Short and Lost

By LilStarryGal

'when one, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Leprachaun shows up on her doorstep to deliever the truth, will she she l... More

Chapter 1 ~ Surprise!
Chapter 2 ~ Niall
Chapter 3 ~ A Surprise ride
Chapter 4 ~ 'No this is Stephan. The pizza guy'
Chapter 5 ~ Mob Picture-time
Chapter 6 ~ A Tickling Punishment
Chapter 7 ~ Interview {Part 1}
Chapter 8 ~ Interviews {Part 2}
Chapter 9 ~ Meeting the Girls
Chapter 10 ~ 'MOM! YOU CAME FOR ME!'
Chapter 11 ~'Your lucky your cute.'
Chapter 12 ~ 'Y-Yes sir. And how many people is that for?'
Chapter 14 ~ Recording and Ricky
Chapter 15 ~ Louis and Directioners
Chapter 16 ~ Ricky and a duck face
Chapter 17 ~ Zarianna?
Chapter 18 ~ 'Hi, is Perrie home?'
Chapter 19 ~ 'The b*tch is back.'
Chapter 20 ~ My little sister's bully
Chapter 21 ~ 'I'm related to that?'
Chapter 22 ~ Time to leave, Cupcake.
Chapter 23 ~ A month later
Chapter 24 ~ A familiar room
Chapter 25 ~ The kidnappers that took my sister.
Chapter 26 ~ They found us...
Chapter 27 ~ Flames, Knives and I love you's
Chapter 28 ~ 'Uhh...that's not the pizza man, is it?'
Chapter 29 ~ Epilogue
Credits!

Chapter 13 ~ Maddie

1K 17 1
By LilStarryGal

Sicily

"SICILY! OH MY WORD, IS THAT YOU!?" that voice. I'd heard that voice...I can't remember where. It hit me. My heart froze and as I had a chip raised halfway from between my plate and my mouth, I lowered it and turned to face the now blonde haired, blue eyed girl in the red heels.

Maddie.

She waved at me and strutted across in her heels, smirking as girls threw her jealous looks. Maddie had that effect on people. She looked sixteen rather than twelve. Her model-like body fitted the perfect description of a sixteen year old, and Harry was twitching in his seat. I couldn't blame him. Most of the boys here with their trousers half way down their legs had their eyes trained on her.

"Hey! Sicily, I can't believe it's you! Your the talk of the town back home!" her squeaky voice was screamed down my ear. I willed myself not to flinch and grab my brother's arm. They stared at me as she unfurled her arms from around me, her bright pink nails had dug into my skin on purpose, making small cresant moons into my skin. She smiled down at me, but to me it looked like a smirk. Even after I said I forgave her, she came back around and decided to mess with my boys.    

"Really?" I asked, surprise lacing my voice. People never really recognised me at school, only as Maddie Higgins enemy that she fought with, and no-one knew why. Other than that, I was the kid who'd ace the test and lie when someone asked about it.

"Yeah, they're all saying you knew all along. That you lied to everyone to mess with them. I'm sorry hun, but they're all saying you hate them and now they're beggining to dislike you..." she pretended to look sorry as the boys eyes widened. "Really, I don't know who would spread such a rumour." Her big blue eyes rounded as she pushed back a tiny bit of hair. Then I realised.

She'd spread the rumour to mess with me.

"Well, enjoy eating. I'll tell everyone they were absolutely wrong about you. Bye, boys!" she curled her fingers in a small wave and strutted out of the fast food place, walking away down the crowded roads of London. I sighed and turned in my seat, as the boys stared at me.

"Something gives me a feeling I don't like that girl and she's bad news." muttered Liam, staring at me. I lowered my head and nodded. "She spread the rumour?" he asked, and once again, I nodded. I looked up to see Harry gripping his napkin, Louis was scowling at the table, Zayn's jaw was clenched, Liam's fists were balled and Niall was all of the above.

"She's the reason why I'm...insecure. She bullied me through middle school."

"The bitch dies." muttered Louis, earning a humourless laugh from me. He gave me an empty smile, and it didn't look like Louis at all.

"Though I'm not up for hitting girls, she deserves a bloody jab in her fake nose." muttered Zayn, leaning against the wall as he tried to unclench his jaw. I gave him a  small smile as a thank you for caring.

"Guys, it's ok, really. She just...For someone to bring you down, they have to be lower than you. It's simple fact that she likes to believe she's on top. Let her." I said, as I put a few chips in my mouth. The boys then stared at me wide-eyed, and I paused with a chip at my mouth. "what?" I asked, chuckling a little.

"How can you just forgive her like that? And let her just get away with it..." whispered Liam, as he stared down at the table.

"I haven't forgiven her, I've just...let her think what she wants. For now." I bit into my chip and gave them a small smile. They tried to disagree but I shut them up with trying to eat their food. We staarted joking around and soon, the atmosphere turned back to normal before the tornado that is Maddie Higgins walked up in her blood-red heels.

--

When we left, all I could think of were her words. Did everyone really hate me? Did they really think that? I let the confirmation run through my head as I leant my head against Zayn's shoulder, I closed my eyes as Zayn wrapped his arms so that I was safe if the car stopped hard. Someone shuffled in their seat when I made my breathing even, in easy breaths.

"Is she asleep yet?" someone whispered, and I pretended to be asleep.

"Good." I guess Zayn had nodded as a response, and I detected the voice as Liam's. I heard someone sigh from the other side of the car as I snuggled closer to Zayn.

"I don't really know how she can forgive that girl...She knew she did someothing and whatever that girl's name is, she knew that she was hinting it. God..." The voice was Harry, and I twisted in the car with everyone else as he turned a corner.

"That kid deserves a slap up the face."   

"Hell yes. She shouldn't talk to my little sister like that. You wouldn't believe how much I wanted to slap her." whispered Niall, and I could just imagine him walking up to her and hitting her square in the face.

"She's all our little sister now Nialler. She was the first moment we met her." said Harry, and I swear, my heart burst with Joy.

"Count me in, there. Remember when she freaked out 'cause we lost Louis? And we found him by the teddy bears?" the boys laughed quietly, and I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from smiling. I remembered. We went out one day because we were being really lazy and Louis went off to buy some stripy tops, and we lost him. I was running around calling him, "Lewis!" so people didn't figure out Louis tomlinson was in the building.

He was buying teddies for everyone. He got a little rabbit, Harry got a cat, Zayn got a Panda, Liam got a turtle, Niall got a little squirrel and I got a little Polar bear in a grey waist-coat. It was really kind of him to do that for us. Though i was still a little freaked.

"But, considering how cute she looks, you'd think she'd be really conceited." whispered Louis from the other side of the car.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect her to take to us so quickly." said Niall, and I felt Zayn shift underneath me a little so he could shift my weight.

"Yeah, but she's your sister Niall, of course she's going to be kind. It's as if it's in her nature."

"Aw, love you too LiLi!" squealed Niall, making the boys chuckle. Harry turned a corner again and I twisted, hitting Zayn's shoulder. Some hair fell over my face and a hand brushed it away from falling into my eyes. Zayn chuckled and a few minutes later, the car stopped. Someone reached over us and opened the door, while Zayn shifted my weight again and unclipped the belt. He hooked his arm under my knee, and wrapped my arms around his neck while he pushed open the door. The cold night hit my arms and legs quickly and I cuddled into Zayn.

"...Anyways, she helped me get a date." muttered Harry into the darkness.

"YOU GOT A DATE!?" yelled Louis, and they all simutaneously shushed. i had to bite my lips to keep my laughter in. "Sorry..." he muttered.

"Anyways, when does the famous Harry Styles get a date, like a real date!?" asked Zayn, as they walked around the car and towards the house. I cuddled towards Zayn making him chuckle.

"Ever since Sicily got me a date with Jesse."

"That girl from the TV station?" questioned Niall, and I opened my eyes a little to see Liam grinning. He turned at the last second and caught me, so I huddled up to Zayn as close as I could. Zayn stopped and I freaked about what came next.

"Seems we have a little spy, lads." said Liam, chuckling. Oh god, they were going to kill me and chop me up. I'm going to be a distant memory because I decided to spy. Bad Sicily, bad.  

"Really? Hmm, maybe we need to think of a punishment."

"Louis." the boys said simultaneously, and my eyes flew open.

"NO!" I yelled, making them chuckle. I smiled sheepishly and Niall held out his arms. Zayn plopped me in them, not even looking tired with the effort. I looked up to Niall and he smiled down at me. "Please don't let Louis kill me."

"What!?" Louis burst out laughing while the boys told him he was going to wake the neighbours, but they were failing at trying not to laugh themselves. I flushed red and snuggled closer to Niall. I yawned into his shirt, my eyes actually feeling tired. I looked up at him with a sleepy smile.  

"Come on, Sissy. Your tired. Louis ran you ragged." commented Niall, chuckling at Louis' horrified face. I laughed at him, getting a smile from all the boys.

"Hey! It's not my fault she can't play hide-n-seek right!"

"You kept running around behind her. Cheater."  I pulled up my checkered dress and yawned again, resting my head down on Niall's shoulder. He opened the door and slid off his shoes. He started walking up the stairs, saying goodnight to the boys when I asked him too. He slid me in bed, sliding off my checkered converse shoes.

"Now how much did you hear of that?" he whsipered, as he pulled the soft blanket over my shouders. I grinned sleepily as my eyes began to droop.

"All of it..." I whispered, "I love you guys too..." All I know that happpened after that, is I fell asleep and my dreams took control.

-  

Author's note : awwww, hope you liked this! And wasn't maddie such a biatch!? I wanted to slap her myself, but sadly, shes only a charactor in my story...An evil one. SHE TOOK MY POTATOES! seriouly, my mom made homemade mashed potatoes, and they've gone. She took them. i kill her tonight. Well, not tonight, cause i need her for the rest of the story. But, when i don't i will! No-one, messes with my potatoes.

BUT

I need help picking a cast for the younger ones. Like Sicily, Taylor, Emily and Maddie. There's two more charactors, you'll find out about them later, a boy aged Sissy's age and a little girl aged six/seven. The boy has dark black hair and blue eyes, just so you know.

So, if you have any idea who could play this charactor, inbox me. But he isn't emo. So, thats gonna be hard! ttyl guys, love much!

Forver yours ~ sophie x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
59.6K 879 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
25.8K 1.1K 55
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
93.9K 1.8K 33
Book nr. 2/3 Remember Marissa and Niall? Last time you heard about them they were having their first baby and Niall had just proposed. Now 3 happy, g...