Foreign Sensations [ Scarlet...

By YourAphrodisiac

Vision craves exploring all the possibilities that his new human form can provide, while Wanda is more than h... More

Chapter 1 - ❝ Magic Touch ❞
Chapter 3 - ❝ Warm Hearts ❞

Chapter 2 - ❝ Impure Intentions ❞

1.2K 21 8
By YourAphrodisiac

And thus, the initial wave of tension was diffused.
Quite masterfully, if the heavy breathing would allow Vision to sing the praises she rightfully deserved.

Although back on her feet, Vision's body still towered over her petite frame. She was playing with fire. Lovingly meeting his lips with a gentle kiss, it was only meant to distract him from the way her hand resumed stroking his sensitive length. Her fingers glided along his skin, merely keeping it excited for what she had planned next.

Of course, those plans never came to fruition, because the moment Wanda's lips left Vision's, those powerful hands of his grabbed a hold of the redhead's curvaceous hips. With a breathless gasp, she looked up only to be greeted by a stern expression.  Uh-oh.

With one swift, yet fierce tug, the taller one unveiled the woman's silky legs. They were long, muscular yet so feminine and delicate. And they made his mouth water for a taste. He had tasted her before, and the exotic nectar she provided left his taste buds addicted.

V-Vizh...- ❞ was all the poor girl managed to whimper as Vision took advantage of the hold she had on her heavenly body. Turning her frame around and almost slamming it back against his robust figure, the blond Avenger's cock fit oh so perfectly in between her now bare thighs. Now with only her upper half dawning that crimson uniform, it seemed that the more articles of clothing were peeled away, the mighty Scarlet Witch was still a woman. She still had needs. She still had cravings. And the way her damp petals were dripping along his shaft was an arousing reminder.

Due to his height, Vision could very easily look over the woman's shoulder and see a few inches of his cock stick out from in between her thighs. Maybe a flaw in his plan of taking over the dominant role. But Wanda hadn't noticed yet. She was in a haze of lust, feeling his warm member throb both in between her plump thighs and against her sensitive lips. Unbeknownst to her, with every moment that passed in which she wasn't actively tormenting his cock, the redhead was relinquishing control over to her partner.

The room was silent. There was no need for words. Just heavy breaths, filled with desire and seduction. Thus, reaching for her wrists and holding onto them before they could prove a threat to his overly sensitive glans, Vision restrained them. His fingers wrapped around the dark leather-like gauntlets that complimented the rest of her suit so elegantly. Bringing both of Wanda's ring-covered hands behind her own body, they were trapped in between her beautifully arched back and Vision's muscular abdomen. The Scarlet Witch was nothing but his plaything now. From head to toe, claimed by his carnal desires. 

I have wanted to do this for so long, Wanda...

He almost whispered in a rugged tone, allowing his right palm to ever so teasingly wrap around the woman's neck. That's when he squeezed. Not enough to discomfort his lover, but just enough for the hold to be a constant reminder that he was going to use every inch of her body to derive the pleasure he sought.

With a devilish grin painted on her rosy lips, Wanda gave in, allowing him the pleasure of dictating the pace of their little game. Hanging on every word of his arousing confession, she couldn't help but bite at her bottom lip, tugging it inwards.

Then fuck me like you mean it.

That was all she whispered in her own husky voice, allowing more of that thick Sokovian accent to veil her defiant order. Not that she needed to say more. Wanda felt the way his cock throbbed in the succulent grip of her thighs the moment her tongue released that vulgar 'fuck'.

Without wasting another damn second, his hips began to slowly thrust. And as much as she tried to push her own vocal cords into submission, the need for a hearty moan was beginning to tug at them like the melody of an angelic harp. The friction between his messy cock and her absolutely soaked folds was driving her insane. Toes curling with every repetition of the motion, Wanda secretly hoped for his thick length to somehow slip past her lips instead.

 ❝ D-Don't you dare stop! ❞ 

The redhead moaned in pure fear of this blissful sensation going away, hoping that the array of moans and gasps she rewarded his 'endurance' with were enough to keep him going. But the more Vision fucked her soft thighs, the more her legs instinctively spread. So much so that there was barely any tightness for him to thrust into.

Noticing the way her body unconsciously steered away from the task at hand, Vision began thinking of a way to remind her that her only purpose for now was to take it. So, suddenly stopping the thrusts during the echo of Wanda's confused and frustrated groan, his fingers wrapped around the base of his cock. With an arrogant smirk on his lips, he began to teasingly slap his cock upwards against her needy pussy. And god, the noises it produced. Such a lewd melody of flesh on flesh, only aided by the woman's innocent whimpers.

Without any warning, Vision slowly kneeled behind the petite redhead, keeping the new position as a surprise for when she inevitably looked over her shoulder. And look she did. After all, a second without his touch was a second too long. But seeing the blond in such a vulnerable stance made her cautious. He was a fierce dom, which she had just learnt. But the look in his eyes beckoned her to approach. So, taking shy steps towards his body, almost like a kid that was expecting a scolding, Wanda awaited further instructions. 

❝ Let me taste you, Wanda. ❞ 

It sounded so innocent. Especially with the addition of her name so perfectly and clearly spoken. But 'innocent' was the last word that could describe what he had just requested of her. She had no choice. Her arousal could no longer be hidden, seeing as it was currently dripping down her messy thighs. Trying to forget for a short moment that just minutes ago the roles were reversed, was helping her slip into the obedient role that was laid out for her.

Gently spreading her legs, Wanda straddled her partner's face. It was an unspoken negotiation of how much of her weight could she press down onto his lips. But he was strong. Stronger than most. And by the time they came to a conclusion, she was more or less sitting onto his face. Much like she craved. Keeping tight holds onto her muscular calves, Vision made sure she was balanced enough to be able to focus only on what he did to her.

With her 'upper' lips quivering at the sensation, her 'lower' ones were almost throbbing with anticipation. Pushing both of her open palms in his rebellious strands, Wanda's back arched once again. The moment his warm tongue began massaging along her outer lips, all hell broke loose. She could actively feel the way her sensitive pussy was feeding Vision all of her sweet nectar.

The male was fairly graceful in the way he pleasured her flash. A stark contrast between their approaches. His slick muscle caressed along the outside of her tight folds, coaxing more juices with every little touch. And looking down towards him, he was definitely enjoying her aroma. The 'tasting session' continued to last for a few more minutes, dragging purr after purr out of her.

Goddd, wh-what are you doing to me? ❞  

But it all changed the second Vision decided to pay attention to her sensitive bud. Suddenly, his lips sealed around it, trapping it for reasons unknown. But his intentions were soon revealed, as the tip of his tongue began swirling over her clit, almost mimicking the merciless approach she had while torturing the head of his cock.

Her jaw fell open as if a war cry was bound to ensue, but no noise ever left her throat. She was unable to produce any moan. The way he was overwhelming her senses left Wanda a gasping mess, just like he wanted. Her muscles began to stiffen and a much needed orgasm was rapidly approaching. So much so that even announcing it seemed impossible.

And it the end, a needy little ❝ V-Vizh...! ❞ was all the blond received as a warning. Before he knew it, his tongue and lips were being coated in her sweetness. With a large grin, Vision began to press his lips against her pussy even harsher, determined not to let a single drop of her nectar go to waste. Thus, he began to slurp every single moist spot he could find, allowing his tongue to swirl over every inch of flesh in order to lick it dry.

Closing his eyes and thoroughly licking from her rosy bud and all the way to the thighs he was just fucking minutes earlier, he seemed satisfied with the reward. Meanwhile, Wanda only seemed to be able to stand due to how supportive his body was of her.

Almost proud of his little princess for being able to withstand such an overwhelming siege on her sublime body, Vision leaned in to press one last loving kiss onto her sensitive lips.

❝ You taste like heaven. ❞  

He whispered, licking his own lips for a chance at savoring Wanda for a second longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 37.7K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
561K 30.1K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
746K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...