The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

76- Alright

5.1K 172 25
By jessie4214

Today is Sunday, and I had to stay at the gangs last night. Nobody is really on speaking terms. So I am getting up super early to make a huge ass breakfast.

When I said early, I mean early.

It's five thirty in the morning, right now. I had slept with Noah last night. Lilli is trying not to take sides-I can tell. But she is clearly more on the side of not supporting me. The fact that she slept with Dylan last night. Instead of with me.

Whatever, I deserve it.

I slipped off of Noah's bed very carefully, then walking through his room-being as quiet as possible.

I was wearing shorts that I had left here along with Hunters hoodie that I took a while back. I keep all of my clothes either in Noah's or Hunters room.

I cracked his door open, just enough for me to slip through-then I was on my way downstairs.

I made my way into the kitchen, and I saw Dylan sitting at the island. He wasn't looking too good.

"Dyl?" I asked worriedly.

He didn't respond.

I rushed over to him, he was sweating, tears coming out of his eyes and he was as pale as ever.

I immediately went over to the sink and grabbed a cloth from the nearby drawer and I drenched it in cold water.

I rushed back over to Dylan and placed it on his forehead, he didn't move. But his breathing was heavy.

His eyes started to close and he began falling to the side, but I caught him before he fell.

His body was cold, yet sweaty.

I picked him up the best I could, him being like twice my weight.

I hurried him to the living room and I laid him down onto the couch, keeping the cold cloth on his forehead.

I placed my fingers on the left side of his neck, his pulse was quick. Very quick.

I had to do something quick, to make his heart beat go back to a normal rhythm.

I smashed my other fist down onto the middle of his chest, and it made his heart go back to normal rhythm. It also calmed his breathing down.

He was still cold ,though. So I rushed to the hallway closet to get a blanket, and the first one I saw was a very fuzzy, grey blanket so I ran back to him and tossed it on top of him.

Checking his heart beat again, making sure that it was still beating at a normal speed-which it was-I walked back into the kitchen to to make breakfast.

I'm quite worried about Dylan, though, these are signs that he had just suffered a seizure...

~~~

I have never, in my entire life, made so much food.

I have made scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, pancakes, waffles, then I also slapped together-like-a bunch of blueberry muffins. As well as lots-when I say lots, I mean lots-of smoothies.

There's strawberry, strawberry banana, strawberry kiwi, and banana.

Oh man... I never thought about how much leftovers there will be...

I mentally groaned, I'll have to wrap it all up afterwards.

Especially the smoothies.

I knew that the whole gang was in the house-sleeping.

I grabbed two of the smoothie... containers? Jugs?

Jugs. Yeah.

I grabbed two smoothie jugs and brought them out to the dining room where I had already put plates.

Then I went back to the kitchen and grabbed the other two jugs, taking them to the dining room, as well.

Then back out to the kitchen...

I had already set it up kind of like a buffet, I guess. But I'm hoping the guys will wake up soon so the food won't get cold.

I looked at the time on the stove.

"Nine in the morning?" I mumbled to myself.

I went out to the living room so I could chill until everyone woke up, and to check on Dylan.

I put my two fingers on his neck once again, checking his pulse.

It's good, then I sat down.

"What smells so good?" Dalton asked, walking up the stairs.

"Food." I replied, he walked into the kitchen.

"Holy shit." I could hear him mumble.

I smiled, knowing that he couldn't see me anyways.

"Guys! There's a buffet!" Dalton yelled throughout the entire house.

Then came the loud footsteps rushing to the kitchen.

Person after person came rushing down the stairs-or up the stairs from the basement, I stayed put on the couch beside Dylan.

I took the cloth off of his forehead, it was now room temperature. His face was still quite hot, so I got up and I was about to walk away when he started to stir a little. And the chatting in the dining room got louder.

His eyes opened and I walked over to his side and crouched down.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

"Like shit, what happened?" He replied.

He tried sitting up, but I stopped him,

"Don't worry about that right now. Just lay down."

I rushed into the kitchen to get the cloth cold again.

I rinsed it under the tap, freezing cold water leaking through the cloth onto my hands. I then-what's it called-rung it so it wasn't soaking wet.

Then, walking back out to the living room, I saw that Dylan was still there.

I went over to him and put the cloth on his forehead,

"Scale from one to ten, how shitty do you feel? Ten being the worst and you can't stand it, one being perfectly fine."

"Uh-probably a seven, maybe an eight." He said, but it sounds like more like a question.

I nodded, then I put my fingers back on his neck.

His pulse is at a good speed... but something is just-off about him.

"What are you doing?" He asked hoarsely.

"Feeling your pulse." I replied.

"Why?" He questioned.

"To make sure you're okay." I answered.

He looked at me weirdly,

"What happened?"

I sighed,

"I came down at five thirty, you were sitting in the kitchen sweating, crying and you were pale. I tried talking to you-but you didn't answer. Then you just straight up passed out."

He looked at me, kind of looking scared,

"I was just straight up crying?"

I nodded,

"Yeah, while sweating."

He looked at me as if he was saying 'continue'.

I sighed once again,

"I brought you in here. I-I-uh-,"

"What?" He whisper-yelled, wanting me to stop stuttering and continue.

I hesitated before saying the next part of the story,

"Your heart rate was so fast that I had to do something quick. So the first thing I thought of was to... punch you in the chest. But it worked!"

He stopped and looked at me,

"You probably saved my life."

I cracked a small smile,

"You may still want to see Dalton, though. Those were signs of a seizure."

He nodded, understanding,

"What did you do after-like after you practically saved my life?"

"I put a cold cloth on your head because you were quite hot, then I went and cooked breakfast." I replied.

Dylan smiled, sighed and shook his head,

"You do too much for us."

I shook my head,

"You guys do too much for me. Now come on, let's go get some food."

He agreed and I helped him up off of the couch-then we walked into the kitchen.

"All of this food? You cooked it?" He asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"Wow, you're awesome, Kay." He stated, before grabbing a plate and piling food onto it.

I wasn't super hungry. But I'd have another muffin. I was kind of eating a bit of everything in the making. There was only one muffin left anyways.

So that's what I did. Dylan walked out to the dining room while I grabbed the muffin and sat at the island.

There was literally no food left. Makes my life easier, I guess.

I snacked on the muffin while I heard the voices coming from the dining room.

I should probably be heading home, anyways. I'm not too wanted here.

I got up and I was heading out of the kitchen so I could grab my phone and get changed, but a voice stopped me.

"Aren't you gonna come eat?" The feminine voice asked.

"I already ate." I said, turning around to face my best friend.

"Just come sit with us for a bit?" She asked me.

I sighed and shook my head,

"I'm heading home."

"No you're not, come sit with us." She stated.

I looked at her. Her eyes were saying 'please'.

"Fine." I said, following her to the dining room. All heads faced me as I sat beside Lilli at the table.

Everyone had eaten everything on their plates, as well as the smoothies, there's none left.

"You made all this food, Kay?" Jax asked.

I nodded,

"Yeah."

"Why?" Darren asked.

I shrugged,

"I was up early."

"How early?" Noah asked.

"Why all these questions?" I asked.

"Actually." Dylan started, everyone shut up,

"Kate low key is God."

Everyone looked at me and Dylan oddly.

"What?" Lilli asked, breaking the silence.

Dylan sighed,

"Apparently I was at a point, where I was in the kitchen sweating and crying-not responding to anything. I passed out and Kate brought me to the living room. But then she checked my-what is it-pulse? Yeah, and she noticed that it was really fast so she punched me in the chest. It worked."

Everyone's jaws dropped as they looked at me, as I just stared down at my muffin wrapper.

"Kate?" A voice asked me, but I wasn't even paying attention to who it was, I just looked up anyways.

"Is that true?" Darren asked.

"Yeah. Once I punched him, his heavy breathing stopped and his pulse was back to normal." I answered.

Everyone looked at me surprisingly.

I looked over to Dylan and he was smiling at me, as if he was saying thanks. I smiled slightly before standing up and started walking out.

"I love you, Kay." Hunters voice echoed through the room.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Hunter." I replied, walking out of the dining room.

I think everything will be alright...

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 5 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
645K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
42.8K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
1.9K 108 22
Jordan Duval is one of your typical 16 year old girls. She has standard looks and has a perfect body. She was nothing special though. She lived with...