Ask Danny Phantom

By Ciel_Vargas_1907

Ever wanted to ask Danny Phantom and his friends questions? Well here's the place to do it! Ask them question... More

Ask me!
Set up!
First question!!!
Pitch Pearl?
New Cover
Paulina's called out
Phandom
His Dark Secret
Master or Ruler?
Fanfiction Part 1
Fanfiction Part 2
DNA
Pinocchio
Crack Ship
Fanfiction Part 3
The Ghost Zone's Greatest Hunter?!
I AM THE SHUT IT!
What everyone wants to know...
Disasteroid Epilogue
It's a family thing
Kiss, Beat up or Hang by their underwear
What Fourth Wall?
CONTEST!!!!
I told you so
Amity Park Idol
Set fire to the house
Our beloved YaoiLover328
Here we go again
Rainbows and Sparkles and Football Players
Youngblood or Oldblood?
When did he get here?
The Reveal
Cat Man
Bleep Bleepity Bleep
Um...
Dares
Family
Forever Alone
RAINBOWS AND PUPPIES!
O. M. Goodness.
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
Official
Fancy Feast
The Dreaded Thermos
Drum Roll Please!
Fanfiction Part 4
Now Who Has The Crack Ships?
NOT AN ANSWER!!!
Rivalry or Rom-com?
50 CHAPTERS!
You Can Do Better
Catching Up
More of the Author Freaking Out!
Lesbihonest
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
Complete

The Secret Trio

92 0 0
By Ciel_Vargas_1907

Question asked by: @stacieblue43 

Comment:

Do Danny know about the secret trio?I dare the gang to visit the reverse version of their world the one with dash and the a-listers as the dweebs. I want to see Danny's reaction to seeing dash with ghost powers and a crush on the reverse him

Author-kun: (Okay, I'm sorry, Stacie. I couldn't find anything about a reverse trio with the A-Listers as the dweebs. If you can give me some fanfics or something to research, I will gladly do a chapter about it.) ASTRODORK!

Danny: What's up?

Author-kun: Do you know about the Secret Trio?

Skyler: Ooooo! Me likey!

Danny: The what-a-who?

Author-kun: The Secret Trio! You're a part of it.

Danny: I never signed up for this! Wait, is this one of those OT3 things? If so, I want no part it in.

Skyler: The Secret Trio is three people from different realities who are very similar.

Clockwork: Would you like me to bring them, Author?

Author-kun: Nah. I haven't watched as much of their cartoons.

Skyler: Author! Shut up!

Author-kun: Chill. No one cares. They all just think I'm crazy. 

Tucker: I'm honestly surprised that you are not in an asylum.

Author-kun: Thanks, Tuck! Anyway, the Secret Trio is made up of Danny, Randy Cunningham and Jake Long. 

Author-kun types away at his computer and pulls up a picture of the three for Danny to see.

Danny: And what do these guys have in common with me, exactly?

Skyler: They have spiky black hair and a secret identity. You are Danny Phantom. Randy is the Ninja of Norrisville. Jake is the American Dragon. 

Author-kun: And I know that both you and Jake have two best friends, one girl and one boy, but Randy only has Howard, as far as I know. Anyway, you all go through a journey to figure out your powers and have an arch nemesis or three and you all (probably?) end up saving the world. And you're all the same age, I believe.

Danny: Whoa. Okay then. So why have people made us a trio? 

Author-kun: Because you're so alike. I believe that some people think it's some sort of conspiracy?

Sam: Okay then. What's the rest of the comment?

Author-kun: That's going into a different dimension and I don't want to exhaust Clockwork over here.

Clockwork: Well, I did my best, but I brought the other two trios into this universe.

Author-kun: I mean, okay then.

Ghost Sam: Hi, Sam! Wow, that feels weird. 

Ghost Tucker: Woah! I'm a techno geek?!

Tucker: Hey!

Goth Tucker: I'm here too, you know.

Sam: OH MY GOD! GOTH TUCKER IS HILARIOUS!

All of the Sam's start to laugh their heads off and they create a bond that can never be broken. A mutual sense of humor.

Goth Danny: Woah! I'm really a nerd in two different universes?

Both Danny and Geek Danny take offense to Goth Danny's statement, but they start chatting anyway.

Skyler: Okay, I think there's too many trios. 

Author-kun: There could be more, you know. Anyway, I hope this works and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it wasn't exactly accurate. While searching for your request, I found the two reverse AUs and I fell in love. Geek Danny is probably my favorite. He's such a little cinnamon roll.

Geek Danny: What's that supposed to mean?

Author-kun: Nothing, child.

Geek Danny: I'm older than you!

Author-kun: Hush! Anyways, I'll do what I can to fulfill your request once I get a bit more info, Stacie. I'm gonna go hang out with the goths before they all have to leave. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Until then, a parahi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 812 24
(Completed!) When a new enemy rises, it's up to Danny to come to the rescue, but what will happen if he's the one that needs to be saved? Can three...
119 1 14
Danny Phantom, your not so normal teenager with his more normal friends. As Danny continues to try and balance life as both a Ghost and a normal Teen...
5.4K 135 19
What if Danny had a new sibling? How will he and Jazz take this news? How will they get along together as this sibling gets older? Is it a boy or gir...
8.2K 387 15
Danny was finally captured and no one knew where he or Phantom was. People started to think that Phantom either killed him and was hiding or he kidna...