Triplets (Long Imagine) ||Ash...

By queenbeeaches

Long imagine about Ashton Irwin More

Triplets
Triplets-P.3

Triplets-P.2

42 5 0
By queenbeeaches

Triplets - ||A.I|| P.2

It had been four months since you ran into Ashton and neither you nor your brother had mentioned him since. It was the triplet's birthday this week and then Christmas was two weeks after - it was going to be a very tight month for you all.

The plan was to take the triplets to Paultons Park (UK family theme park) for the day. It was going to be you, Ed, the triplets, your best friend Laura and her two children, and Ed's friend Dan.

You had spent two hours decorating the living room with ribbons and banners saying 'Happy Birthday!' on them. It was now 8 o'clock and time to wake up the babies, your brother helped you as you sang happy birthday to them. They all slowly woke up and smiled and giggled at you. You had a party hat like a beak over your mouth and your brother had a spinning bow-tie - simple things always make children giggle.

You brought them downstairs, helped them open presents from different friends and family, and quickly got them dressed and done before heading off for their day out. The traffic was clear as you made your way there, the triplets not causing any commotion whatsoever. You pulled into the surprisingly quiet car park and met up with the others just inside the entrance.

You had only been there for just over two hours but you were exhausted, the triplets were constantly excited about seeing Pepper Pig and all the rides. You were currently on the hot air balloon ride with Dan, who was opposite you and next to Jason. You had spoken to Dan many times as he visited Ed quite a lot and obviously you were there too. He seemed lovely, he got on well with all your kids and you were thankful for that.

"It's quite a nice view up here" You stated, trying to start a simple conversation with him while the kids were occupied by the view too.

"It really is" He smiled back; his eyes as they looked straight into yours shimmered with the bright flashing lights in the centre of your ride.

You held each other's gaze for longer than a usual friendly one would, but you got lost in his grey to blue irises as the coloured lights reflected from them. Quickly turning your head, heat went to your cheeks and you slowly brushed some hair behind your ear.Dan just continued smiling as he ran a hand through his blond hair before going back to watching Jason.

The ride was quickly over; you grabbed Chloe and Maddie's hands before they tried to escape and ended up falling out of the ride. Ed was there when the ride stopped to help with the kids as the bounced out of the ride, pleading to go back on.

"How about we go on the car ride over there and then get some lunch?" Dan suggested as he stood behind you, Jason perched on his hip as he held him with one hand.

"Sounds great" Laura said while leading her two children towards the next ride.

Ed offered to take Jason and Maddie on the ride by himself as Chloe didn't like the idea of the cars that went at a phenomenal 2 miles per hour and was grabbing onto your neck for dear life. You agreed and decided to stand beside Dan as Laura and Ed took the kids on the ride.

"Do you want to go grab a coffee while we wait for them to get off, it seems like quite a long ride and Chloe already seems to be getting bored of waiting" Dan laughed slightly as he watched your daughter scramble about in your arms. You quickly nodded and followed him as he headed towards the little coffee stop.

You sat on one of the benches as you waited for Dan to get your and Chloe's drinks, Chloe had occupied herself with a pepper pig colouring book you had gotten her and you were trying to help her get all the right colours for each part of the character.

"No Chloe, you use green here - look its grass" You pointed to the shapes in the book, trying to get her to link the colour with the plant yet she was persistent on using dark purple.

You were about to try and switch the colours around but drinks being placed in front of you paused your actions. You looked up to thank Dan for the drinks when a head of hair stole your glance. A deep ink black head of hair caught your eye and you paused, but you weren't sure why - maybe just the sheer deep shade it was shocked you, defiantly not natural, or maybe your brain thought you recognised the style...

"I brought some sugar cause I didn't know if you took any with coffee or not" Dan chuckled slightly as he place the sweeteners beside your large cup of steaming coffee.

"I do, so thank you" You smiled politely back, "Chloe, do you want to stop colouring so you can drink your orange juice?" She nodded before dropping the colours she had in her hand to grab the small carton.

"So, how you liking the park?" Daniel questioned as he sipped his own drink,

"Well it's no Disney Land but I've seen worse" You chuckled as you blew on your drink.

He simply nodded before you three sat in a comfortable silence, watching as other families walked around the park and listened as your daughter sucked all the possible remaining juice and air out of the carton.

Soon you left once you were done with your drinks, grabbing you things from the table as Dan headed out with Chloe. You soon caught up to them and saw Dan holding your now wailing daughter with a distressed look on his face.

"I swear I don't know what happened. She wanted to climb on the little ledge thing so I helped her up and was holding on to her so she didn't fall, she then wanted to get off so I was going to grab her but she wanted to jump and I let her and she landed it and then somehow fell over and I dunno why she's crying" Daniel babbled, You smiled and shook your head, taking Chloe from him and bouncing her up and down in your arms gently.

"Don't worry; she's always been a drama queen - just like her mummy. She's fine" You said, "You okay baby" Chloe lifted her head and nodded it slightly. Dan sighed thankfully before motioning for the two of you to keep walking.

"So what's it been like being a single mother?" He asks randomly after a few moments of silence.

"It was tough at the start, that's why Ed was with me an awful lot - not just the fact we live with him but he went everywhere with me. Though times have been difficult it's all worth it - I've never loved something so much as I love my kids" You smiled, watching as your daughter skipped between the two of you, both of you holding one of her hands.

"And the father, why isn't he around? If you don't mind me asking..." Daniel looked nervous to ask. You were surprised by the fact that Ed had never told him but you carried on anyway.

"My ex-fiancée is and was in a band, at the time they were at the best they had ever been. He was fitting so much into his days back then with things with his band and helping me plan the wedding. One morning I was extremely unwell so Ash suggested that I went to see the doctor, so I did. And that's when they told me I wasn't ill, I was pregnant - turns out I was about a week pregnant. I went home, told him the good news and he flipped... he didnt want the kids and that was final... so I left, we were over just like that and I haven't seen him since" You remembered the day very rividly. Though you did lie at the end, it's not like Dan would know.

"Wow... Who would do that to someone?" Dan questioned out of disbelief,

"Ashton would" You chuckled with a disapproving sigh.

Before the conversation carried on you saw your brother and kids getting off the ride, once they saw you Maddie and Jason ran towards you - each grabbing one of your legs.

"Again" Jason squealed, jumping as high as his little legs could get him. You shook you head and laughed,

"Why don't we go get some food, yeah?" You smiled down at the two excitable kids.

Chloe went towards one of Laura's kids who were now one of her best friends; Chloe started bragging about how she already had some juice which her friend was completely jealous about.

Ed took a hold of Maddies hand as they walked towards the cafe, taking to Daniel about something. Laura and her two children, along with Chloe, were just in front of you as you were watching Jason as he described the best that he could of what happened on the ride he was just on.

"I'll take you on it mommy, then you won't be scared" He stated as if he had assumed you were scared to go on just like Chloe was, you laughed and nodded.

"Okay we'll do that after lunch" You said, knowing he'd forget about it after his food.

The others were quite ahead as Jason kept wanting you to stop and look at something like a statue of one of the Pepper Pig characters or point at something in the sky. Somehow Jason had lead you away from the direction of the cafe and towards a large gift shop.

You saw as his eyes lit up once you had entered, the ridiculous amount of Pepper Pig themed memorabilia was everywhere. From toys to cushion, drink cups, games, balloons, rugs, posters, books - you name it and it was probably there. Since Jason had already seen the gift shop you couldn't break his little heart and take him away from it within seconds but you weren't going to buy anything yet until the girls were here too.

"Okay Jason" You said, bending down so you were level with your son. He looked at you with a massive grin. "You're allowed to look, and choose what you want to get, but we're not getting it yet okay? We have to wait for you sisters to choose before we buy anything" You ordered seriously, hoping to get the point across but you saw by the look on his face he hadn't heard a word you said.

Jason slowly started walking around the shop; you made sure you were right behind him as he was tiny and you could easily loose him within all the shelves and stuffed animals. Jason must have seen something he really liked as he rushed around the corner at lightning speed.

You quickly looked around it and couldn't see him - instantly you began to panic. You slowly went down each isle to try and find him, going around each corner and scanning every possible hiding place. There were other people in the shop so you were sure if someone saw a kid running about they would stop him but you saw no one with your baby in their grasp. You got to the final isle and breathed a sigh of relief.

There, within a pile of stuffed Pigs was your son, having the time of his life while he sat within the mound. "Jason." He looked at you quickly and his smile fell, just like his head. He hated that tone of voice just as much as you hated using it.

"You do not go running off without mummy, okay."

Once again you bent down to his height, using your fingers to lift his chin. He looked up and nodded. "Dis one" He said while holding out a small stuffed George toy in his hands.

"Okay, we'll come back for it later with your sisters. Now let's go get some lunch, yeah?" You tried to reason; lifting him out of the pile and without causing more of a scene you put each of the toys back in the box.

"No. Now" You turned to your son in disbelief. "No, we're going to eat. Put it back." You said, pointing to the other versions of the toy he was holding.

"I want it now!" He wailed, tears pouring down his rosey cheeks. It always broke your heart when one of your babies started crying because of you but you knew you couldn't always give in.

"Jason, no. We're not getting it now - we'll get it later." You said again, hoping to stop him from crying - but alas, his tears got heavier and cries got louder.

"I'll get it for you buddy" Said a voice behind you. You didn't want this to be happening, not now, not ever. Why you thought, what does he want now.

Your little boy cheered as he ran towards him, past you.

You turned and felt the blood in your body boil just seeing his face again, the way he so easily picked up your son as if he were his own - which he technically was. Seeing your sons face light up as he looked at the man you once loved, the man you trusted and who you made your heart hurt. But not as much as the moment Jason chuckled the word:

"daddy"

Daddy

Both you and Ashton froze. Your breaths seemed to stop and Ashtons arms wanted to give way, but couldnt as he'd drop his son.

"He remembers me?" Ashton muttered, tears building in his eyes. You shook your head, this can't be happening..

"How-w did you find us? How the fûck did you get in here without a kid!" You whispered harshly to the man.

"Hey, don't swear" Ash turned to you, "Our son is right here."

"My son, Ashton, for gods sake! He has never been your son just like you have never been his father." You wanted to scream bloody murder, but you were in public and your son was there.

"Are we really having this conversation again, Y/n? He just proved that I'm his daddy"

"Daddy" Jason copied, just making your anger build up even more and Ashtons smile grow even bigger.

"How did you know where we were? And why the hell now?" You were trying your hardest to keep your anger at bay, but your words were become even more venamous as you spoke.

"We told the people at the ticket booth we were with a party in the name of y/l/n. And I'm here to wish my children a happy birthday" He smiled, tickling his so- your son as he spoke.

"We?"

"Me, and Michael." Ashton admitted. Something clicked in your brain, the hair you saw earlier was michaels - you knew it was him as you saw his and the boys faces on what felt like every magazine cover.

"How did you know we were here?!"

You couldn't believe that you were having another argument with Ashton, let alone in the middle of a childrens gift store with plenty of people around. You watched as Ash looked at Jason, he looked so happy - though you hated to admit it you missed Ashton, of course you did. He was your first love and your first everything. But though this is true, you hated him with every last bone in your body, from your skull to the tip of your big toe. He abandoned you when you needed him the most, tossed you out and didn't try to get you back until now. But now you think of it, was he ever trying to get you back? When he visted you months ago was he just their to try and get custody of his children?

"Michael found out for me"

"By whom?" You questioned lowly. You could see Jason starting to fidget about in Ashtons arms, so he put him down. By this time Jason had gotten bored with the toy he'd wanted and put it on the floor. Jason came walking towards you and hugged your legs to show he was bored.

"Michael has been talking to Laura for me for a few months.. She said she thought it would be best if we sorted something out so agreed on helping me find you." You made a mental note to talk to Laura once this idoit had left.

"There you guys are!" You heard from behind you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
342K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
105K 3.7K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...