Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!

3.7K 162 17
By PanaceaCaix

Ann's POV
The last thing I remember was being carried by younger Bakashi to the hospital, was it?

But now I'm in a completely random place. There were dark hallways every way I turn. There was also water flooding on the floor, making me wet up to my ankle.

"Hello..?" I called out as I walked around, aimlessly. I turned a corner and found a slightly brighter hallway that was filled with torches at the side. A voice was coming from the end.

"Hello?!" I called out as I made my pace faster. "Where are you?!" Once I didn't hear a reply, I started sprinting towards the end of the hall. "Heyy!!---"

I suddenly felt a sharp bite to my side as I was also pulled. "Keep quiet!" said... Ariadne?

I landed on my butt and was about to protest, but then she quickly covers my mouth with her paw. I raised a brow and took her paw off my mouth a bit. "Hey, what's going on?!" I whisper-yelled.

She didn't reply and peeked a bit from the corner. "Phew.. he didn't notice us," She sighed in relief as she slumped down.

"He-who's he??" I asked, wide-eyed... "And... where am I?!"

"You're in your own mind," Ariadne explained. "All these hallways are gateways to your memories in your previous life."

"M-my previous life?" I mumbled as I examined some of the dark halls.

"Yes. The reason why some of the hallways are dimly lit is that you're almost forgetting about them," She explained.

"But then.. he came here," She muttered. "Damn him! Giving me more work to keep your memories intact."

"I'll ask again, who's he??" I repeated, getting annoyed bit by bit.

"He--Inoichi Yamanaka," She stated. "He's in your mind right now and he's trying to find your memories."

"W-why would he do that?" I questioned with wide eyes. "Bakashi told me he was gonna bring me to the hospital--"

"That bastard was half-lying!" Ariadne muttered. "He actually brought you into one of the rooms for interrogation! And not to mention, Inoichi was ordered to look into your head by Danzo!-- DANZO! Like, why him of all people?!"

"B-but!"

"My Kami! Is that guy even the Kakashi in the future? Like, this Kakashi is such a bastard."

"Ariadne, calm down!" I attempted to reassure her and calm her down but she just kept on mumbling insults under her breath.

"Ariadne!--"

"Wait." she looked by the corner again and let out a small gasp as she moved farther away. "He's here," She whispered.

"Quick! You gotta wake up!!" She said in a panic as she turned to face me. "Hurry!!"

"W-wait, Ariadne!--"

The room seemed like it was disappearing, leaving me all alone.

In a blink of an eye, I wasn't in the weird hallway, but instead in an actual hospital bed.

I felt something on my forehead and realized it was bandaged. It seemed like it was for the injury I had when I fought that guy from before.

There were also a few scratches on my face, it was probably from when I was kicked by that same guy.

"Great, now I'm twice as ugly as before," I chuckled to myself before sighing.

"I wouldn't say you're twice as ugly," a voice stated. "I would say maybe.. you became 5 times uglier than before."

I glanced at the corner, only to see the boy I fought recently. My eyes narrowed at the sight him. "What do you want now?" I questioned, a bit annoyed at his presence. "Didn't I tell you I would consider you as an enemy and never let you live?"

He sighed. "Yes, it was truly heartbreaking," He stated, sarcastically.

"Actually, I wouldn't care if you considered me an enemy, but.." he smirked and pointed to himself. "How would you never let me live.. if I'm stronger than you?"

Stronger than me..? Dude...

I sweatdropped a bit. "Aren't you the one who lost when we fought?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"That's right." He suddenly started sulking in the corner. "It damaged my pride.."

I sweatdropped even more, "Okay, then what do you want?"

He looked up to meet my gaze. "I know you're from another world," He stated seriously.

My eyes widened for a second before they went back to its original state. "What do you mean?" I questioned, trying to act clueless. "I'm from Konoha Village.."

"No need to hide it," He said as he stood up straight. "I am also from your previous world."

"You're just like me.." I spoke as he nodded, slightly.

"My name is Hughes, a photographer in my original world," He informed. "Somehow, I also got transported in this world and I'm trying to find a way out."

"How about you, what's your name and hobby in your previous life?" He questioned.

"Ann Yamada and... I don't really have a hobby," I laughed, scratching the back of my neck. "But in my spare time, I play Naruto on my Xbox!"

"I see.."

This conversation actually... felt nice, considering the fact we just fought. It's like.. I don't need to hide anything anymore.. he's exactly like me. Finally, all this time I felt pressured about the words coming out of my mouth, especially when I talked to the Naruto characters.

But with this guy... it's different.

I felt free.

"So anyway.. why are you trying to get out of this world?" I asked, curiously. "I mean, this is basically a dream come true!"

He lets out a sigh. "Maybe that's what you think, but it's different for me," He stated. "I left someone behind.."

"They're probably all alone and sad. That person.. is important to me... I can't leave them behind, again."

I was a bit taken back. I mean, who knew that this guy-- I mean, Hughes had a sad story about his life.

He probably does bad things just so that he can go back to the person he left behind... I misjudged him.

I sat up on the bed and stared up at him. "Don't worry, Hughes.." I said, in a comforting tone.

"I'll... I'll help you go back to our world. That's a promise," I stated as I gave him a smile.

"I'll find a way so that you can go back to that person you left. If you have an idea of how then just tell me. I'll help in any way at all."

He looked like he didn't know how to respond, so he just nodded slowly as a ghost of a smile came to his face.

"Thank you.." I barely heard him mumble.

"Miss Ann Yamada! I'm coming in!" A cheerful voice called out from behind the door.

I looked over to Hughes in a panic, only to realize he was gone. All that remained in the spot he was on, was a necklace. Same as mine, except it had a mix of light purple and light blue.

"Y-yeah, just hold on a sec!" I jumped out of bed and quickly retrieved the necklace before placing it inside my pocket.

"Well, are you feeling better?" The same cheerful voice questioned as they slid the door open, and walked in.

"Oh, you're out of bed," She muttered when she realized I wasn't in the bed but in the corner of the room. "Then that means you're feeling better, right?"

I nodded slowly. "U-umm, yeah.. if you don't mind.. is it fine if I leave now, like, right now?" I asked.

"Oh, sure!! Just make sure to drink lots of water before you leave! It helps with the headaches you might have later," She suggested.

"O-okay."

Timeskip
I stepped out of the hospital front doors as a gentle breeze of wind touched my skin. It made me shiver a bit before I got used to it.

"Hey Ann, I found a way to get back to the time you left in the future."

R-really?! Then...

"Though, it might take a long time to prepare your chakra for it. So be patient."

Alright. Alright.

By the way, how come I woke up in a hospital bed when you told me Bakashi brought me to an interrogation room?

"He did bring you to the hospital, but underneath this hospital is where you interrogate all the.. not normal people. He was just able to bring you back up when you were about to wake up."

I see... then, what about Inoichi.. did he...

"No, he was still trying to find your memories but then since you were almost about to wake up, he quickly left your mind. But there's no doubt, he would try to look into your mind again."

Then, I better keep my guard up...

I spotted a tree in the distance. A familiar figure was leaning on it, making me release a sigh as I made my way over to him.

"Good day, Ann Yamada," Hughes greeted. "We meet again."

"We literally just saw each other 30 minutes ago," I sweatdropped. A tick mark appeared on his head, and he took a deep breath.

"STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY PRIDE PLEASE, THANK YOU," He screamed, making me sweatdrop even more. His appearance really doesn't match his personality...

"What're you doing here? You might get caught," I stated as I cautiously looked around.

"Don't worry about that," He reassured. "I won't stay for long."

"I just wanted to tell you this," he said with a serious expression on his face. "Once you go back to the future, I want you to separate from your team during the Chunin exams."

"W-wait, how did you know--"

"I just know," He cut me off.

"Anyways, since the Chunin exam only accepts 3 people for each team, it's obvious you'll have to go solo," He stated. "It makes it easier for us to meet up."

I thought about it for a second before nodding. "Okay, I'll listen to you," I said.

"Good. And make sure you don't lose the necklace I left," He stated as he suddenly poofed away, leaving black smoke on the spot he stood on.

I wonder what that was about...

Timeskip
I walked around the town of this generation Konoha. It really changed in the future.

As I remember, when Kushina gave birth to Naruto. That was the time Kurama also attacked the village.

Since Kushina's not pregnant now, it probably means it'll take a few months for the scenario to happen.

And not to mention, Bakashi's an Anbu now and so is Itachi.

Meaning, Rin died and Obito went all cray-cray. And I'm pretty sure Shisui's alive.

Oh, mY KAmI!! ThIS iS ToO mUCh InFOrMation!! My sMAlL brAIn caN'T tAkE iT!!

I continued walking through the town, only to see Mikoto with Kushina inside what seemed to be a flower shop.

They were both laughing and enjoying themselves as they picked up random flowers, the sight kinda made me fangirl a bit. I wanted to take a closer look but as I took a step-

"Augh..!!" I could suddenly feel that stupid soaring head-ache I always had before a vision. I quickly leaned over to the side of the wall, and slowly slid downwards, my eye-sight soon going darker and darker with every second passing.

"Wait, no, stop!!" A large explosion caused me to open my eyes. I could feel the ground shaking a bit, but I held my ground.

"What is it now..?" I grumbled out loud before another explosion took place. All I could hear was screaming and crying as the sound of multiple running footsteps echoed all around.

"It's a beast!! A beast is attacking the village!!" Since I was basically invisible, anyone can pretty much go through me without noticing a thing. "How many tails?!" A Jounin walked through me with a panicked expression on his face.

"It's a wolf!!" Another replied as they covered their ears at the sound of another explosion. I froze in my spot, unmoving.

Ariadne..?

"What're you looking at?" The voice of Minato rang through my head at first. I turned to face him. "Your girl and Fugaku-san's girl," I bluntly stated.

"You're not planning on doing anything to them, are you?" He asked in a slightly worried tone.

"Minato-san... I would never harm those I look up to," I said, whole-heartedly. "If I had to, I'd rather kill myself."

My last statement made Minato wide-eyed and speechless as I steadily stood up straight, and walked right past him.

"W-wait!" He grabbed my arm, making me face him.

"What?"

"Why do care so much about the people who don't even know you?" He questioned with a confused, and curious look.

I gave him a small smile. "Because it's for the future," I stated. He stared at me for a moment as if he was trying to find any lies in my words.

I grabbed both his hands. "Minato-san," I smiled. "Please, when your beloved would bear a child.. please protect them and cherish them..." I stated.

Even if you do fail...

I just want you to know,

You don't have to worry.

A small gasp escaped him as I let go of him, and walked away.

"Goodbye, Minato-san," I mumbled.

"You saw, didn't you?"

Yeah...

"Let me guess. You don't trust me anymore, am I correct?"

No.

I know you'll never do such a thing, Ariadne.

You would never do anything like that.

"Huh.. so what would you do if I attacked the village?"

Hm, unfortunately, this trip has just ended, and we are now getting the hell outta here.

Timeskip

"It's time."

Yeah, I know.

I sat in the center of ancient reading, it formed a circle that was attached to smaller circles on each side.

Each circle had a scroll with ancient stuff that I don't know but Ariadne just told me to get'em.

It's been maybe 2 weeks since I've been here, and I thought it would be best if I came back to the time I left in the future.

I would've wanted to stay here and help them with the problems they would be facing but...

I know I won't be able to do much...

All I can do is help and support those who've been affected greatly by the tragedies...

Naruto...

Sasuke...

Itachi...

There are so many of those who are affected.. but...

That's why I'm here.

To support them, to guide them! That's why I was sent here, to this world.

I'm sure of it.

"One!" I counted as I charged my chakra.

"Two!"

The ancient writing's started glowing green as it started spreading around the scrolls. The scrolls also had started glowing green.

"Three!"

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard from behind as huge rocks fell from above.

"Wha-what the heck?!" Someone exclaimed in surprise. "Lord Fourth! Wait, don't get too close! It's dangerous!"

I took a small glance at the figure who was walking closer. "Ancient writing for traveling in time.." he said, in a bit of a surprise.

"Is this what you meant?" He questioned as he stared at me right in the eyes. "Kushina... Kushina told me she was pregnant!" He stated.

I stared at him blankly before smiling happily, "I see, then.."

"Everything should be fine."

Minato just stared at me with awe as tears were threatening to fall out.

"Minato-san." I gave him one last smile before I flung him and the rest of the Anbu's out with a strong breeze of wind. "Goodbye!!"

The walls then started collapsing as a barrier of ancient writing surrounded me. My eyesight started turning blurry but I was able to withstand it until I got transported to someplace else.

"You're an idiot, Ann Yamada," Ariadne mumbled as her wolf form supported me from behind.

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, I know," I said. "You've lost a big amount of chakra. You better rest up," She sighed. "Unfortunately, I'll be handling this for now."

"Thank you, Ariadne.." I whispered as my vision blackened.

Cliffhanger

PPEEOPLLEE, I'M SO SORRY FOR DIS CRINGY CHAPTER!! FORGIVE MEH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786 17 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] ยปยป-----ใ€€โ€ใ€€-----ยซยซ โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ.โž -- ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐€...
58.6K 1.3K 33
after finally defeating muzan everything is finally at peace but a lot has risked their life including their beloved Sakura Hashira, Hanami Kanna. Ka...
17.8K 374 20
She was there for him; she left everything to be with him and many people warned her but she was never one to listen. Read as Sakura helps her ex hus...
89.4K 3K 29
As a child Mika always dreamed in becoming a powerful ninja. But what happens when she falls in love with the wrong person? Will she leave her brothe...