Demons (Fairy Tail X Seven De...

By Psycho_Emz

What happens When Team Natsu and their exceeds gets thrown into another world? What secrets will be revealed... More

Ch. 1 - Another World
Ch. 3 - Sir Twigo
Ch. 4 - The Dragon Sin
Ch. 5 - Helping At The Tavern
Ch. 6 - The Necropolis Part 1
Ch. 7 - The Necropolis Part 2
Ch. 8 - The Necropolis Part 3
Ch. 9 - Out of the Necropolis
Ch. 10 - Vaizel Fighting Festival
Chp. 11 - Veronica and Attack on Vaizel
Ch. 12 - Demons?
Ch. 13 - More Fairys?
Ch. 14 - Hendrickson
Ch. 15 - Mavis!?
Ch. 16 - Death Trap Fighting Festival! Pt. 1
Ch. 17 - Death Trap Fighting Festival! Pt. 2
Ch. 18 - Death Trap Fighting Festival! Pt. 3
Ch. 19 - A Fight of Demons

Ch. 2 - Meeting the Tavern Owner

6.9K 115 228
By Psycho_Emz

(Psycho: There is gonna be a surprise in this Chappie! or maybe two... It's for the Plot! And I'm watching the Dub so dont tell me that they're saying something else! this is my story and I'm using the Dub!)

Everyone just ran out of the Boar Hat. Hawk and Happy was shaking and hiding under the tables. While 'The Rusty Knight' kept walking while the Fairy Tail team stood up and Meliodas hopped over the counter, standing with his hands on his hips.

'The Rusty Knight' stood still a meter away from Meliodas

Meliodas: "Now who are you?"

Just as he said that 'the Rusty Knight' began swaying back and forth, before they tilted backwards and the helmet came off. Meliodas' eyes widened a little seeing that the one in the armor was a beautiful, VERY fragile girl (Psycho: I mean it. HOW IS SHE EVEN ABLE TO LIFT THAT ARMOR!?) with silver hair laying there.

Meliodas just stared at her while Hawk walked over

Hawk: "This kid is one of the Seven Deadly Sin?" He asked

Erza: "Sir, I think my friend here can help her, if you wouldn't mind it" she said as the whole Fairy Tail group hed walked over and was now looking at the girl

Meli: "Sure but let me take the armor off and put her in the bed"

Erza: "Sure"

Meliodas picked the girl up and took her upstairs, took her armor off and put her in the bed. All of it with Team Natsu following. 

(Psycho: ima just write Meli instead of Meliodas from now on)

Meli: "Now can I ask for your names?" he asked while Wendy was heeling the passed out silver haired girl, looking for any injuries.

Erza: "Ah. Yes, my apologies. My names is Erza Scarlet, and the Girl with the blue hair over there is Wendy Marvell"

"Gray Fullbuster."

"I'm Happy!"

"Greetings, My name is Carla"

"Names Natsu Dragneel!"

"Hi, My name is Lucy Dragneel" (Psycho:They're Married. Just to clear things up.)

Meli: 'Dragneel? I feel like I've heard that name before... Nah, probably nothing' "Well ny names-"

he was interrupted by the silver haired girl waking up. After she sat up she asked

"Where am I?" she asked looking around  (Team Natsu went downstairs so that they dont overwhelm her)"um, excuse me but what am I doing here?"

Meli: Oh yeah, you walked into my bar and then you passed out cold on the floor."

Elizabeth: "Your Bar?"

Meli: "Yeah, The Boar Hat, its my Tavern

Elizabeth: "Hold on, you're.. The owner?"

Meli: "Yeah, is the so Weird?"

Elizabeth: "oh no! I just saw the sword on you back so I naturally assumed..."

Meli: "oh this thing?" he said as he took the sword out while Elizabeth yelped

Meli: "hehe, did I scare ya'? guess if you only see the handle it looks pretty intimidating, doesn't it?" he put the sword back "Makes costumers think twice before skipping put on their bill"

Hawk: It'd the costumers that pay their heart and mony to pay for your nasty food, that I'm really worried about" 

Elizabeths widened

Elizabeth: "hahaha, its a talking piggy! it's so cute!" she said while being all over hawk

Hawk: "Hi there,my names Hawk"

Elizabeth: "A long time ago I peskered my father to get my a pig for my birthday!"

Meli: "So, did you like having a pet pig?"

Elizabeth: "Didn't get one" 

Meli: "Hey, you feeling hungry at all? I can throw something together for ya'"

Then after he said that, Hawk began sweating bullets

Elizabeth: "Do you have a Ham Hawk?"

Hawk: "Hey watch it alright! Geez!"

and so they went downstairs where Elizabeth walked over and looked at the Wanted board, to see pictures of (what people thank that) the Seven Deadly Sins look like. While Meliodas was making food and having a small talk with the Fairy Tail Team. And if you could not figure out, Natsu asked Lucy for food so she asked to use the kitchen to make something for her husband.

Meli: Come and get it!

Elizabeth looked over and saw Meliodas and Lucy with food and walked over to sit on a bar stool.

Lucy: "Natsu your food is done!" she said with a smile

Natsu: "Yay! food! Thanks Luce!" he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek, shile she sat down beside him at one of the tables.

Elizabeth was watching the whole thing before sitting down on a bar stool

Elizabeth: "First you're nursing me back to health and now you're feeding me. How can I possibly thank you enough?"

Hawk: "You might wanna taste it before you thank him"

Elizabeth: "alright" she takes up the silverware "This looks so good"

she takes a bite and immediately she stiffens

Meli: "So what d'ya' think? awful isn't it?"

Elizabeth: "yes..."

Meli & Hawk: "Knew it was."

a tear rolls down Elizabeth cheek

Elizabeth: "But still... Its Delicious" 

Natsu: "Josh Luce! Your food is the best!"

Lucy: "hihi, Thanks" she said as she kissed him on the cheek

Natsu just grinned and put a arm around her waist, pulling her closer and putting his head on her shoulder

Meliodas, Hawk and Elizabeth was watching the while thing while Elizabeth ate the rest of her meal. 

"So, what exactly where you doing in that armor anyway?" Now the Fairy Tail team was also listening.

Elizabeth: "I'm on a personal quest to find the Seven Deadly Sins"

Hawk: "Why would you do that? No one knows whether those guys are even still alive or not. And they're serious villains" (Psycho: Every time I write or see the word 'Villains' I for some reason always think of Villain Deku (-_-))

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Allioni: "Open up! The villagers told us whos in there!"

Allioni: "We are the Order of the Beard of the Mountain Cat! Serving under the Holy Knights from the fort of the Mountain! Wandering Rust Knight, member of the Seven Deadly Sins. Come Out! and do so Peacefully!"

Inside the Tavern

Fairy Tail Team: 'Holy Knights? What's that?

Meliodas: "What' the matter with everyone today?"

Elizabeth: "Holy Knights..." she said holding her hands over her heart 

Outside the Tavern

Knight 1: "I don't think they're coming out"

Knight 2: "This is kinda strange, when did somebody put a tavern on top of this hill?"

Knight 3: you know, I don't think I remember seeing this place 3 days ago"

Allioni: "On your guard. Were about to go up against a holy knight who served directly to the king 10 years ago."

Knight 1: "C'mon Allioni I'm sure there's nothin' to worry about. He must be old by now"

Knight 2: "He's right. I'm sure he's no match for soldiers like us, who were trained by sir Twigo (Twiggle) himself"

Allioni: "How many times have I told you. Don't underestimate them! When the uprising happened in Liones 10 years ago. Dosens of Holy Knight where butchered in an instant!"

Knight 1: "Yeah, about that..."

Allioni: "What is it?"

Knight 1: "Well I was wondering, if things weren't exaggerated a little bit"

Allioni: "What are you trying to say!?"

Knight 2: "Well one does say that one holy knight is as powerful as a 100 ordinary soldiers. So dozens of them butchered? Naaah."

Knight 4 nodded

Allioni: "I saw their bodies with my own eyes!"

Knight 1: "Everybody calm down! For now, just stand back Allioni. I think we can handle one old man. Hey Get Out Here!!"

Meli: "Yeah, what's up?"

Alliono: "Who're you little kid!?"

Meli: "Well I'm the owner of this Place"

Allioni: "The wandering Rust Night's here. Send him out."

Meliodas Sighs

Meli: "Better come out"

They all heard the clanking of armor and looked inside to see who's coming out and it was---

__________

Heya Guys I hope that you like this Chappie to! Plz tell me if you were surprised that Nalu was married! and just so you know, the rest of Fairy Tail are to dense to notice who they love ,so theyr're still lonely. and YAY I'm ALMOST halfway through Episode 1 of SDS! I hope that you guys know I Love You ❤!! This took me 3 hours... -_-

CYA NEXT CHAPPIE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
118K 2.4K 30
In this story, Natsu is not the only one who is a demon. Lucy is also a demon. They are both from the Fairy Tail Guild and in the past, they were kno...
11.5K 167 9
(Second Book Is out!) Fairy Tail was up against Tartaros, but the fairies figure out Face was a distraction. Mard Geer's real plan was to activate a...
14.9K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...