Frog (Jung Wooyoung FF)

By storhea

in which a young girl kisses a frog to make her prince appear. started: 12/6/2018 ended: 4/4/2019 More

Preface
ch 1: my way
ch 2: croak croak
ch 3: brother
ch 4: species
ch 5: knight and shining armor
ch 6: spark
ch 7: pond
ch 8: few days
ch 10: dreams
ch 11: one
ch 12: sunset
ch 13: limo
ch 14: lost in seoul
ch 15: jacket
ch 16: boba tea
ch 17: run
ch 18: san
ch 19: kiss
ch 20: trainee
ch 21: challenges
ch 22: magic
ch 23: purple
ch 24: frog
ch 25: note
ch 26: fireflies
ch 27: found
ch 28: reality
ch 29: never give up
ch 30: frog
thank you so mucho

ch 9: call

2K 122 43
By storhea

just 3 more days till we leave to go to seoul.

lulu suddenly awoken to loud snoring, the cold hard ground came in contact with her skin and she flinched.

last time lulu remembered, she was sleeping on the damn bed.

lulu suddenly stood up and looked at her bed, to see wooyoung sleeping in a weird position, tangled up in her comforter.

"what the fuck?" lulu said in a loud voice, wooyoung blinked his eyes a few times and sat on the bed.

"oh hi lulu." he waved and laid down on the bed again.

lulu rolled her eyes and she pushed him off the bed. "i thought you were sleeping on the couch?!"

he shrugged sloppily. "it was cold so i came here."

"the 3 layers of blankets wasn't enough for you? and you slept beside me!?" her morning voice wasn't that well and she was about to lose her voice from just screaming that.

he nodded. "well, i thought you'd find the idea of us sleeping in the same bed weird, so i pushed you off."

lulu was fuming from anger, and at this point she wanted to scold him and kick him. but she remembered jongho and checked up on him quickly.

he wasn't in his room, nor was he in the living room.

"jongho?" she yelled.

jongho popped his head out from the kitchen. "oh good morning noona, you were sleeping so soundly so i didn't wake you up. here, i made breakfast." he put down the plates on the dining table.

jongho was in his uniform and that reminded lulu. "don't go to school, there's no point."

"why?" he questioned and tilted his head.

"because we're leaving in a few days, and you need rest."

jongho scoffed. "i didn't get to say goodbye to my friends."

"we can say goodbye later, together." she assured him with a smile that wasn't so genuine.

"i don't need you babying me lulu, i'm almost an adult." his forehead creased.

lulu shook her head. "you dropped the honorifics."

"i don't need you babying me noona, i'm almost an adult." he repeated.

she rolled her eyes. "i'm still coming, plus i need to say goodbye to your friends also."

his head shook vigorously, "nope nope. ew creep."

lulu was about to turn around but bumped into someone's chest.

"oh good morning hyung." he eyed wooyoung.

"good morning jongho."

jongho leaned against the counter with a cheeky smile plastered on his face, "so why were you sleeping with my noona?"

lulu widened her eyes. "we were not sleeping with eachother-"

"she's right, we were just having a sleepover." he cheered.

"but why was lulu sleeping on the floor and you were sleeping on her bed?"

wooyoung didn't hesitate to answer. "yes."

lulu was frustrated at that stupid answer, it wasn't a freaking yes or no question.

"jongho-ah, i'm gonna call the school. your not going to school anymore." she pulled out her phone in an instant and was already dialing the number.

he walked over swiftly, "but what about graduation?"

lulu sighed. "i thought we talked about this already. you'll graduate in seoul, graduation is next month."

wooyoung let out a breath. "you really have to leave to seoul?"

"yes, yes we do wooyoung. don't worry, we'll find the girl of your dreams as soon as we know it." she mocked him.

lulu went to her room and quickly changed.

"i'm going out with wooyoung, call me if you need help. i'll be calling every 20 minutes so you better answer." lulu waved off.

"why do you have to leave?" wooyoung asked once they left.

"hey, its for my brother. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and he can actually do what he loves as his occupation."

wooyoung nodded in understanding.

"plus, i'm helping you as a goodbye gift." her pointer finger and thumb were posing beneath her chin.

"your acting as if we won't see each other again." wooyoung looked at the distance, nonchalantly staring at the sky.

lulu shrugged. "what if we won't?"

"we haven't gotten eachother's numbers. let's exchange right now before we forget."

they exchanged numbers while walking.

lulu didn't understand wooyoung's logic. he wants to meet a girl from more than 10 years ago, and there's billions of people in the world.

what's the odds of even meeting her?

although lulu didn't want to say it, she knew it wasn't possible to even find the girl.

"you're thinking why i want to meet her, right?"

lulu looked up at wooyoung. "yeah but you don't have to tell me, you know that right?"

he sighed. "she's really important to me because she looked so cute."

lulu smiled. "wow." she scoffed, "is that the only reason? if so then that's pe-"

"not only that," he paused. "she looks so much like you."

wooyoung halted in his steps and lulu halted as well.

"lulu-ah, i knew that you were her." he admitted, it was just a gut feeling but now that he thinks about it, it had to be her.

lulu widened her eyes while looking down.

"the fuc-" she stopped, "t-then why are we still looking for her? i mean me- i mean whatever!" confusion was evident in her face.

"because i wanted you to remember the memories as well." he sighed, "unfortunately you don't."

lulu looked up at wooyoung then back somewhere elsewhere. "but you know i'm moving, right?.."

wooyoung asked in a quiet voice. "so we can't make it happen..?"

"i mean we can but," she lowered her voice, hoping he wouldn't hear. "i can't really work with long distance-relationships."

he held lulu's small hands. "then i'm moving also."

"you're crazy, you can't move to seoul just for me, you dumbo!"

"you're going to be my first and last love."

"ew," lulu said and laughed. "seriously though, what about your family?"

"they don't care." he muttered and lulu bowed her head.

"ah sorry for asking." guilt overran her body as she heard that.

he smiled. "it's okay."

"so what are we now?" lulu asked.

"friends with benefits?"

lulu looked at wooyoung with a face of confusion. "the fuc?"

"you never said yes or no to me." he rubbed his nape and smiled awkwardly.

"fine yes i'll be your girlfriend."

"did i ask?"

lulu released her grip from wooyoung. "don't talk to me you dumbass."

"i'm sorry, frog kisser. that stupid frog stole your first kiss." he frowned thinking about it.

lulu laughed but remembered she needed to call jongho.

"hold on, i have to call jongho."

they both stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and she called the home phone. "oh please answer."

"hi noona." he answered.

"are you okay?" she asked ever so seriously.

"yeah." he answered, after ten seconds.

"how come you're answering so late?" then ten seconds after she asked, he answered again.

"no."

lulu looked at wooyoung and hung up. "i'm going home."

"why?" wooyoung asked.

"jongho's answering me weirdly."

wooyoung followed as they sprinted back to their apartment.

-_-_----_-_-

why don't i have any ideas on what to do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 78 19
L/N Y/N and Jung Wooyoung from now till forever -that's all you need to know and remember-
153K 4.3K 37
Where a girl falls in love with a boy because of a skating rink and a phone. started: 08/26/2020 ended: 10/16/2020
26.5K 819 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
9K 551 47
𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐...