Fallen Angel (Harry Styles Fa...

By Joystlund

This book is a romantic dream that turns into a terrible nightmare... How many times does it happen that your... More

Fallen Angel (Harry Styles fanfic)
To the City!
She is too sweet...
Did they break up?
Pyjamas party!
Kiss me like you wanna be loved!
Why would she like me?
Hey :) It's Harry :)
It's more romantic if you go and get her...
He saves your pictures!
Finally!
Candy rain!
Do you want to play a game?
Oh no...
Please, come back!
Talking to the moon
Is it you?
I'm sorry!
I just knew
I knew it would work...
You have pictures of me?
We didn't disappear, you did
Call us!
You're hurting me!
His beautiful eyes....
What the hell are you doing!
Mommy, no!
You're awake
It feels so strange...
Why do they keep making me do things I don't want to do!
Who's them?
I won't leave him for you
Fuck you
It's ok, let me go
She's loosing lots of blood!
In a coma...
Harry?
a warning!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 THE LAST CHAPTER
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY?!
oh my god
Sorry! Not an update

Epilouge

317 11 0
By Joystlund

But the thing is...

The train never hit me. Instead I was violently shooked.

Harry: Evelyn! Wake up! It's just a bad dream, c'mon wake up.

I shoot my eyes open and looked at the person above me. He looked younger somehow than I reminded him before he dissappeared in my hospital room. His eyes shone more bright green and his hair looked more curly. I just laid there as my eyes grew bigger and bigger and the tears started to stream down my face again. I quickly wrapped my arms around Harry's brode torso and cried into the crock of his neck.

Harry: Hey, hey, shhh... what is it?

Evelyn: I-I thought I had lost you!

Harry: No, no you'll never loose me. I promise.

Evelyn: No, you don't understand. You died in cancer, we got a son together!

Harry: What are you talking about? I haven't died, and you're just sixteen, why would we have a kid now?

Evelyn: Y-you don't remember?

Harry: It was just a bad dream Evy. Nothing happened in real life, it was just a nighmare.

I sunk down on the bed with him right beside me. I cuddled him closer as I was in deep thoughts. Everything had felt so real, and it was just a nightmare? Where in time are we now then? I know he mentioned that I was just sixteen and not twentyfive like I last remembered.

When I was going to make me more comfortable in his arms I felt that I was laying on something small. I reached and grabbed it and saw that it was a piece of candy. Wait, candy?

Harry: Hey, you want to watch Titanic again before you can go to sleep?

Watch Titanic again? I've already watched it one time tonight? Then I remembered.

We're back at that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.7K 52
Layla French has come a long way from the woman she once was. Life, in fact, couldn't be much better - she has the job of her dreams, her relationshi...
267K 7.8K 53
*One Direction fanfic, mainly Harry Styles* -The entire British society is a supernatural population- Every human is in hiding. Every creature is in...
25.9K 458 31
What would you do to find love? Would you go against the odds? What if you do find someone, only to leave him at some point? Helena is an angel who s...
180 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...