INFINITE (Eminem Fan Fiction)

_meni_me द्वारा

"It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breath away. You'r... अधिक

Chapter 1: Almost Famous
Chapter 2: Marshall Mathers
Chapter 3: Fast Lane
Chapter 4: Business
Chapter 5: A Kiss
Chapter 6: Spend Some Time
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: Love Game
Chapter 9: Never Enough
Chapter 10: When the Music Stops
Chapter 11: Love You More
Chapter 12: Criminal
Chapter 13: Say Goodbye Hollywood
Chapter 14: Who Knew
Chapter 15: Don't Approach Me
Chapter 16: The Reunion
Chapter 17: Living Proof
Chapter 18: Yellow Brick Road
Chapter 19: Drips
Chapter 20: KIM
Chapter 21: Seduction
Chapter 22: Legacy
Chapter 23: As the World Turns
Chapter 24: Sing for the Moment
Chapter 25: I'm Back
Chapter 26: How Come
Chapter 27: My Darling
Chapter 28: Cleanin' Out My Closet
Chapter 29: Jealousy Woes
Chapter 30: Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 31: Crazy in Love
Chapter 32: Won't Back Down
Chapter 33: Loud Noises
Chapter 34: Open Mic
Chapter 35: Curtains Up
Chapter 36: Shit Can Happen
Chapter 37: Going Through Changes
Chapter 38: I Need A Doctor
Chapter 39: Take From Me
Chapter 40: Berzerk
Chapter 41: Ass Like That
Chapter 43: My Words are Weapons
Chapter 44: Just Lose It
Chapter 45: Hailie's Song
Chapter 46: Baby
Chapter 47: Remember Me?
Chapter 48: Kill You
Chapter 49: My Dad's Gone Crazy
Chapter 50: Ken Kaniff
Chapter 51: Revelation
Chapter 52: On Fire
Chapter 53: Commercial Break
Chapter 54: Be Careful What You Wish For

Chapter 42: Drug Ballad

2.5K 81 4
_meni_me द्वारा

Chapter 42: Drug Ballad

The Omni Hotel in downtown Jacksonville was probably the nicest hotel they’d stayed in the whole tour. Riley was in awe of the lavish rooms and the views and was glad to be back in Miami, for a while. But the best part was the rooftop heated swimming pool and bar that overlooked both the St. Johns River and downtown.

After the last show, knowing their flight wasn’t until the next afternoon, celebrations were due. And what was better than lounging around the rooftop pool with enough drinks to make the planet alcoholics? It had just passed midnight and the pool and deck was lit up with neon lights. All of the artists were on the rooftop, laughing and talking. Some were in the pool, soaking up the warmth, others were at the bar and some, like Riley and Marshall were sitting around the edge of the rooftop on deckchairs, overlooking the view through the glass fence.

Riley sighed, finally having a chance to relax as she stretched out in the armchair, nudging Marshall’s foot with her own. He reached over to the glass table and picked up a lighter, and set fire to his next blunt. He took in a drag and breathed out the smoke, staring out at the city.

“This is just great,” He insisted, pulling her a little closer. “I got my weed and my brothers and my bitch.” She could only giggle, knowing he always joked around about calling her a bitch. She was smart enough not to take offence to it. He offered her the blunt. “Want a drag?”

Suddenly, Mark was behind the chair and reached over, stealing the blunt from Marshall’s hand. Riley almost laughed as he stepped around it to their view. She hardly saw him out of the suit he usually wore. But tonight he was in nothing but a pair of wet swimming trunks. He was soaked, dripping water onto the dry pavement.

“I hope you weren’t smoking this, Riley,” He said, sternly. “It’ll ruin your looks.”

“It will not,” Riley scoffed. She knew very well that the side effects of weed were pretty minimal. Mark ignored her and smoke it himself. “Oh, so you’re allowed?”

Mark smirked but Marshall didn’t seem too happy about sharing his week with him. “Give it back, you hog!”

 Mark handed it back and looked up across the rooftop. “Holy shit.”

“What?” Riley shifted and craned her neck over the top of the deck chair. Staring across the rooftop, she couldn’t see anything unusual. She looked back at Mark and he seemed to be in a daze, staring over at the bar. She’d never seen such an expression on his face. He looked shocked, but at peace and almost… happy. “Mark! What is it?”

After a few more seconds of staring he glanced at her quickly before returning his eyes to his target. “I’ve never seen anyone so beautiful.”

Riley frowned and checked again. She spotted a woman sitting at the bar. She was a brunette with gorgeous long hair, wearing an orange sundress with a split all the way up the side. She had legs to die for and a smile to match. And Mark was looking right at her. “Not even me?” She teased.

Mark seemed too distracted to even bother acknowledging her comment. “I’m going to go talk to her.” Riley rolled her eyes as he stalked off past her, completely in a trance.

Marshall seemed to think this was funny. “It’s about time Mark got himself a girl instead of snooping around you.”

Riley stood up, “I’m going to get a drink. Want one?”

“Of course,” Marshall nodded, “But I know you’re really eavesdropping.”

Riley couldn’t believe he saw straight through her, “What? How did you know?”

He shook his head, taking in another drag, “You and Mark are just as bad as each other. You can’t stand to see him with anyone. And he can’t either.”

Unimpressed by his drug-induced intelligence, she wandered over to the bar, past D12, who were having some ridiculous drinking game by the far end of the pool.  Stepping up to the sleek wooden bar, she ordered a couple of beers and raised her head, glancing over at Mark, straining to hear their conversation. She couldn’t but watched intently as Mark brought the woman a drink. She seemed to be genuinely smiling as he sat down and they started talking. They both were staring at each other with absolute ferocity that their connection seemed undeniable.

Suddenly, she got a flashback of when she’d knocked on Marshall’s hotel room door in LA and he’d opened it, wearing that goddamn bath towel. She swear he had to same expression on his face that Mark did now. Letting them be, she grabbed the beers and carried them back across the pool, drinking her own along the way.

A good hour later, things had gotten crazy. With the celebration in full swing, there wasn’t a sober person on the rooftop. Whether they were drunk, high or both, everyone was cheery, mucking around like crazy under the stars. The music was blaring and the bar was still open so the party was far from slowing down. By then, Riley and Marshall had moved over to the edge of the pool with D12. They’d both stripped down to their swimmers, dipping their feet into the heated pool. It was nice with the weather cooling off at night.

Riley giggled as Proof lost the next round of what had turned into poolside poker, as he downed another shot. With this losing streak, he’d hardly be able to walk back to his room by the end of the night. They all threw the cards back into the centre as Denaun reshuffled. She noticed Mark finally torn himself away from the bar… but not from the mysterious new woman as they approached the edge of the pool.

Mark had a huge smile on his face as he took a run up and dove in, straight in front of then. Water splashed everywhere, practically soaking all of them and the cards. The woman found this amusing and slipped the orange dress over her head and flicked off her shoes. Gently, she slipped into the pool as Mark resurfaced and swam over to the group with her by his side.

“Riley,” he said, sounding just as intoxicated as the rest of them, “This is Christina.” He motioned to the beautiful brunette and she smiled at her, extending her hand out. Riley shook it and smiled back, not feeling quite as beautiful.

“Mark says you’re his best model,” Christiana said. “That’s impressive.”

“Thanks,” Riley said. “What do you do?”

Christiana just shrugged, “I’m a lawyer. Working on a big case at the moment.”

Mark seemed proud, as if he’d found a prize, “She’s so smart.” He leant backward, wading in the pool. “You guys have to get in, it’s so warm.”

“We’re already soaked,” Riley insisted, raising a brow.

Marshall was looking across the other side of the pool where 50 was lounging, fully clothed on one of the deck chairs. “Looks to me like someone doesn’t want to get wet, though.”

Catching on, everyone from D12 suddenly stood up and wandered over to the other side of the pool, trying to look inconspicuous. Riley knew they were up to no good and watched eagerly as Marshall took the lead, saying hi to 50. He glanced up and seemed to know something was wrong instantly.

As soon as he caught on, D12 grabbed 50 by arm and leg, lifting him clean off his deck chair. Being heavy and strong, it was a struggle as 50 tried to get away but with 6 against one, it wasn’t a battle that was won. Before 50 could do anything, D12 had thrown him over the edge of the pool with a roar. There was a huge splash as he hit the surface and everyone started laughing, knowing that 50 was in his dress shoes and shirt, all classy and had no intention of going for a swim.

As he resurface he looked furious, “I’m going to kill you guys!” He yelled. He reached down, pulling off his drenched shoes. He hurled one of them at D12, who were all pissing themselves laughing. “These are $200 shoes!” He waded out of the pool but was laughing as he tried chasing the guys but they were all too drunk to actually run properly. Instead, 50 just collapsed back on the deck chair and took another drink, dripping onto the concrete as everyone from D12 jumped back into the pool, all laughing and pushing each other under.

Riley absolutely loved hanging out with everyone. She never knew she’d make so many friends in such a short space of time. Everyone supported each other and were friendly. She’d managed to have a decent conversation with every member of the tour. She wasn’t sure if it was because she was completely intoxicated or not, but she felt emotional in that moment. It was all over for another few months. She’d come so far, both professionally and personally. Meeting eyes with Marshall across the pool, she gave him a soft smile and he returned it. No matter what happened, she’d never change anything that had happened over the last few months.

******************

Marshall felt groggy as he woke up the next morning. The sun was far too bright in the hotel room. Rolling over in the covers, he glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was just past midday. His stomach let out an almighty lurch. He was absolutely starving and in desperate need of some water. Luckily, he’d kept fairly hydrated the night before so he didn’t feel too hung-over.

Sliding out of the sheets, he headed straight for the mini-fridge across the suite. Pulling out a bottle of water, he skulled the thing before picking up the phone and ordering some all-day breakfast room service. As he slithered back under the covers, he pressed his body up against Riley’s back. She stirred instantly, a groan slipping out of her mouth.

He pressed his lips to her neck, just below her ear, “Good Morning, sunshine.”

“Morning…” She moaned, voice deep from just waking. He spotted her secretive smile as she refused to open her eyes. “What time is it?”

“Past midday,” He informed. “I ordered some food. I thought we could have a nice meal together before we head back to the airport.” Riley seemed pleased and she shifted to move out from under the covers. Horrified, Marshall draped his arm around her waist and pulled her back to him. “Where do you think you’re going?”

She chuckled and rolled over to face him. She reached out, trailing a finger down his chest. She looked back up into his eyes and he felt himself fall for her all over again, just like he did every time he stared into those pools of deep blue. After a second, she looked down, her face full of sadness.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He was genuinely concerned, not liking the upset look she had on her face. She sighed, lowering her head so she was tucked right under his neck. She still had her hand pressed flat against his chest.

“I was just thinking about... how… I guess, alone I felt as a kid. I’ve never really had anybody who’s meant this much to me.”

He grinned, “Look at you, getting all sentimental with me.”

She smirked and pushed herself away from him, laughing, “Shut up!” She was still giggling as she pulled herself out of the covers and shrugged on the oversized T-shirt he’d been wearing the night before. He sat up in the bed, feeling like a goddamn king, with his arms stretched out over the headboard.

A buzzing sound rang through the suite and Marshall knew it was the room-service. Groaning, he threw the covers over his head like a child, “Can you get that?”

Riley just giggled and ripped the covers right off of him, “What if he’s an excited fan, dying for your autograph? You don’t want to let down your fans do you?”

Feeling pressured, Marshall grudgingly got out of bed and pulled on a pair of track pants before scooting over to the door. Opening it up, he had to refrain from rolling his eyes as Riley’s prediction unfolded before him. Standing behind a wheelie cart of food was a pubescent boy, looking a nervous wreck. He had to clear his throat to talk.

“Room service?”

Marshall nodded, opening the door and letting him wheel in the cart. He awkwardly set up the table, hands shaking. They waited patiently until he was finished. Just as he did, he raised his eyes up to Marshall, a hopeful look in his eyes.

“Do you want my autograph?” He asked, expectantly.

The boy removed his eyes from him to Riley as he shook his head, “N-no. Can I please have yours?”

Riley literally stumbled, shocked by what she heard. “W-what?” She spluttered.

The boy grabbed a pen out of his pocket and a napkin, holding it out, practically pleading. Riley took it, uncomfortably and signed it and handed it back to him. The boy offered her a cheesy smile.

“Thanks,” He said. “You’re really beautiful.”

With that, he shuffled out of the suite faster than lightening.

As soon as the door shut Riley burst out laughing. “That was the dumbest thing I’ve ever witnessed! Why would he want my autograph?!”

Marshall sighed, jumping over to the table where breakfast was set out. They both sat down as he shrugged. “You’re a model. You should get used to it.” She frowned and grabbed a set of cutlery. Although he had skimmed it off, like it was no big deal, he had a grave feeling that the reason why the boy had wanted her autograph was because the media had gone berserk since their public announcement and her autograph would sell for a lot.

Half way through breakfast, Riley’s phone sung out and she ducked off to get it. She spent a good five minutes on the phone and Marshall began to wonder who it was. When she finally returned back to the table he had burning questions.

“Who was that?”

Riley rolled her eyes, “It was Mark.”

“What’d he want?”

She shrugged, “Some work things and he’s losing his goddamn mind about Christina.”

“Christina?” Marshall paused as he reflected on his vague memory of the night before. “Was that the chick he was digging last night?”

Riley nodded, “Yeah. Get this, he didn’t sleep with her.”

Marshall smirked, “What? I was sure that he was going to nail her.”

She shook her head, “He said he wants to wait. I’ve never seen him like this. He’s had girlfriends before but he’s been mostly uncommitted. For him to abstain is a miracle. He says he can’t get her out of his mind.”

Marshall pulled a face, “There you go. The grizzly bear is actually a teddy bear.”

Riley chuckled, “Don’t be a dick. We didn’t sleep together straight away.”

Marshall’s jaw dropped, “Because you wanted to ‘keep it professional’. I was all down for it. Why do you think I answered the door in a bath towel?”

She bit her bottom lip, “Right. Then you scurried off and changed like a scared little boy.”

“Hey-”

“Admit it!” She was pointing at him, as if she’d caught him in his lies. “You wanted to wait until the right time!”

He felt cornered. She’d figured him out. He didn’t want her to think that he was that sappy. He’d worked hard on his persona and she was wrecking it. But she was his girlfriend and he knew he could be honest with her and she wasn’t going to spread it around, “Fine. I wanted to wait. You were special.”

She jumped up, throwing her hands in the air, “Victory!”

“For the love of god, sit down,” He smirked. She was so crazy sometimes. He was surprised to see how flamboyant she could be on occasion. It was mostly in private she let herself go.

Riley took her seat again, “This must mean that… Mark must really be into her.”

Marshall sat back in his chair, throwing the cloth napkin on the table. “Maybe… guess we’ll just have to wait and see.” 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1K 91 9
January, 1997-Detroit Michigan. Shardonay's lifelong bestfriend, Celisse which who had became her roommate could be a burden at times due to drug ha...
Super Nova. JenShady द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

185K 5.5K 100
Just imagine that you meet your idol and he get's infatuated by plain and boring you. Can you trust him, despite all the rumors who has been going on...
11.6K 531 21
#1 on Eminem hashtag as of May 9th, 2023 Sometimes not existing is a useful tool, it keeps you out of trouble, keeps you secretive and stops you from...
3.8K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...