Bury a friend [on hold]

By GHOST-FANFlCS

"I fell in love with the devil, and boy am I sinning." More

Chapter 1 - why do you care for me?
Chapter 2 - what is it exactly?
Chapter 3 - bury a friend...
Chapter 4 - I wanna end me.
Chapter 5 - why dont you run from me?

Preview

451 12 1
By GHOST-FANFlCS

I woke up from cold sweats again. My breath echoed in this dark and empty room.

"Hello?" My breath was like ice.

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ¿" it echoed, but not my voice. I crept to the edge of my bed and slowly lowered myself so I could look under my bed.

"Hello...?"

Nothing was there.

"ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ¡¡" the voice laughed. I sprung up panting, and looking around my room.

Nothing was there.

"Where?" I heard shuffling and my head snapped to the left.

Nothing was there.

"ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ." I slowly looked to the right, sweat pouring from my face.

Something was there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...