Broken protagonist (bl)

By rahzel03

In the system's meeting : [ We have a broken protagonist!!!!!] System 001 shouted in panic. [Oh my! Did the w... More

prologue
Arc 1: The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
Arc 2:The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain

The white lotus

8.8K 397 98
By rahzel03

"Physician Kun..." Xiao Li'er called out under his breath, purposely making it so that his voice couldn't be heard.

"Xiao Li'er?" Kun Mu Ming stared at surprise at his Yu's servant who had chased after him. 'Did something happen? But Yu hasn't relapsed in awhile, and he just left..'

"Can we talk privately?" Xiao Li'er said with all seriousness and Kun Mu Ming had a feeling it had something to do with Guang Yu.

Kun Mu Ming nodded his head and proceed to walk towards an alley.

"You can speak now."

" Young master was diagnosed by a quack doctor and he lost a large sum, even his mother's hairpin... You need to get justice for young master ah!"

1314 that was watching this scene [.....] 'seriously. Host is too manipulative and cunning....... #requesttohaveaquickfixonthisprotagonist!!!'

"Who was it?" Kun Mu Ming thought a little angered at the fact that Guang Yu had been scammed from, especially from a quack doctor, there was him the godly doctor, why would his Yu need treatment from other doctor when he had him?

"A physician with the surname Liang!" Xiao Li'er said furiously, he would remember that name, the same one that had cheated them!

"Thank you for this information Xiao Li." Kun Mu Ming took out a silver ingot and handed it to Xiao Li'er, however Xiao Li'er rejected the small token, " Master said money can only be made by oneself, or shared between married couples..."

Kun Mu Ming heard the last part and relaxed for a moment. Did this mean that Yu was hinting to him? (゜-゜)

(Rahzel: Bruh u overthink too much..)

"Alright, take good care of your young master.." Kun Mu Ming said absentmindedly.

"Yes!" Xiao Li'er nodded harshly.

-------

[Host! The male lead and protagonist has finally met!] 1314 suddenly shouted into Guang Yu's brains.

Guang Yu jolted from his spot. 'What?! Xiao Yi you idiot! You should have told me!'

[Even if I told you host, you cannot prevent the meeting of the protagonists....] 1314 ssaid in a defeated tone.

Guang Yu took a deep breath, calming himself down. 'Are they together now?'

[No, they parted ways after a cold meeting, the next meeting will be soon. Host please be prepared...apparently...the male lead and the crown prince are going to the brothel?!?!! ] ( ⊙‿⊙)

Guang Yu eyes brighten in interest. 'Oh? This wasn't in the plot...'

Standing in ravishing pink, Guang Yu loitered the city district with Xiao Li'er, making sure to lose Xiao Li'er in the crowd. On his face once again was a veil, which still could not cover the aura that Guang Yu exudes.

"Tian Mu An. Where do you think you're taking me?" Han Jian Lei coldly asked, as he was pulled along by none other than the crown prince himself.

"To a new tea pavilion ah!" The crown prince cheekily said, however what he meant was the brothel instead of the tea pavilion. His best friend needed a wife, and he needed some one to release those pent up frustrations in his sexually frustrated body. Never once has Tian Mu An seen a partner in his 'friend's' life, thus, being kind he decided to bring him there himself to gain experience. And although he would definitely be angry, it was after all, for his own good. =v=

Han Jian Lei looked suspiciously at Tian Mu An, it was only until they reached a infamous red gate did Han Jian Lei sent a death glare to Tian Mu An's direction.

'He dared bring him to this place?' ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Before Han Jian Lei could speak, he was interrupted by none other than Tian Mu An, "It's time to relax a little Han ge!"

Han Jian Lei released an aura but his attention waned as he heard a familiar shout.

"Let me go!!" Guang Yu was struggling as he tried pulling his hand away from the fat man's hold.

"Loitering around here, aren't you just one of those feisty ones?" The fat man licked lips and his free hand reached out to Guang Yu's veil, "Let me see your pretty face!"

"No!" Guang Yu turned his head away, only for the man to pinch his chin which was covered by a veil, the force applied made tears appear in Guang Yu's eyes. " Let me go!!! I don't know where is this!"

"Wuwuwuwu....Xiao Li'er!! Someone help!!! Let me go!!" Guang Yu made a ruckus but no one paid attention, it seems this was a frequent occurence in the red light district.

Pa! The fat man slapped Guang Yu, "Shut up!! If you don't I'll hit you!" Guang Yu struggled harder shouting with all his might, he could taste the metallic taste in his mouth.

"Shut up!!" Pa!

[Host, male lead approaching.]

Guang Yu nodded in understanding before breathing sharply. Tears blurred his vision and his chest felt constricted.

Han Jian Lei arrived to the current scene, A slim figure in pink held by the arm by a fat man, the arm grasped by the pudgy hand was already turning purple, showing the delicacy of the skin.

Pa!

Han Jian Lei's aura turn much colder, it was as if he was fighting against an enemy. Tian Mu An who arrived right behind, saw the scene and his brows furrowed.

"Let go of him." Han Jian Lei spoke coldly, causing Tian Mu An to shiver at his tone, Tian Mu An has never seen Han ge so angry before, was it because of that ger?

"I said, let go of him." Han Jian Lei's voice trembled in anger, causing the fat man to shiver in fright. 'Who was this guy?'

"Sire...let me off! Take him!!!" The fat man groveled at Han Jian Lei's foot as he felt the murderous aura.

"I..I have to warn you sire, this one isn't obedient!" The man hastily said, trying to get on his good side.

"Scram!" Han Jian Lei's face blacken as he kicked the fat man, sending him flying. The fat man coughed out blood and quickly scrambled off, he knew he couldn't offend this guy. If he did, nine of his generations won't be spared ah!

"You! What's wrong with you?" Han Jian Lei asked sounded lost, he was the god in war, the leader, killing many and gaining injuries, but never has he felt so at lost.

Guang Yu face was pale, he was grasping his chest like the other time, but this time he was hyperventilating, he didn't even had the breath to speak.

Han Jian Lei couldn't do anything much watch helplessly. Tian Mu An saw the unusual helplessness in the famous Han general's eyes and couldn't help but feel at lost.

"Han ge!" Tian Mu An's shout brought Han Jian Lei back to reality.

"What's wrong with him?" Han Jian Lei looked at Tian Mu An, as if he has the answer to his problem.

Guang Yu who was leaning against Han Jian Lei used his fingers to grip at Han Jian Lei's robes. Tian Mu An approached Guang Yu and reached out to take out the veil, in which Guang Yu sent a watery eyes to.

Pa! Tian Mu An felt helpless as his hand was smack aside. This was an emergency okay? What's the point of saving your lover's look when he's dying?

"Take of his veil hurry! He must feel suffocated." Tian Mu An advised, Han Jian Lei frowned but did as told, Tian Mu An gasped as the veil was removed, although yes Guang Yu was outstandingly beautiful, but it was the large purplish bruise on his face that attracted their gaze.

On the milky skin was a nasty bruise which was definitely caused by the man previously, Han Jian Lei used his calloused hands to caress Guang Yu's face, in which Guang Yu flinched back at.

Guang Yu took small breaths, trying to get the oxygen in his lungs in a painful manner, both his brows were furrowed and creases formed on his forehead as he tried to breathe.

"It seems like he can't breathe!" Tian Mu An helpfully added.

Han Jian Lei glared at him for such a useless, even he himself could see that!

Guang Yu's vision was blurry as he stared at Han Jian Lei, his tear filled eyes made Han Jian Lei pause for a moment.

A pair of warm lips met Guang Yu's cold ones, Han Jian Lei kept eye contact, his calm eyes watching Guang Yu's shocked ones.

A cold breath of air filled into Guang Yu's lungs, and Guang Yu closed his eyes, greedily taking in that breath of air. Tian Mu An who stood at the side gaped openly, was this really his Han Ge?

Han Jian Lei pulled away and just when Guang Yu thought that was the end, his lips came crashing back, bringing another breath of air along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 16.6K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
214K 12K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
41.9K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
414K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...