You're The Reason We Made Thi...

By jessminicooper20

Casey never followed the rules. She always yelled at and blamed for the rules. So she just gave up on trying... More

The Buddy System
Walk Around Glass
Single File Down The Isle
Ask for Permission
Clean Up After Yourself
Listen When Spoken To
Dont Lie

Watch Your Language

50 3 1
By jessminicooper20

Rule#4 Watch your language.

When in front of parents, teachers, or younger children you must watch what you say.

When I learned swears from the older boys on the bus I would let them slip in class. They would wind me to the guidence office where she would admonish me and say, "You are the reason we made this rule."

........................

Bio was the most boring class. When your teacher is obsessed with bacteria and what it can do you know you have a boring class. I just drew during the class and didnt even pay attention. Once we were let go I practically ran for the door.

Once I made it out the doors I went to lunch. I practically ran to our oak tree that Sam and I dubbed as our tree freshmen year. No one ever really bothered us over here and I liked it that way. Once I sat down I pulled out an Arizona for Sam that I kept in a teachers mini fridge. Soon I saw him come out of the crowd od people with the other boys behind him except trevor because he is a sophomore and we are seniors.

When everyone sat down we kinda just did our own thing and at and did what we needed or wanted to do. Ricky was reading his sheet music, Kian was spinning his football, connor was on tumblr and Sam as always was trying to get his homework done last minute.

I took my blt wrap off of Sam's tray and replaced it with his Arizona which he greatly accepted. Once he popped the tab on his Arizona JC came into view. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders and pulled out his phone.

Soon I noticed that he didnt have a lunch so I made the decision to offer half of my wrap cause I was not even that hungry. Iheld up the wrap to him and told him to take it but he just shook his head. I lifted my wrap up again "Take the fucking food." but he shook his head again.

Suddenly one of the band kids named Ashton popped out of nowhere. "Hey! No swearing!"

"Dude just take it. She has only ever offered me her food when we were little. Take this as a complement." Sam said with out even looking up. JC rolled his eyes and took the wrap and bit into it. he silently ate while his arm remained around me. Soon the bell rang and I put everything back in my bag and tried to get up but my heels prevented me.

I then saw a hand in my vision held out to me. There is a black outline of a cloud tattooed on the wrist. I followed the arm up to the owner and obviously it is Jc. I softly grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. His biceps flexed under his flannel. I smiled and brushed off my pants. We then started walking.

About half way to our next class Jc's hand slipped into mine and squeezed it. I squeezed back and we continued our walk in silence. Once we got to Video Editing Jc lead me to the back table and pulled my chair out for me. I gladly sat down and scooted in. Once Jc sat down everyone started filing in and the last people to come in were Tina and Cory.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they were holding hands. Tina wants Jc and Cory wants me, its the perfect couple. I turned my attention away from then and on to Jc. He was twirling his pen over his fingers. My eyes fell back on his wrist where his tattoo was drawn. my bangs fell in my face as I looked at it and suddenly the bangs were pulled out of my face and tucked behind my ear. I looked up and met Jc's eyes. my eyes were torn from his when the teacher walked in.

He started yelling at Tina and Cory to stop eating each others faces. Every one snickered. He then got in front of the class and started to talk.

"Alright class so for the rest of the semester the person at your table is going to be your partner. You are going to set up individual accounts on youtube and a collaboration page. You can name it anything you would like. Now lets talk about your first assignment." A couple of groans came from the class.

"Shut up. This is gunna be a fun class. Now your first assignment is going to be a free subject. You can do what ever you want. You have to make a video for both individual channels and the collaboration channel. I dont care what you do. Now just talk with your partner and get it all set." He said leaving us for the seclusion of his desk.

I turned to Jc. He looked at me and laughed. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing just... I think I know what to do." I gave him a questioning look. "The boyfriend, Girlfriend tag."

"I couldnt think of anything better." I said. I scooted my chair to face him. He did the same and streched out his legs putting them between mine. I lifted my legs and put them on his lap. He started to play with the laces on my heels. He untied themand started to play with the laces.

"What does your tattoo mean?" I asked. Rain started hitting the window lightly.

"To keep you head in the cloud and to dream about something then do it." He said while he kept playing with my laces.

"I like it. I think Im starting to like you more from when you almost ran me over." I said with a smile on my face. A matching smile broke out onto his face.

"I think so too. I like you better alive rather then in the tred of my tires." He laughed. Suddenly the bell rang and he let go of my feet.

I looked out the window to see a full on down pour. I shivered at the thought of walking in the rain. Apparently when I shivered Jc saw and he striped his flannel and draped it over my shoulders. I slid my arms through the sleeves and cuddled into it. We then left the building into the pouring rain.

He put his arm around my waist protectively and also to help me keep balance on the wet cement. Tina and Cory were behind us making rude comments towards us. I was getting pissed. I stopped and turned around in the rain.

"Just because for the first time is your perfect little lives you were denied something you wanted does not mean that you can go around and insult them because they dont want you but want someone else. Suck it the fuck up!" I yelled then started walking to the main building shivering. Jc followed behind me.

"Damn that was..." He searched for a word. "Hot." He said. I smiled.

"That felt so good." I walked through the front doors still shivering from the rain soaking through all the cloths I had on. Jc put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it to try and bring by the warmth. I leaned my head on his shoulder and just rested there. Only one more class and the day is over. Sadly I dont have the next class with Jc but I have it with Sam and Connor. So Im okay with it.

We walked to art and he turned me around and planted a kiss on the top of my head. The walked away. I walked into class and sat in between Sam and Connor and got my sketch book out. We just had the free period to do a graphite drawing of a person or animal.

Sam did a sketch of Levi his younger brother while Connor did a sketch of his cat Pre. I couldnt figure out what to draw.

"Sam who should I draw?" I whined.

"How about you draw your boyfriend?" He said like a 5 year old. Connor then joined in a started making mushy cooing sounds.

"Shut up. Maybe I will." I said putting my pencit to the paper. Earlier Jc had taken a bunch of selfies on my phone so I pulled up one of him with a growling face and put it on the paper.

Soon the announcements came on while I was putting on the finishing touches. Once the announcements ended the teacher tol us to keep our sketch book and do another drawing over the weekend. I left for my car. Halfway to the parking lot Jc caught up with me and pulled me to his side.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked.

"Protecting you from the parking lot. Cory could be anywhere." He said. "Plus we need to talk real quick." I nodded. "Well I think wee need to push this relationship to the next level and make it more believable."

"How?" I asked.

"Maybe we should do more PDA?" He rubbed his neck. I nodded.

"Okay. Like what?" I asked.

"More hugging, holding hands, being closer, maybe a kiss." He said. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Okay. Lets do it. Now when do you wanna do the videos?" I asked

"How about I come over your house tonight?"

"NO!" I yelled. "My house is under renovation right now." I lied.

"Okay so you come over my house." I nodded at his words. He grabbed a pen and wrote down his address on my hand. We then finished the walk to my car. I then threw my bag in the back of the car and got in the front. Jc stuck his head in my window.

"Alright Ill see you at 5 and please call me when you get there." I nodded and slid my sunglasses on. "So I think I should get a goodbye kiss." He said.

"Maybe you should ask for permission first." I said as I put my car in gear. He laughed and I pulled out and drove home giggling.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. So that was my chapter. Im really starting to get into it and Im really starting to like it. Im sorry about not many updates but I have a lot going on and I have a carshow to go to on sunday so we will see what is going to happen and I love you all.

As always vote and any questions comments complaints concerns please feel free to contact me.

Song of the chapter

Echo by Trevor Moran

Ill try and update a shit more tommorrow

JcisbeingacheekybuttandCaseystoodupforherselfWhydoesntCaseywantJcatherhouseasdfghjkl...BYE|

I love you all <3 now i must go on turnitin.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 13.4K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
730K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
735K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...