I'm Slave of His Love (Ciel P...

By woojaeyoon_

You were taken by Sebastian Michaelis into the Phantomhive Manor for you ran off upon knowing you are only ad... More

Slave (Ciel Phantomhive x Reader) [Kuroshitsuji FanFic]
Chapter 01: New Servant
Chapter 02: Visit
Chapter 02.5: Help
Chapter 03: Friends? Plan? Regret? Jealous?
Chapter 04: Dance with HIM
Chapter 05: Breaking Off The Engagement
Chapter 06: A Bad Dream
Chapter 07: Knowing Your Real Identity
Chapter 08: She Realized
Chapter 09: Meeting Your Half-Brother
Chapter 10: Truth • Proposal • Planning To Take You Back
Author's Note (Please Read!)

Epilogue

10.6K 258 156
By woojaeyoon_

You went to the kitchen where Sebastian's preparing breakfast. You took a seat and rested your head onto your arms with your eyes slowly closing.

"What's the matter, Milady?" asked Sebastian curiously while you heard him slicing something.

"I just lack of sleep last night, Sebastian." you lazily answered.

"Maybe you just can't sleep thinking of how you and Young Master would be like when you two wedded, lady?" he jokingly said followed by a chuckle.

You giggled and minutes passed you dozed off. You were closed to sleeping but your consciousness is still awake.

"Sebastian, may I ask something?" you asked, making him tear his attention away from what he is doing.

"Sure, anything; my lady." he said, giving a little smile. "I'm wondering how did you end up here? If you don't mind me asking," you questioned.

He finished slicing, he grabbed a piece of cloth and wiped his fingers then he put his gloves on, not letting you to see the contract seal placed in his left hand also, his black fingernails.

He went to your direction and rested his hand in the back of the chair.

"Are you sure with such question?" he asked, a little nervous.

You nodded, waiting for his answer. He sighed before saying, "I've been gotten here for we have a contract," he emotionlessly said. You wondered, "What is that contract for?"

Sebastian let out a long sigh before telling the entire story. You just nodded upon hearing it. "Aren't you scared of me, knowing that I'm an inhuman being, Young Lady?" he questioned. You shooked your head, "Not really, as long as you won't hurt us," you two bursted a laughter out. "Milady, just promise me you're not going to tell it to anyone else, I'm begging you?" he pleaded. "Of course, I won't. We've been good friends so what might be the reason to tell others my friend's secret?" you two smiled instead of laughing because you might disturb Young Master. 

- - -

You are in the garden, watering those beautiful roses. (A/N: You asked Ciel to let you stay working for him yet he reluctantly agreed.) It's placid here. Fallen leaves are going along with warm breeze. You're starting to have strange feeling when you heard the little noise of rubbing of leaves, though a bit scared, you just continue what you're doing and just ignored it.

For the past ten minutes, there's been some sort of unfamiliar scent. It is addicting. The next thing you know was you dropped the sprinklers and you are going towards where it came from. You couldn't help but to follow it until you reached the forest with your vision is getting blur. Despite of it, you still managed to see a man standing across from you.

"Hellothere... mylovelydaughter..." he gave out a smirk and with that, darkness swallowed you.

-Claude's POV-

I finally got her just with an ease! They would probably let a wicked laugh out! I've gotta to go before that crow catches me. With a full speed, I got into the Trancy Manor. I entered through the back door and I headed towards into the basement room. Slowly walking with her in my arms, I looked down at her, she really does look just like her mother and also... resembles my features.

"If your mother hadn't betrayed me, I would take her with us." I muttered.

When I got inside the basement, I immediately set her down to an old mattress. She will be sleeping till the next ten hours past The scent I had spread on their garden was luring. It's got sweet yet has strong scent. It can lure anybody away.

I sat down on the cold floor and ran a hand through her (-hair color-) locks and caressed it. "Sleep well, my little girl..." I said in a soft and kind voice.

She turned to one side unconsciously and uttering only one name. "Ciel..."

- - -

-Third Person's POV-

"(-your name -), where are you? Don't get me worried," Ciel muttered upon searching for her in the entire mansion.

Seeing Sebastian carrying a bunch of laundry, Ciel approached him immediately. "What is it, my Young Lord?" Sebastian asked as he noticed him.

"Have you seen (-your name-)?" words that quickly came out of his mouth. "Yes, sir, I've seen her earlier I even had a small conversation with her at the kitchen then she said she would go to the garden, that's all I know about her before you said, she had gone, my Lord." Sebastian answered.

"I've been searching for her! Go find her!" Ciel ordered panickedly.

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian bowed slightly before heading to the room.

-Ciel's POV-

I'm feeling anxious about her. I wouldn't know what I'm going to do if she will be gone in my life, too. If that happens, I'd let myself be dead.

As I ran out the manor, one thing got into my mind, 'Claudeis the mostlikelypersonto be blamed. Hemustbe the one who captured my fiancée. I'lldraghisass back tohell.' I thought with my teeth gritting each other.

By the thought of he must be in there, I ran towards the Trancy Manor though I don't know where it is.

I panted as I stopped in my tracks. I looked up to see where I am, I've gone too far. There are commoners in this street who are eyeing me. They are probably thinking why a noble like me wandering through the streets of London. However, I don't give a crap about it.

I kept looking around if there's one person I could ask but I'm too shy to do it. 'Ciel! Youwill just ask andnothingmore!' I scolded myself.

I slowly and shyly approached a woman who is likely a vendor. "A-Ah...uhmm...huhm..." I stammered.

"What is it, little boy?" she said and gave a small smile. How dare she calling me 'little boy'?!. I've got no choice but to ask what I needed to know. "Uh, d-do you know where is Trancy Manor?" this time, I managed to say it. I'm not really good at communicating with this kind of people.

She nodded before saying, "Just follow that way..." she pointed to another street nearby. "And it will lead you to the manor you're saying." she gave a meaningful smirk before I made my way to the street that she said though I'm having a doubt about it simply because I can't easily trust a person till they proved themselves that they could be trusted.

- - -

I kept on looking around but only to find that it's getting dark out here. Ah! I'm so stupid! I believed that old ha---huh, I'm starting to see the manor. What a lucky Phantomhive.

I hid myself in the thick bushes then I peeked through the large window to see if there's one guarding the manor. I almost lost my sanity when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at the back to see who the hell is that retarded. It's Sebastian, "You scared the hell out of me, Sebastian!" I furiously yelled but he quickly covered my mouth. I forgot, they might hear us.

He chuckled softly. "Mmmhmmm...mmhmm...mmhhmmm!" I pulled his gloved hand away from my mouth. "Why on earth are you smirking?! And what's so funny?!" I scolded him whisperingly, not letting any servant to hear it.

"Your reaction earlier," he managed to say between chuckle. What a stupid butler of mine.

I got up, "Hey?! Will you just keep laughing there? Or you'll help me finding her?" I coldly said.

Sebastian composed himself, regaining his calm and collective demeanor then he got up.

"Wait, Young Master, I think it'd be better if we stay here; waiting for Claude to get out, so we'd capture him and retrieve (-your name-), my Lord?" Sebastian said as he grabbed my wrist.

"No! I couldn't just wait here!" I exclaimed, shoving his gloved hand away and gave him a glare.

I heard him calling out my name as I continue walking towards the back of this damned manor but I kept on ignoring him. "Whoah-ahh--uh---gah!" I accidentally stepped into a... I think secret tunnel's door which caused me to hit the stairs made of cement. I might get a wheelchair by tomorrow. Tch. As I reached the cold floor, my body felt so numb. "...Young Master!" Sebastian tried to stand me up, but it didn't work. Instead of lessening the pain, it's like it got even worse.

"Are you alright, my Lord?" he concernedly asked. "I'm alright, idiot!" I sarcastically yelled.

Sebastian just ignored my sarcasm then scooped me up, bridal style. We, I mean he walked up towards the dark way. I wonder where this tunnel can lead us to?

We finally reached the end of this tunnel and there's this locked door. My heart is beating so fast as Sebastian set me down and preparing himself to take down the door.

"BLAGGGH!" using his inhuman ability, the door fell down to the ground.

Sebastian carried me as we entered the dim room. It's so dark here. It feels like the memories of yesterday flooding back through my head. Clutching the sides of my head as if pain would go away. "S-Sebastian!" I managed to call him.

"Yes, my Lord?" he asked, laced with concern upon hearing the pain that engulfed my voice.

"AAHH! Stoppp!" I screamed weakly. Damnit! The pain is getting worse!

"Shhh, you're now free of their filthy hands. You're outside the cage now, my Lord," Sebastian's trying to calm me down.

Suddenly, the pain is gone.

"We're too late. I can no longer sense his scent here." words that made my world devastated. No. No, it can't be.

"No! There's still a way! Let's go to Hell! That's an order from your master!" I demanded.

"Certainly, my Lord." and with that, he took his glove off on his left hand.

-THE  END-

A/N: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'm just an amateur! Sorry if the ending sucks. *sniff* *sniff* I'll miss you all! Don't worry my beloved butterflies, there will be a sequel! *squeals*

Sequel Title: Searching Only For My Love

Sebastian: My love, you're really bipolar.

Me: Yes I am, dearie!

Ciel: Hey! Why on earth do I looked like a pathetic kid in this story?! I'll kill you, Michiko!!!

Me: WAHAHA! Do you think a fragile kid can kill me?! HAHAHA!

Ciel: GRRR! You're getting on my nerves!

Me: *stucks tongue out* You know, I can get you killed in this story anytime. Even searching in the depth of hell! You might diethere and fail to retrieve her! HeeHeeHee~ *points at the screen*

Ciel: *clenches fists while glaring*

- - -

P.S. I'll post the first chapter tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow IF I get spare time to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...
3.5K 91 32
[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been changed and to be honest it took me forever...
110K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...
3K 60 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...