Supernatural Series Rewrite...

Von queenofdeansbooty

Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help tha... Mehr

Lazarus Rising- Part 1
Lazarus Rising- Part 2
Lazarus Rising- Part 3
Lazarus Rising- Part 4
Lazarus Rising- Part 5
Lazarus Rising- Part 6
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 1
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 3
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 2
In The Beginning- Part 3
In The Beginning- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 5
Metamorphosis- Part 1
Metamorphosis- Part 2
Metamorphosis- Part 3
Metamorphosis- Part 4
Monster Movie- Part 1
Monster Movie- Part 2
Monster Movie- Part 3
Yellow Fever- Part 1
Yellow Fever- Part 2
Yellow Fever- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 2
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 4
Wishful Thinking- Part 1
Wishful Thinking- Part 2
Wishful Thinking- Part 3
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 3
Heaven and Hell- Part 1
Heaven and Hell- Part 2
Heaven and Hell- Part 3
Family Remains- Part 1
Family Remains- Part 2
Family Remains- Part 3
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 1
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 3
After School Special- Part 1
After School Special- Part 2
After School Special- Part 3
After School Special- Part 4
Sex and Violence- Part 1
Sex and Violence- Part 2
Sex and Violence- Part 3
Sex and Violence- Part 4
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 2
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 3
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 4
On the Head of a Pin- Part 1
On the Head of a Pin- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 1
It's A Terrible Life- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 3
It's A Terrible Life- Part 4
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 3
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 4
Jump the Shark- Part 1
Jump the Shark- Part 2
Jump the Shark- Part 3
Jump the Shark- Part 4
The Rapture- Part 1
The Rapture- Part 2
The Rapture- Part 3
When the Levee Breaks- Part 1
When the Levee Breaks- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 1
Lucifer Rising- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 3
author's note
author's note
author's note

In The Beginning- Part 1

2.6K 68 9
Von queenofdeansbooty

Storm clouds rolled in, ruining the picnic you were planning for you and Dean later on. Looking up, you saw lightning bolts light up the now dark sky. Thunder booms throughout, and you reach down to pack up your things when you see a woman standing no less than twenty feet from where you are standing.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"Amara. Unfortunately, I can only visit you when you are dreaming. I had to see how my vessel is doing," she responded, taking a few steps towards you.

"You're the Darkness?"

"It's not the meet-up I wanted, but it'll do for now. I need your help."

"With what?" you asked, taking a step back when she advanced towards you.

"Releasing me."

Gasping awake, you looked to your right to see a sleeping Dean next to you. With your heart pounding, you had a hard time forgetting of the dream you had. It felt like a nightmare, but it wasn't the normal nightmare you were used to getting. Where was Amara and how can she reach out to you?

"Hello, Y/N. What were you dreaming about?" a deep voice said from the foot of the bed. Snapping your head to the intruder, you saw Castiel walk directly in the moonlight.

"What?" you asked, not really sure what was going on. With Castiel and this dream, you didn't know what to focus on. Before he had a chance to respond, Dean gasped awake and sat up, looking at you before settling his gaze on Castiel.

"What, do you get your freak on by watching other people sleep? What do you want?" Dean grumbled, not happy that the angel was here.

"Listen to me. You have to stop it. Both of you have to."

"Stop what?" you asked as Castiel walked to Dean's side of the bed. Castiel didn't answer with words, instead, he put two fingers on Dean's forehead and two on yours. Then everything went black.

Groaning, you turned your head to the right before opening your eyes. Instead of being in the motel, you were lying on a park bench in the middle of the day, and Dean was sitting on the concrete ground with his head resting on the bench right where your abdomen was.

"Move it," a police officer said as he approached you and the oldest Winchester, "you can't sleep here."

"Okay..." you trailed off before nudging Dean awake. He grunted before looking up at the officer. He looked to be just as confused as you must be. "Sleep where?"

"Anywhere but here," he answered, walking off. Sighing, you sat up just as Dean got up to stretch his muscles.

"Where are we?" you asked your boyfriend.

"I don't know," he sighed. Taking out your cell phone, you find it to have no service. Dean took out his and came to the same conclusion.

"Come on, let's see if anyone inside will help us," you said once you caught sight of the diner across the street. Dean grumbled in response, and the two of you carefully made your way across the street before entering the diner. The first thing that stood out was the style of clothing the people were wearing.

Men wore plaid sweater vests with high-waisted pants while the women wore plaid shirts tucked into either pants or skirts. It was very 70s if you had to guess a time frame. The only two people who were not in style were you and Dean. The diner looked like it came from back in the day, with jukeboxes and leather seats that always stuck to your thighs in summer.

"Come on," you said, shaking off the weird feeling. Taking Dean's hand, you walked to the diner's counter and sat next to a young man wearing better clothing than the rest of the men, but not by much.

"Excuse me," you asked the young man who turned to face you, "where are we?"

"Jay Bird's Diner," he answered.

"She means," Dean butted in, "city and state."

"Lawrence, Kansas."

"Lawrence?" you whispered in disbelief.

"Are you two okay?" the young man asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah, tough night," Dean answered.

"Hey, uh, two coffees here, Reg," the young man said to the waiter as he pointed to you and Dean. Reg nodded and got out two cups.

"Okay, coming right up."

"Can you tell me," Dean says as he pulls his cell phone out, "where I can get reception on this thing?"

"The USS Enterprise?" the stranger said with a slight smirk. Reg came back over and set two cups of coffee in front of you and Dean. He was dressed in hippie gear, something that caught your attention. Either this diner was really into the 70, or something weird was happening here.

"Thanks," you smiled at Reg.

"Nice threads," Dean smirked. "You know Sonny and Cher broke up, right?"

"Sonny and Cher broke up?" the man who bought the coffee for you asked with a surprised look. Dean finally understood what was happening around him and decided to scope the place out. However, your eyes were glued on the newspaper that the young man was reading. The headline reads "NIXON ACCEPTS REGISTRATION" but that isn't what caught your eye. It was the date typed in the corner. April 30, 1973.

Quickly slapping Dean's shoulder, he looked at you and was about to scold you when he saw what you were looking at.

"1973," you whispered. A bell ringing is what snapped you out of your thoughts. An older man walked into the diner and smiled once he caught sight of the person he was looking for.

"Hey, Winchester!" Both yours and Dean's head snapped up to look at this guy, and once you realized that he wasn't talking to either one of you but the young man next to you, you froze. The only other Winchester you knew of that could be alive in 1973 was... no, that's not possible.

"Son of a bitch. How you doing, Corporal?"

"Hey, Mr. D," the young man said with a smile.

"I heard you were back."

"Yeah, a little while now."

"Good to have you home, John, damn good," Mr. D chuckled.

"Dad?"

"John?" you whispered at the same time Dean did.

"Well, say hello to your old man for me."

"You got it, Mr. D," John smiled before noticing you and Dean staring at him. "Do we know each other?"

"I guess not," Dean barely got out. John nodded and got up, throwing some bills onto the counter for the two coffees he got you.

"Take it easy, alright?" he said before walking away.

"Yeah," Dean mumbled even though John was too far away to hear him.

"This can't be happening," you said to Dean, watching John leave the diner.

"Let's go," Dean said as he got up, forgetting about his coffee. Taking a large gulp of yours, you followed Dean out the door, keeping John in your sights the entire time. Just as you tuned a corner, Castiel was standing there like he was waiting for you and Dean.

"What is this?" Dean asked once he registered who was standing in front of him.

"What does it look like?"

"Is this real?" you asked.

"Very."

"Okay, so what? Angels got their hands on some DeLoreans? How did we get here?" Dean snapped.

"Time is fluid, Dean. It's not easy, but we can bend it on occasion."

"Well bend it back or tell me what the hell I'm doing here!" Dean got angry, but you put your hand on his shoulder to calm him down which only helped a little.

"I told you, you have to stop it," Castiel said, keeping a straight face.

"Stop what? Huh? What, is there something nasty after my Dad?" Dean grew even more pissed. Before Castiel could answer, a car horn went off, and both you and Dean turned to look to see if it was targeting you two which it wasn't. When you turned back to Castiel, he was gone.

"Oh, come on! What, are you allergic to straight answers, you son of a bitch?!" Dean yelled at the sky.

"Come on, Dean. People are starting to stare, and we should really catch up with John. I don't know what is happening, but we have to figure it out so we know what to stop. Come on," you tugged on his hand, and he sighed before going with you willingly. It wasn't easy trying to find John again since you didn't know your way around town and didn't know where he was going, but you eventually caught his trail.

"What is he doing at a dealership? Where is the Impala?" you asked once you arrived at your destination.

"Right there," Dean answered, pointing to the shiny black beauty. She was sitting there in all her glory, next to a beige VW van where John Winchester was standing with a salesman.

"Is he purchasing that piece of shit? We have to do something," you whispered to Dean before taking off.

"A fine young man like yourself, just starting out? How about I take off another 250?" the salesman asked with a charming smile. John stood there in thought for a moment before nodding.

"Let's do it."

"I'll get the paperwork," he smiled before walking away. John walks over to the headlights and rubs one with his jacket sleeve.

"That's not the one you want," you said as you approached him as Dean leaned on the car of his dreams.

"You two following me?" John asked when he saw you two, standing up to his full height even though it wasn't as tall as Dean.

"No, no, we were just passing by. I never got to thank you for that cup of coffee this morning. I was a little out of it," Dean chuckled.

"We both were," you interrupted. "So, thank you."

"Yeah, more than a little, I'd say," John chuckled.

"Let us repay the favor," Dean smiled as he patted the hood of the Impala.

"That is the one you want," you said.

"Oh yeah, you-you two know something about cars?" John asked, kind of interested in this.

"Yeah, yeah," Dean said, looking back on all the good memories he had with this car. Walking over to him, you remembered the first time you went driving in this car. Damn squirrel got in the way. "My dad taught me everything I know."

"I learned from the best," you stated, referring to Dean, "and this is a great car."

Dean walked to the hood and opened her up, proving to John what he knew. John walked to Dean to see what was so interesting. Walking over to them, you got in between the two men.

"327 four barrel, 275 horses," Dean gushed.

"A little TLC and this thing is cherry," you added.

"You know what, you're right," John nodded.

"Then what are you buying that thing for?" you asked, nodding over your shoulder at the van.

"I kinda promised someone I would."

"Over a '67 Chevy? I mean, come on, this is the car of a lifetime. Trust me, this thing's still gonna be badass when it's 40," Dean nodded. John considered this for a second before holding out his hand for Dean to shake to which he does.

"John Winchester. Thanks." Dean stared at his father and opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Y/N Lee Roth and this is my boyfriend Dean Van Halen," you answered for him. John moved to you, and you shook his hand with a smile. John took his hand away and looked in the open windows of the Impala.

"We were in pretty rough shape this morning, huh?" Dean asked once he finally got his voice back.

"No kidding," John answers.

"I've been hungover before but, hey, I was... I was getting chills in that diner. You didn't feel any of those cold spots, did you?" Dean asked, trying to know if John was a hunter.

"Nope."

"I swore I smelled something weird too, you know?" you butted in. "Like... like rotten eggs. You didn't happen to smell any sulfur by chance?"

"No."

"No... There been any cattle mutilations in town recently?" Dean asked.

"Okay, mister! Stop it."

"Yeah, if only I knew what to stop," Dean chuckled. "Listen, uh – watch out for yourself okay?"

"Yeah, sure," John nodded. Dean patted the Impala once more before leaving with you. Once you got far enough, you looked back at John to see him talking with the salesperson. John smiled before pointing at the black Impala. Good choice.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.2K 1.3K 34
This story will feature Dean, Sam, Castiel, Kevin, Charlie, Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, John, Ruby, Michael. [Complete]
157K 3.1K 26
You were a normal hunter going to complete a salt and burn. In and out, right? Wrong, you met two handsome brothers and get mixed up with them. What'...
3.6K 128 10
After Sam bravely sacrificed himself to trap Lucifer and Michael in hell along with Adam. Dean has been able to live a normal life the past year with...
284K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...