S.S.S. 3 AGAIN

Od Ztaoffy

🌜UNEDITED and ON HOLD🌛 Teniola Oluwademilade's parents gave her no other option than to repeat her S.S.S. 3... Více

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Shout outs!!!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
A quick recap of characters.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Not An Update, but Please, Read🥺❤️
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Note.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Seven

1.7K 393 48
Od Ztaoffy

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up.
Nobody learns without getting it wrong.
I won't give up, no I won't give in
Till I reach the end and then I'll start again.
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail."
- Shakira.
---

"Rachel, I think Demmie is actually giving me attention."

"You're just telling me? I know almost everything going on." Rachel replied.

"I'm so confused."

"Why? I thought you liked him?"

"Yes but I made a decision to let go of the feelings since he likes Lydia. There's more probability he ends up with her."

"That's true. So, what do you want to do?"

"I guess I need to try hard to let go of the feelings so I won't get hurt if they finally come together."

"Awwn! Strong girl is talking!" She teased as she nudged me.

"Stop whining me jor. It's easier said than done."

"Just take care so you won't get hurt, okay?"

"Thank you." I said to her as we walked towards the class.

• • •

Just as Demmie and I started getting along, my friendship with Lydia started getting shattered. Could it be because of. . .? Well, it's not good to jump into conclusions.

It wasa cool Wednesday. I and some others were already in class for the morning lecture. Aunt Tilly was the one to teach us Biology that morning. I walked towards the door to check if our teacher was on her way. On my way out, Demmie was about coming in. He walked in and I pretended like I didn't see him. I wonder why we always had to barge into each other by door.

"So won't you greet me?" He said to me.

"Why should I?" I replied smiling. He can't greet me but expects me to greet him, I thought.

I walked out and was about going to the other class when someone announced that Aunt Tilly was around already and was on her way here. I rolled my eyes and walked back inside the class. Sincerely, I wasn't ready for any class that morning. I entered the class and walked to my seat. Dami walked towards the window beside Sarah's seat and shouted.

"Aye mi!  You guys won't believe Aunt Tilly collected this girl's scooter."

"She might try it on herself like that. Shebi  it's Aunt Tilly, huh." Emmanuel replied as he and Dami were looked at her through the window.

I quickly walked towards the window, same with some others who were as curious as I was to also witness it. As I got there, someone held my hand and I quickly looked at the person.

"You! I said you didn't greet me."

"Must I greet you?" I replied.

"Of course nah." He said as he walked in front of me beside the window with the others, still staring at Aunt Tilly outside. I also peeped to watch the scene. It was then I noticed Demmie and I were still holding hands. I tried releasing my hand but he tightened his hands around mine the more, with him still staring through the window with the other guys. I was sort of surprised. Still, he didn't let go but I slipped my hand from his and walked to my seat.

• • •

After the morning lecture, we were led to the field for sports. You know, jogging and all that. On my way back to class, I didn't wait for the queue to wash my hands. After sports on Wednesdays, two buckets of water were always placed in front of us. One for the guys, the other for the girls. The guys would line up on a line and the girls on another. We then wash our hands from the water and leave for our classes. I just didn't feel like waiting that day. My hands weren't dirty after all. Moreover, I'm an S.S.S 3 student, nobody could disturb me to go back.

The day before, Thomas was supposed to explain something to me but he was kind of busy. He told me to come over the next day. As I remembered, I rushed into the class. I wanted him to explain before our classmates return from the field, because they'd start making noise.

Like I predicted, Thomas was already seated on his seat. That guy, all he does is read and read. He doesn't even go for sports. He lies every blessed Wednesday to the teachers that he has stomach pain which is obviously always a lie, so he gets freed and he stays in class. He can't fool we, his classmates with that anyway because we know he was always lying just to escape the sports period. I walked over to him and pulled a nearby chair which I guessed belongs to Emmanuel or whoever it is sha and sat beside Thomas.

"Guy, you're always reading Chemistry." I said to him, seeing a Lamlad Chemistry textbook on his table. I've always been really envious of him because he knows chemistry like OMG! A times I wonder if he's a wizard. After him is Demmie, that guy also knows Chemistry alot. I always wonder how they managed to do it. Though, most people believe Thomas and I are the best students in Chemistry in that class but honestly, after Thomas is Demola, then I can now come in.

"What about you? Best student in Physics." He teased me. He has been doing that since he got to know about my JAMB that I did earlier this year. I scored 243 and I had the highest score in Physics. Since then, he hails me every time it comes to Physics. Whereas, I don't really know Physics.

"Please, stop whining me jor."

"Honestly, I'm serious."

"I don't really know Physics but because it's calculations and you know I love calculations, that's why–" I was still talking when someone touched me on my shoulder. Well, I didn't need anyone to tell me it was Demmie. Why? I still felt that rush in me. I turned my head backwards to see a staring Demmie.

"You're seated on my chair." He said.

"Wait, what?" I said, not ready to stand up. "I thought I took Emmanuel's chair."

Actually, I never really knew whose chair it was. Oh! I remember now. Rachel had told me the first time I asked who Demmie was, that he was the one sitting on the last seat on Jetemi's row, which is beside Thomas' seat, the last seat on my own row. But I wasn't going to admit that easily, not me. I had a pride to keep.

"Ehen? Emmanuel's chair. Where are your glasses?" He replied with a smirk. He definitely didn't know I use glasses. I'm short sighted by the way, but I don't really fancy glasses. That's why I don't use it. I do anyway when it gets worse and I can't see a thing clearly.

"Waheva. I'm using your chair as you can see."

"Ehn, when you nah took the chair, were you not supposed to carry my bag on your laps?"

"What the. . .? Are you high? I dropped it on your table, you are still not happy. Probably the floor would have been better." I said to him. So because I mistaked his seat for Emmanuel's, carried his bag from his chair and placed it on his table, he's here saying I should have carried it on my lap, tch!

Demmie is one of those 'I can't put my bag on the floor' set of people. He prefers to carry the bag on his laps when he sits than dropping it on the floor. Yes, he's that neat. Our class is tiled so, I see no reason why he couldn't drop it on the floor.

"So, where should I sit oh?"

If I don't stand up, he won't let Thomas teach me in peace. I guess I have to let go of my stubbornness and pride and release his chair, I thiught.

Other classmates of ours were returning by then with their noise. I was about standing up when his two hands still on my shoulders pushed me back to the chair, which made me turn back to him. I wasn't expecting that.

"I thought you needed your chair?" I said to him.

"Just kidding. Will get another chair." He said, smiled and walked off. So, he only came to disturb us for nothing? Crazy someone sha.

After he left Thomas and I, Thomas was sort of busy so I told him I'll go get my note. I returned Demmie's chair and placed his bag on it. I carried Emmanuel's chair and placed it beside Thomas and dropped my track suit jacket on it so anybody going there will know I was there and still there. I went to my seat and after taking the note, I was going to walk back to sit with Thomas when I saw something that surprised me and also left me confused.

As everyone came in, Lydia also did. She walked to meet Thomas and flinged the chair I placed my track suit jacket. On her face was a sign of anger. I just walked there, took my jacket, returned Emmanuel's chair and walked back to my seat in front.

• • •

Shortly after Chemistry class, I noticed Lydia was no longer in class. I had planned to go meet her and have a talk with her but she was nowhere in sight. I had a feeling she was annoyed due to the Demmie and I situation that has been happening lately. I walked to the Garment Making Lab alone as I played with my jacket. I had gone back to Demmie's seat to help take his pen. I had to remind him like three times that we submitted our notes during the last class. When we got to the Lab, we were informed that our teacher wasn't around.

I just came here for nothing sha. I thought.

I stood up from my lab stool and was about walking out of the Lab with the guys when Demmie dragged me back by my wrist.

"Help me take my note to class." He said.

"Seriously? How many times will I remind you that we've submitted the notes?" I replied him.

"Ooh!" He said as I shook my head and Fiyin giggled.

"As from today, you're my P.A. You'll take my notes when we're going for class and we'll go for classes together." Demmie said to me.

"Honestly ehn, you're not okay." I said as Fiyin and I smiled and we walked out. Everyone took their notes where we submitted it and I waited for them to take theirs before I took mine.

"Look for my note, take it and follow me."

"God! Demmie, are you high?!"

"No. Just take the note there and let's go." I searched the arranged notes and took mine but didn't see his.

"Demmie, it's like you didn't submit oh. Your note isn't here." I said to him and he walked towards me, removed his note from the arranged notes and dropped it back.

"Take it and let's go." He walked out with Fiyin.

"Demmie now! Are you. . .this guy is really high." I wanted to take the note and I noticed the lady there has been staring at us. I quickly took his note and mine and rushed out.

• • •

The Chemistry teacher, Mr. Mayowa gave us names of some hydrocarbons to draw their structures and submit. I had mine done and submitted to Demmie. When I submitted, Emmanuel told me to help write his and also help him submit. I did that and submitted for him. I went back to my seat and thought about what I could do for the main time. I brought out my Physics textbook and began to form the note we were told to form by the teacher. I looked at Lydia's seat and noticed she still wasn't in class. Then, I dropped my pen and stared into space.

"Demilade!" I jumped as I heard Jetemi's voice calling my name. "What's with you and Lydia today? You guys have been thinking and whenever I ask, she'll say nothing is wrong." She said.

"Did you notice anything lately or can you guess what's wrong with Lydia?" I asked.

"Just tell me, what's wrong?"

"I also don't know. But I think. . ."

"Come on, tell me." Jetemi said to me.

"I think she's feeling somehow because of how Demmie and I have been lately."

"Awwn! I think so. Demmie is a crazy son. He would talk to Lydia a little, come to you and do the same thing. Doesn't he even know he's supposed to focus on one person?" Jetemi calls Demmie her son and Demmie calls her his mum, just as Lydia and I call each other twin sisters and Rachel is our mum with Demmie as her brother too.

Cute class family right?

"He will only make one of us jealous if he talks to one person and doesn't talk to the other person." I replied.

Honestly, I don't blame Demmie. He had no idea we were both into him so how was he supposed to know he was making us jealous of each other? Whatever sha.

"That's true, but–" Jetemi was cut short when Demmie interrupted us.

Why does he always have to interrupt serious issues?, I thought.

"Follow me, please." He said, holding our chemistry classworks which we did in sheet of papers with him. Jetemi winked at me behind Demmie and I smiled back to her.

"Where?" I said to him.

"Let's go to the Chemistry teacher's office. Let's go submit the notes." He said to me.

Awwn! He actually likes my company. I really wanted to go but sorry Demmie, I couldn't. Why? I wouldn't want Lydia to see us together on the way and feel bad but I couldn't tell him the real reason.

"I can't go. Sorry, I'm tired honestly." I really suck at lying.

"Tch! That would be deducted from your salary." He smirked and walked out of the class.

Who does this one think he's talking to? Salary nikan ko. Abeg!

____

Hey guys! Hope you guys are enjoying the story?

I can't believe I updated yesterday and I'm doing that again today. Gosh! Typing is tiring, honestly. You guys should please think about all these efforts of mine and read, comment, share this story among friends and please, vote🙏 It means so much to me. It even encourages me to write more.

To all my readers, thank you so much! We made it to 136 reads and 79 votes. Thanks alot. My silent readers also, thanks for checking the story out but please vote.

Tao.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.6K 1K 37
Ten different lives. Two boys. One night that'll bring them all together. Sixteen year old Nosa is okay with being a loner. He doesn't have social a...
23.7K 4.6K 64
[COMPLETED] This is the story of a young lady who found herself being the only child of her parents which seems normal at first, but it comprised of...
188K 45.9K 98
"Sometimes, you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself, and love yourself enough to become a new per...
60.4K 12.5K 63
In the American culture, its referred to as high school. With the Britons, its called the secondary school or high school. In other places, its cal...