at open mouth at her.

Mom's gaze jumped in between a shocked, slack jawed Robbie, to Xavier's blazing stare, when she giggled and replied. "Well now that I have taken a good look at your men, I wouldn't be able to choose between them either. Welcome to my home boys, please come in."

I snapped my mouth shut, no longer surprised by anything this woman says or does. Sophia Martin-Dupree was going to make me check myself into an insane asylum one of these days. But until then, I just grabbed an amused Lance by the hand and led him inside the house. I went straight through to the den, and Henri was already waiting silently for us. My stepfather handed me my already prepared drink while shaking his head. "That is your wife. until death do you part. God bless you, man." I said with sincere sympathy and Lance slapped a hand over his mouth in order to contain his amusement.

Henri just smiled patiently and asked the new comers what their drink preferences were. He may have thought that I was joking, but I was dead serious. The man was indeed a Saint, and he was blessed to be able to handle my spitfire of a mom. And I love her to death, she is the most awesome parent in this world. The only fault she had was the fact that she took an almost obscene delight in breaking us down and reducing us back to bumbling awkward teenage boys at any given moment.

My mother started her interrogation with Lance, and I had to hand it to my baby, he withstood her questioning about every facet of his life, and he seemed to have passed with flying colors. By the time she was done with him, I was absolutely sure the woman was already planning the color scheme to our wedding.  I breathed a sigh of relief when she moved to on to Robbie. Henri had taken a seat next to her and leaned back against the cushions, and as usual , he let her run the show.  He did the whole fatherly thing by glaring down the men every now and again and reminding them that if they hurt anyone of us, he would be representing himself in his own trial for murder. It was so cute, and I had to send a silent prayer up to the heavens and thank God for this special man. Henri was just as awesome as our mother.

Robbie and all his cuteness easily won her over from the minute he shyly tucked his head under Nate's chin and batted those big blue eyes at her. But I was too busy absorbing the information Lance revealed about himself to her to mind too much of watch Robbie's sweet little antics, he and my twink would get along like a house on fire...Ha ha, pun intended. I was awed about the fact that he was a raised in the system from the time he was fourteen, after his family kicked him out when he tried to tell his parents he was gay, right up to the point where he turned eighteen and aged out of the system. They gave him the opportunity for a career. It was either the police academy, the fire academy, or the military. And he chose the fire academy. Like me, the ideal of being a firefighter seduced that part of him that wanted to be someone's hero. It may sound shallow, but you have to have something driving you in order to face the dangers we face on a daily basis.

The conversation moved right along to the dinner table when Ma focused solely on Xavier, and I sorta held my breath in anticipation of this show. Even my little nosy ass twink decided to make an appearance. He took one look at the stand off between my mother and Xavier, and he quickly plopped himself down his his plushy chair, brought out that damn oversized tub of popcorn, and his bucket of soda.  He reached above his head and rang the bell there,  and then he held up a sign that said, "Round One." You could see that Xavier had no intentions to bend or cower under her matronly glare. He proudly held his head high and met her gaze. He answered all her questions respectfully. By the time they were done, my little twink was fanning his face with one hand and using a lacy hanky to mop a single emotional tear away from the corner of his eye with the other hand. Xavier had boldly stated that his first and foremost intentions towards my brother was to make him happy, to make him feel loved, and cherished at all times.

I looked over at Lance and I knew from the smug smirk on his face, that these two big men were going to mercilessly commence with their ribbing at the very first opportunity they got. Mom had all but preened and vibrated in her seat as Nate and I exchanged relieved glances. I still quirked an knowing eyebrow at him while my twink happily snapped his fingers murmuring, "You go boy." He was thoroughly pleased by Nate's conquest of not  one but two men. I was so going to have to discuss these turn of events with my big brother as soon as possible.

Lance laughed at something Henri said, and my cock twitched in my pants as the light caught his short curls. The soft luminescent glow made his smile even more stunning. I wanted nothing more than to say goodnight to my family and friends, hop in my truck, and hurry home just so I  could mount my man and ride him until we can't move anymore. And it was as if he could read my thoughts, because he looked up right at that moment and our eyes met. He drew that luscious bottom lip into his mouth and those straight movie star teeth worried the delectable bit of flesh. Fuck, I just wanted to climb into his lap and purr for him.  My little slut was already dressed in nothing but a collar, his bed was already turned down, and he was busy sorting through all kinds of naughty toys and placing his kinky selections on his nightstand.

I squirmed in my seat all through dessert . I didn't even care that  she was in there showing them more baby pictures. Nate tried unsuccessfully to pull me into a conversation. My mind was completely focused on the hard ridge of flesh pulsing behind my zipper.

"You are such a horn dog." Nate chuckled as he loaded the dishwasher.

I smacked off the faucet and turned fully towards him. "You are one to talk buddy. Two boyfriends, damn dude, you got guts or should I say balls!" I cackled away as I waved two fingers in front of his face.

All of a sudden Nate lunged for me and I squealed and shot to the side trying to avoid the impact but he grabbed me by the back of my shirt anyway, pulled me back against his chest, and proceeded to tickle me around my ribs. I let out an inelegant snorting sound and his fingers stopped digging into my sides, but he still held me close. When I calmed down enough from my hysterical laughter, I turned around still held  in his embrace and looked up at him questioningly.

He leaned his forehead against mine and stared me straight in the eye. "I am sorry baby bro. I gave you such a hard time, and I was downright cruel to you just because I was so fucked up in the head with my own issues. I gave everyone shit, especially Mom and Henri. And for that, no amount of words can say how sorry I am. But Thad, I just want you to know that I have always loved you and I will always love you. You mean the world to me, even when you are being an annoying little shit."

Tears swirled in my eyes at the look of open regret on his face, but his gaze held all the love he had for me and before I could even open my mouth to form a response, we turned our head towards the sound of a muffled sob. And the next thing we knew our mother rushed us, and we were dragged down to her level. I was squished against her left boob and Nate against her right one. Then to make matters even worse, she rocked us from side to side with enough force to shake our teeth loose while blubbering, "Her babies." the entire time.

The guys came in to see what all the commotion was about and Robbie awed and  bounced over to us and wiggled himself in and joined in the group hug. He was too adorable for words, and our mother, a true nurturer at heart just loved him up like he was her own. This was one of those moments I was sure I was going to remember forever.  Even my little twink was an emotional mess, so much so that he forgot all about his kinky display of toys and his naughty ideas of how to use them for the moment. But no worries, I am sure he will remember the instant all these feels wares off and he was back to himself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.6K 51
"Train me" "NO" ****** Wren's life is simple, go to school ignore everyone then train. His all life revolved around kickboxing and that was it but wh...
110K 7.8K 43
Ethan Wright knows what's right and what's wrong. Homosexuality is wrong to him, but then, given the background he's coming (or, more precisely, runn...
1.2M 52.1K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...