Seat Number Zero

Por KunaTheTrash

Shokugeki no soma Fanfic Finally my suspension is over. I wonder how my brother is doing, he just transferred... Más

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 15.5
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 29.5
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Extra Part 1

Disclaimer

13.5K 176 34
Por KunaTheTrash

So I'm going to get this out of the way.
I don't own the anime Shokugeki no soma/Food wars nor its character. Blah blah blah.

I do own my oc, her backstory and her interactions within this story. Cuz duh it's my fanfic.

Anyway if you are here because you want colorful descriptions of food well you may as well stop reading.
Cause I'm an author, whose culinary knowledge is only limited to instant ramen and boiling water.

Not to mention my grammar and storytelling is that of a grade schooler.

This story will consist of plot/storylines and how I picture my oc in the culinary world of Shokugeki no Soma.

There will be a lot of shokugeki within this fanfic. But I'll mostly write about the characters reactions to the results of each food fight, and I'll give each character a specialty and the theme of each shokugeki.

Hope you enjoy this fanfic. Peace.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

96.2K 2.3K 56
(Discontinued, 2nd version is in the making. For those who read and voted for this book, thank you for the support. Please stay tone for the 2nd vers...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
964K 27.4K 38
Yoru Hitachiin is the unknown triplet of Hikaru and Kaoru. Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin got divorced when they were 5, and Yoru went to live with her dad w...
507K 14.7K 109
Kuroko Tetsuya, the phantom six man, has a sister that none of his friends has ever known. How are they going to react once they found out?