The Billionaire's Assistant t...

By ShafiraSardar

He would have never hired her. One glance at that woman and you could just tell she was trouble. Scarlett Arc... More

Temptress
Miss Scarlett Archer
His Ego
Goddess of Teasing
A Friendly Kiss
A Quiet Night In
Coffee Made With Love
Lovely Dinner
The Argument
Hot Chocolate
Scarlett's Needs
Michael's Skills
Plans for Christmas
The Ex-Boyfriend
Christmas Party
Christmas Dinner
Noah The Hero
Scarlett's Confession
Drinks with Michael
Tiny Human
Snarky Scarlett
Proper Adults
Noah's Demands
Emma's Breakdown
Shady Restaurants and Proposals
Two Peas in a Pod
Turning the Tables
Sweet and Gentle
Connecting
Difficult Conversations
Violet Starr
The Wedding
Noah's Footsteps
Distracting Scarlett
A Big Family
Company Plans
Scarlett's Thoughts
Epilogue

Cuddles and Pancakes

9.4K 504 22
By ShafiraSardar

The sound of shuffling is what woke him from his sleep. Slowly he sat up, feeling Scarlett's eyes on him. She looked shy, more self-conscious than usual. She wore his dress shirt from last night. Very similar to Lily she grabbed onto the sides of his shirt and swayed from side to side.

It was cute.

She met his gaze, she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she contemplated what to say to him. He never expected her to be that shy around him after they spent the night together.

The teasing was just that, teasing. She probably never intended to end up here and now that they did end up here she was nervous about it. Not knowing how to behave around him anymore.

He could have some fun with that.

He held his hand out to her, waiting for her to take it. She moved slowly, not quite sure if she should. Her hesitation made his lips curled up to a smirk. Once she did take his hand he pulled her on top of him, pressing his lips against her neck as she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.

She made cute little noises which filled the room.

Pulling away from her Lucian flickered his eyes to the ensuite bathroom. He wanted to use it but he wasn't sure he could just stumble in and make himself right at home. He had been here before but today things were different.

Their relationship was different now.

She cupped his face in her hands, her eyes warm while a little smile played on her lips. Her eyes flickered to the bathroom door, pressing her lips together she shook her head at me.

"You can use the bathroom." She quickly added, "And everything you need in there, you can use too. Lucky for you I don't buy just one toothbrush whenever I go shopping."

Rolling his eyes at her, he grabbed her hips and gently tossed her aside him. His eyes lit up hearing her softly laugh at him.

"Then I'm going to use your bathroom." He announced.

Still smiling she nodded, "You should do that." She used her serious voice, "And I'm going to make us some coffee." She announced, "Pancakes for breakfast?"

"Sounds great."

She grabbed a towel and handed it to him. While he freshened up she'd make them coffee and start with pancakes. He'd take over from her when he finished up so she could do her thing too. He brushed his teeth and took a shower, feeling refreshed and much more alive.

Entering the bedroom he couldn't help but chuckle. Scarlett was wearing his shirt so he'd go shirtless this morning. He grabbed his pants and shrugged it on, leaving the bedroom as he zipped up his pants and buttoned it up too.

He met Scarlett in the kitchen who was mixing up the batter of their pancakes. She looked up with a cheerful look in her eyes. She looked excited to see him.

"I'll take over, you can go do your thing now." He approached her and settled behind her, placing his hands on her hips while he leaned in and kissed her cheek, "Mostly because I need my shirt back." He joked.

She glanced over her shoulder, smirking at him like the little vixen he came to like a lot.

"I'll go take a shower then."

She stepped away from him and started to unbutton his shirt. His eyes narrowed on her as she showed off more and more skin.

"How about I give it back to you right now?" She asked.

He didn't think she had the guts to do it but he was wrong. She made a show out of taking off his shirt and tossing it at him. He caught it before it either caught on fire or got drenched in pancake batter.

"Scarlett!" He scolded.

She giggled, the sound making him flicker his eyes back at her. He shouldn't have looked at her, she was wearing only her red lace panties which made him swallow painfully. He needed to focus on making them breakfast.

"I'll be right back." She sang.

He grumbled, "Take your time."

She skipped away half naked which made him shake his head at her. The woman was no longer nervous around him, he wasn't sure if he preferred the confident teasing Goddess. He kind of liked how shy she was earlier that morning.

He focused on preparing them pancakes, trying to get rid of the image of Scarlett bouncing around to show off that body of hers. When she came back she hopefully wore something more than a pair of flimsy panties.

***

They were sitting on her living room couch, sipping their coffee and eating the pancakes they made. It was their little peaceful moment and thankfully Scarlett wore some actual clothing for this. She wore black yoga pants and an oversized tee with a Superhero Logo printed on it. It was something I never thought she'd wear.

Her clothing was sophisticated but provocative.

The comfy side of Scarlett he rarely saw. It was a sight he hoped to see more often now. She reached for his strawberry on his plate and stole it from him, batting her lashes innocently at him.

"Love the shirt."

She glanced down at it and then flickered her eyes back up and nodded at him, "The world's greatest detective you know, I have to show off my love for him."

"It looks good on you."

She looked flustered at first but pulled herself together immediately, "Thanks." Her eyes glittered mischievously, "Can I wear it to work."

"Pass."

She giggled and leaned into his side, "I love this." She admitted to him.

He loved this too, he wanted more moments like these. There was no denying it anymore so he'd make the first move. If he'd wait for her he'd wait forever. Maybe she wanted him to make the first move after all.

He'd suck it up and do it.

Facing her, he noticed she looked curious but at the same time a little anxious. She had nothing to worry about. He smiled to reassure her, "I love this too." He told her, "I want more moments like these."

She sat up on her knees, her eyes wide and bright, "You serious?"

The serious look on his face should have said it all, but she probably wanted to hear it in words. He'd humor her.

"Yes, we've been dancing around each other for a while. So let's just make this official."

She placed her plate on the coffee table, he placed his plate there too knowing exactly what she was going to do. He was prepared for it, braced himself and chuckled when Scarlett did throw herself in his arms and hugged the life out of him.

"You're something else, Lucy."

He pressed her up against his body, "That's my line, sweetheart."

She really was something else. He had never met anyone like her. He wanted to keep her safe, protect her from her past. Whatever happened between Elliot and her was horrible. That rash and aggressive man proved it himself.

He wanted to know more about Elliot, but he didn't want to ruin what they had. Scarlett asked of him to be patient so he needed to wait even if it was really hard not to ask her about her past relationship.

Elliot knew who he was, then again it wasn't hard to figure that out after a quick internet search.

The fact that Elliot was keeping tabs on Scarlett is what made him wary. He tightened his hold on her subconsciously which made her quietly laugh.

"You okay?" She asked, looking at him with those wide, innocent eyes.

That was something else since she was usually mischievous.

He leaned back against his seat, watching Scarlett throw her leg over him and straddle him on her comfy couch. She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned in, pressing soft kisses over his face. His cheek, his nose before she kissed his lips.

She was being sweet.

Smiling in the kiss he placed his hands on her hips, letting her control their little making out session. She seemed to enjoy being in charge. He was the one who took control last night, it was only fair she had her fun too.

She pulled out of the kiss, pressing her forehead against his, "You're a good man, Lucy." She cupped his face in her hands, gently brushing her thumbs over his cheeks, "A good brother and a lovely uncle. I just can't believe that this is real." She whispered the last part.

It could be she was wide-eyed the entire time because she couldn't quite believe that this was true. Elliot definitely messed her up. He was sure now that her confident and teasing ways were just a defensive mechanism to protect her heart.

She no longer had to do that, he wouldn't trample all over her.

He pulled her back in, holding her in his arms and placing his hand on the back of her head. The cute little noise she made let him know she enjoyed being wrapped up in his arms. He needed to reassure her though. He probably needed to do it often too but he didn't mind.

It wasn't time for babies yet but he could see it down the road.

"This is real." He gently ran his hand over her hair, "I'll be here for you, sweetheart."

She leaned her head against his shoulder, holding on as he gently rubbed her back. It was quiet, no words were being said but he knew she needed this. It reassured whatever concerns she had. It was also quite comforting just enjoying each other's warmth like that.

He'd never grow tired of it, he was sure of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.2K 58
When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice. Faye finds herself in New York City, o...
107K 2.4K 31
{Winner of 'Best Brase Fanfic' in the 2014 Lab Rats Awards Show} "Look, Bree. If you're going to be my assistant, I might as well know you, and you k...
12.4M 403K 41
Cali Wilson desperately needs money. She had her father's gigantic gambling debt and 4 months overdue rent to pay. When she saw a job opening that of...
73.8K 4.3K 37
Scarlett Rose doesn't know what to make out of life. All she knows for now is that she wants out. Out from her abusive parents. Out from the stress o...