Chapter 2 - ❝ Impure Intentions ❞

And thus, the initial wave of tension was diffused.
Quite masterfully, if the heavy breathing would allow Vision to sing the praises she rightfully deserved.

Although back on her feet, Vision's body still towered over her petite frame. She was playing with fire. Lovingly meeting his lips with a gentle kiss, it was only meant to distract him from the way her hand resumed stroking his sensitive length. Her fingers glided along his skin, merely keeping it excited for what she had planned next.

Of course, those plans never came to fruition, because the moment Wanda's lips left Vision's, those powerful hands of his grabbed a hold of the redhead's curvaceous hips. With a breathless gasp, she looked up only to be greeted by a stern expression.  Uh-oh.

With one swift, yet fierce tug, the taller one unveiled the woman's silky legs. They were long, muscular yet so feminine and delicate. And they made his mouth water for a taste. He had tasted her before, and the exotic nectar she provided left his taste buds addicted.

V-Vizh...- ❞ was all the poor girl managed to whimper as Vision took advantage of the hold she had on her heavenly body. Turning her frame around and almost slamming it back against his robust figure, the blond Avenger's cock fit oh so perfectly in between her now bare thighs. Now with only her upper half dawning that crimson uniform, it seemed that the more articles of clothing were peeled away, the mighty Scarlet Witch was still a woman. She still had needs. She still had cravings. And the way her damp petals were dripping along his shaft was an arousing reminder.

Due to his height, Vision could very easily look over the woman's shoulder and see a few inches of his cock stick out from in between her thighs. Maybe a flaw in his plan of taking over the dominant role. But Wanda hadn't noticed yet. She was in a haze of lust, feeling his warm member throb both in between her plump thighs and against her sensitive lips. Unbeknownst to her, with every moment that passed in which she wasn't actively tormenting his cock, the redhead was relinquishing control over to her partner.

The room was silent. There was no need for words. Just heavy breaths, filled with desire and seduction. Thus, reaching for her wrists and holding onto them before they could prove a threat to his overly sensitive glans, Vision restrained them. His fingers wrapped around the dark leather-like gauntlets that complimented the rest of her suit so elegantly. Bringing both of Wanda's ring-covered hands behind her own body, they were trapped in between her beautifully arched back and Vision's muscular abdomen. The Scarlet Witch was nothing but his plaything now. From head to toe, claimed by his carnal desires. 

I have wanted to do this for so long, Wanda...

He almost whispered in a rugged tone, allowing his right palm to ever so teasingly wrap around the woman's neck. That's when he squeezed. Not enough to discomfort his lover, but just enough for the hold to be a constant reminder that he was going to use every inch of her body to derive the pleasure he sought.

With a devilish grin painted on her rosy lips, Wanda gave in, allowing him the pleasure of dictating the pace of their little game. Hanging on every word of his arousing confession, she couldn't help but bite at her bottom lip, tugging it inwards.