For Your Eyes Only

By kaywritesx

He was the boy that no one noticed. He was quiet, bland to the naked eye, a total wallflower who sat on the s... More

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Nate's POV: Her
Nate's POV: First Day Back
Nate's POV: First Kiss
Nate's POV: Eye Opener
Nate's POV: The Lake House
UPDATE
FUN BONUS CHAPTER
IMAGINED CHARACTERS
When I Look At You
Q&A

~Casted~

16.6K 367 17
By kaywritesx

The votes are in!!!! I tallied then from your comments and... drum rolls please....

Our Kelly Henderson is being portrayed by Gabriella Wilde. She's perfect, her looks, her hair, even her sweet yet wild child persona is exactly how I pictured Kelly.

And of course being I didn't give any other option (hahaha) Our Nathaniel Haynes is being portrayed by Dylan O'Brien! He's got that goofiness/awkwardness and underrated handsomeness to him that I picture Nate to have. He's nice to look at but not too in your face. Those brown eyes though... wowza!

Any who, I have decided now that I for sure know what I want the characters to look like, I will be going through the chapters and adding photos and gifs that go well with the story! I like the thought of setting the mood with scenes such as gifs. I think it makes the chapters more fun!

Also, I was thinking of putting music to each, if not some, chapters to also get the feel of the mood sooooo I have a project for you:) either comment on the chapters songs that they remind you of or you think would fit nicely with the chapter or DM them to me. I love your opinions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 75 23
Finally completed! Emily Baker, an independent young woman that just wants to graduate high school with flying colours, get into university and study...
3.4K 116 6
So what if Subaru had Determination and Sans' Abilities? Well here we go, Subaru Natsuki, a human who fell into the underground and raised by monster...
93.4K 2.2K 8
Nothing to worry about.
42.9K 926 31
Not your average girl*wink* Not you average boy *wink wink* Note-if u have problems comment I'm sure we can fix them