The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 50

23.9K 715 340
By shenu20

*Third person's pov*

The king's fierce gaze snapped towards the big double golden doors when it slam opened. A smile appeared on his face when he caught his most favorite scent in the world mixed with another scent which is going to be his second favorite scent soon. There walked in the queen of all supernatural creatures. He smiled lovingly at his wife, but it soon darkened when he caught the full appearance of his queen was only on her last night gown. His intensive gaze traveled on her body from head to toe. Her long chocolate brown wavy hair was a beautiful mess after a long night. Her soft plump lips are swollen while her eyes was half lidded still with sleepiness. A smile tried to break in it way on to the king's face he as caught a sight of his wife's big round swollen belly. But he wasn't the only one admiring that beautiful view in that room.

A loud growl escaped from his mouth shaking the whole room filled all the warriors, ministers and servants who immediately bowed their head in submission and fear avoiding the view of their queen scared to celebrate their own funeral tomorrow if their anything left of them to bury after the king is done with them. The door slammed open again and there walked in the queen's maids in panic, one of them holding a robe which the queen probably forgot to wear when she came out of her chamber as soon as she woke up.

"Wear it!" His authorial voice boomed in the throne room making his wife to pout at that. It was a really hard task for her maids to hold back their giggles when ever their queen use that cute pout of her's to surrender her husband into her wish. But they got used to it with years passed unlike their king who is still weak to that pout. The maids helped the queen to tug into her robe carefully covering her night gown. Don't get her wrong. There was nothing inappropriate in her dress. The night gown covered her body perfectly hiding her porcelain skin from others eyes. But hello! we are talking about Jeon Jungkook here. The most possessive man in the world. So in his eyes it's still not enough. If he could he would have locked her wife with him in their chamber hiding her from other men's ogling eyes.   

A small smile rebelled its' way to the king's face when he saw his wife's cute pout. He patted his lap signaling his wife to walk towards him. She padded towards the throne where her husband sat gracefully, holding her 8 months big belly securely. After like a minute she finally made her way and sat on his lap sideways securely wrapped on her husband's grip.

"Why are you out of your bed this early love?" The king questioned lovingly stroking her hair from one hand while other hold her waist securely keeping her in place, completely forgetting the little crowd or maybe ignoring.

"You wasn't there when I woke up!" She complained releasing that pout on her face raising her head to stare into her husband's loving gaze.

"I had a meeting to attend this morning love." he answered softly planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"But you promised to see my face first thing in the morning when you proposed." The crowd stood stunned witnessing their queen complaining about their king. The most feared man among them. They were counting the seconds mentally on their heads to see when would their king's patience ran off and lash out on his wife, but it never did. If it's possible his gaze soften even more.

"I kept that promise love. I saw your face first thing in the morning!" He answered fondly making his wife to pout again and rest her cheek on his chest knowing she lost the battle. A chuckle ripped out from his mouth sending vibrates to her cheeks where she rest them against her chest. Everyone in the room stared lovingly at them. The king started tracing his finger on the tattoo his queen had on her neck. The first letter of his name. 'J' He still remembered the day when she said that she got that tattoo as a reminder of him, cause she thought that she would never be able to bare his mark on her neck. So she wanted something reminder of him on her to hold on. It's hurt him to think how much of a jerk he must had been to her to make her think like that way. But look where they are now. His tracing fingers slowly traveled it way to her chin and he lifted her face with a promising look on his face.   

"I promise I wouldn't do that again love. You will see my face first thing in the morning!" The king promised pecking her wife's pout away turning her crimson red from embarrassment knowing all her subjects witnessing their private moment. She turn her heads to look at the rest in the room and her eyes landed on her friends and their mates. She beamed and gave her husband one last peck before dragging away all of those ladies into her chamber to have some girls time alone until her mate finish his meeting.

The king shook his head with a chuckle seeing his pregnant queen dragging away the ladies rather enthusiastically while everyone in the throne room witnessed how whipped their king fro his wife.  

**********

*Taehyung's pov*

"YOU IDIOT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" We heard her yelling from the top her lung probably from pain. We all just looked at each others worriedly unable to anything at all. This is what we were doing for past hour waiting in front of the labour room starring at the closed doors and listening to our queen's yelling at our king Jungkook!

"I know baby! I know! Please just relax!" We heard him mumbling soothing words to his mate thanks to our super hearings.

"I SWEAR IF YOU EVER TRY TO LAY A FINGER ON ME AFTER THIS, I WILL CHOP YOUR DICK AND FEED IT TO MY DOG!" We all cringed at that and I can imagine the horror look on Jungkook's face now.

"Don't worry it's normal! She didn't probably meant that." May be a doctor or a nurse assured him telling this is normal for pregnant women when their going through the labour.

"Was I also like that when I went through the labour?" Jisoo asked placing her four years old child on a chair next to her mate.

"Shenu is better than you. She is just threatening, but you tried to act one it!" Woobin hyung answered making Jisoo to frown at him. We all heard that Jisoo tried to kick him when she was going through the labour.

"Don't tell me you are also going to be like that?" Namjoon hyung said looking at his pregnant mate with a horror look, earning a murderous glare from Bella. All of us chuckled but soon stopped when my pumpkin yelled at us through the mind link.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU BEFORE I COME THERE AND BURN ALL OF  ALIVE ALONG WITH THIS IDIOT MATE OF MINE!" Oh poor Jungkook! I shook my head with a chuckle and my mate Yunna glared at me trying to calm down our one year old son who is giving a hard time to her. I gave her a sheepish smile and grabbed my son to comfort him. And as soon as my hands land on him he calmed down. Well lets just say he is a daddy's boy. 

"I can't Jungkook! It hurts!" her yelling soon turn into wailing. My smiling face turn into a frown and all the enjoyment we had hearing her swearing at him vanished to thin air when we heard her pained voice. 

"I know baby! I am sorry! I am so sorry" we heard him apologizing over and over again and we know by fact he must be crying right now seeing his mate's pain. The worst is he can't do anything about that and he can't feel her pain. That's the problem with us wolfs. Even though we can feel each others pain through the bond, we can't feel our mate's labour pain. So it must be making him more frustrated and guilty. I know better than anyone else how helpless and guilty he must be feeling right now, cause I had the same experience a year ago. 

"Do something kook! It hurts." she pleaded depressingly trying to find comfort on her mate's hold and words. Yunna gave a squeeze to my shoulder seeing the worried look on my face. She mouthed 'Everything will be fine' to me. Even though I know it's going to alright, I can't help it but to worry. 

"I am here baby. I am here. Just push baby! You can do that. Stay strong. For me, for us, for our child. Push baby!" Jungkook encouraged her mumbling soothing and encouraging words. After like 15 minutes, few swearing, dozen of encouraging words and lot of wailing a loud scream ripped out from her mouth along with a crying of an infant. Everyone start to cheer loudly as soon as we heard that. Finally!

"It's a boy!" Jungkook said through the mind-link doubling our joy. They didn't do a gender revealing scan wanting it to keep as a surprise.

"How is my petal?" Suga hyung asked immediately being the over protective brother he is to her.

"She is fine. A little bit tired though!" Jungkook linked back sending a sense of relief in our bodies.

"So it's settle then!" Suddenly Jimin said making all of us to stop our little celebrating. We all looked at him questioningly in confusion. "Don't you guys remember what Shenu said about her baby?" he questioned.

"Ah!" Suddenly J-hope hyung yelled like a bulb went on his head. " She said that if the baby was a boy she would name him after Taehyung!" I looked at them in utter surprise. Yes! She did say that, but will she do that?

"My little Taehyung!" We heard her mumbling through the mind-link probably holding her child.

"So Taehyung then!" Seguli said wiggling her eyebrows and everyone burst into laugh looking at my stunned face.

***********

*Shenu's pov*

Everyone present in the ball room bowed to their next king when Jungkook raised the child showing his three months old soul heir to the crown. A smile made it way to my face when I glance at the proud father and the adorable son. Jungkook wanted to celebrate the 100th day of our child. It's a custom of them, but I never hoped it would be this grand when he mentioned about a party and that he would announce him as the crown prince. It is almost as grand as my crowning ceremony. I looked fondly at my mate playing with our son making him to giggle at his father. Those two get along really well. I am sure he is so going to spoil him and that boy would love his father more than his mother cause one has to be strict to him. And seeing Jungkook as whipped as that for our child I think that one would have to be me.

"Are you happy now pumpkin?" I turn towards Tae when I heard his voice behind me.

"More than I ever wished Tae!" I said sincerely accepting the glass of the soft drink from his hand. Beside him Yunna offered a friendly smile at me as she stood next to his husband and pointed behind me to see my mate is eyeing us now. My two mothers and his own mother walked towards him and grabbed their grand child from his hand. He used that chance to escape towards me.

"How is our little Tae?" I asked once he stood next to me wrapping his hand around my waist possessively. Taehyung groaned when he heard that name making three of us to chuckle. I really so badly wanted to name my child after Tae as a thanks giving for him. Because he is the reason why I never gave up on this man over here. He is the one lead me to this path. Thanks to him I am happy with Jungkook and my child today. I am so grateful for everything he did and going to do for me. So he deserve at least that respect from me, but apparently he thinks it's weird to call a child by his own name. So he set with a nick name little bunny. Well that's suite my baby considering his father is bunny too. 

"Hey do you guys know how fans react to our child name?" I asked suddenly gaining their attention.

"No! I didn't had a time to check on that! How was it love?" Jungkook questioned eagerly. A devilish smirk appeared on my face and Tae scrunched his face knowing something would come out from my mouth that they wouldn't like.

"They think that Taekook is still real and that's why Jungkook named his child after his secret lover!"

"BABY!"

"PUMPKIN!"

"SHENU!"

All three of them yelled at the same time making me to burst into laugh. I laughed so hard clutching my mate's  arm for support and gaining all of our guest attention. They probably must be thinking what a weird queen I am. But who cares when I am having the time of my life with my loved ones. Soon the rest of our gang join us and I shared the story with them breaking them also into a laughing fit. Both my mate's and protector's face was red with embarrassment while Yunna tried her best to hold back her laugh not wanting to make her mate more embarrass. We chat and shared stories laughing at each other's embarrassed situations. The night went on with celebration and laughter. Everything is perfect. Sure we will have some ups and downs in our path, but I would be happy as long as all of us face it together.

Few years ago when I first take that life changing decision to fulfill my dream, I never thought I would end up here. Never in my life I thought to meet the most famous boy band in the world. Never thought I would find out about something I never thought excites. Never thought that the boys in that band will be supernatural creatures. Never thought I would be one of them. Never thought I would be a mate to one of them. But I am happy. I am happy with how everything turn outs. I am happy to be his mate. And I would never regret anything that happened in my life, cause everything lead me to where I am standing today. This is my story. The story of a ordinary girl becoming his mate. 

'The Strongest Alpha's Mate' 

                                          *THE END*

***********

The story ends here guys. Thank you all for your supports!

My next story is about their child. Maybe we will meet the couple in that story, But the main character is Taehyung! I know he should be Jeon Taehyung! But I can't change his surname. That would be weird. If you know what I mean! I was joking.

I really don't want to change his name. So he will be Kim Taehyung in that story. Lets pretend our couple here as Kims in that story. I hope you guys give it a chance too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...
299K 12.3K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
680K 43.7K 68
The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never stopped him from dreaming of a beautiful...
42.1K 1.3K 20
"i wish I had abort you!" "you should just die then living!" "you're the curse! We don't need you!" "all I wish for a happy family but I guess I won'...