Dawn's Razor (Editting)

By CelticMemories

My number is 234-608-123. My name is Voice Tredder. My reputation is... scattered. My race is... unknown. I... More

Author's Preface
Prologue
Day #1 - Never Say Never
Night #1- Never Turn Down A Pretty Lady
Night #1 Continued- Learning
Day #2- A Little Lamb
Day #2- Remember Me?

Day #2 - Analysis

13 1 1
By CelticMemories

"There's a time when the only quote that will help you is a question."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I woke up, one thought came to mind:

Emily did not commit suicide.

After a good night's rest all the data I had stored up became very clear, organized and balanced, like my batteries had fully recharged and were working on hyper mode.

I dreamed of the girl's pale, helpless face and became very aware of her fearful eyes that I had almost missed in the hologram last night.  I dreamed of her being recorded and using the Xacto knife in her own hand... Yes, all that was true.  One thing was also certain, why would a E-Ray get sent to me with her on it?

She was forced to kill herself.  And the true 'forcerer' was the one who had recorded it.  There was no other explanation... for now.  As is, I can't make any assumptions until all the pieces are sorted together accordingly.  I'm just running on theory and 'maybes'.  So I recorded and scanned my analysis and progress, filling in a biography sheet of each character, case and their connections (or possible connections).

     -- EMILY NUMBERLESS CASE ANALYSIS:

|Number| Unknown.

|Name| Emily Prudence Copperpot, Em

|Race| Caucasian

|Gender| XX

|Date of Birth| August 14, 2104

|Time of Birth| 2200 hours

|Date of Death| November 17, 2123

|Time of Death| 650 hours

|Occupation| Unemployed

|Family| All deceased.

Boyfriend - Reece Smande

Reece Smande, the girl's boyfriend, had clearly stated:

A-1. 'Em' was always happy with him, laughing and cheerful.  And she had never hinted at any suicidal intentions until less than an hour before the actual happening.(5:42 A.M. to be exact)

*According to the Pols information from Mr. Smande, he had wanted to stop Emily from attempting, but he had been away in New York on business and was actually detained until just before arriving on the crime scene that following night.  Why he had not reported Emily's attempted suicide to the government he had answered, 'Who would believe me?'  Who, indeed?*

A-2. Emily had an 'unusual' visitor, the veterinarian, Mrs. Coswell, whom visited three times in one week.

*Going to interview the doc soon...*

A-3. Emily's pet, Pat, is NOT sick and his last check up was 6 months ago.

*Why the visitations from the vet?*

*Are they old acquaintances?*

A-4. The reason for Emily's attempt?  Mr. Smande said to the Pols: "She was tired of hiding."

*Hiding?!  Hiding what? Emotions, herself, a valuable item...*

A-5. Pols said Mr. Smande knew nothing of Emily's scar.

A-6. Pols said Mr. Smande confirmed Emily wearing glasses.

Mr. Drane, the landlord, had clearly stated:

B-1. Emily's glasses were missing.

*There is a contradiction here.  My scanner picked up no signs of eye illnesses, or any illnesses for that matter.  Just the normal decaying of human flesh after death.  Could it be she wore glasses merely for appearance?*

B-2. I asked Mr. Drane if Emily had eye surgery recently and Mr. Drane claimed he did not know.

*Check for any appointments, eye doctors, etc.*

B-3. Emily was not wearing her ICEH.

*She was dragged outside by someone else?"

*She did not need her ICEH...*

*It was taken from her after her death?*

And according to my own observations:

C-1. The pink, jaggedy risen flesh scar: | E. R. C. |

*Looks to be carved with some sharp blade, possibly the same Xacto knife...?*

*Self-inflicted, or no?"

*Could be related to the dalmation tag in Ms. Coral's case.*

C-2. Emily's left fingers were curled and frozen in place as if holding an object about 3 inches in diameter.  But there was nothing in her hand.

*Object taken from her right after death?  Then why is her hand frozen in place still? What was she holding?*

C-3. The amount of blood on the scene insists that the dumpster was not where she died.

*The person who recorded her killing herself dumped her body?  But why in the back alley?  Why not in some river?*

|C-4. Special Edition.| My HLTV message held a recording showing Emily slitting her own throat with a Xacto knife, and she looked fearful. When I awoke this morning the message was deleted.  I have no proof that the message ever existed, my memory bank was completely clean of any messages since 2300 hours last night.

Notes: More to add later... I'm hungry.

     -- MS. CORAL MISSING BROTHER CASE ANALYSIS:

|Number| 655 - 801 - 102

|Name| Chrissen Chase Coral

|Race| Caucasian

|Gender| XY

|Day of Birth| October 27, 2095

|Time of Birth| 1600 hours

|MISSING SINCE| November 11, 2123

12:42 Midday

Pols was called.  They arrived at 12:59.

|Occupation| Assistant Manager in Ereck Inc.

|Family| Sister - Rhyllie Coral

Mother - Trisha Coral

Father - Malcolm Coral (Deceased)

Girlfriend - Melissa Pilianno

Ms. Coral's statements:

1. Dalmation attacked her brother, Chrissen, and dragged him off during a date with his girlfriend 'Melissa'.

*Might interview Melissa myself to see if there's anything Ms. Coral missed.*

2. Dalmation tag numbers unknown.  Initials found: E. R. C.

*Possibly tied to the Emily Numberless' scar.*

3. Along the blood trail was found an empty beer bottle with the number: "907-635-1016"

*The number of the man who attempted to murder me through poison beers, whom has been serving in Statewide Prison for months.  Coincidence?  I'm not sure.*

*Perhaps one of his buddies decided to get their groove on with one of his old drinks?*

*Or... stolen beer?*

*Or planted on purpose?*

Notes: Will add more... I'm hungry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm not much further, only with assumptions and theories.  The possibilites are not endless, though the leads aren't existent quite yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 196 10
|| MATURE THEMES || "And you say "Did you even notice, that I, began, to bleed?" And it all goes out of focus, and I hear you start to scream. Help m...
406 18 1
Hey, it's me again, did you miss me? I don't even want to know; even though I hope you did. My life here on Casus is really this crazy ride where I'm...
118 11 11
~Doomed to walk to the Earth for over a millennium. Constantly searching for the answers that she needs. Days, weeks, months, years on an endless loo...
15.7K 595 39
A couple years ago, my older brother and I saw something that we shouldn't have seen. Ever since then, we have been on the run from our father, const...