Found Myself Back To You āœ”ļø

By marichat_adrienette_

PLEASE NOTE : I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD SO THERE WILL BE MISTAKES šŸ’› COVER CREDITS GO TO @ryu... More

Picnic lunch
Forgiveness.
Lila's Plan
Best friends reunited.
A/N
Best friends reunited. Part 2
Squad Reunion.
Moving Out
Lazy Day.
First day at work as an engaged couple
Misunderstandings
Face it!
A/N for new part
A day with the future in laws
Volpina's back!
Lying cheating
Heartbreaks and Breakups
A family reveal
Reveal-part 2.
Missing Marinette.
Oh no.
Escaped.
Returned-part 1
Sad A/N
Yay!
Returned- part 2
Battle with Volpina.
Tears
Bridesmaids
Preparations
Wedding Day
Family

Anniversary Proposal.

2.4K 68 53
By marichat_adrienette_

Yes, I know, its been sooooooooooooo loooonggg. From now on I'll be uploading AT LEAST once a week. Or maybe twice or three times. Lets get on with this story chapter. It's my favourite!

____________________________________________________________________

"Yes. That's fine, I'll be sure to have my part of the project ready by the end of next week. Mhmm. Ok, bye." Marinette ended her call with a client as she was walking towards her boyfriend's office. "Happy Anniversary kiiiiiiiitt-y?" The superhero opened the door to find an Adrien-less room. "Adrien?" The bluenette entered the office, put the gift bag of presents on the desk and hid her phone into the back pocket of her black shorts. "He's nowhere to be seen." Marinette took a final look around the office room as her bug kwami flew out of her wielder's jacket.

"He might be running late." Tikki spoke, flying up to a worried Marinette's face.

"Adrien's never late." The anxious girl debated.

"How about calling him?" The kwami suggested.

"Great idea tikki." Marinette snapped her fingers as she dialled 'Kitty😘💕😸'

"Hey, this is Adrien's voicemail, leave a message." The other end of the phone spoke after a while.

"It's gone to voicemail." Worriedness filled the depths of Marinette's voice, conjuring it up so it displayed her face.

"Why don't we try a bit of luck?" Tikki smiled.

"You know it!" Marinette grinned. "Tikki, SPOTS ON!!"

I thought maybe you'd like a bit of ladybug.😉

Jumping from one rooftop to another underneath the Parisian sunrise, Ladybug zipped past the Eiffel tower and performed flips and tricks until she reached the canopy of the Agreste household. Upside down, Ladybug examined the model's room. Empty. Entering the room, uninvited yet still invited because she was1] Adrien's girlfriend and 2] A superhero on a mission. 

Knock, knock!

 "Adrien?" Ladybug leaned the side of her head against the surface of the washroom door. Impatient, she had enough and slid open the door. Nothing. "Where. Is. He?!" The superhero clenched her fists together and scrunched up her button nose in frustration and made her conquest: Finding Adrien.

Ladybug went from Le Louvre to Notre Dame, Pantheon to Arc De Triomphe and finally the top of Eiffel tower. No sign of Adrien. "Let's see if my alley cat will be a good boy and answer." Ladybug put her yo-yo phone to her ear. "He wouldn't dare turn down a call from Ladybug."

"Has the cat got your tongue? Leave a message." Cat Noir's voicemail spoke.

Ladybug tried to keep her temper in control. She tried her hardest not to scream.

"I'm not wasting my time anymore." She huffed and zipped back to her workroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She detransformed. "Who knows where Adrien is?" Marinette put her finger to her chin in thought.

"Lila?" Marinette poked her head out of her doorway and saw a busy working brunette, working?

"Lila?" Marinette crossed her arms and walked out.

"What?" Lila looked down, her glasses reaching to the bridge of her nose.

"Any idea where Adrien is?" Marinette innocently asked, her night heeled ankle boots crossed each other, her red knotted torso that showed her belly button, leaned against her body puurfectly as she leaned against the doorway~ her signature move.

"Your the girlfriend." Lila retorted.

"While your glasses are still on, have you noticed he isn't in his room nor has he answered or replied to any of my calls and texts." Marinette said sympathetically.

"Aww. Well I'm sorry but his disappearance doesn't concern me." Lila ended and turned back to her work screen.

"I thought you loved him?"

"Yeah so? I love him more than your father can sell his delights in one day." Lila smiled fakely.

Marinette glared daggers right through Lila and walked away into her office.

"Chloe's Adrien's childhood best friend but she's out of the list. Her business here is done."

"How about Alya?" Tikki asked.

"Have you seen how busy Alya's been lately?" Marinette stated the obvious, her phone in her hand.

Tikki shrugged and flew away, munching on the cookies and macaroons that Mariette left on her desk.

"I know exactly who to call!" Marinette snapped her fingers in victory and scanned for the number.

"Hello, Nino."

--------------

"Looking cool dudette." Nino finger gunned as they both met up in a little coffee shop.

"Thanks, even though I'm only wearing a red crop knotted top and black shorts with ankle high heel boots. While your over here full on." Marinette gestured to Nino's clothing and her own.

"Please, it's only a top with a white metallic bomber jacket and black jeans, nothing too swag." Nino protested. "But I've never seen you with your hair open in a while."

"Good change?"

"Definitely good change."

"Good. Anyway, I called you here, because, Adrien is missing."

Nino's heart sunk to his stomach. "A-Adrien's missing? Y-You think, Adrien's m-missing?"

"Mhmm. I looked everywhere, called him, texted him, all options that were available but I couldn't find him nor did he respond to any of my calls and texts." Marinette broke down.

"If only you knew." Nino mumbled.

"W-What?" Marinette raised her head from her hands, wiping away the stained tears.

"Nothing. Tell you what, I'll get you a cup of coff-" Nino offered but got cut off.

"Don't sweat it. I only came to ask you if you knew where Adrien was." Marinette leaned her head on the head of her chair, her eyes all red and puffy.

"You two are here too." A familiar voice came nearer towards the two friends.

"Hey Al." Nino kissed his girlfriend's cheek.

"Marinette?! Girl, what happened?" Alya completely ignored her boyfriend's presence and went over to her best friend, giving her a big bear hug.

"Have you got any idea where Adrien is?" Marinette spoke.

"Adrien?" Alya looked over to Nino.

"That's what I said Alya." Marinette pushed her best friend away. "Today was our 6th anniversary FYI."

"Err-- girl, I'm so sorry. But if we find any info me and Nino will be sure to tell you, kay."

Marinette nodded, and stood up, taking her leave.

"At least have a coffee with us." Nino stopped her.

"No thanks. I'll see you guys later." With that said, Marinette left.

"We can't tell her Alya and you know it, no matter how heart broken she is and how guilty we feel. It'll ruin the surprise." Nino stared despairingly at Alya who slowly laid her head in his lap.

"I know but I can't stand to see her in that state Nino."

"Think of it this way, when she finds out she'll be over the moon." Nino stroked the end strays of Alya's hair.

_____________________

"Found your dear boyfriend. He might've had enough of you." Lila mocked.

"Get out of my office Lila. I don't want those fake Chanel nails in my face nor do I want to see that sickengly plastic doll face of yours. GET OUT!" Marinette lost her temper, and stood up, signalling her hand to the door.

Lila slowly backed away, struggling to run and slammed the door, making the whole room quake and the gift bag fall, peeking out was a frame of Marinette on Adrien's back both smiling. Marinette sighed and smiled, she took the bag along with tikki hiding on her shoulder and left the Gabriel building. Standing in front of the Dupain Cheng's bakery, Marinette entered and her nose caught the sweet aroma of pasteries that quickly changed her mood.

"Hello mama, papa." Marinette smiled.

"Hello dear." Sabine smiled, and hugged her daughter. "Sweetie, have you been crying?"

"Can we go upstairs?" Marinette spoke weakly.

"...and it was our anniversary today aswell." Marinette finished.

"Oh Marinette," Tom engulfed his daughter in a lovingly father and daughter hug. she also noticed the scared glances her parents shared.

Pushing away from the hug, her tone got serious. "Ok, what's going on?"

"What do you mean honey?" Marinette's mum asked.

"Those glances you two are sharing." She gasped. "Do you know where Adrien is?"

"Croissants!" Her dad yelled which enlightened the mood.

Nom nom nom! 

Ring ring! 

Kitty😘💕😸.

Marinette choked on the croissant she devoured in her mouth. She gulped down the last chunks of the bread and answered the call.

"Hey bugaboo!" Adrien said delightfully.

"What?" His love said monotonely.

"I'm guessing your at your parents." He replied, completely oblivious to Marinette's choice of tone.

"Yeah, so?"

"I was thinking me and you have dinner tonight. Of course your parents wont mind."

"But I do. I'm spending the night at my parents." Marinette spoke strictly.

"Com' on Marinette, don't bail on me now!"

There was no reply but instead beep! beep! beep! Ending the call.

Adrien slowly let his arm fall to his side.

"She bailed on me." Adrien said in a hush.

"What did you expect?" Plagg shrugged and gobbled down a piece of cheese.

"What do you mean?" Adrien raised a brow.

"Your the one who was stalling on her all day, not answering a single call or responding to any of her texts. 'I feel so guilty' my camembert!" Plagg mimicked.

"Yeah but it was all worth it in the end. I just need to find a way for her to come." Adrien paced around his room, taking his green bomber jacket off.

"I've got it!" Adrien's eyes widened.

"What?"

"Hello, Mrs. Cheng?" Adrien ignored his kwami.

"Hello dear."

"Do you think you can tell Marinette to come outside for the plan?"

"I don't know dear, she seems pretty upset but don't fret, I'll persuade her."

"Your the best Mrs. Cheng! I'm on my way." Adrien ran down the stairs and jumped right into the limousine.

With that they both hung up on each other.

"Err Tom, me and Marinette are going to go around and sell these err-- freshly baked cookies." Sabine made up.

"Ok, you two have fun! I'll be watching." Tom rubbed the back of his brown hair with grey streaks in.

"Marinette be a dear and take these down to the bakery." Sabine told her daughter.

"Of course mom." Marinette smiled.

"This is all part of Adrien's plan. He'll be waiting at the front." Sabine whispered.

At the front of the bakery, Adrien's limo pulled up, where Marinette was standing.

"Oh, Adrien your here. Marinette you and Adrien go I'm sure I can take care of these samples." Sabine snatched the tray away.

"But mo-" Marinette saw her mum scurrying into the bakery where her dad stood, he too ran but came back to lock the door and then he went away, again.

Marinette just stared there, her brows furrowed. "Weird." She turned around and saw her sunshine world standing in front of her, rubbing the back of his neck. Beautiful ripped black jeans, green sneakers, black top, and a dark green bomber.

"I've got a surprise for you." Adrien finally spoke.

"I don't want any of your surprises." Marinette replied harshly. "You weren't at work, I checked your room, and everywhere across Paris. You didn't answer any of my calls nor did you reply to my texts. I asked Alya & Nino but they didn't have a trace about your disappearance. I thought you went missing." Marinette fingered.

"You thought I was missing?!" Adrien jaw dropped. Marinette nodded and rubbed her arm.

"Whatever the reason is, I'm glad your safe." Marinette smiled warmly. "I am still a little mad at you though." Marinette side eyed.

"Are you still up for the surprise?" Adrien questioned.

"Well, seen as though it's our anniversary." Marinette sang. Adrien wore a goofy grin on his face.

In the car, it was a comfortable silence.

"So, what's the surprise?" Marinette asked.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret."

"My line. You could say curiosity killed the cat." Marinette half smiled.

"You still mad?" Adrien bit his bottom lip.

"Not really."

"So that means you still love me, am I right?" The cat leaned closer.

"Unfortunately." Marinette mumbled.

Adrien puckered his lips. 

"But I might have to reconsider." Marinette, poked her boyfriend's cheek, pushing him away.

"Hey!" Adrien whined and rubbed his now red cheek. Marinette giggled while the Agreste pouted.

A couple of minutes later, the couple were laughing and chatting until Adrien got something out.

"Here." He showed to his world.

"A blindfold?"Marinette held it carefully.

"Nuh-uh. A ladybug blindfold. My merch that I wear at night." Adrien announced proudly, puffing his chest out.

"You are so obsessed." Marinette shook her head and put on the blind fold. "How do I look?" She asked, extending her hands out.

"Purr-fect!" Adrien punned.

Marinette groaned.

A few minutes passed, and the limo came to a stop. Adrien got out of his side and went to the Marinette's side to open the door. He held her hands, "Keep your eyes closed." He commanded. She did as she was told and Adrien cautiously took the blindfold off and wrapped his hands around Marinette's eyes. He saw Alya and Nino, along with his father and Mr and Mrs Dupain Cheng in the distance. Alya was recording and tearing up. Adrien gulped. "You ready?" He asked nervously.

"Of course I am. Hurry up!" Marinette desperately said.

"Ok Ok." Adrien laughed. "3...2...1...."

Marinette, being the impatient 20 year old she was, escaped free from her lovers grasp and her heart skipped a beat. What she saw in front of her was beyond what she could ever imagine:

FUN FACT: THIS HOUSE IS IN PARIS!

"Adrien," Marinette was lost for words. She turned around to look at his direction and found him on his knee. Tears welled up in Marinette's eyes. How did she achieve to be the Adrien Agreste's girlfriend and now he was on his knee?

"M'lady, we have known each other for 6 years and the first time I laid my eyes on you on my first day of 9th grade, I instantly fell in love with you. Your bravery, confidence and kindness can be seen 1000 miles away from me." Adrien took Marinette's hands in his. "We've been through thick and thin together as our alter egos and as our civilians and not once have you left my side. I've loved you since day one even if I was blind to notice because my heart was taken from your other half. I want to be with you now and forever, so..." He inhaled and got a black box from his pocket, "Will you marry me?" He opened the velvet box to reveal a beautiful ring.

Marinette was stunned. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" Marinette cried, slipped on the ring and hugged her now fiancé, her bare legs wrapped around Adrien's waist as Adrien hugged and kissed his bugaboo, lady, his everything. 

Then all of a sudden, Alya came rushing towards the two engaged couple and engulfed them into a tight squeeze. "AAAHHH!! ADRIENETTE 4 LIFE!" She scream. 

Marinette smiled and wiped her tears of joy away. "Now that we're engaged, Nino's gonna propose to you."

"Let the wedding happen first." Nino blushed a crimson red.

Chapter done! Hoped you all liked it. Now there's gonna be loads of drama. See you later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1K 32
In the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, Adrien Agreste, the up and coming movie star, finds himself in a sticky situation after his father's villainou...
5.9K 174 27
Through many years of seeing each other as friends, Marinette and Adrien finally click. They realize just how much they mean to each other, but only...
33.2K 1.4K 29
A collection of prompts and standalone stories based on the monthly challenge, focusing Adrien and Marinette's relationship outside their masks. Week...
220K 6.7K 76
**1ST IN ADRIENETTE 2020 MIRACLE AWARDS** Lila's a lying little brat, but what if her manipulative tactics backfire on her when trying to get closer...