Gay Band Oneshots

By catisafaker

Series of gay oneshots, bandmembers. I'll just be adding them whenever I feel like it. Some have smut, some d... More

hey guise
Cashby - Sorry
Jalex- Doors
Kellic - No Less
Perrentes - 8 Roses
Cashby - Pretty In Your Dress
Kellic - Sick
Cashby - Worth It
Koli/Ollin - Notice Me
Kellic - Intimacy

OYE (Cashby) - The First Time

4K 108 52
By catisafaker

So this is from the story line of Open Your Eyes (Cashby), a story I wrote. It's supposed to be in between the last chapter and the epilogue, which is two years later. It's just a little scene that I thought would be funny, and meaningful. If you haven't read OYE, it's super rad, go give it a read. Love you :3 vote and comment if you liked it!

ALAN'S POV

Kicking my feet lightly against the side of the bed, I stared off into the distance, thinking hard. Sometimes, when all the little thoughts swirled around my mind, it created this messy convolution that made my head ache. That's what it felt like right now as I tried not to be nervous. Tonight, 8 months into our relationship, Austin was supposed to come over. The faded blue paint on my childhood bedroom walls comforted me, and the bed I'd been sleeping in since I was 7, too. I loved this room. My parents had gone away for the weekend on some marriage retreat, leaving the house to me. Surely they knew I didn't plan on spending these 3 days alone, didn't they? Anyways, it just... seemed like the perfect time. Perfect timing was a silly concept, usually. But, now, with Austin and I both ready, my parents gone, and the house to myself, it really was the perfect time.

In truth, we'd never seen each other naked before, but that was as per his request. Austin, the person I was utterly in love with, wanted our first time to be starkly and absolutely the first time. The first time for anything. Nerves cluttered my mind at the prospect of being completely vulnerable to him, but I trusted Austin with my life. He was the most caring, funny, amazing man ever. How in the world I'd convinced a 21 year old to fall in love with me, well, that was beyond me.

The clock beside me clicked to 8:00, and I began to sweat. What if he didn't find me attractive? What if it hurt more than anything else? I'd done loads of research, thanking god my parents never checked my laptop, and had really tried to get a good idea of how this was supposed to play out. Before I could work myself up too much, the doorbell rang. In my jeans and a grey cotton shirt, I flew downstairs to get it. My heart was hammering inside my chest, but once I opened the door, everything was okay. He was there, smiling nervously and looking at me like I was the only thing in his line of vision.

"Hey, baby." He met me under the door and kissed me, molding his mouth to mine and rubbing my hips. I stepped back into the house, smiling and massaging my lips with his perfect two. Austin had a way about his kisses, like he could never give a short, boring one. They were always so passion-filled and perfect, and I felt my body warm right up against his as I kicked the front door shut.

"Hey." I said weakly into his lips. I couldn't shake the smile away, and just kept kissing him, wrapping my arms around his neck and sucking on his lip. His hands groped at my sides and back, looking for any sort of substantiality, and gripped my shirt.

"I missed you." He whispered, sliding his tongue along my bottom lip. Shivering, I let him in, and he began licking my own tongue. My whole body felt like it was going to melt already as I clung desperately to him.

"I missed you, more." I said in a cheesy way, and he chuckled, pulling away and pressing a warm kiss to my forehead.

"Can we go upstairs?" He asked, looking a little more nervous now. I nodded, holding his hand and leading him. Walking up those stairs was emotionally much harder than it should've been, but we'd waited for 8 months, and that was about 3 too many for me. Once we got to my room, I closed the door and he looked around, smiling at the boyish, maybe a little childish looking design. My bed was a twin, so I knew we'd just have to deal with the fact that his legs would be a little too long. I hoped desperately that he would find it endearing instead of annoying.

"So," He said, sounding a little strangled, "tonight." I bit my lip and nodded.

"Tonight." I held his hands gently, and he smiled.

"Um, so I'm not 100% sure how this goes." He chuckled awkwardly. "I didn't really look anything up, because..." He gulped, then looked more focused and sat down with me on the bed, staring into my eyes. "Because I wanted us to figure it out together, like, naturally." He explained, smiling excitedly. My heart fluttered in my chest, loving how tightly and comfortingly he held onto my hands.

"Okay." I said softly. He closed his eyes a little, sighing and laughing dryly.

"I know it's probably going to be awkward, but I want to do this with you, because I love you. And, you know," He added, "first times are always awkward."

"I know." I shrugged. "So, you've never seen another guy naked?" I clarified.

"No." He looked embarrassed. "I- I just want us to try." He said.

"What if you don't like it?" I mumbled, looking down. His fingers lifted my chin, and he softly kissed me. His lips on mine might've been the only perfect thing I'd ever experienced before. If we loved in a world where absolutely nothing made sense, his touch would be the only thing I could understand.

"If its with you, I'm sure I will." He assured. "Are you positive you want to do this?" He asked for maybe the 20th time. I nodded eagerly, ready to start, as long as he was.

"I-I want you to be my first." I said quietly, and the truth in my words was evident. He smiled at me, just grinning, and kissed me. His lips got more hungry, though, and he began to kiss me harder, deeper, wearing away at my mouth until I opened up and let my tongue slide up against his. He groaned quietly, music to my ears, and pushed me down against the mattress. My head landed on the pillow, and he pulled away to admire me, softly trailing his fingers down my cheek.

"I love you." I said, biting my lip. He brushed the hair away from my forehead and kissed me again, lovingly.

"I love you, too." He whispered, getting on top of me and pressing his lips against mine. Our tongues tangled together, and my body quickly grew warm, molding into his. Austin's thigh was between my legs, and it was rubbing up against me, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine. His lips traveled down my jaw, soft and warm, and he began kissing at my neck. It felt like he was searching for something, exploring me in any way he wanted. The very idea of Austin exploring my body got me noticeably hard, and he stopped what he was doing, looking down at my lap.

"Oh, wow." He mumbled, smiling. Embarrassed, I covered my face, but he lifted my hands away and grinned like an idiot. He kept kissing me, wandering all around my neck. It felt so good that I ignored my embarrassment, and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him deeply. Our tongues lapped at each other, and I tugged the hem of his shirt until he got the idea. Moving away, our mouths still connected by a string of saliva until he pulled his shirt off. My eyes grew wide and I stared, turned on and appreciating. He was, as predicted, flawless. Wanting a little change, I started to push him down.

"C-can I...?" I rolled on top to see if that was okay, and he nodded.

"Please." He chuckled, and I laid on top of him, kissing him passionately. I liked being on top, and tried to be brave with my actions. His neck was gorgeous, with just a minuscule bit of stubble, and I placed my lips against it, dragging my tongue up to his ear and kissing right beneath it. He moaned softly, and I smiled. It was comforting to know that he at least liked my kisses. Gripping his hair softly, I kissed him with as much fervor as I could. The room grew hot, and my hips wanted to rub against his, so I let them. The second I did, I could feel him through his jeans. He was hard. A groan fell from his lips.

"Oh, god, okay please take your shirt off." He chuckled dryly, and I sat up, straddling him, and pulled my top off. His eyes raked my torso, making me self conscious. Quickly, his hands touched the pale skin of my bare chest, just examining and groping where he pleased. He looked deep in thought, smiling curiously and touching me. My body was on fire as he explored, kissing my left nipple softly. Lips quivering, I felt him kiss various places on my bare skin until I had to moan. I was getting so hard in my pants, it wasn't funny. There was pride, though, too, because he was steadily growing in his jeans, and I could feel him. It was such a turn on. Pushing him lightly back against the bed, I started grinding my hips against his, our hardened members rubbing through the fabric.

"Ung, Alan," He sighed, bucking his hips up into mine for the first time. I groaned, and kissed him harder, but he froze.

"W-was that right?" He asked.

"Huh?" I lazily watched him, just wanting to go back to what we were doing. He bucked his hips up into mine again, making me gasp.

"Was that right?" He asked.

"Are you asking for directions?" I giggled, and he blushed. "J-just do what feels natural." I amended. He nodded, grinned mischievously, and bucked harder, but let out a tiny groan. He pushed me onto my back, with him hanging over me, and watched me curiously.

"Hold on. C-can I just..." He slid his hand down my body and rubbed it timidly against the bulge in my jeans, making me inhale sharply. Pleasure softly pervaded my body.

"Again." My chest was heaving now, and beads of sweat appeared on my body. He smiled, but his eyes looked lustful. Palming me again, I moaned quietly.

"Can I take your pants off?" He whispered, and I nodded quickly.

"Uh-huh." He unzipped my jeans and pulled them off, tossing the discarded clothing to the floor. With as much bravery as I could muster, I crawled on top and touched him through his pants.

"Woah." He gulped, looking surprised and excited. All but encouraged, I rubbed his hard-on through the fabric until it was so tight that he was groaning. Quickly, I returned the favor and pulled his own pants off. He sighed in relief, and we stared at each other. Lovingly, he sat up and kissed me, rubbing the bare skin of my back.

"You're sorta gorgeous." He sighed, nibbling on my lip. My heart pounded, and I grinned.

"Thanks, you too." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. It was so perfect, the way he touched me, and I was ready. We shuffled around until he was on top, and playing with the waist band of my boxers nervously. I nodded, scared now more than ever, and he pulled them away. The look on his face was almost priceless as he looked, chest rising and falling faster, and mouth slightly agape.

"Oh." Was all my boyfriend said, staring at my hard, exposed member. I felt my face flush, and wished for a moment that we had never begun this.

"If- if y-you don't wanna-" I stuttered, pulling a blanket to cover myself, "i-it's okay, I understand." He ripped the blanket off and kept staring at me, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Not at all." He whispered, reaching out and grasping me. I inhaled sharply at the pleasuring feeling of him touching me. "Just let me... experiment." He breathed, and I nodded, laying back with my head propped up to see what he was doing. Austin looked so intrigued as he started rubbing me, moving his hand up and down as if he wanted to understand. Groaning, I watched, feeling more turn on than ever. This was my first everything; no one had ever seen or touched me before. Bursts of pleasure exploded in my body as he started flicking his wrist faster, getting the idea.

"D-does that feel good?" He asked, and I let out a high pitched moan in response. He grinned weakly, sliding his thumb across my slit.

"Ung, Austin." I groaned, and he went a moment longer before letting go. He smiled at my red cheeks and panting; I was more worked up than ever. At that point, I honestly couldn't wait to see him. I pulled his body to mine and kissed him sloppily, eating away at the inside of his mouth and rubbing him through his boxers. Without warning, my hand slipped in, and I was touching him.

"Alan." He gasped, and kissed me forcefully. I rubbed him gently, slipping my tongue in his mouth. This whole thing seemed a lot easier than I had originally though, though I knew we hadn't even gotten to the hard part yet. Pulling him out of his boxers, I stared for a second, just taking in the sight. He was, truly, magnificent, and I was unable to think about anything else. I squeezed softly, and he inhaled, smiling at me.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing my lips lovingly. I murmured it back, and rubbed him for a little bit longer. His hands were wondering all over my body, just curiously touching and rubbing anything he wanted. Letting go, I let him position me beneath him like he wanted, and kissed me. Our tongues tangled together, and, for a second, it just felt so comforting and kind. I wasn't alone, even if it wasn't his first time with someone.

"Alan," He mumbled, pulling away and looking into my eyes. "I know," He said with a chuckle, "that this is gonna be a little weird, so I apologize."

"It's okay." I shrugged. "First times are supposed to be."

"I just want to be close to you." He said softly, and for a moment we were the only things in existence, entangled together and completed.

"Okay. S-so, this can be our practice round." I giggled.

"Practice round." He agreed.

"Did you bring the stuff?" I asked, and he looked at me blankly. "You really didn't do any research, did you?"

"I wanted it to be natural." He protested, and I chuckled at him, biting my lip. Luckily, I had condoms and lube in my drawer. Luckily. Pulling them out, I waved them in front of his eyes.

"Oh, I just didn't think...you know..." He turned red, and I just leaned my forehead against his, giggling and kissing him softly. For all the nerves inside me, everything was okay with him next to me. Suddenly, though, I was hit with the realization that I'd never put a condom on someone before. Haphazardly, I ripped it open with my teeth, noticing the way he stared with lust, and looked at it in my hand.

"Damn." I muttered, but placed it on his tip anyways. After a moment, he burst out laughing, and held my hand, helping me put it on. The trick, I'd realized, was to roll it on. Our humiliated, awkward eyes met in a loving glance, just chuckling over how new we were at this. I, at least, could pour the lube on him, earning some soft groans. He started to crawl on top of me, but I pushed him away, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at him. He looked so confused, and I laughed. "Aren't you going to prep me?" I asked, feeling embarrassed for both him and myself.

"Prep you?" He asked, staring at me like he had absolutely no idea what was going on.

"It's going to, you know, really hurt if you don't prepare me." I explained, pouring some lube on his fingers. He stared at his hand as if it was turning blue for a moment before recognition crossed his eyes.

"Oh, shit." He said, and we both cracked up. There we laid, totally naked and laughing hysterically at one another. This was so strange, yet I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

"Bear with me." He sighed happily, and placed his finger at my entrance. I nodded, watching his curious, thoughtful face as he slipped a finger in. To be one hundred percent honest, I did practically every trick I found on the Internet to clean myself up in a hurry of nerves and need of reassurance that afternoon. His fingers were long, and he slipped an entire one into me. It felt new, and weird, and uncomfortable.

"W-woah." He mumbled, circling his finger inside me, pushing in and out.

"What?" I asked, sounding strangled. This was such a strange sensation. I'd done it to myself before, but not this deep, or for this long. I was basically just being curious, but he was really going at it, stretching me out.

"Y-you're, uh-" He gulped, choking on his words, "you're r-really... tight." He pressed his lips together.

"A-add another finger." I ordered, and he looked at me.

"I can do that?" I laughed, and nodded. His inexperience made me feel better about my own. Because Austin was really, seriously inexperienced. His middle finger slid in, too, and my breathe caught. It was painful somewhat, and I wiggled my hips a little to adjust. Sucking in my breathe, I waited patiently until he'd had his fun exploring, actually doing a good job, though. It was a duller sting then, until he added his last finger. Hissing in pain, one tear squeezed from my eye, and he looked scared.

"Should I stop?" He asked quickly.

"No, it's fine." I muttered, and he slowly stretched me.

"What does it feel like?" He whispered into my lips, kissing me.

"It sort of hurts." I mumbled back.

"Why're we doing this if it hurts?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"You haven't found m- oh, my god!" I stopped in the middle of my sentence as his fingertips grazed a nice place inside of me. Huge waves of pleasure crashed through my body, and I clung to Austin like my life depended on it. His skin was slightly ashen as he stared at me with wanderlust.

"What did I do?" He grinned, curling his fingers into my spot again.

"Ung, god, Austin." I moaned, bucking my hips. "Th-that's m-my, um, my p-prostate." I choked out, good feelings rolling all throughout my body. He looked surprised at himself, but smiled and continued prepping me until I'd told him it was probably okay now. He pulled his fingers out, leaving me empty, and crawled on top to kiss me.

"Sorry this is so weird." He laughed quietly. It felt like we were so hidden away up in my room, just being together. And even if it was weird, I felt good, turned on as hell, and I was ready for this.

"It's okay," I said, sucking on his bottom lip. "I love you."

"I love you." He cutely kissed my nose, and laced our fingers together, getting in between my shaking legs. "I just wanted you to know that whatever happens, even if it's weird, you're still my baby." He said said sweetly.

"It'll be fine." I said, very sure. "I'm ready." I informed him. He leaned his forehead up against mine and pushed in slowly. My body ached with his size, and I whimpered accidentally. Trying to keep it in, I wrapped my arms around him, breathing jagged. He, though, had the opposite reaction. His brown eyes were huge, and his lips quivered in pleasure.

"O-oh, god." He sighed, starting to pull out for another thrust.

"W-wait!" I demanded, still not adjusted. "Gimme a second." I sighed, moving around on him to try and adjust. He groaned, gasping at the feel of me.

"Th-this is...so- so- I-I don't even know." He gasped. I adjusted slowly, and let him know when I was ready. His hands laced with mine beside my head, and our lips met with such fire. He pulled out and thrust back in, groaning quietly. All I felt was pain, so I just laid there and screwed my eyes shut. His lips were all over my neck and jaw, lovingly kissing and sucking on my skin.

"I-is it good f-for you yet?" He asked shakily. I shook my head, kissing him softly. "D-do you wanna stop?" He asked, looking nervous.

"No," I said weakly. "More." I demanded. His eyes got so big and lust-filled at my words, he pulled his hips back and thrust into me again. Something changed, though. Austin's member touched a few places inside of me that nothing had ever touched before, and the breath caught in my throat as pleasure pervaded my body. The pain faded away as the ecstasy took its place, turning me into a mess. A moan fell from my lips, and he smiled. His hips stared working faster, pushing in and out of me, touching those places that made me moan. Our eyes were locked together as the room seemingly got smaller; I could almost hear his heartbeat, and we were so close. His skin was and extension of my own, and vise versa as we made love, groaning and panting.

"M-move your leg." He ordered, but it was vague. I didn't know where he wanted me to move it. "Here." He mumbled, wrapping my left thigh around his waist. Our bodies collided a little more, maybe just a bit awkwardly, as we tested boundaries with each other. His eyes held this beautiful, excited look as he pleasured me, biting down hard on his bottom lip.

"Austin!" I gasped his name as he hit my prostate again, and moaned, throwing my head back. He kissed my neck tenderly, being so gentle with my body. His embrace was like a pleasurable cradling, and I didn't think I'd ever felt anything as good.

"Why did we wait f-for 8 months?" He groaned lovingly, kissing me like his lips had never belonged anywhere else. I could feel him building me up, the warm pooling in my stomach. My hands wandered around, groping at his back and ass. He gasped when I squeezed lightly, staring into my eyes with amusement, then desire again. His groans were so attractive, I wished I could save them in my mind for later. He started going harder as I was brought to the brink, pounding his hips into mine and making me moan his name.

"Baby," He sighed, laying his head on my chest, "say my name again." His member rubbed right up against that bundle of nerves, and I moaned in a high pitched tone, unable to stop myself.

"Austin, oh god!" I whined, my leaking, rock hard member rubbing against his stomach. He looked down at it in surprise, which I would have laughed at if I wasn't about to have an orgasm. "Harder." I said, and he delivered, kissing me softly but slamming himself in to my wishes. "C-close." I choked out. He leaned his forehead against mine and nodded, grinning.

"Me too, baby." He said sweetly, then gasped at I rolled and bucked my hips in need. His eyes traveled down to my length as I released my final moan, and reached climax. Austin looked so turned on, but the look of curiosity and intrigue never faded as he watched me explode against his chest, my come dripping across our bodies. Even I could've admitted that it was hot, but he looked downright possessed with it. My sensitive body took him for 2 more thrusts before he stalled, moaning and climaxing. His eyes fluttered closed, and he lied on top of me weakly, pulling out at the last second. My body felt empty without him inside of it, and we both just breathed heavily. My lungs were screaming for air as I looked into his eyes, kissing him softly.

"S-so, what did you think?" I asked nervously, and he smiled.

"I can't believe I made us wait." He laughed, caressing my body comfortably with his hands, anywhere he wanted. I loved how softly and delicately he touched me, and I kissed his lips. "How awkward was I?" He asked, chuckling.

"I think we were both kinda awkward at first." I said, remembering our condom issues and strange body angles and newness at this. "But I wouldn't trade it for anything." I shrugged.

"I love you so much." He sighed, reaching over and flicking the lights off.

I love you, too." I smiled. "You know... my parents are gone for 3 days..." I trailed off.

"Can I stay?" He asked quickly.

"Please." We both laughed, and he pulled me up on top of his body to cuddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.4K 23
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, I sadly did not create the characters (Otherwise half of the Twilight characters would have ended...
2K 41 9
Larry one shots. Is there anything more to say? Some of these are older, so my writing sucks. I mean it sucks normally as well, but in some of those...
7.1K 206 27
Andy Biersack/Lonny Eagleton one shots smut will be labeled as 🌶 fluff will be labeled as 🥺 angst will be labeled as 💀 feel free to make requests!
374K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...