Twilight by Evangelise Cullen

By XxRoxannerawrXx

Evangelise is a mystery, no one understands what she is. She craves blood, but she has a heartbeat faster tha... More

The beginning
Edward's struggle
The obsession begins
Mood Swings
Eva vs Edward
Paris pt1
Paris part 2
Paris part 3
Paris part 4
undead problems
much to do about nothing
Girls Choice
Going Public
family fight
Kellin, Edward and I
Jeremy's race night
Baseball trauma
One must die kinda situation
Epilogue - end of year prom

worrying and gossiping

8.7K 228 72
By XxRoxannerawrXx

“So, theoretically, what would it take for me to change your mind about there being an us” Jeremy asked as we played a game of pool.

“theoretically speaking?” I raised my eyebrows at him. I didn’t need to be a mind reader to know this wasn’t theoretical at all.

“yes” he laughed. I could see in his eyes that he knew he wasn’t fooling me for one second, but that didn’t stop him from trying.
“ok, theoretically you would have to buy me at least one hundred chocolate bars, and I’m talking the massive bars that are meant for ten people for a month. You would also have to supply me with a years supply of cherry cola cans... oh and let’s not forget a mountain of ben and jerry’s ice cream” I smirked.

“well that does seem reasonable” he laughed.

“I know” I shrugged then walked away from the pool table to find somewhere to sit and eat.

I was more than starving for human food. I wanted everything that I saw on the menu, but instead I settled for the ‘large truckers burger’ with extra onion rings and two helpings of chocolate fudge brownie sundae.

“wow you can eat” Jeremy laughed as I finished the second sundae.
“sorry, am I meant to be one of those stereotypical girls that take a couple of mouthfuls of salad then say they are full” I mocked.

“no, I like that you have a healthy appetite for food, its just you look like the stereotypical girl that eats salad” he shrugged.
“I work out” I shrugged back as the check for our food came.
“maybe we could work out together some time” Jeremy suggested as he picked up the bill and pulled out money to cover all of it.

“if you can keep up” I challenged.

“sweet” he grinned, handing the money to a passing waitress.

“and next time, dinner is on me... don’t think I’m letting you pay every time” I told him as we got up to walk to his car.

“I was about to say that” he chuckled.

I closed the front door with a huge smile on my face. The start of my night was terrible since Rose decided to have a romantic night with Em, rather than shopping with me. But it couldn’t have been much better really. Jeremy was going to be a great mate to have, even if I was going to have to leave him in a couple of years time.

“Eva, can I talk to you” Dad asked, walking into the kitchen.
“sure” I smiled, grabbing a juice from the fridge then closing it.

“the thing is, Edward left shortly after you...” he began.
“shock horror, Edward actually left the house” I grinned, trying to cheer up his sullen mood.

“he hasn’t come back and won’t answer the phone. None of us know what he is doing... has he contacted you?” he worried. I could hear his thoughts screaming loudly. He was worried that Edward had left town again, this time without telling anyone or taking me with him.
“he hasn’t left, I would have seen that” I frowned.

“but have you been looking?” Esme asked. I jumped slightly since I hadn’t realised she had walked into the kitchen.

My answer came in the form of closing my eyes and searching for Edwards future. The same one as always greeted me... his future with Bella.

“nothing’s changed” I told them.
“so...” Esme began.

“look I see the future, not the present, so I don’t know what he is doing this second. I know you are both just worried about him, but I am not his keeper. He doesn’t have to tell me things, he chooses to. I think everyone in this house needs to give him a bit more credit... he will not harm Bella, ever” I sighed.

“you’re right Eva, we need to trust him more” dad smiled.

“I don’t question you’re trust, merely how strongly you believe in his ability of self control” I shrugged.

“I fully see your point my dearest Eva” his eyes lit up and I could easily see that his mood had lightened.

I heard rustling in my room, making me open my eyes and frown. I was greeted with a small blur running around my room.
“there, now to wake her up” the pixie stopped running and stood by my bed.

“good morning Alice, I’m guessing you’ve picked today’s outfit and make up, all I have to do is shower” I muttered, sitting up.
“well I had nothing to do so I thought I would help you” she smiled.

“could you make me breakfast too?” I asked.
“already did” she grinned, pointing to chocolate chip pancakes on my bedside table.
“ok! What’s happened?” I frowned.

“Edward still hasn’t come home” she rushed.
“so he has stayed out one night” I shrugged.

“Eva, he wanted to talk to you! you know he only does that when something serious kicks off” Alice sighed.

“we talk all the time Alice, but I can see in your mind you think this time was different and you think I shouldn’t have walked away” I smiled, getting out of bed.

“you know him best...” she began.
“yes and I know that he will be in school today” I shrugged.

“but...” she began.
“but nothing Alice. In a couple of hours Edward will be back with us and I will be the only one that knows what he has been up to. Business as usual” I grinned at her.

“Well maybe we should all know. At the end of the day if he messes this up, it is all of us that will be at risk” Rose muttered walking into my room. She opened my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of my high heels.

“I would stop it before anything happens Rosalie. I would never let anything harm our family” I smiled at her.

“I think we should let you get ready for school now” Alice quickly grabbed Rose and pulled her out of my room.

For once I drove by myself to school; Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Alice all went in Jaspers car, while I drove Edwards to school. I parked next to them and stood with them as they started to talk about a camping trip weekend for all of us; leaving dad and Esme the house for the weekend.

“Eva” Jasper frowned as I turned away from them.
“be right back” I muttered and headed for the woods.

Standing just inside was Edward. Alice probably knew that too, but she was ignoring the situation I think.

“what?” Edward frowned when I hit his arm.
“you better have had the night of your life last night” I growled.

“why?” he carried on frowning.

“because everyone was worried about you! They all thought you had either ran away or gone to murder Bella” I told him. His face dropped and it was my turn to frown. Before I let him explain himself I grabbed his arm and ended up seeing what he got up to last night.
“You watched her sleep! That is unbelievably creepy and stalkerish Edward!” I scorned.

“I didn’t plan it! you would have known otherwise” he snapped, walking out of the woods. I followed him.

“am I meant to ignore what I know” I sighed quietly as I caught up with him.
“if it makes you feel any better I would have told you even without your freakiness” he smiled, throwing a casual arm over my shoulder to hug me.
“but Edward, you stalked the girl basically” I muttered.

“something has changed Eva, that thing you told me the other day... I believe you. Watching Bella last night, it made me realise; I could never hurt her. I think... Eva I think I might be in love” he whispered.

“oh my goodness, you admit it” I shrieked quietly and hugged him tightly.

“but I shouldn’t do anything about it, it’s too dangerous for Bella” he quickly muttered.

“no, no, no... you just said you could never hurt her” I protested.

“doesn’t make it any less dangerous... introducing a human to our world” he frowned.

I opened my mouth to reply, but he suddenly bent down and handed Bella her keys. She frowned at Edward before smiling at me.
“hey Eva, how are you” she grinned.

“I’m good thanks, you?” I smiled back and I heard Edward let out a small sigh. He wanted to know how I managed to talk to her so easily and normally.

“I’m good thank you” she shrugged and then turned hard eyes on to Edward.

“how do you do that” she snapped at him and my eyes widened. Okay, I guess she is still very annoyed with him.
“do what” he frowned.
“appear out of nowhere” she frowned.

“it’s not my fault if you are unobservant Bella” he shrugged and I turned my head to him. Good one Edward, insult the girl that you like, that is majorly annoyed with you right now.

“I’m just going to...” I muttered and slowly walked away without either of them noticing.

Lunch quickly arrived and I was the second of my family to arrive in the canteen. Edward was in a new seat, but that was no surprise to me since I had already seen this decision earlier. The rest of the family shortly followed. Rose thought Edward was an idiot, Jasper wished him luck, Emmett was convinced Edward had gone crazy and Alice wanted to talk to Bella. However, they all walked in and sat in the normal place... I walked over to Edward.

“you are so annoying” Edward sighed as I sat down.

“you love it” I shrugged, sticking my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes.

“Calm your fangs Edward! I only wanted to ask how the rest of this morning went with Bella” I smiled at him. He quickly told me all the details. How she thought he hated her, tried to warn him! He also said that he had offered her a lift to Seattle prom day, which reminded me I had to ask Jeremy if he had a date yet.

“well, catch up later bro” I jumped out of my chair just as Bella was coming over to Edward’s table and walked over to the jockish, senior table where Jeremy was.

‘what the...’ one of the guys thought as they saw me walking over towards there table.

‘too young for me’ another thought.

‘how is she single’ someone else frowned to themselves.

‘wonder what she wants’ Jeremy’s voice was the loudest of them all, guess I was most used to his internal voice.

“hey Jeremy” I grinned, sitting on his lap.

“Hey Eva” he smiled back.
“so I was wondering if you had a date for the prom yet” I shrugged like this was no big deal.
“nope” he smirked.
“wanna go with me?” I asked.
“I thought you said no more dates miss Hale” he countered.

“who said it was a date... but you will be picking me up for it” I jumped out of his lap and patted his shoulder, then walked away.

“dude, how did you get her attention” one of the guys asked.
“we’re just friends” Jeremy laughed and I smiled... he was such a nice guy.

=========================================================

what do you think of Jeremy??

is he the nice guy Eva thinks he is?

should they be dating?

please comment

pelase vote

please become a fan

THANK YOU :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Newborn By perse

Fanfiction

42.2K 680 18
This is a fan fiction for Twilight. Deeandre Jean is a normal teenage girl...until she is bitten. Everything changes as she is thrown into the vampir...
144K 4.3K 14
Trust, Love, Forgiveness.... What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because...
261K 8.2K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
178K 4.2K 13
The wedding was finally happening...well..Bella's wedding that is. Beverly and Jasper were very happy and couldn't wait for their turn. Bella and Edw...