Adopted

By 22onedirection04

[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She... More

before you read!
✰Facts About Penelope✰
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue
Thank you.❤️

Three

12.9K 203 186
By 22onedirection04

Louis

I walk into my car again after I had helped the little girl, Penelope. I was kind of excited to tell the boys about her. She just had such bubbly energy, and could easily let out her feelings. I mean I had just known her for 7 minutes when she started crying in front of me. Just a typical five year old.

Well I guess she's five, she sure looked like it. I forgot to ask her though.

I opened the front door to the big house and shouted "honey I'm home" as a joke. 

"What took you soo long?" Niall asked as he walked into the hall. 

"Yeah, um, something came in the way" I admitted as I left the pack of eggs on the bureau in the hall as I started to take of my shoes. 

"What something?" Niall asked curious. He always wanted to know everything. Not that I didn't want to tell him, I just wanted to drag on it a little. And it wasn't a big thing either, I had just helped a little girl that every smart person would have done.

"Okay, so look I was at the gas station buying some eggs, right" I said as I looked at Niall. 

"Yeah right" Niall nodded as he wanted me to continue. 

"And right as I was about to walk out I saw this little girl standing in front of the candy all alone. So I decided to walk up to her. And she had run away from her orphanage." I said while Niall looked shocked. 

"What?!" He asked, completely confused. 

"Yeah yeah. So I asked what her name was and she said it was Penelope and then I asked her if she wanted me to walk her back and she said yes so that's what we did" I explained as I started to walk to the kitchen to set the eggs in the fridge. All of the other boys sat in the kitchen, simply just hanging out. 

"Hi Louis!" Liam said just as I walked in. 

"Well hi Liam" I smiled as I sat the eggs down in the fridge. 

"Did you hear? Louis kinda saved a little girl" Niall chirped, almost like a little kid. 

"No, what did he do?" Harry spoke up.

"He helped a little girl that'd run away from an orphanage to find the way home again" Niall repeated as I took out a soda out from the fridge and sat down on one of the bar stools. 

"Wow, very good Louis" Zayn said smiled, looking somewhat impressed. 

"Yeah I just did what anyone would have done, you know?" I said as I took a sip of my drink.  

"No, I'm sorry to say so but everyone wouldn't have done that" Liam chimed in with a sad look on his face. "She's lucky she got in the right hands and didn't end up in the wrong ones. Theres a lot of horrible people out there" Liam continued seriousness in his voice. 

"Yeah yeah your right. Didn't think of that" I admitted as I sat down the drink on the counter, suddenly thinking of it a lot. 

What if she did end up with someone that she wasn't supposed to be with?

What if she got hurt?

I know I'd only known her for about a quarter but it felt like we'd  known each other for a whole lifetime. I kind of cared about her.

"Earth to Louis?...hello" Zayn suddenly spoke up as he waved his hand in front of my face. 

"Yeah yeah what?" I inquired as I let go of my deep thoughts. 

"I asked what her name was" Zayn chuckled along with the other boys. 

 "Oh, yeah..her name was Penelope" I faltered as I took another sip of my drink. 

"How old was she" Harry suddenly asked. 

"I didn't really ask her but she looked like five or something, not younger then that atleast" I said as all of the boys nodded. 

"Oh yeah I forgot to say. She can actually skate" I said sounding a lot more excited. 

"Wow she can skate at five? pretty cool kid" Zayn admitted, he looked happier than all of the others, probably because he could skate.

"She had such bubbly personality" I chuckled, thinking back on the moment. 

"But you know what? She actually started crying" I said seriously.

 "What? Did she hurt herself?" Liam asked, with worry in his voice.

 "No, no, but I asked her why she had ran away and she said it was because her absolute best friend had gotten adopted" I said as took a sipping my drink. 

"Oh poor kid. Did she stop crying?" Niall asked.

 "Yeah I said some caring stuff, you know and she stoped" I bragged.

 "Well done Louis" Harry chuckled.

 "Thank you Thank you" 

Maybe we should adopt her. I know it does sound crazy since we are a boyband and not like a couple or something. But I don't know, I kind of feel like doing it, she deserves it. She deserves someone who loves her. 

"Maybe we should adopt her" Someone suddenly said, it wasn't me, it was Harry who said that. I could tell he wasn't joking because of the serious look on his face and the serious tone in his voice. 

Wow he hasn't even met her and he wanted to adopt her.

"What?" I heard Niall say, I think he wanted it to be a joke. 

"Yeah maybe it's a good idea" I agreed as I looked down at my drink. 

"Okay calm down lads, let me tell you that we are a band and not a couple" Liam said. He said the exact same thing I thought and he had a good point. 

"Yeah I know, but don't you think she could get someone who loves her, that doesn't matter if we are a band, a couple or even a trash can. She needs someone who will love and care for her." Zayn pointed out. That meant he was on our side. 

"Yeah your right" Niall all of a sudden agreed. Did that mean he was in on it too?

Now there was only Liam left. 

"Yeah I know that, but think of it, a child with us. Specially now that we have our solo careers, who will she be with? Some of us are going on tour this year, she deserves to be with all of us if we are going to be her new father figures." Liam reasoned, he was right. But I mean, we can ask the management about it, we could get it to work. 

"We could ask the management about it" I noted as I threw my empty drink in the trash can. 

"Yeah we could, but I still don't think it's the absolute best idea" Liam disagreed as he fidgeted with his fingers. 

"I bet she's a wonderful child but just think of all of the bad things that could happen, I mean it's not safe for a child to run around on tour" Liam said as he looked up to face all of us. 

"Yeah I know Liam but think of all of the good things. We are giving a new life to that little girl, she gets someone who love her for the rest of her life" I restated as all of the other boys nodded. 

"Yeah I know..." Liam said. 

"Come on Liam" Zayn pleaded.

 "You know what? let's do it" Liam smiled, getting us all to cheer. 

Just the thought of it, that we were going to give this incredible little child a life, a second chance. 

We were going to adopt Penelope.

"I guess we're adopting Penelope then" Harry smiled.

"I guess we are" I said excitedly as I had an even bigger smile on my face.

"Now we only need the management to get into it" Niall reminded us.

 "Yeah, that might be tough" Zayn stated before taking a seat on the kitchen counter.

I can't wait for the boys to meet her.

A/N: This was kinda a filler chapter but hoped you liked it anyway. 

What do you think of the story so far, do you like it? If you do please vote and comment for feedback.
Have an amazing day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.5K 52
Hi my name is Primrose Jane Tomlinson. I’m 17 years old and from Montana. I have light blonde wavy hair, I’m just under five feet, and I have light g...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
847 26 9
This is a story of a seven year old girl, who gets adopted by One Direction's Niall Horan. This is a story I'm writing for my sister.
11.7K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...