My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

By meowdilemma

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 6

3K 75 12
By meowdilemma

Tina:

September 22, 2012 (Day 12)

Today was Saturday, the big day the carnival. I just finished getting dressed. I was wearing a white crop shirt. with a long jean skirt. The skirt had suspenders on them. I wear them on my shoulders instead of letting them hang. I know Amy going to tease me about my outfit, she hates everything I wear she says I don't dress normal and I have weird taste in clothes. I think I look cute, I don't want to dress like everyone. My hair was in a messy ponytail, my face was plan no makeup as usual.

I eyeballed my makeup kit. Amy brought it for me for my birthday, after she insulted me for never wearing it. "You're in high school you need to keep up your appearance" "No guy will ever ask you out if you keep walking around with that plan face."

I decided that trying on a little couldn't hurt. Besides this is a special occasion it is my date with Danny. I picked up the eyeliner and placed some on my eyes. I smiled, I picked up some eyeshadow and put it on and lastly put on some mascara.

I smiled I actually liked the way it looked on me. Finally, I put on some lipstick.

Everything was perfect, I grabbed my keys okay now let me knock on Danny's door and make sure he's ready I opened the door and saw Danny standing there.

"Sorry," Danny said. "Oh, sorry I should have been paying attention," I told him.

"Nah, It's cool" he smiled. "Wait, are you wearing makeup?" he said surprised. Oh my gosh, is it bad? Do I look weird I just stared at him waiting for him to say something? He just looked at me.

"Does it look weird I'll take it off," I said nervously.

"No you look great," he said. I smiled "Thank."

He looked at my outfit. Okay, here we go with the teasing. "I like that outfit' he told me. I rolled my eyes, "you don't have to lie I know I look weird" I said. Danny shook his head, "no it looks amazing on you."

"I mean the outfit weird don't get me wrong but it fits you." My cheeks turned red I'm not use to being so complimented.

"We better go," he said walking. "What about the motorcycle," I said. "No we can just walk plus I know how much you hate it" he pointed out.

I actually did hate it! It was dangerous, loud, reckless, and just stupid. But I loved the rush of it and holding Danny. Whoa, gross did I seriously just think that?!

"No, I want to take it," I said walking to it.

"Really? " he asked. I put on the extra helmet. He quickly grabbed his helmet and sat on his motorcycle.

He started the engine, "hold on" he told me. "Always," I said trying to hold back my smile. We drove to Carnival. The ride was quick since the carnival not far from our house. When we arrived there Amy and Jake were already there.

Amy's arms were crossed and she looked annoyed. "Really you couldn't walk," she asked. "Danny turns the engine off and took off his helmet. He ran his hands through his hair, I never get tired of him doing that its so mesmerizing, I looked over at Amy she was staring at him too.

We got off the motorcycle and followed Amy and Jake inside the carnival. "You should put your arm around me" I whispered. "Sounds like someone wants me" he winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Please this is strictly business," I said elbowing him. "Sure," Danny said putting his arms around me. Amy turned around and saw me and Danny she quickly linked arms with Jake.

"Okay well Jakey and I are going to go on some rides," she said. "Catch up with ya later," Jake said walking away. "Damn, she's annoying," Danny said removing his arm.

"We need cute nicknames," I said. "Or we could just keep our regular names," Danny said. "Don't you and Kiki have nicknames for each other?" I asked.

"Why a sudden interest in my girlfriend?" he asked walking to an arcade game.

"No reason just asking," I said trying to shoot the water gun at the circle. "No, we keep our real names." I ignored him and tried to aim but every time I missed. "Ugh, I hate this stupid game" I yelled.

Danny laughed. "You have to aim it like this," he said coming behind me. He pulled me in close and had his right hand was over my hand.

I could feel his heart beating on my back and he smelled like cologne. His aim was perfect and it never left the circle, the game starting making noise.

"What prize?" the man asked. "What?" I said. I was too busy enjoying Danny holding me I wasn't even paying attention.

"Just give her the elephant," he said. My eyes widen I love elephants but how did he know that? "how do you-"

"One of the things you told me about when you were drunk," he said tossing the stuffed elephant to me.

"Told you I didn't need a notebook, I'm not stupid," he said. I bit my bottom lip "yeah sorry about that" I said.

"Guys we're ordering food," Jake said. We all walked to the table. Amy leaned in and started making out with Jake. I rolled my eyes, I know she was doing that just to get at me.

Which was in fact working. Isn't there a friend code that says you can't date your friend's crush or something. I sighed and said

"So what do you want to order."

"Oh sorry we do that a lot" she laughed.

That was the last fucking straw. I know I promised myself that I want my first kiss to be with someone I love. But screw it I want to wipe that smirk right of Amy's face.

"Actually, we do," I said leaning in to kiss Danny but instead he pushed me back. Then got up from the table "I got to go to the bathroom" he said leaving.

I sat there confused. What the hell just happened? why did Danny just diss me like that?

"Hold on," I said leaving the table. As I was leaving I heard Amy giggling. Well, there goes that plan. I finally caught up with Danny.

"What happened" I mumbled. "What do you mean?" he asked stupidly. "Why didn't you kiss me," I said.

"I know your first kiss means a lot to you and I didn't want to ruin it for you," he said.

I sighed in relief "Look since the whole thing with Amy your probably going to be my first kiss anyway and it's okay if it's a friend" I said.

"Friend?" he said. I nodded.

"Yes, you're my friend," I told him. He smiled. I never noticed how cute his smile is.

"Come on," I said putting on his helmet. "Where we going?" he asked. "To the beach" I ordered. He smirked and started the engine.

We drove to the beach, He stopped the motorcycle and I ran into the water. "You're crazy," he said walking towards me. "Come on you scared" I laughed. "No" he yelled.

"Then come on" I yelled. "You don't even have a bathing suit" he yelled. I rolled down my skirt and threw it to the side. At that moment, he took off his shirt and joined me.

We started to splash each other. I tried to run away but he chased after me and we both fell. Danny fell right on top of me and our foreheads bumped together.

"Ow," we both said. I rubbed my forehead and looked at him. We started laughing. This was so much better than hanging out with Amy and Jake. Danny and I have so much together when we just being ourselves and not trying to act like a perfect couple.

I hate to admit it but Danny is one of the coolest people I know. At this moment, I forgot about how annoying he is. I looked at him, he was still on top of me, he was moving his wet hair from out of his eyes. I have never been this close to him, he's actually really cute.

I wanted to shake my head what am I thinking this is Danny I'm talking about. I stared at Danny's lips. His lips looked really soft. The only thought in my head was kissing him.

I wanted him to kiss me. I don't even know why it's not like I even like him that way But at this moment, I just wanted his lips against mine.

I leaned in and kissed Danny on the lips. Is that what kissing feels like. I slowly pulled away but he started to kiss me back. His kisser we harder and harder each time. I locked my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. He rubbed his hand against my leg, a soft moaned escaped my mouth. Danny jerked his head up and stop kissing me, he quickly removed himself off of me.

He sat down next to me. Danny and I just made out, I never made out before but that was amazing oh my god. I looked at Danny he was staring at the sand. He probably was wondering what on earth just happened.

I removed all the sand that was on me. "We should go," he said. I nodded and put back on my skirt.

He drove me home. The whole ride was quiet, I kept replaying everything over and over. I wished Danny didn't stop I never felt that before it was so good. I should have never kissed him, I think I just ruined this whole bet. When arrived in front of my house he said "I hope your friend doesn't think we ditched her."

I smiled. "I hope she does," I said. He laughed. "Well see you tomorrow," he said.

Then he walked over to me. For some stupid reason, I thought he was going to kiss me. But instead, he just hugged me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 8.7K 42
Ava moved from a small town in Minnesota to a busy town in California. Soon after her move, she meets the towns "Bad Boy." Will she be able to resist...
32.2K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...