-A series of unfortunate even...

By ameliacox19

set during the middle of all the books, only will have Dunclet and Kladora!! My otpss! Ilyasm baii More

Part two- Back with him
Part three- Izzy
Part 4- Coutess?
not a part- me talking
Part five- You're alive?
Part 6- Traior?
Part eight- Wedding?
not a part me talking.
me talking...... again
Part 11- Ending number 1
Part 12- The end
Part 13- THE REAL ENDING I PROMISE

Part one- A different ending

3.9K 43 5
By ameliacox19

Violet was never one to give into
stereotypes. Especially ones retaining to women and how they are treated. But right now she was one of them exactly, a damsel in distress. A phrase here which means a woman or girl in distress.

You see while trying to escape The Village of Foul Devotees, Violet had encountered a major problem. Duncan and Isadora had already made it up the ladder and safely onto the Hot air ballon, and looked back down to see Violet, Klaus and Sunny. The mob was getting closer while Violet tied her hair up. She had a plan. "Klaus go get me that jacket." Klaus did as he was told, and brought it back to Violet. She quickly tied it to Klaus's back and told him to climb up.

Violet looked up to see Klaus, Sunny, Isadora, and Duncan up in the hot air balloon. "Safe" she thought. "Violet! Hurry the mob is getting closer." Duncan yelled. At that violet started to cry. She was alone and left with no time. "I'm sorry Duncan" she yelled. "It's the only way to keep you and everyone safe." She couldn't look at him anymore. "I love you!" He yelled. "Hector, GO!" Before she could do anything else Olaf grabbed her  and she passed out. Helpless, alone and scared. A damsel in distress.
-
Word count- 225

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 700 38
An entrie for #DZFFA Keep Your Mouth Shut. Hm, what is it about? Meg and her parents are friends with Milo's mom. They met when they were kids, but...
1.3M 52.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 69 9
Somehow, it all started in Australia. Actually, it started long before Australia, but it was in Australia that it finally hits him right in the face...