NeverLand【Gene X Reader】

Cheese_Danish

⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ [Death] [Depression] [Violence] [Slight Sexual Stuff] [Bad Language] [PTSD] [Attempted Rape] ... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

24 0 1
Cheese_Danish

*Don't play song yet*

April ran over towards a brown haired werewolf, with pale skin and red eyes.

He looked at April with affection at seeing his little sister. 

I continued to carry Aphmau, Going down the steps carefully.  I felt kinda bad for Zane and Zenix.

Who looked like they didn't like eachother at all.  Oh boy. This'll be fun.

"Balto is your Brother?" Aphmau said once she saw the werewolf boy.  The two seemed to look at each other in slight shock.
April just nodded, before opening the back of her brother's car.

  "Hop in! Zane and Aph in the back, Zenix and N/n in the middle. " April said pressing a button that allowed for the seat to come down and allow people to enter the back.

Zane and Aph crawled in before taking there seats. She lifted the seat and placed the bottom of the seat back down.

"Zenix first, then N/n. "April demanded, Zenix got in the back muttering something.

Whilst I just slid on back and buckled, Closing the door. Balto now sat in the driver's seat.

April opened the passenger seat and Got in, once she was in and Buckled she closed the door.

Balto started to drive off, in the silence no one really spoke.  Until we arrived at their house.

Then we all got out and were herded into the house, Balto was a gentleman and opened the door. 

Once we were all in, We were led up the stairs, well only me and Aph,  and into a big room.  That was Black and pink, The walls were decorated in Posters and one wall had a beautiful skull surrounded by flowers.

It looked to be hand drawn and painted, April moved to her closet.  Before pulling one outfit out, and a pair of shoes.  Walking over to aph she held it out.

"For you!"She smiled at Aphmau.

Aphmau seemed genuinely shocked, taking the outfit she put the flower crown on.  April motioned to her changing screen and Aph went to change.

April went back to closet and brought out one to me.

{{Change blue to your Favorite color, unless it's black.  Then keep keep the blue or change it to your second fave}}

H

anding it to me, She motioned to the changing screen as well. As aph came back out, the outfit fit her well.

Entering the changing screen, I slid it shut before changing.  Once I was done I stepped back out.

"How's this look?"I asked them, Aph smiled before speaking.

"Looks great!" She said giving me a big smile and two thumbs up.  April gave me the thumbs up as well.

"Well let's go show the boys!"Aph cheered, before april stopped her. Shaking er head no she made up side down on a chair.

"Not until your make up is done. "April said, pulling her makeup bag out of nowhere.  Aph looked surprised as did I.

But April quickly did our makeup, it was simple. But now we really looked like two pastel goth gals. Now that we were done we all went down stairs.

"Tada! Now we are Emo/Goth band style, like I said.  It's possible. "April grinned as the boys looked at us.  Zane gave a approving thumbs up.

"Goth suits you, Y/n. "Zane said, I looked at him before giving him a curt nod.

"Thank you for that compliment brother. "I said, Before speaking. "I'm surprised this is actually very comfortable. "I said Messing with the band around my stomach. 

April gave a nod, before she flicked her pink ombre hair behind her shoulder. "If it wasn't comfortable I wouldn't have it. " she sassed alittle.

Zenix rolled his eyes at her, Balto I finally realized was standing next to April.  He was rather tall compared to her.

But they were both the same paleness, but different hair and eye colors.  Balto seemed to stare at my wrist with his sangue eyes.

"Hey Y/n? Where did you get that bracelet?"Zane asked, I lifted my hand.  Everyone was looking at it now.  Zenix looked like he knew who gave it to me.

"Oh it was a birthday present from gene, he also wanted to apologize for being a huge jerk the past. 8 years? Correct? I'm not sure.  " I said softly taking I off so Aph could look at it.

"Gene bought this for you?" She asked, Thoroughly confused.

"Made, Correction. "Zenix corrected, which made everyone look at it in shock.

"He gives me something every year, something based off of what I said or something I like. " I smiled taking the bracelet back and sliding it on.

"What did he get you last year?"April asked curious, I thought for a second. I got a lot of stuff from him actually, ever since middle school.

"A limited edition 11 Funko pop.  From Stranger things. "I said after finally remembering it, april made a gasp.

"Lucky! " she pouted, she always wanted a LE Stranger things Funko pop. I chuckled at her response.

"Yeah he got me quite a lot, like a Navy Boat figure. Some Marine based stuff.  Some night themed stuff.  ST based stuff.  Even got me a MLH figure. "I smiled softly remembering the time he presented the Buttershy toy to me. 

He looked so proud of the achievement, very proud when I gave him a big hug.  I kept everything he got me in a box, which is under my bed.

I haven't touched the Marine boat figure since my dad died, it was to painful. After all he helped me put it together.

"Sounds like you two were pretty close.  ", Aphmau said answering all sat down on the couch. I nodded to her, it was a fact.

"Our moms met at a AA meeting, they became close.  Then I met him an dante, we were always best friends.  "I smiled, before the memory of that cruel day came into my mind.

"Gene was there on that day, he was always there. "I smiled softly, I remembered the Naval officer dressed in white formal uniform.

Knocking on the door, my mom approached it and dropped the plate she held. I sat on the stairs with Gene, Sasha  and Zenix My heat broke as he came in an delivered the news.

Gene held me as I cried, he didn't leave that night and stayed with me.  Being there for both me and my mother. Zenix and Sasha helped as well.

A gentle hand was placed on my shoulder before someone hugged me. I blinked as I realized I was crying.

Someone was hugging me, and the person was Zenix. I could tell cause of the brown hair, everyone looked shocked at the fact Zenix, the anger issue boy was hugging me.

The broken girl. 

That's what I am, Broken.

But... Gene... Whenever I was around him, he was always there and made me safe.. That's when it clicked.

As if a montage of everytime Gene was there for me over the years flashed in my mind.  I realized why I felt so safe and Happy around him.

I'm so stupid.

What! What is it you feel woman!

Anyways that's chappie two! Enjoy!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
78.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...