Unexpected Love

By EAODonnell

A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to st... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Saying Goodbye is hard
Chapter 2 - Arriving into my new life
Chapter 3 - The start of my life in San Antonio
Chapter 4 - What i didn't want to happen
Chapter 5 - The feelings begin to star
Chapter 6 - I've missed you Aidan
Chapter 7 - Do you feel the same?
Chapter 8 - The work life
Chapter 9 - When the past comes back to haunt you
Chapter 10 - The start of the night to remember?
Chapter 11 - My view before dinner
Chapter 12 - Austin's not ready yet
Chapter 13 - New York Talk
Chapter 14 - It was a night to remember
Chapter 15 - Flight to New York now boarding
Chapter 16 - New York We're Here
Chapter 17 - Preparation for dad's big day
Chapter 18 - Dad's wedding day is just beginning
Chapter 19 - Dads married
Chapter 20 - may i have this dance?
Chapter 21- You don't have to be scared anymore Abi
Chapter 22 - Day in the big city with Aidan
Chapter 23 - It's not a friendly outing
Chapter 24 - I wanna stay in San Antonio
Chapter 25 - Is it going to be a normal movie night?
Chapter 26 - Why can't he just leave and never come back?
Chapter 28 - Do they know about us?
Chapter 29 - We're Official Babe!
Sequel!!

Chapter 27 - Bringing back the past

807 22 1
By EAODonnell

.... And held the knife to my neck.

Noah: Don't come any closer

Police Officer: Now son, put down the knife, you know you don't want to do it

Noah: SHUT UP!

Austin: Noah please, i know you don't want to hurt Abi, just put down the knife....... please Noah

I was so scared. I knew Noah would do it though, he's already hurt me before, i'm sure he'll do worse right now. I've got scars across my back where he scratched me when i was 14, back when i was with him. The worst days of my life....

*Flashback*

I was lying on his couch, he went out. He told me to stay and wait for him as he went to the shops to get supplies, to be honest, he didn't tell me what the 'supplies' were. I heard the door open and close, i stood up as he entered the room.

Noah: Come here babe

I walked over to him and he started to make-out with me. When i kiss him, it's more like i'm being forced to do it but without someone physically doing it. He kept on kissing me, i had no choice but to kiss back or he would hurt me. He lead me into his bedroom, i knew what he wanted to do,i wasn't ready though, being only 14 years old, i didn't exactly want to be having sex every night. 

Abigail: No-Noah, stop

Noah: come on, don't spill the fun now, Abi doll

I kept saying no to him but he didn't like that answer so he dug his nails deep into my back and put them across to the opposite side he had started at. This was the start of the very painful abuse....

*End of Flashback*

*Austin's point of view*

I had no idea why Noah is doing this, maybe he still had feeling for Abi? but he wouldn't actually hurt her that badly, would he? I never thought that Noah would be Abi's type. I really hope Noah doesn't do it.... Abigail means the world to me, dating for 2 weeks and been liking her for like 2 months. She's changed me into a better person, i'm so thankful i've got such a great girl in my life. 

*Abigail's point of view*

I could feel the cold blade touching my neck, the cold breeze coming in from the front door. People always says before you go, you only feel coldness, maybe this was my end, the end to my happy life with Austin, my sad, happy ending. Noah held up his hand and the knife came back to my neck and.......

Abigail: AHHHHHHHH

Pamela: Abi! Abi: What's wrong?!

Thank god, it was only a dream, Noah coming into the house, him badly hurting Austin like that, me nearly being killed by the man i feared the most. It was just all a dream. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 21.5K 37
When Gabby has to move to a whole different state because of her mom's new job offer she isn't to happy. She has decided to make this trip miserable...
2.5K 88 22
Austin Mahone is 17 year old Felicity Leeroy's best friend and Austin has to drop out of High School for his career then later has to move to Miami l...
677 22 47
Ruby Martinez is trying to accept her dad new wife, little does she know her. until one day a new boy ~Austin Mahone moved to Maimi, Florida. will Au...
415 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...