Only His

By v_theresa

He quickly stood up, disbelief written on his face. "Angel, I-" He didn't get to finish because I quickly th... More

disclaimer + characters
Chapter 1 - 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘
Chapter 2 - 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊
Chapter 4 - 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
Chapter 5 - 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
Chapter 6 - 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒
Chapter 7 - 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋
Chapter 8 - 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
Chapter 9 - 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
Chapter 10 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
Chapter 11 - 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
Chapter 12 - 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝓁𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀
Chapter 13 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
Chapter 14 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃
Chapter 15 - 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍?
Chapter 16 - 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
Chapter 17 - 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
Chapter 18 - 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒
Chapter 19 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
Chapter 20 - 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔?
Chapter 21 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
Chapter 22 - 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

Chapter 3 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒

54K 1.2K 869
By v_theresa

It's the next day now.

Monday wasn't very good to say the least. Luckily I didn't see Leon or Jessica and her friends for the rest of the day.

Today, I will ask Mr. Devin about switching seats in Bio class and everything will be okay.

I woke up extra early today.

It's 6:30AMnow and both of my parents are still sleeping. Mom usually gets up around 7AM and dad sometime around 7:30AM.

I am laying in my bed and just staring at my ceiling.

I decided to get up since I know I will not fall asleep again.

I go straight to my bathroom and take a quick shower.

After that I brush my teeth and then my hair.

Hmm...my hair looks actually nice today. It's soft and I can smell the coconut shampoo I used.

I feel like today will be a good day. It's 6:50AM when I exit my bathroom.

Time to pick an outfit!

My mom is my fashion icon since she has really great taste for clothes. And I learned a thing or two from her.

So even though I wanted to be as invisible as possible, I don't think anyone will notice me anyway if I wear different clothes than I did last year.

I look through my closet and find a light blue sweater. Good enough.

I match it with high-waisted denim jeans and some white sneakers.

By the time I'm done with my outfit, I can hear my mom making breakfast.

I grab my bag and because I finished reading Pride and Prejudice yesterday, I take Wuthering Heights from my shelf. It's also one of my favourite books.

I hurry downstairs and on my way I bump into dad.

"Dad? Why are you up so early?" I ask surprised.

He looks at me and raises his eyebrow. "Your mother didn't tell you?"

"Didn't tell me what?" I ask, curiosity taking the best of me.

"Honey, we're leaving earlier than we thought." He replies with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"What do you mean? What happened? You were supposed to leave in 3 days."

"I know sweetie, but something came up at work. Your mom was supposed to tell you yesterday."

"Oh...No, it's okay. When are you leaving?"

"In about two hours. Do you want us to take you to school?"

"Yeah, that would be great. Thanks dad." I reply and flash him a sweet smile, trying my best to not show how sad I am.

"Of course pumpkin." He said while kissing the top of my head. "Come on, let's go eat breakfast."

-

My mom was quiet during breakfast. I know she doesn't like leaving me all alone.

We're leaving the house at 7:25AM which is a little too soon because school starts at 8AM.

During the ride we're all laughing super hard. I don't even know who started it, all I know is that someone said something funny and then it made all of us laugh.

The ride is about 10 minutes long, so sadly, our moment didn't last long.

Both of my parents kiss me on the cheek and say goodbye. Every time when they're about leave, I want to cry but I don't want them to feel bad or anything.

So I suck it up and smile at them as we say our goodbyes.

I watch them drive away with the well known, sad feeling in my heart.

After 2 minutes of staring at the way my parents drove away, I take a deep breath and turn around to face the school.

I look at my watch. I still have 23 minutes.

My first period is English. Okay, I love English. That is actually a good start of today's school.

Since I still have time, I decided to go to the school Café. It's a small shop that sells amazing cupcakes and even better coffee.

When I arrive, I'm greeted by a lady who I'm guessing is probably around my mom's age.

I order large black coffee and one strawberry cupcake. It didn't take more than 3 minutes and my order was ready.

I sit at the table for one and because it's really quiet here I pull out the book I took with me this morning and start reading.

Time flew by quicker than I expected and suddenly I only had 6 minutes. I take my book and my half full coffee and head to school.

I make it to class without any problems. I sit in the back, but immediately start regretting my decision.

There are four guys from school's football team. And they're talking. Loud and inappropriate things.

I roll my eyes when I hear one of the boys say 'pussy', while talking about some girl from school. So very gentleman-like of them.

They must have noticed my presence because they went quiet.

I see one empty seat in the front so I quickly stand up and try to make my way to the spot but suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

I look at the boy who was holding my wrist. He has blue eyes, dark blonde hair and a muscular body.

I know him. His name is Josh, I think. I know he dated Jessica last year but that's all I know about him.

He pulled me closer and now I can feel his breath on my face. My breath hitches and I start getting uncomfortable.

"Whoa, where are you going, beautiful?" He asks while smirking at me.

"I want to go to t-the front seat because if I sit here, I won't h-hear the teacher properly." I hate that I stuttered in front of him.

All of the guys start to laugh and the one who's holding me starts to move his other hand down from my back to my.. butt?

What is he doing? I want to scream.

The bell rings and Mrs. Kelly walks into the classroom.

A wave of relief spreads through my body and I carefully back away from the guy who was still holding me.

He doesn't protest since the teacher is here but he and his friends send me playful smirks. It looks like they're up to something.

Oh my God, please don't let them come near me again.

I make my way to the front seat where I'm greeted with Mrs. Kelly's kind smile. She's my ultimate favourite teacher.

I take out my notebook and my pen and start making notes.

When the bell rang, I packed my stuff and left the classroom.

My next period is History. I have 10 minutes till the period starts so I decide to find Mr. Devin and ask him about switching my seat in Biology.

First, I go to my locker to take out my History books. I Immediately notice two papers. I pull them out and read the first one.

'Ugly'

I look at the second piece of paper.

'Nerd'

Oh. That must be from Jessica...

I thought I would feel like crying. I always felt like it, ever since they started picking on me. But now I don't. I guess after some time, you just become numb to these passive insults. I take a deep breath.

It's your last year, Bella, you're gonna get through this.

I close my locker and throw those insulting pieces of paper to the rubbish bin.

I will make it.

I make my way to the Biology class, when suddenly I'm pulled in an empty classroom.

I widen my eyes in shock and before I can react, my back hits a cold wall.

Ow. That hurt.

When I realize what is going on, I look up and see a tall muscular body locking the door. I can only see his back but I know very well who is this guy.

He turns around and my thoughts are confirmed.

Leon.

I gasp and feel my heartbeat picking up. His now dark eyes meet mine and he takes a step closer.

Instinctively I take a step back to the wall I crashed my back into just a few seconds ago.

Unfortunately, my back hits the wall once again. Shoot, I can't back away anymore.

He smirks at the sight of my frightened face.

He stops and is now only few inches away from me. My heart is pounding in my chest faster than possible.

His eyes are beautiful, yet so scary. The intensity of them is getting uncomfortable and frankly, very scary, so I look down.

Big mistake, Bella. Big mistake.

Sweet mother of Elfs! His hands! He has bloody knuckles! Like super bloody!

He steps even closer and now he is like 4 inches from me. I can feel his warm minty breath on my face.

I am still staring at his bloody knuckles because I don't know what else to do.

He punched somebody. Hard, because it left his own hands covered in his own blood. Or maybe it's a blood of his victim.

Now I am his next victim.

I know he's going to hit me. But here? At school? Should I scream? No, that way he would punch me immediately.

I am interrupted from my thoughts when Leon speaks with a strong, deep voice.

"Isabella Lightwood." He paused and cupped my chin with two fingers so that I look into his eyes.

"From now on, you're mine."

I look up at him with wide eyes. Did I hear him right?

Oh my God. No. I changed my mind. I don't want a boyfriend anymore! Not someone like him!

So I did what any normal and sane girl would do right now.

I fainted.

Guys! I'm sorry for late update. But I'm here and full of ideas!
Also, OH. MY. GOD.
50 reads? It literally means the world to me.
I started this story like 7 days ago and already so many people decided to click on my story. I am super thankful for every and each one of you!!
Till next time!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 203 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
21.8K 630 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
310K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
6.2M 222K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...