Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

8. Its the power within

8.4K 210 302
By Bunniesjungkoo

I'm not gonna lie I lowkey got inspired from spongebob "the power within " 😂 episode
F/N = fake name
F/c = favorite color

-
Y/n POV.

It was such a beautiful day. I felt as if there weren't any problems in the world, as if the demons weren't killing anyone. I felt so carefree and loved. Yes loved. Why ? Because I was staring at the love of my life.
-

-

-

-

Cake... it was so good and yummy !!!
We had left over cake from Lizs birthday and boy I savored every bite ! I swear I dreamt about it in my sleep.

Drooling a bit , I snap my head up to hear footsteps walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning F-" he stopped as he stared at me. Looking away from his gaze I caught my reflection of the window and my eyes widen. I had cake all over my face, I must have gone all out while eating it. Giving a awkward laugh I scratch the back of my head.

"I think imma go and quickly shower." I stand and walk pass Meliodas.

"We should walk around outside today!" Giving a quick yes I make my way to the bathroom to finish my morning routine.

-

I start to slightly hum while scrubbing away any dirt on my body, making sure I was squeaky clean before getting out of the tub. Wrapping a towel around my body, I decide on what to wear.

"Maybe just a casual dress ? Some ballet flats ?..." I spoke to no one in particular. Sighing I wipe away the fog that was on the mirror in the bathroom. I dry my hair and the rest of my body and start walking back to my room to lay out my clothes.

"Hmm now where did I put my shoes ?" I say to myself while kneeling down to look underneath my bed.

"As much as I like the view and prefer to stay and watch, you should hurry up so we can actually walk around and see things before it gets dark." Startled, I hit the top of my head against the bed and turn to see Meli. Staring at me, in a towel, and I had just bent down to look underneath my bed..

Blushing I hit him on top of the head and throw him out of my room.

Geez the nerve of that guy

Puffing my cheeks out I quickly change into my F/C dress and grab a jean jacket. I slip into my F/C ballet shoes and I throw my hair up into a messy ponytail and skip my way downstairs.

(If you got short hair just pretend it's in pinned back or a low ponytail (?) and if you have none then you can imagine wearing a hat or of sum sort)

Whistling I look to see Hawk eating away his scraps. Like usual. Once he finished eating I pick him up and rub my face against his soft black fur. So sooffttt.

"Maybe I should just make a blanket out of your fur." I comment nuzzling my face further into it.

"No way! You wouldn't do that ? ahhhhhh!" He hisses at me then runs away frightened I'd do what I said. Chuckling , I turn to see Meliodas waiting for me. Smiling he hands me a basket so we could pick out some berries or flowers...

"Ahhh it's so nice and warm today!" I stretch my hands out as if to embrace the sunshine's warmth. Letting out a sigh, I drag Meliodas to a path where bushes with berries usually were at.

"Ohh what about these? These look yummy !!" I turn to see Meliodas popped a few , by few I mean a handful, funny looking berries inside his mouth. He gave a disgusting look and started to spit in disgust.

"What did you just eat ?!" I freaked. We barley just walked out and this kid is already screwing around.

"Idk but they looked yummy." He shrugged then showed me what he ate. Looking at the berries I stared at Meliodas in shock. Then I burst out laughing .

(A/N I'm making this berry up btw)

"W-What's so funny F/n? " he started to freak out.

"HAHAHAHA!!! You just - you just at-" I kept laughing between what I was saying unable to hold it in for more then a second. After I calming down I bit my lip to hold in the laughter that was bubbling inside me.

"You just ate a hectier!" A couple of chuckles left my mouth and I pointed to the berries. Giving me a confused looked he asked me what they were.

"Basically if you eat one , well let's just say you'll be in the bathroom for a while, and that's only one ! But you see, you ate a HANDFUL! The effects won't kick in until your stomach digest them though..." I looked at him to see his face turn red from embarrassment.

"What do y-" I clamped his mouth shut with my hand and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"It means you'll basically be shitting for at least a week.." I felt laughter start to rise up , but I controlled myself after seeing his face turn into a horrid one. (Guys I cant I'm dying while writing this 😂)

"Well before that happens let hurry and enjoy the day , yea ?" Nodding my head at his response. I let a cough out to release some laughter that wanted to come out. After a few short hours we had picked some berries out and went to walk towards the flower field that surrounded the house.

I sat down on the flowers and felt a sudden weight on my lap, not needing to look down I start petting the green eyed feline , Hawk. He loved flowers, he loved eating them saying 'you can never get full!' . Then he would run through them while inhaling them all. Chuckling I slowly stand up , having Hawk jump off me and he started to chew onto a flower.

I felt a slight breeze and allowed my jacket to hang loosely in my arms. I whip my head behind me to see Meliodas staring deeply into the sea of flowers. The wind picked up and my hair was flying behind me and my dress was flowing with the wind. I looked in front of me to see the sun starting to set. Days liked these made me at ease. Picking up a Dandelion I twirl it in my fingers before making a quick wish and blowing away the seed heads.

I wish to stay here forever, to be free with no worries of battles and with both Hawk and Meliodas by my side forever.

Forever... with Meli.... I kept repeating that in my head as I blew another dandelion seeds away. Hmm... I guess I can't deny my feelings much longer, can I ? Only time will tell.

I look and see the seeds softly flying away with the breeze that was slowly kicking in again. Feeling content , I turn to see Hawk inhaling any flower he sees. Laughing I turn back to see Meliodas gone.

Huh? I thought he was just here.

"Hey F/N ?" I let out a shout as I was startled by his sudden presence in front of me. Placing a hand over my heart I slowly feel it beating at a normal pace.

Authors POV

"Don't you think Hawk is gonna get sick eating all those flowers? I mean he's a cat !" He looked towards Hawk, as if he was truly  concern. On his part he was a great actor at playing fake human emotions , but deep down he did feel concerned for the cat. He didn't want to admit it but the Angel next to him was making him feel something, emotions. He couldn't deny it either he was growing quite fond of her.

But on Y/N 's part, she didn't notice. Maybe she was becoming gullible , or maybe it was cause she didn't take much notice in it. But even worse, or better, she was becoming blinded by love. Love, Something humans call affection towards someone.

Love it was noun, : intense feelings of affection, or fondness for someone or something.

Eventually both might just represent this symbol. They might just symbolize the heart of love, that anyone can fall for someone. Maybe they'll symbolize the strength of love , and become a legend creating endless stories about the strongest duo, the strongest symbol that could never be destroyed or separated. They could just possibly show that love is the only thing that can't get destroyed, that it can defeat anything, both light and dark . The only love that could possibly turn into yin yang.

As the girl gazed at her feline companion
( lol all I think about it Chat Noir - cause you know chat noir voice actor is same as Meli.. and he's a cat... get it ? No okay I'll leave..) . She sighed and then looked at both of her friends... friends . She turned her gaze to Meliodas , she couldn't deny she held some kind of deep fondness for the blondie. She had already admitted it to herself, but she didn't want to believe it.

F/N POV
"It's alright, we can just turn his fur into a blanket so we can keep his memory alive." I said while staring at Hawk hissing at a bumblebee.

I heard a squeak and saw that he gotten stung . Holding in my laugh at my idiot friend for harassing the bee in the first place he runs back to the house.

Turning my gaze back onto Meliodas I see that our faces were so close. So close I could feel his breath land onto my face.

I was suddenly pulled into a hug, and I quickly recover from the sudden gesture. I hug him back as to not worry him.

" I don't think I can hold it in anymore!" I move my head back to gaze at his face and see it start to slightly turn red, from embarrassment ? Maybe he was hot? Before I could ask him what was wrong he cut me off.

" I've been holding this for awhile and I need to release it F/N! The power within needs to be released !!!" Thoughts started to bounce in my brain. Was he gonna confess ? And the power within ? Maybe his love for me ?? With that in mind , I felt a blush start to rise onto my cheeks.

"M-Meliodas ! Are you gonna do what I think you're doing ?" I asked shyly. How should I react to his confession ? I mean should I say yes ? What if he was just toying with my emotions ? So many thoughts were running through my head.

"Yes F/N will yo-" he cut himself my holding onto his stomach and collapsing to the floor. He started to grunt and squeezed his eyes shut. What the hell ?

"MELIODAS ?!!! What's wrong are you okay ?!" I began to freak out, his face was really turning red.

"F/N WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR AWHILE? !" He shouted at me. Taken aback I take a step back with confusion on my face. Until earlier events started creeping into my head.

"I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM !!!!" He gently pushed me aside and ran quickly to the house... oh, right. The berries. Laughing hardly I clutch onto my stomach and kneel to the ground not be able to stand due to the amount of laughter.

After I calmed my laughter down, the questions I had earlier rang through my head and I immediately blushed hard.

I-I can't believe I actually thought that !!!

Slapping my cheeks gently I try to compose myself but the event kept creeping on me, not wanting to leave my head.

I head to the house a blushing mess, I just couldn't believe I would think that ! I mean let alone I'm sure he doesn't think of me like that ! I can't believe he got me so infatuated with him so quickly. It was like he had planned this all along, like he only did it to toy with me so he could break me.... nah Meli wouldn't do that to me.

I quickly shake the thought away and heard the toilet flush. Turning my head I see him start to walk down the stairs.

"I'm so sorry for yelling, but f/n maybe we c-" he stopped midway and held his stomach before running to where he came from. Luckily the bathroom I allowed him to use was not close to my bathroom, nor my hearing.

"I'll see if I can make some medicine to ease the pain!" I shout even though he probably didn't hear me.

Laughing I think back to when we were on the field and he fell.

Flashback

I turn my head to see Meliodas had fallen to the ground and was gripping his stomach.

Flailing my arms around I had panicked.

"MELIODAS !? what's wrong are you okay?" I was nervous, but what he said definitely cut me off guard.

"I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!!!"

Then I laughed hardly at the fact he was unfortunate enough to have ate some berries that had to make him shit.... poor Meliodas.

I continue to laugh at the banana....

End of thy flashback

Preview of next chapter ..

All of a sudden I felt images start to flash into my mind.... like a evil version of Meliodas , a demon version. A marking on his forehead and a evil aura surrounded him, he was scary and I didn't like it one bit.....

(Image of what you saw is the picture above)

—-////-/-'skalalalala

HELLO LOVES !!
So yes I got inspired by spongebob to name the chapter that. I'll be writing some short adventures you and Meliodas take, since I don't want the story rushed. 😊

Hope y'all don't mind !!! OH AND THANKS FOR OVER 1.1K READ !! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL AND NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN 😊

because of that I shall update tomorrow after school !!!! OH AND my little sister reads this book &iiilxssa-YT  and she is such a cutie 😊

Like this child is leaving me motivating comments and supporting me! 💕 🥰

Anyways !! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ADD BOOK TO LIBRARY ETC!!

Can we get 100 votes ?!

AND I DO UODATE WEEKLY !!! Sometimes shorter then a week but usually 7-8 days max !!! BYE I LOVES YALL SO MUCH
2400+ words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 144 9
A slow series with !New Gods: Nezha Reborn! Ao Bing. I'll be writing about him but I'm open to do other characters. In the meantime, please enjoy th...
674K 59.9K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
293K 9.4K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
142K 6.4K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...