Double Dose (Part 9)

By nikkihershell

Mizery Butini, the daughter of the stunning yet deadly Mirimosa Harper and the notoriously insane Cole Butini... More

My Name Is Mizery, Mizery Is My Name
Welcome To Vegas
Breaking And Entering
The Harper Girl
Climbing The Wall's
Tangled Up In Multiple Knots
Not My Trap
Justice Or Betrayal
Makeover, Move Over
Like A Theif
Attempted Murder
Plans Blown
A Glimpse Inside
Meet Cole Butini
King Of Kings
Mizery Loves Company
Marietta
Affliction
Sisterly Love
The Devil Don't Like Waiting
Incomplete Healing
In The Raw
Deep End
Coming Clean
The Truth Set Her Free
The Truth Set Him Free
All For Nothing
Untrust The Truth
Family Time
The Queens March
Vibrations
Shattered
Worn Out Welcome
Into The Spiral
Removal
Hard Time's
I'm Just Going To Leave This Here
SHE SAID NO
Too much Too Soon
Not My Circus
Uneven Break
Disassemble And Assassinate
It's Me Again
Etched In Sand
Ultimate Betrayal
The Kings Unite
He'll Come For Me
Not In The Card's
Understanding
Broken Alliance's
Thirty-Seven Floors
Crazy Runs Deep
Rekindled
What????
Coming Back
New Me, Same You
Newlyweds
Two Can Play
Veronica
And Mizery Rained Down
Stone Cold
Proud Moment!!
Surrender
Intuition
Fuck With Me
Breathless
catch up
Luck Of The Irish
Beer Goggles
The Truth Will Set You Free
what's up
Uncut Miz
Wicked Little Me
Living With Your Mistake
slow down
Prove Your Worth
So, So Sticky
Brushes Of Life
Playing With Fire
Spreading My Wing's
And Boom
Wedding Bell's
Illusions
Gotta Have Fun
Burn
He Chose The Wrong One
Bits And Pieces
Redemption
Well, well, well
The Forgotten
its up!!

Day's Gone By

8.8K 333 69
By nikkihershell

Hey everybody! Well it's finally beginning, I hope you're ready!

I don't know how you will feel about this story but I'm very happy with it. I think Mizery and Aidens tale will be as close as you can get to the love and passion that Laney and London shared. They may very well be the next one's to take us on that roller coaster of emotions! Of course they will carry their own personalities but I promise that you will love them... Or hate them... Or just be torn on who to side with. Enjoy loves!!

Oh and please don't forget to vote, comment, share... Especially all my ghost reader's, would love to see your presence!!

Please comment your thoughts on this first chapter and forgive me if it's short but I'm taking a different approach this time. In order for you to get a understanding of the main characters I'm taking us back!  Enjoy!!

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Fourteen Year's Earlier

"Mizery. Misery go fix yourself. We have guest's arriving any moment"

Slipping my mud covered shoes from my feet before I entered my grandparents country home, I obeyed my mother and ran upstairs to wash the mud from my body and change into fresh clothes. Really what could be more important than making a mud fortress to an eight year old.

I'm sure my mother was pleased with me for being a tomboy. Mom is so beautiful and put together just like a Barbie doll. Deep down I know that will never be me. The family refers to me as too spirited, a wild soul, meaner than a snake.

My hair is unruly, stringy and always clinging to my sweaty, grubby face. When mom can manage to have me sit still she washes it until it's the image of spun silk. Then she takes the brush through my hair fighting with all the gnarls and tangles. All the while I'm screaming in protest and trying to break free but somehow she always manages to put it up in a ponytail or braid but before the day is over its back to it's rat nest state.

I can always be found rough housing with the boy's instead of playing dolls with the girl's. Dresses aren't for me either. Naturally mom forces me into them and it's pure misery. Dresses are so stiff and scratchy that I wiggle like a worm until mom gives up and tells me to go change. Usually you can find me wearing worn jeans, t-shirts, sweats or athletic clothing. I've have a mound of shiny shoes but prefer my sneakers instead. However I know mom loves me even if I'm not like her. I'll never be pretty, graceful or ladylike.

For a child of only eight years old I already know that my world is different, unlike other's, unlike the other girls that I attend school with. I know my family is different from other families as well. I've seen and heard thing's, thing's I shouldn't have. I've seen my older male cousin's train as if we are expecting a revolution. I've also seen them withstand harsh beatings.

Oddly though it doesn't scare me. If anything I find it intriguing and even asked my Pape once if I could start training. Pape grinned and squatted down to my level. "Oh,my little butterfly. You will never do this. You're my princess and far better than this. One day though you will be taught some tactics but nothing of this extreme. Now run along".

Pape kissed the top of my head and I skipped off. Once out of sight I made my way to the pit. Often I visited this place when no one was around. There was just something about this room that excited me. Stepping in I wandered over to a table where knives and other instruments laid about. Picking up a dagger, I stared at my reflection in the shiny blade. Hearing a groan, I whirled around to see a badly beaten man strapped to a chair. "Dear child, please set me free. Undo these chains".

Taking a few cautious steps toward the stranger, I paused and spoke. "I'm afraid I can't do that. I know what happens to people down here. You're going to die".

" Set me free". He growled and I felt anger surge through me and the voices returned.

I could hear them whispering to kill him and I took a few more steps closer still gripping the knife. Suddenly I was swooped up. "Mizery, what are you doing here? Haven't you been warned?" My grandfather said trying to sound stern.

" I was bored" I pouted wrapping my tiny arm's around his neck.

"Well then, I know how to fix that. Ice cream".

Smiling, I nodded happily. "Go wait at the end of the hall and I'll be there in a few minutes" .

Sitting me down, I did as he instructed. As I waited I heard a gunshot and I knew that my grandfather had ended the man's life. He rejoined me and I tucked my hand into his large one. "Pop Pop, I want to be like you. Will you teach me to kill as well?"

Chuckling he said. "Ice cream first".

Chucking my soiled clothes into the corner of the bathroom I quickly scrubbed my face and arm's free of mud as best as I could. I slid into a pair of black sweat pants and pulled a green camouflaged shirt on over my head. The shirt was nearly twice my size as it belonged to my brother CJ. Picking up the brush, I ran it haphazardly through my tangled hair. I hissed with every jerk and snag. Giving up,I stuffed my feet into my converse and raced downstairs just as mom was getting ready to call for me. "Oh Mizery, look at you." She sighed trying to smooth my unruly hair down and licking her finger to wipe off a smear of mud that I had missed.

" There's no time to make you look presentable. Just promise me you will be on your best behavior? "

"Ugh... Mom" I whined.

"Mizery. Do as I ask".

" fine. Okay". I agreed grudgingly.

With my arm's now crossed I followed my mom into the dining room. Our guest's were already seated and I took my seat beside my brother and my mom. Curious, I looked over to inspect our guest's. The man was familiar as I have seen his visit the Den on occasion but the lady and boy were new. Staring at the boy, I was sizing him up and came to the conclusion that I could take him. Catching me staring, the boy offered me a smile. In return I sneered and looked the other way.

Eventually the food was served and the adults were lost in conversation and I was hiding my peas beneath my mash potatoes when I felt something hit against my forehead. Looking up I saw the boy loading up another round of peas into his spoon and using it like a catapult. Before I could react he launched another attack of peaa smacking me in the face. Balling my fists up, I shook with anger. In my fit of rage, I picked up a handful of mash potatoes and slung it at him. The potatoes clung to his face as my mom snatched me up and carried me away from the table.

Several month's passed before I had my next encounter with the boy named Aiden. This time it was at the Den and I swore to my mom that I wouldn't embarrass her this time. The adults had a important meeting to attend so all the young children were left in the restaurant with a bowl of ice cream and coloring material. Choosing to be alone, I sat by myself eating my ice cream and drawing knives. "Your picture sucks". I heard the boy say.

" so do you but even bigger". I retorted back.

"You're mean". He sneered.

" No, I'm Mizery".

"This place is boring. My home is better".

" you probably live in the swamp, especially with those big ears of yours". I shot back.

"You're just mad because you know it's true. This place is a dump".

" is not". I said with warning.

"Prove it then".

" I will. Follow me".

Carefully we crept off and I led him to the pit. "Go sit in that chair and watch what happens" .?

"It's just a chair".

" Chicken". I taunted.

In an attempt to prove me wrong, Aiden sat in the chair. Quickly I grasped the chains and begin to wrap them around him. "Stop". He squealed.

Laughing, I retorted. "What's a matte? Are you scared?"

" Never ". He replied.

Stepping back,  I selected  a knife from the table. "I'm going to cut your tongue out first".

"Let me go". Aiden cried

I begin to approach him but the door swung open and there were all of the adults. Pape whisked me up and had me sent home while Aiden was released.

We saw each other around three times a year but never had we really talked until around fourteen. We were more mature now or at least I was. After dinner I caught him smirking at me and I asked to be excused. Moments later I was safe in My little cocoon in the wall. Sometimes it helps if I sketch out my thoughts on paper so I grabbed up my pen and begin to scribble away. I heard the latch of my secret door being opened and smiled assuming my Pape was joining me as he often did. We now know that I suffer from the same condition as him and we help each other. Instead Aiden's head popped through. "Out". I hissed.

" shut up Miz, let me in".

"Fuck off and go for before I really kill you".

He continued to shove his way in. "How did you find me"

"Wasn't hard. All bats live in caves right?"

I pounced on  him causing him to fall flat on his back. Jumping on top, I laid a punch to his face. Kicking me off, he pushed me causing me to roll to the back of my small space. Aiden pulled himself completely inside. "It's true what they say isn't it? You really are off in the head".

" Fuck you. You know nothing. Go back to your desert lizard boy before I kill you".

"I'm highly trained Mizery. You don't stand a chance against me".

" Oh yea, ". I spat and chopped his throat.

His hand raced to his neck as he fought to catch his breath. The door flung open and my Pape yanked him out and tended to him as my mom glared at me for not behaving once again. Scooting out, Aiden had regained his composure and my parent's insisted that I apologize. "Sorry". I said lacking empathy.

My parent's walked out leaving us alone again. Going back into my hole in the wall, I looked at him. "I promise I will kill you one day".

Before he could reply I shut the tiny door.Hour's later I emerged to find my room in shambles. The bastard hadn't left one corner untouched in his pursuit for revenge. After cleaning my room up I prepared for bed. Turning my blanket back I saw a small note. Looking closer I read outloud. "You hit like a girl."

Balling the paper up, I tossed it in the trash and climbed into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 10.7K 41
Tia was the most sought after model in Germany. Flanked with grace and beauty she was destined to be more. However she suffered at the hands of an ab...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
173K 2.9K 25
Eighteen-year old Marianna Rodriguez is distraught by the abrupt news from her father. Her father lost touch to reality years ago when he plummeted i...