A cup of you (Michaeng / Comp...

By S7ven-

Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love... More

Chapter 1: "Mina"
Chapter 2: "Yeri"
Chapter 3 "Nine"
Chapter 4 "Mafia"
Chapter 5 "Chaeyoung"
Chapter 6 "I like her"
Chapter 7 "Push"
Chapter 8 "Pull"
Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"
Chapter 10 "Work"
Chapter 11 "I like you"
Chapter 12 "Cold"
Chapter 13 "Confession"
Chapter 14 "Us"
Chapter 15 "Last of you"
Chapter 16 "Twice"
Chapter 17 "Missed"
Chapter 18 "First"
Chapter 19 "Second"
Chapter 20 "Third"
Chapter 21 "Fourth"
Chapter 22 "Fifth"
Chapter 23 "Melting"
Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"
Chapter 25 "녹아요"
Chapter 26 "Call"
Chapter 28 "Someone like me"
Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"
Chapter 30 "One month"
Chapter 31 "Forget"
Chapter 32 "Too late"
Chapter 33 "Crumbs"
Chapter 34 "It's Mina"
Chapter 35 "Revelation"
Chapter 36 "Rooftop"
Chapter 37 "Insomnia"
Chapter 38 "Perseverance"
Chapter 39 "Let her go"
Chapter 40 "Time"
Chapter 41 "Rosé"
Chapter 42 "Jealousy"
Chapter 43 "Girls"
Chapter 44 "Obsess"
Chapter 45 "I'll wait"
Chapter 46 "Recovered"
Chapter 47 "Anew"
Chapter 48 "Lost world"
Chapter 49 "Rekindle"
Chapter 50 "Troubled"
Chapter 51 "Mood"
Chapter 52 "Japan"
Chapter 53 "Kazoku"
Chapter 54 "Wedding"
Chapter 55 "A cup of you"
Appreciation post

Chapter 27 "Tiger"

5.7K 235 19
By S7ven-

{Previously:

Mina tries to escape from his grip to her hand when Bambam intertwined it with his finger, she was unable to fought back as there were no strength left on her body.

"Can you call, Chaeyoung?"}

"Can you call, Chaeyoung?" Mina said lifting her head away from Bambam's shoulder, moving closer to Jeongyeon.

"What?" Jeongyeon looked over and tries to listen and reads Mina's soft voice.

"Call Chaeyoung!" Jihyo whispered aggressively to Jeongyeon's ear, she saw how Bambam was taking advantage of Mina's drunkness.

"Jihyo unnie, let Mina seat here." Momo whispered and gave enough space for Mina to seat in.

"Bambam is too drunk right now." Jihyo said as if they can't do anything about it. "Nayeon!" Jihyo screamed, secretly pointing to Mina and signing a knife on her neck.

"Yah! Mark, can you stop Bambam." Nayeon whispered angrily to Mark, who was singing beside her infront of the Karaoke screen.

"Call your manager, unnie. Bambam is really persistent when he's drunk." Mark responded, he was not that drunk unlike the others.

"Let them play!" JB shouted through when Mark kicked Bambam's back.

"We're leaving! It's past bedtime!" Sana yelled cutely.

"Let's get our manager! We'll drop you off." Jackson from the other corner suggested.

"Let them wait for there manager to pick them up." Yugyeom said, he kind of felt the uncomfortable feeling from the girls.

Nayeon got outside of the room as she tries to dial a number. She shook her dizziness away panning down on her phone screen.

"Chaeyoung ah." Nayeon knew she'll pick up in a second.

[Nayeon shi? Why are you calling?] There was a background song playing on the other line, Chaeng was still at work.

"Can you pick us up here at..." Nayeon gave the exact location of the bar and where to park in.

[Where's your manager?]

"We will be grounded if she sees us like this." Nayeon hissed annoyingly, recalling how much they have drunk.

[I'll go. Why do you sound so annoyed?]

Nayeon looked around outside of the room, and hesitated for a moment, "Don't get mad."

[Tell me.] The other line get silent after, no background music, no people talking, just a screech of silence.

"Everyone is really drunk right now... we've tried to stop Bambam with Mina but he's so persistent trying to flirt with her." Nayeon was getting more annoyed by the fact that no one can stop him.

[Is that all?]

Chaeyoung's husky voice sounded from the other line, so Nayeon felt worried, "Yeah, the girls wants to go home because of it."

[Give me 15 minutes, I'll switch car.]

Nayeon then entered the room after the call got hang up, she felt relieved somehow.

"Chaeyoung will be here to pick us up." Nayeon announced on the other side of the table where the girls at.

"Why, Chaeyoung?" Yugyeom sounds so shock from hearing it.

"Mina, are you okay? want to go outside?" Bambam insist again as he felt Mina was seating her back up straight.

Mina was already sleepy, but she was trying to keep her eyes open so she can still be aware of her surroundings.

"Yah." Jeongyeon tries to push him again, but he was stronger than she imagined. Jeongyeon acted out like it was a tease but deep in her thought, she was already annoyed too.

Bambam moved closer to Mina as he asked again, "Let's go?" He held Mina's hand to his face as if caressing it.

"You're drunk." Mina chuckled and pushed Bambam's face away from her hand, giving him a soft slap.

"I'm not, you are." Bambam smiled looking at Mina closely.

"No, you're drunk." A stern voice came in giving him a hard push, stronger than others, Bambam winced as his back landed hard on the wall.

"Chaeyoung ah!" The girls shouted looking at the small but strong built of her.

"Girls! We're going!" Chaeyoung shouted but more on commanding, the girls supported each other as they stood up.

"Chaeyoung ah, don't be a kill joy." Bambam yelled across the room, "They won't even fit in your car!"

"I've brought a van." Chaeyoung sternly said scanning the room, looking at the situation.

"Seriously?" Bambam rushly got out of the room, following the girls; he wanted to confirm if Chaeyoung really had a van.

"Sorry about the members, Chaeyoung." Yugyeom apologizes as he helps to open the door of the room for the girls.

"That's fine. They are just having fun." Chaeyoung gave him a smile as she was the last one to exit the door but cursed as the door closes behind her.

Chaeyoung saw Bambam waiting. He was at the back entrance holding the door open for them.

"Told you, I brought a van." Chaeyoung teasingly said and stuck her tongue out to him.

"No fun." He muttered and goes back on the restaurant after everyone had exit.

Four of the girls seats at the back, and three of them at the middle seat while Nayeon took the driver's side.

"Take care of each other." Chaeyoung looked at the rare-view mirror trying to tell the other members what to do.

"Thank you, Chaeng." Nayeon said and somehow felt embarassed.

"No." Chaeyoung took a deep breath, "Thank you for calling me."

"Bambam was too much." Nayeon remember how he was so pry with Mina.

"Let's bring Mina on my apartment first, then I'll drive you off to your dorm." Chaeyoung shrugged off, "I don't want anyone gets suspicious if I'm carrying her alone." She knows that tomorrow will be the girls day off.

"Sure." Nayeon shortly replied.

The ride was silent as the plan goes. They have carried Mina to Chaeyoung's apartment , Chaeyoung drove the girls at there dorm and she went back to her apartment again.

"Mina." Chaeyoung sighed as she step in at the elavator, she was troubled and her mind was getting crazy thinking about the scenario.

Chaeyoung wants to get mad at Mina, with the girls, or with GOT7. She can't help but to think it wasn't there fault, after all, they thought they were having fun anyway.

'There will always be a party pooper' Chaeyoung thought of.

Chaeyoung firstly enter there bedroom where Nayeon and her carried Mina off but she saw the bed was empty. Chaeyoung saw the lights on the bathroom was on, so she ran towards the bathroom.

"Mina?!" Chaeyoung rushed in and saw Mina have passed out, seating at the floor tile.

Chaeyoung sat infront of Mina, Mina looks intoxicated and she was sweating all over.

"Hey." Chaeyoung shook Mina lightly, she received a groan from the latter, "What are you feeling?"

"Dizzy." Mina shortly replied as she threw her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulder and tried to pull her closer, "Sorry."

"Let's wash you up."

Chaeyoung closed the lid of the toilet and let Mina seat on it. She removed her clothing and let her underwear remain with her body. Chaeyoung got the towel in the bathroom and dip it in a cold water.

"Is it cold?" Chaeyoung lightly dab on Mina's skin. Chaeyoung brings a conversation, so she knows if Mina was still with her.

"I feel hot."

Chaeyoung didn't know if Mina was sleep talking as her eyes was close.

"Let me see your face." Chaeyoung held Mina's chin to look at her, she removed her make up gently.

"Thank you." Mina softly mumbles, Chaeyoung found it weakly cute, "I feel better." Mina shortly added.

"Do you want to brush your teeth? I'll get you some clothes." Chaeyoung said and Mina's eye were half open peeking right into her.

Mina nodded and was able to stand up, wobbling. Chaeyoung rushly got out of the bathroom and head over there closet, getting Mina's PJs.

"Done." Mina step out of the bathroom after a minute and sat at the edge of the bed, she was still on her undies.

"Yah! Why did you come out?" Chaeyoung ran through her and dressed her up.

Mina was like a lifeless soul to look at, so Chaeyoung told her to sleep and lay on the bed but Mina forcefully pushed Chaeyoung's hand and gave her an annoyed look; her eyes was still close looking annoyed.

Mina stayed seated, her legs was folded up at the bed, facing Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung decided to let Mina do what she wants. She copied the latter, seating on the bed, crossing her legs over to face Mina.

"Call, Chaeyoung." Mina suddenly uttered, and struggled to open her eyes.

"You should rest now." Chaeyoung chuckled, it's hard not to laugh.

"No. Call, Chaeyoung." Mina pushed Chaeyoung's shoulder away again.

"Was that what you were saying earlier?" Chaeyoung muttered, still smiling on Mina's sillyness.

"Get my phone." Mina pointed at the corner of the room, and reached through the table beside there bed. Her eyes was half open but she have managed to found it, "I'll call, Chaeyoung." Mina finally open her right eye, searching through her phone contacts.

"You're calling me." Chaeyoung muttered and got her phone to answer it, "Hello?"

"Help me."

Chaeyoung was frozen as she heard the line, Mina was just silent after, waiting for a reply. Chaeyoung couldn't think of anything at the moment, she looked at Mina trying to read what's on her mind, but Mina has a her stern look on her face, 'Help?'

Chaeyoung then end the call and drop her phone to immediately hug Mina tigthly.

"Chaeyoung is here." Chaeyoung whispered, letting Mina know that she's safe.

"You're late." Mina scolded her under her breath, "Let's go home." She heavily breathe out on her girl's shoulder.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip to stop her tears from coming. 'You're late.' Mina must have been waiting for her to come.

"We're home." Chaeyoung softly said.

"That was fast." Mina pushed Chaeyoung's shoulder, she put her chin up and opened her eyes to look at what's infront of her, "There's my Chaeyoung." Mina sheepishly smile as she caress Chaeyoung's face.

"Let's sleep?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded in response.

She then let Mina use her arms as her pillow and Mina embraced Chaeyoung moving her closer against her body. Chaeyoung made sure Mina was sound asleep before she slept in, her heart never felt troubled as before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 891 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)
54.2K 3.3K 19
A story where two people met but never touches. ______________ Another Michaeng story from me. This is the story inspired by Feel Special of our que...
61.2K 2K 22
"It wasn't easy to be with you, It wasn't easy to hold your hand, look where we are, we made it." not good at angst but will try Momo x G Reader Cont...
6.1K 123 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...