Marrying The Wrong Woman

By luxiian

INCLUDES SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE CRAZY EX-FIANCEÉ Cocky, handsome, business millionaire Adrien Agreste is engag... More

0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
RETURN OF THE CRAZY EX-FIANCEÉ
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7

0.1

18.3K 274 667
By luxiian

(A/N) lmao wrote this for fun and there are some quite obvious plot holes bear in mind ;-;

Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas

Flight 0267 landed smoothly in the landing zone, wheels spinning quickly as they began to slow.

Adrien Agreste unbuckled his seatbelt as his fiancée was already bounding about the first-class cabin.

"There was much more turbulence than I expected," she complained. "I knew we should've taken your private jet."

Adrien reached above him and grabbed his suitcase. "Lila, we made it here and that's all that matters. Why don't you just enjoy the view?"

She slipped her sunglasses from her glossy brown hair over her olive eyes. "Hard to enjoy when you have thirty million babies crying all around you."

As Adrien and Lila's cab pulled into the glamorous resort, the sound of whimsical steel drums filled the air. You could hear the sound of the crashing waves from the nearby beach.

Even taste the salt in the air, anywhere you were. This was truly Adrien's happy place.

"Adrien, dear, where is the concierge?" Lila pouted, her tiny heels clicking against the faux gold trimmed marble floor. "And this air is just simply terrible, ruining my beach waves."

"You're at the beach."

"Not that kind of beach waves, darling." she stuck out her lips and ran a perfectly manicured hand through his blond hair. "CONCIERGE!"

Finally a small head popped up from behind the desk, blue eyes wide with shock. "Pardon moi, Madame et Monsieur."

"Finally, I just thought your entire staff was on lunch break or something." Lila sighed. "Is our room ready?"

"Y-"

"Never mind, just bring out luggage up to our room. I am late for my spa appointment." the Italian model shooed her, already hurrying off to the elevator.

"Don't mind her," Adrien apologized. "She is just a little jet-lagged."

The concierge nodded nervously, face heating up rapidly as she grabbed some of her guests bags.

"Wait a minute—" he paused, carrying some of the luggage himself as they walked. "You look awfully familiar, do I know you?"

"I-I don't think so, Monsieur Agreste." Marinette kept her head low, eyes covered by her blue-black bangs.

"Well, you look a lot like my friend Marinette back in Paris." they got onto the elevator, the golden doors shutting close. "Here."

He opened his phone and slid through pictures dating way back, to one with him, Nino, Alya and Marinette.

"These were my old friends and I at our senior year graduation." Adrien smiled briefly. "We separated after graduation however."

"That's—unfortunate." she supplied, thinking of numerous ways of how she'd tell Alya and Nino that she actually came back in contact with Adrien.

The three often hung out whenever Marinette had discounted prices for the resort or whenever it was a holiday so she could go back home to Paris.

Her parents still shipped crusty, enormous loaves of bread through the mail however. So she always felt a little bit at home.

Even if she was on the other side of the world.

The elevator doors opened to the top floor suite, reserved for the owners: Adrien and Lila. However, it was more like a second home than a hotel room for them.

She set down Lila's bags by the door and smoothed down her required 'tropical' shirt for her uniform. It looked trashy compared to Lila's gorgeous golden bangles and several karats diamond ring.

"Is that all you require, Monsieur?"

Adrien reached into his blazer pocket and slid her a crisp twenty dollar bill. "Thank you for your hospitality, er—" he couldn't find her name badge.

She was in such a hurry due to her snoozing through her alarm clock again that she forgot to put it on. Shit.

"Marinette."

"Dupain-Cheng? Lying to me like that is quite evil of you." he chuckled.

"It's just been so long since we've seen each other that I wanted to play a prank on you." she laughed nervously.

"Just like old days."

"ADRIEN!"

"Duty calls." he sighed, but plastered on a sleek smile. "Thanks again."

And just like that, Marinette was left to sulk at herself later in the busy hotel lobby. She was more and more drained as the day went on, despite having several cups of freshly brewed coffee.

Guests from all around the globe were rushing to fetch rooms for the wedding. Some even deemed it a 'royal' wedding since the two were both of such high status.

Just before her shift ended, Marinette glanced up to see what all the commotion was outside. A young, mocha skinned woman was screaming. At least it was happy screaming.

Following suit was a young man who struggled to keep up with her. Poor guy.

...

"Alya!" Marinette practically leaped over the countertop (against protocol) to embrace her friend tightly. Knocking her over and onto the freshly swept walkway, the two erupted in a fit of giggles.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Marinette squealed, Nino waving a weak but friendly hello behind them.

"We wanted to surprise you, which thank god actually worked. We would've brought you food courtesy of your loving Maman and Papa but someone got hangry on the flight." Alya jabbed a thumb to Nino who gasped.

"That was indefinitely her!"

Alya and Marinette clutched their chests in laughter as they gradually stood up and lugged their stuff inside.

"We also came to visit Monsieur Royalty's wedding so the whole gang can get together again." Alya and Nino sunk into one of the many plush lobby couch cushions.

"I actually already met him."

"Shut up!" Alya's jaw dropped. "How was it? Did he hug you? No, that'd be too soon—"

Nino held up a finger to silence his loving girlfriend, reaching over to grab a couple mimosas from a passing, finely dressed waiter. That made Alya hush.

"I was super nervous around him and he could probably tell. I cant be normal around that man for one second." Marinette sipped at her much deserved beverage.

Alya hastily chugged hers down. "You got to be shitting me! Marinette, we all used to be best friends. That's insane how you're still messed up around him."

"Like I had any other choice," Marinette dove back into her hole of embarrassment. "He's just too much of a model."

"I think we should finish this little conversation up and head to the resort pool. We did have a long flight over here." Nino suggested.

Marinette agreed. "My shift just ended, so let's do it!"

But who knew that the pool would be surrounded by wedding decorations and preparations already being made.

Not to mention, the bell of the ball herself, ordering everyone around with a snap of her vicious red nails. While holding her pet dog, Remus, who was equally as snooty.

"Dammit to hell," Alya grimaced. "She looks fabulous."

"Well she is Royalty."

(A/N) I like to imagine Lila as a reincarnated High School Musical 2 Sharpay Evans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.5K 248 22
[A Rapunzel Retelling] Freya is the girl that is stuck inside a tower, but give her a purpose to her magical power and a handsome Prince Charming to...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
48.3K 2.1K 20
Nelly is a normal 17year old girl who lives in the greek island Naxos.But she is not as normal as she seems.She has a gift.She can live as a human an...