The Mysterious Girl (One Piec...

By Nouis_Horanson2319

(Short Summary) ... More

N/A (Edited)
Profile (Edited)
The Past (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
N/A
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Easter special
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
N/A: New Book coming soon!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Christmas Special ๐ŸŒฒ
Chapter 43
N/A
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Luffy's Birthday (Special) ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
New Book Coming!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hiatus
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
What Story To Add Next?๐Ÿค”
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (TimeSkip)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 27

5.2K 166 13
By Nouis_Horanson2319

Okay someone mentioned about them wearing the bandage with the x well just pretend I included that part which I was meant to add but I had forgotten all about it lol.

Mizuki's POV

"Where's my staff?"I asked walking around the deck as I my staff was no longer in my sight.

"Luffy had it"Vivi said and my eye twitched.

"Where is he?"I asked and she nodded toward the kitchen. "Figured Why'd I even ask"

Instead of using the stairs me being lazy I jumped up and grabbed the rail and swung myself up and went straight in the kitchen.

"Baka! Don't take my staff!"I shout storming to Luffy and bonked him on the head.

"I took it off him Mizuki"Ace says pointing to the wall and indeed my staff was against it. Who was sitting at the table smiling at me.

"Ah thank you Ace-kun"I say bowing and he winked making a tinge of pink hit my cheeks. Quickly turning to get my staff.

Sanji then when to turn to look at me then shrieks. "Dah?! Mizu-Chuan!!"

"What?"I asked turning to him with an arch eyebrow.

"Where's your Dancer Outfit?!"Sanji whined.

"In my room"I say casually grabbing a rice ball. I sheepishly chuckled.

I had decided to get out of my dance outfit into my usual clothes but with a black and purple camo croptop (Black and Purple is the best).

I huffed in annoyance as Sanji sulked.

I rolled my eyes at him being dramatic and turned walked away with my staff in my free hand as I munched away on the rice ball.

"See ya Ace"I say as he replied back a small 'bye'

-

I leaned against the rail as I watched from the ship as Vivi was going to send her pet duck mostly everyone were with her as Carue dashed off.

"For a duck he sure is fast"I say mutter.

"Sure is"Zoro said as he and Ace were talking about the current situation with the man that's coursing all this trouble.

"Why would a pirate like him settle down like that?"Ace asked in curiosity.

"Who knows has to be something more too it if he's 'settling down'"I say.

"Must be"Ace says shrugging as I shift footing.

"Welp just gonna have to wait and see after this long as journey"I say pushing off the rail and sat down about to meditate.

I didn't even have to open my eyes to sense someone sitting beside me.

"Can I help you Ace?"I asked.

"How'd you know it was me?"He asked. I smirked opening one eye.

"I didn't"I say closing my eye. He chuckled. I could feel him staring into my soul. "What are you looking at? There's nothing interesting here to stare at"

"What do you mean of course there is"I hear as I my eyebrows furrowed as I feel my heart race.

"Ah-Aaachoo!"I sneeze as stupid airbend interfered as I was sent flying in the air.

I landed on the rail and quick balanced myself before jumping back of the ship. I look back at Ace who stared in awe.

"What?"I asked as if nothing happened.

"I've never seen someone shoot 10 feet high to the sky after sneezing"Ace says as the others stared in awe probably wondering who sneezed.

"Really? felt higher than that"I say looking up at the sky. I shrugged walking to Vivi who was handing out robes.

"White or Black?"Vivi asked holding up two similar robes.

I grabbed the black on and put it on it went up to my knees as the back stayed long to my ankles. It wasn't as silk as Vivi's dark blue one.

"I like it"I say I say placing the sheath sword over so it'll be less annoying.

An idea popped in my head. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed to canteens and filled one with drinking water. I ran back on the deck to the rail.

I raised my hands up and some sea water followed into the other canteen.

"What are you doing?"I hear making me jump in fright. I whipped my head seeing a curious Zoro.

"Geez don't sneak up on me!"I shout. "Anyways figured seawater is every devil fruit eaters weakness this'll give me advantage"

"Smart thinking"I hear Nami as I smiled as I placed the straps of the canteens on underneath my cloak.

-

"we're here!"Our Captain shouted in excitement. I looked at Zoro who was staring at something.

"What are those?"He asked as I looked to see a dozen little cute sea lions with a turtle shell on its back.

Vivi explain they challenge people to a win or lose battle.

"Oh yeah I can take you on!"Usopp yelled jumping off the ship only to get defeated within seconds.

"How lame"I say jumping up on the rail and jumped on land making a small earthquake.

I got surrounded by the little shits.

"Be careful Mizu-chuan!!"I hear Sanji. I swiftly slid my foot back and one in front of me was now flying to me. With the flick of the wrist I cocked my staff back and smacked it.

The little sea lions and everyone were in awe. I walked over to the one I hurt.

I made it stand on a little column as it rubbed its sore. Feeling so guilty I grabbed some seawater and healed the wound it.

Soon I was tackled by all of them as they cuddled me making me giggle.

"Aww so cute!"I squeal.

"Mizuki this isn't time to be playing with them right now!"Nami shouts and I sat up in a crouch.

"Oh come on can you say no to this face"I say grabbing on showing the navigator.

"Your right they're cute!"Vivi says in awe as Nami followed in suit but resisted.

Soon Luffy came down and taught them to fight as I stayed in my crouch form.

Soon we manage to get them away from us as Chopper threw them meat.

"Alright time to head to Yuba!"Luffy says strolling ahead of us. I followed behind everyone as Luffy's brother stayed behind me as I stayed calm as Chopper was being dragged by Zoro.

Not even half way some were already tired and complaining.

"It's so hot!"Usopp and Luffy whine at the same time. I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have some food?!"Luffy asked Sanji who refused making him whine. They one by one move the next person to annoy.

"Why are you even complaining we only started?"I asked as they moved to me. "Just don't think about it just keep walking you'll be fine"

"How can you be so calm?! and..."Usopp trailed off and touched my forehead making me smack his hand away. "Your not even sweating or heating up!"

"Well fires my second nature"I say "and if you wanted to cool off why didn't you say?"

"Eh?"They say confused as an irk mark formed. I huffed in annoyance.

They soon moved on to everyone else once again making me sighed in annoyance.

"Ace how'd you managed?"I asked.

"Honestly I don't know"He says knowing I'm referring to Luffy's behaviour. "All I know he has never changed at all"

I smiled closing my eyes as memories of him pestering everyone one and never giving up.

But that was cut short when an argument was started.

This is gonna be some adventure

———————————————

Sos I've been making new Lemon stories with other characters that I need to definitely be apart of my Lemon collection. Anyways enjoy!!

Me being extra (inspired by BTS! 😄)

🙅🏻‍♀️Cien Fleur- 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 - 💆🏻‍♂️clutch ✊🏼✊🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 85 10
๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Ž,๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ 3 ๏ฟฝ...
1K 28 6
The Titel says it ๐Ÿ˜ Requests are always welcome ๐Ÿค— Slow updates
5.5K 118 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...
40.9K 1.3K 20
๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐”๐’๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐„ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก Boa Hancock, Emperor of...