Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 27

1.4K 82 61
By swettyslove

Please make sure to vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up in the comforting grip of Sweet Pea's arms wrapped tightly around me.

When I'm with Sweet Pea I do feel safe. I know when he says he'll keep me safe he means it. Every single day of my life he's been looking out for me. He has been protecting me since before he knew what the word meant.

I remember when we were about three years old. Sweet Pea and I were outside playing together with some of our friends at the time when I decided I wanted to go on the swings. There were people already on there. I didn't want to wait and Sweet Pea wasn't going to make me. Sweet Pea went up to the first swing and pushed the kid off for me. I sat on the swing and Sweet Pea pushed me.

Sweet Pea ended up getting in trouble but he didn't care because he knew he had made me happy.

Or the time we were about 5. Mum and dad put us to bed at 8:30 pm. At about 8:35 pm he sneaked into my room because I was scared.

We decided we wanted to stay up. We made it up until 10:24 pm, which for five year olds is pretty late.

We started getting hungry so we sneaked into the kitchen and pulled out a container of ice-cream. Any kid who had ice-cream and no parents around would obviously eat as measly as they could. We jumped onto the couch and began eating as much of the ice-cream as we could.

We managed to eat half the container until mum and dad woke up and saw us. As soon as we got caught Sweet Pea took all the blame for us, although you could see my messy face.

He's always protected me, even if it was for the silly and stupid things we did.

From all the memories a smile was plastered onto my face.

I looked at the guy who had been with me all my life, who never left me.

I love dad so much but he left us, I know he had a reason but still, it hurts. It hurts losing someone you respect and love so much, then they just randomly came back. I missed him.

I let out a sigh and maintain my eyes on Sweet Pea. He's always so peaceful when he asleep, then he wakes up and all he does is worry about me. And me being the horrible person I am, I always give him another reason to worry about. I always get myself involved in stuff I shouldn't.

I try to forget my thoughts as I change my train of thought to yesterday, the kiss.

The kiss was so sweet and caring. It felt so much better then Sebastian's ever was. I thought every kiss Sebastian and I had was loving and caring, I was wrong. Jughead's kiss made me feel so good and happy.

I don't know how Jughead felt about it though, could he like me or did he only do it to distract Sebastian?

I decided I needed to rant to my best friends Archie, Reggie and Kevin. I needed their help. They're kinda the only people I can talk to about it. Toni and Fangs would go over board about this situation, and don't even get me started on Sweet Pea.

I really don't know what Sweet Pea would think if I told him I like Jughead. He's Sweet Pea's best friend, I don't want to ruin anything between them.

I decided I needed to meet up with my friends so I can get their opinions.

I wiggled my way out of Sweet Pea's grip and changed into some clothes. I sent the three of them a message, telling them to meet me at Pops in ten. Everyone agreed and Archie and I agreed to go together.

Just before I sneaked out of my room I sent Sweet Pea a text saying where I was going. I then walked downstairs where I saw Archie leaning against his car waiting for me.

We said a quick hi and we got into his car.

We arrived at Pops and walked in together. Reggie and Kevin were already there and sitting next to each other.

Archie and I took a seat next to each other and Kevin was to excited to find out what I wanted to tell them.

Betty: okay, soooo, I like Jughead. I said.

Archie and Reggie made 'o' faces since they know that's Sweet Pea's best friend. Kevin on the other hand either forgot or couldn't careless. I'm going for the second option.

Kevin: well grab him by the collar and kiss the Serpent Prince. He said.
Betty: but he's my brothers best friend Kev. I said.
Kevin: so? He asked genuinely clueless.
Betty: I care about my brother and what he thinks of my relationships.

We talked for the next half an hour of what I should do. By the end we decided I should talk to Jughead first. There's no point telling Sweet Pea I like Jughead if Jughead doesn't even like me.

The guys left and I texted Jughead and told him to meet me at Pops as soon as possible. He thankfully agreed and I sat in my booth as I impatiently waited for Jughead to arrived.

Ten minutes later I heard the sound of the famous Pops bells ring. I look to the door and smile when I see that it's Jughead. He saw me and walked over to me, taking a seat next to me.

Jughead: hey Betts, what's up? He asked.
Betty: I want to talk about the kiss yesterday. I said.
Betty: did you feel anything when we kissed? I asked him.
Jughead: Betts... He said, trying to dismiss what I said.
Betty: Juggie, be honest. Did you feel anything when we kissed? I asked him.
Jughead: yes. He said reluctantly.

I raised my hand to his right cheek and gently caressed it. He gave me a confused look.

Betty: I felt something too Juggie. I said as I leaned in and attached my lips to his.

His lips dominated mine in a soft and longing kiss. Just like yesterday, a rush of pure happiness washed over my body. His soft lips were so calm yet rough. Unfortunately he pulled away, way to soon.

Jughead: what about your brother? He asked worriedly.
Betty: let me deal with him. I said softly. He nodded his head.

Jughead: would you be my girlfriend Betts? He asked with an adorable smile.
Betty: I'd love to. I said as I connected our lips once again.

We stayed in the Pops booth for another hour until I decided to go home and carefully tell Sweet Pea that Jughead and I are dating.

After my last conversation with Sweet Pea about being more supportive on who I date, I am actually confident that he'll except us. I know it's his best friend but Sweet Pea will be reasonable. Sweet Pea knows Jughead, he knows he'd never hurt me.

I arrived home and saw that Sweet Pea was in his room. I can do this.

I walked into his room and took a seat on his bed. He put down his phone and looked to me.

Sweet Pea: hey Betts. He said with a smile.
Betty: hey Pea. I said with the same smile.
Betty: soooo, I want to tell you something. I said while trying to sound as confident as possible. He nodded his head, telling me to go on.
Betty: okay let me first start out like this, remember you love me. I said.
Sweet Pea: Betty. He warned.

I knew I was rambling but I couldn't help it.

Betty: okay well I'm kinda dating someone. His eyes widened.
Sweet Pea: well um, that was kinda quick. He said.

I mean he's not wrong, but I feel different when I'm with Jughead, compared to the way I did when I was with Sebastian.

Betty: yeah I know, but I really like this guy. I said honestly. He nodded his head.
Sweet Pea: do I at least know this guy? He asked.

I wanted to laugh.

Betty: yes, actually. I said.
Betty: it's Jughead. I said. Sweet Pea raised an eyebrow.

As soon as I told Sweet Pea that it was Jughead I wanted to run out of the room or hide under the covers.

Sweet Pea: have you guys been dating before you guys kissed yesterday? He asked.
Betty: no. I said honestly.
Sweet Pea: if you're happy with him, I'm happy for you both. He said with a small smile. I instantly embraced him in a tight hug.
Betty: thank you so much Swetty. I say.
Sweet Pea: if he hurts you, I'll kill him. He adds.

That's definitely my brother.

We soon moved into the lounge as we watched a movie with dad, that I obviously chose.

Jughead POV:

I walked home from Pops with the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't be more happier.

Me and Betty are together, I can't believe it.

When Betty texted me saying she wanted to catch up I was terrified. Now I realised I had no reason to be.

When I arrived home I walked inside and sat on the couch next to my dad.

Fp: why are you smiling so much? He asked.

I didn't even know I was smiling but I quickly wiped the smile off my face.

Jughead: nothing. I said.
Fp: you're weird. He muttered.

I had been chilling in the lounge for about half an hour when I heard my phone go off.

Jellybean: oh look, Jughead has a friend. She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and read the message. A grin formed on my face after reading Sweet Pea's message 'if you hurt Betty I will kill you'. This is basically his way of excepting our relationship. I guess Betty's talk with Sweet Pea went well.

Fp: okay seriously what is going on with you? He asked.
Jellybean: yeah, I don't like when you smile, it's ugly. She said. I rolled my eyes.
Fp: Jb! He warned.
Jughead: If you must know, I have a girlfriend. Dad had a shocked look on his face.
Jellybean: how? You're ug- She managed before dad cut her off.
Fp: don't even finish that sentence. He said directly to Jellybean. She rolled her eyes.
Jellybean: fine. Who is she? She asked me.
Jughead: Betty. I said with a goofy look. Jellybean's jaw dropped. Dad looked semi surprised.
Jellybean: but, like, she's pretty. She said like she's generally confused.

For the rest of the night Jellybean kept asking me how I got someone so attractive when in her words I look uglier then a stale ham, cheese and tomato sandwich, with pepper, that was left in the rain for a week, then ran over.

And people wonder why I don't like her. She's the spawn of Satan. Not even Satan would want her, she'd annoy him to death, and he's already dead- I think.

I soon went to bed and all that took over my mind was the beautiful girl I get to call mine.

Betty POV:

I woke up at 10:58 am alone. I told Sweet Pea I would be fine to sleep on my own. I thankfully was. There are still some times when I'm alone and I hear noises that freak me out, but they're slowing down thankfully.

I got up out of bed and put on something casual as Sweet Pea and I were going out to lunch with Jellybean and Jughead. They'll probably end up arguing but it's always entertaining for Sweet Pea and I.

I walked downstairs and got out a piece of fruit from the basket. I picked up an apple and talked to dad until Sweet Pea woke up and we headed to Pops.

Sweet Pea and I arrived at Pops and saw Jellybean and Jughead already sitting next to each other. And from the looks of it they were already arguing. Sweet Pea and I looked at each other with a laugh.

Sweet Pea: this will be eventful. He whispered as we walked to them.

As we arrived at their table I instantly noticed Jellybean was gripping onto a knife pretty tightly.

Betty: Jellybean, knife down. I said as I took a seat opposite her.
Jellybean: he'd be lucky if I stabbed him. She said under her breath.

Sweet Pea and I turned to each other and our eyes widened.

Jellybean: Betty, I have two questions for you. She said while changing the subject.
Betty: sure. I said slightly scared to hear her questions.
Jellybean: okay one, how do you like your brother because mines definitely unloveable and two, why the hell are you dating Jughead? She asked like she was genuinely confused. I let out a chuckle.
Betty: firstly I love my brother, he's the best. And secondly, Jughead's cute. I said making Jughead blush.
Jellybean: see, when you say cute, I don't see any ounce of beauty on his face. She said.

Damn, she really can't be nice to safe her life.

Jughead: at least I'm not adopted. He said back.
Jellybean: please, I'm to beautiful to ever be put up for adoption. She said while flipping her hair.
Jughead: yeah, you're right. No one would have wanted to take you willingly, I guess you are my sister. He said with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: can you guys be nice to each other, I know it's a new concept, but give it ago. He said making me and him laugh.

Jughead: fine, I'll be nice to this rat so I can prove she's the problem. He said
Jellybean: I will also take part in this challenge, to show this stale ham sandwich that I'm the best.

I tried my best to hide my laugh by hiding my head in Sweet Pea's chest. I heard Jughead clear his throat and I turned my head to see him looking directly at me.

Betty: what? it was a good insult. I said making Sweet Pea laugh.

Our food soon thankfully arrived. When ever they tried saying something 'nice' to each other, it all come out passive aggressive.

Sweet Pea: you guys being nicer to each other is worse then you guys wanting to kill each other. He said and I nodded my head agreeingly.

Jughead: what are you talking about? I love my sister. He said with a fake smile.
Jellybean: I agree with Jughead, this is pleasant. She said with another fake smile as she stabbed her fork into her food.

Sweet Pea and I turned to each other thinking the same thing. One of us isn't going to make it out alive.

It had been another hour and the two of them had been passive aggressive the whole time.

Jellybean: okay you know what, fuck this being nice. You're so fucking ugly I'm disgusted. You eat like a fucking donkey that hasn't been feed in years. When I see your face I feel like I need to vomit. She just blurted out.
Jughead: same back at you. He said.

Sweet Pea and I just looked wide eyed at each other.

Jellybean: that was so good to get off my chest. She said with a smile. Sweet Pea and I were still in shock.

I could never imagine myself saying that stuff to Sweet Pea. But also, how dare she call my handsome boyfriend ugly.

We soon finished up and payed. As we were saying goodbye Jughead and I's lips connected. Unfortunately we didn't even get to the kissing part.

Jellybean: ew, there's children here. She said disgustingly.
Sweet Pea: yeah! Sweet Pea said agreeingly.
Betty: Swetty, you're 18. I said to him.
Sweet Pea: so, I don't want to see you kissing people. He said with the same amount of Jellybean did.
Jellybean: exactly. She said as her and Sweet Pea high five.

Jughead and I quickly placed a peck on each other's lips and headed our respected ways with our annoying siblings who wouldn't let us kiss.

Just before we left, Jughead, Sweet Pea and I agreed to hang out at the Wyrm with Toni and Fangs later tonight.

We soon arrived home and we flopped onto the couch. Dad was also there watching some boring sports show.

Hal: how was it? He asked as he turned his attention to Sweet Pea and I.
Betty: I don't even know how to describe. I said.
Sweet Pea: lets put it this way, there are currently two Jones kids. In the very near future, there might be one. Dad gave us a concerned look.
Betty: Jellybean is probably going to kill Jughead. I said to make it easier for dad. Dad slowly nodded his head.

It was late afternoon and I was chilling in the lounge with Sweet Pea since dad was busy in his office doing something.

Sweet Pea: hey, are you okay? You look really pale. He said worriedly.
Betty: yeah I'm fine. I said honestly. He gave me a skeptical look but nodded his head.

For the rest of the night I was feeling fine, that was up until an hour before we had to leave to head to the Wyrm. I started to feel really dizzy and kinda out of it.

Betty: I think I'm gonna stay home, I'm not really feeling good. I said to Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea: okay I'll stay with you. He said.
Betty: no Pea, it's fine. I said. I didn't want to ruin his night just because I wasn't feeling to great.
Sweet Pea: Betty n- I cut him off.
Betty: I'll be fine and think of it as the only bro time with Jughead you'll get. I said with a small laugh. Sweet Pea didn't look that impressed.
Sweet Pea: if you need anything, call me. He warned me.
Betty: okay. I said as he stood up and placed a kiss on my head.

Sweet Pea: bye Betts. He said.
Betty: bye Pea. I said as he got his keys and headed out.

It had been about five minutes since Sweet Pea left and I was only starting to feel worse. Thankfully I heard the sound of dads footsteps coming towards me.

Hal: darling, are you okay? You look extremely pale. He said as he felt my forehead.
Betty: I feel really dizzy. I said.
Hal: okay lie down. He said. I did as he said. He wrapped a blanket over me and got me something warm to drink.

I had my feet resting on dad as I tried to relax. I have no idea why this is happening.

Hal: are you feeling any better? He asked me. I nodded my head.
Betty: I have no idea why this happened. I said to him. His looked softened.
Hal: it's probably all the stress you've been under recently. He said as supportively as possible.
Betty: but I wasn't even thinking about everything when this started. I said to him.
Hal: darling stress like this doesn't just leave. You've been through a lot these past months. He said. I let out a sigh but nodded my head.
Hal: if you want, tomorrow we can go to the doctors. He said and I nodded my head.
Betty: I'm gonna go to bed. I said to dad. He nodded his head and placed a kiss on my head.
Hal: good night darling. He said.
Betty: night dad. I said as I walked up to my room.

I entered my room and saw Buddy and Max both laying on my bed, sleeping. They're so adorable.

I changed into my pyjamas and got in bed beside them.

I really hope this is only stress.

A/N
I AM SO SORRY FOR POSTING LATE!!
Jughead and Betty got together!
Sweet Pea being supportive and caring.
Jellybean and Jughead couldn't be nice to save their lives.
Hal being a caring dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1.2M 29.1K 40
Bella Calynn Dela Rosa is a studious girl. She doesn't care about her lovelife not until she met the engineering student, Steven Harry Gonzales who w...
306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...