Broken Promises|Sequel to Pro...

By TrueGoddess_

Sequel to Promise Me. More

Broken Promises|Sequel to Promise Me (August Alsina)
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
...
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Last Chapter)
Triology

Chapter Sixteen

16K 541 59
By TrueGoddess_

Layla to the side if you on the computer or at the top if your on mobile.

Chapter Sixteen -

                                    Negative - (1)

Instead, be driven to stay in peace instead of falling to pieces...

D E M A R I E

What the hell is August talking about? Expecting...expecting what? "Expecting, what are you talking about?" I yelled after him "You'll figure it out soon." He disappeared in the crowd. I rolled my eyes, walking over to Zaria and Bria.

Bria smirked. "I seen you and August by they bar."

"Please don't mention him." I say, shaking my head.

"Aw' hell, what happen now?" I tell her what all happened

"Expecting? You pregnant!" Bria yelled. "Right...and when was you gone tell me?" Zaria co-signed.

I scoffed. "I'm not pregnant."

"You sure?"

"Duh, I would know."

"I mean you is getting thicker..." Bria raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes. "OMG! I'm not pregnant. Now can we drop this subject?"

They threw they hands up. "Whatever. Let's go have fun. "

Atleast that's what I'm telling myself.

Later that night, somehow I ended up at knocking on Daquan door. I don't know why. Maybe it was the three blunts I smoked. Somehow we ended up in his room, making out. Why? Maybe, it was too get what August said off my mind, I don't know. Somehow I ended up with nothing but undergarments on. Why? Maybe, I need this.

"Your sure you wanna do this?"

I nod. "Yes."

The rest was history.

-

"Layla baby, what you want to do for your birthday?" I was on the way to take her to daycare. Layla birthday was next week and mine was a month after hers. "Can I have a party?" I nod.

"Anything for you baby." I say.

"Can August come?" She says next, making me choke. "Mommy, you okay?" I nod, clearing my throat.

"I-uh have to ask him."

She squealed. "Yay!"

Parking in front of 'Loving Care', the daycare Layla attends and I work at now, I get out the car then help her out the car. I held her hand as we walked inside.

"Hey Layla...Demarie' you gotta work today?" Jazzy asked.  Layla waved. I shook my head no, signing Layla in.

"Bye mommy."

"Bye Lay." I kissed and hugged her before walking out, leaving.

Getting into the car, I start the ignition.  A headache hit me out of nowhere. "Omg..where did that come from." I mumble. Pulling on my seatbelt, I make a quick stop at the store before going home.

When I made it home, Bria was already gone to work. 'Good' I thought to myself. I went straight to my room, throwing my stuff on the bed.

Ten minutes later, I was siting on side of the bathtub debating if I should look at the pregnancy test sitting on the sink. "Ugh, De' just look at it." I tell myself. What August said had me on edge right now, knowing we didn't use protection..

I face-palmed myself.

Finally getting the strength to look at it. I grab it, looking at it. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. It was negative. Happy, because I would've had to deal with August or Sad, because I wanted another baby. I threw the test away in the trashcan, walking out of the bathroom.

-

Thoughts?

Smh Demarie'.

Demarie' not pregnant.

-

Comment. Vote. Comment. Follow. Share. Add to your libraries. Excuse any Mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.7K 58
August Alsina & Loyalty Lamonte start off as friends, then end up 'entangled' in a love worth every chapter! πŸ’―πŸ€« Relationships aren't always roses a...
10.8K 313 22
Sequel To Thug Love. Enjoy.
6.4K 427 24
sequel to 'soul cry'
678K 15.6K 23
A lot of you guys wanted a sequel. Be careful what you wish for😈