The Rookie (manxmen)**Hothous...

By ladydianna01

Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opene... More

The Rookie (manxmen)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 19

165K 4.8K 633
By ladydianna01

Chapter 19

(The accident scene----->)

A/N- This chapter is in Nate's POV...

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed as we got to the accident scene to see the car tittering in the very edge of the ravine, with the white waters of the river rushing greedily by a good twenty feet down below. The other vehicle involved in the collision was wrapped around a tree on the other side of the road with a mass of steam billowing from the mangled front end. This was going to get messy real quick, and I already heard my lieutenant barking orders into the radio to have the special operations of Ladder 29 called to move their asses for possible event of a swift water rescue. He took a breath and hollered at us to move out and try to get a tow line on the wobbling car. He wanted to try to get it secure enough to attempt to extract the frantic occupants. He split us into two teams, one with the jaws of life, to help the possible survivors trapped in the crumpled car. And then my team, to attempt to secure a line. I was the lightest one in the bunch of burly men, so it was voted that I was the one to go out on that unstable ledge. I chucked the oxygen tanks, and some of the heavier equipment attached of my turnout gear. My crew helped to strap me into the safety harness and finally the ropes were connected to the multiple clamps.

Sweat poured off my like the rushing waters at the bottom of the ravine as I inched out onto the ledge. The mad spin combined with the weight of the car, had weakened the rocky ledge. With every step I took the ground whined and crumbled a little more under my feet. My kept my eyes on the car and I made out that there were two occupants, two young girls, and their hysterics weren't helping the situation at all. They were huddled together in the middle of the front seat, but their panicked movements were causing the precariously perched vechile to wobble even more. I slowly inched further and held up my gloved hands and gave them what I hoped was a calming signal, but they were too far gone to pay attention to anything other than their predicament. "Shit!" How did Thad do this nerve wracking shit? Give me a five alarm fire and a hose, and I am a happy man.

I was almost there, If I reached out just another inch or two, my fingertips would touch the front bumper of the car. Something bright and red caught my eye, but I didn't dare take my eyes of the front of the car. The trick was to get the rope around the front axle, but with the car rocking the way it was, I could get crushed underneath it. "Fuck." I balled my hands into fists and closed my eyes for a brief moment.

"You are doing good, just breathe. What is your assessment?" The deep baritone crackled through my earpiece, the one voice that was able to calm my racing pulse and help me refocus on the task at hand. I quickly accounted the position of the car and instability of the ground underneath it. And Xavier immediately came up with the solution of getting the line around the axle closest to the front tire. The trick was getting the girls to calm down enough to get them secured in a harness harness and pulled in. I with his deep voice murmuring reassurances and praise the entire time, I was able to secure the vehicle. The girls all but rushed the car door, but I managed to get them to shut up long enough to listen. I knew they were scared and I feared the were going to rush me and cause us to topple over the side of the unstable ravine.

I got the first girl out of the car and secured to the safety line. She was shaking, but she followed my instructions and little by little she scooted towards stable ground, from there the guys could pull her in. The second girl seemed a little bit more hysterical, she had a death grip on the steering wheel sobbing that she was scared of heights, and that she couldn't move. I coaxed her and talked to her but she was frozen in fear. All of a sudden the car shifted and I barked at her to move her ass, and it worked. She literally threw herself out of the unstable vehicle and launched herself right into my arms and held on for dear life. I managed to crab walk backwards with her choking the shit out my ass. When the ground stopped shifting, I planted my butt on the firm soil and tried to pry the girl off of my poor abused neck with no effect.

But soon enough, there where other helping hands, and they coaxed the petrified woman to let go of me. She was whisked away and I finally let out the pent up breath. I could still feel the adrenaline buzzing through my veins causing my limbs to tremble. A large hand appeared in front of my face and I looked up into Xavier's intense gaze. I placed my hand in his and he quickly pulled me to my feet. It looked like I stumbled, and he caught my body to his and held me just long enough for me to breathe his scent deep into my lungs. "You were awesome out there. You did me proud, boy." He whispered in my ear, and I swear I could have taken flight. I was so proud to have pleased this man. Then he released me and I couldn't help but feel bereft with the loss of his touch and the sound of his rough voice in my ear.

"Shhh, baby. I got you later, okay. That is a promise." He purred and rubbed my back, to someone on the outside, it looked like a friendly pat on the back. But in reality it was a gentle caress, and I almost started to purr like a contented little kitten.

We made it back to both of our teams, and Robbie could barely contain himself as he came to my side and discreetly slipped his pinky finger around mine. I gave him a reassuring smile and he seems to glow all over and his relief evident on his angelic face. They all came over and patted me on the back for a job well done. I happened to glance over to the other vehicle only to see that they had succeeded in extracting the occupants. They were being loaded into the one of the multiple ambulances that were on hand.

Thad came up to me and his eyes trailed over me from head to toe, giving me a thorough once over before he blurted. "Ha, you better be lucky the media wasn't out here and Ma saw that, she would skin the both of us alive for putting ourselves in danger like that." And his whole team bust out laughing, and I stared at them in confusion while Thad just kept on shaking his head.

"Did I miss something?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, remember the time at that warehouse scene where we did the rooftop rescue? She saw everything on TV news and turned up at the station the very next day. Mama warned the chief, telling him she would peel the skin of his face if anything happened to her baby. Then the woman turned around and fed all of them cookies."

"Yeah, and you need to get her to make some more of the soft chocolate chip ones."Robbie chirped and batted his long eyelashes at Thad, causing another round of laughter.

I was about to open my mouth and tease the hell out of him when I heard my lieutenant bellowing for us to clear out of the way. The heavy duty crane had arrived, and they were getting ready to secure the line and lift the car off the ledge. That was our que to head back to the station, the cops could handle the rest of the scene. So I waved goodbye to my friends, and my baby brother. I caught Xavier's penetrating glare and I had to look away. That man's effect on me was too much for words. I received a few slaps on the back as I climbed into the rig ad buckled myself in to head back to the station.

"God, that was one way to end a shift." I thought as I threw my duffle into the backseat of my car. The only thing I wanted to do right about now was to go home, take a hot shower, and crash in my bed for the next twenty four hours or so. Yeah, that sounded like a good idea,. I would just have to find a way to put off Ma and her dinner invitation, at least until the day after tomorrow. I don't know if I have the strength to face Xavier at the moment. I knew what I wanted, but I guess I was being a chicken shit about going after it. What if I became too dependent on him and he decides he is more than happy with only Robbie and kicks me to the curb? What if I am not a good enough submissive and I displease him? Just the mere thought of it had my stomach tied up in knots.

Hell, I knew I was a complete virgin when it came to the subject of having penetrative sex with another man. I would admit my dirty little secret of having those pretty twinks in the gay bars giving me a blow jobs when I silently slinked into one, especially when the urges became to great for me to ignore. I just shook my head at the irony of myself and parked my car in the designated spot of my condo. I swung out of my baby and grabbed my gear. The elevator pinged and I stepped off onto my floor and sauntered to my front door. I turned the key and stepped into the dim interior and I didn't even bother to flip the light switch as I dropped the duffle bag.

My mind was singularly on getting a cold beer in my hand, so I didn't see the dark figure in my living room until I turned around, just as a took a swig of the single malt and nearly choked when the tall dark shadow stood and headed in my direction.

"Easy baby, it's just me." That sinfully sexy voice penetrated my fear and my body heated up for another reason altogether.

"How?" I asked and watched wide eyed as Xavier stepped into the kitchen. He didn't stop until he invaded my personal space and had me pinned up against the refrigerator. My skin prickled and my cock stood to immediate attention at the big man's proximity. He took the cold bottle from my lifeless fingers with one hand while dangling the fireman's master key in the other. He precisely placed the bottle on the counter behind him before turning back to me, and immobilizing me completely with only his smouldering gaze. "I have been patient long enough, boy. What have you decided?"

My head snapped up before I realized what I was doing. I stared incredulously at him for the merest millisecond before I remembered myself, lowered my eyes, and immediately started to apologize. But I was cut off my a thick finger over my lips. "Never be sorry of your honest reactions to me." He purred and damn, I wanted to fall to my knees right then and there and worship this man forever.

Xavier moved in closer and brazenly brushed those warm full lips against mine. His thick tongue escaped his lips, and he licked his way across my bottom lip before nipping me on my chin. I couldn't help the shudder of erotic delight that overtook my body. I felt like I was on fire, a raging spewing inferno that only he could tame. "Why are you denying yourself, sweet boy?" He whispered in my ear and pressed that muscular chest into mine and the feel of him pinning me almost made my knees give out. "I feel your need, baby. You want to belong to me, you want to please me, and most of all you want to be mine. You need me to mark you inside and out. Isn't that right, pet?" He continued, his voice mesmerizing me the more he spoke to me. Xavier nuzzled his way across my jaw and nibbled on my earlobe before sucking it into the hot cavern of his mouth. I released the needy whimper that bubbled up in my chest.

I turned my head seeking those maddening lips and the big guy accomodated me. Xavier let me slide my mouth over his, and damn, it went from a single peck to an all consuming, knee buckling, spine tingling caress. The man sucked my tongue into his mouth and with every pull on the wet muscle, the drag of it went straight to my throbbing cock. But I was roused back to reality by a light tapping noise on my front door.

"That would be your playmate, boy." Xavier said as he eased away from my quivering body. My fingers clutched at his shirt and held on in protest. "Shhh baby, I am not going far, take this time to gather your thoughts because when I come back I need an answer from you. Do you understand?" He put a finger under my chin and forced me to look up into his serious eyes.

I let a a shaky breath and peeled myself from off the front of my refrigerator. I heard the front door open and a second later, I had my arms full of an exuberant and bouncily adorable Robbie.

He leaned in and gave me a sweet little peck on the lips. "Did you consent to belonging to Daddy already so we can finally get to really play together?" He asked as he shamelessly rolled his slender hips, which effectively rubbed his erection against my hip. My cock was already hard enough to hammer nails, and now with this sexy walking talking gay man's fantasy rubbing himself off on me, it was enough to break a weaker man. I watched as Xavier walked back into the room and he leaned against the opposite counter with those tree trunk thighs slightly spread, and his huge arms crossed over and equally massive chest.

Robbie gave me another delicious little kiss and winked at me before he bounded over to the big man and gracefully sank to his knees at Xavier's feet. He broke eye contact with me long enough to look down so adoringly at Robbie. The look was filled with so much love and possessiveness, that I gasped at the sudden tightening of in my chest. Then those dark chocolate orbs once again zeroed in on me, and the same sentiments he showed Robbie was now smouldering in his gaze as he directed the full force of his sheer magnetism on me.

The level of affection that swirled in the depths of that stare cemented my decision for me. And my breathing calmed and my heart rate even out as I pushed away from the counter, walked the short distance towards Xavier, and I looked up at him and held his hypnotic gaze for a second before lowering my eyes in submission. I sank to my knees and joined Robbie at his feet. I took a deep breath and just let go. " If it pleases you, I am yours, Sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
1.1M 50.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
553K 19.7K 22
Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his parents. Tyler does the one thing he ha...
29.4K 1.2K 41
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...