Roommates [BoyxBoy]

By PeytonHaynes

Evan, a boy who never thinks twice about someone except having sex with them, finds himself falling for his r... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30

Ch. 24

5.7K 157 59
By PeytonHaynes

The Twins^^^.

Chapter 24

Angelo.

Evan is the best, in every way. He has been so loving, caring and patient with me ever since we came back from our date last week. We watch movies together every night, we talk about everything, he even sings to me sometimes, even though his voice is like really bad. I don't have the heart to tell him. Seeing his face light up every time I tell him he's good makes my heart smile.

I don't know why it took us so long to be together but I'm honestly glad that we are boyfriends now. Boyfriends. I can't believe I actually have a boyfriend.

A few months ago, if someone told me I would have a boyfriend who cared for me like Evan does, I'd have probably laughed in their face and told them to fuck off. I don't know what he even sees in me because Evan is hot as fuck! And for him to go for a skinny boy like me, well... However, I don't have anything to worry about.

I know Evan is a playboy, or was a play. I know that because I've encountered a few of his "one-night stands" but I really don't mind. That's because after he cried and explained to me what happened that day with Vanessa, I don't think he'd ever cheat on me.

I know I shouldn't trust someone so blindly, given how I was treated in my last relationship but I can't help it. Eric was the worst person I had ever encountered. He was even worse than the rest of the pack when they'd bully me just because I'm human and the worst part was that, it was he who orchestrated the whole thing. So I should know better right?

Evan is not like Eric in anyway. First of all, he's human and secondly, he actually likes me for who I am and doesn't bully me. He cares for me, he treats me well and I like him. So, I do trust him. Love is blind as they say.

I choke on my saliva the moment that thought crossed my mind. Love? Nah. I can't be thinking about that now. I don't know what love is. Hell, did Evan know what love was? We hadn't dated for long, just about a week so I think it's too early to be thinking about love.

But what if what I feel for him is love though? I mean, I always want to see him smile, I want him to have the best things in the world, I want to have him at my side always, I want to spend every minute of every day with him and the times that I'm not with him, I miss him. So if that is what love is, then I guess I love Evan.

Holy shit. I love Evan.

"Still in the honeymoon phase I see" a girl voice says behind me making me jump in my seat.

I'm brought back from my thoughts to reality only to realize that I'm sitting in my Psych 101 class. I took a bunch of courses because I still wasn't sure what I wanted to do. The lecturer hadn't arrived yet so every one was just doing their own thing.

I turn to see two people staring down at me. Well, one of them is, as he's standing and the other, the girl is sitting on my desk grinning at me. They really look alike though. I think they're twins.

"Who are you?" I asked, feeling a bit weird at how they were looking at me. It was as though they knew something I didn't.

"Forgive my sister, she's way too forward" the boy says politely and extends a hand towards me, which I take although hesitantly. "I'm Marshall and she's Marcia" he says with a nice smile.

"Angelo" I respond.

"We know" Marcia winked at me and crossed her legs. "So, how's the love life treating you?" she queried again making me look at her in shock. How did she know about me? How do they know who I am?

"Sorry for her, again" Marshall said, climbing the desk and sitting in the chair beside me in one swift move.

"Holy shit" I gasp. That's not normal.

"Warren told us about you" he said.

My eyes went wide at the realization. "Alpha Warren? Are you guys in his pack?" I asked, whispering since I didn't want others to hear me.

"yes and no" Marshall shrugged. When I raised a brow, his sister, Marcia continued. "I'm in the pack, he isn't. I'm mated to Warren's brother" she stated.

"Oh okay" I nodded. And then a thought occurred to me, "so, you were from a different pack? How many packs are there in this town?" I wondered.

"Just the one" Marshall answered. "We're vampires" he whispered in my ear.

"What?" I shouted making the whole theatre go quiet as everyone turned to look at me. "Sorry" I rolled my eyes. That seemed to work for them because they went back to chatting. "You're vampires? And you're mated to a werewolf? What? Oh my god!"

I thought vampires were a myth. Hell, it never occurred to me that vampires actually existed. That may seem shallow coming from the son of a werewolf but I had never met a vampire before so I really didn't think they'd be real.

"Don't tell me you thought vampires were a myth too?" Marcia scoffs. "You werewolves are just so rude" she stated.

"I... I am not a..a werewolf" I whispered, still looking at them in awe. They really didn't look like the vampires described in the books I've read. For one, they didn't have pale skin and I had yet to see if they glowed in the sun. Secondly, they didn't have red eyes like other books. They looked like normal people.

"You're human?" she asked and I nodded.

"I could have sworn I smelled that disgusting wet fur scent on you" she said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Aren't you mated to a wolf?" Marshall quipped.

"Yeah but he smells like cupcakes and sugar" she answered, blushing like a little school girl.

"So you're really human then" Marshall asked, I nodded. I knew that other people, particular werewolves who knew our pack found it weird that I was a mere human since my dad was an Alpha. "I see. Is your mom human too?"

"Yeah. My brother got the wolf gene" I said. A hint of sadness hit me though at the thought of my brother. It had been a while since I thought about him, or anyone in my family for that matter. I cared for them and missed them deeply but I really couldn't see myself going back there. Not after what happened and what I'd achieved here.

It hurt me though. I'd give anything to see them again. If Jacob had been able to go ahead with his plan and killed me or kidnapped me, or whatever he wanted to do, my family would have been in danger. Hunters would do anything to hurt supernatural beings and it would pain me to see my family get hurt.

I felt guilty for even thinking about Jacob. I know he was a hunter and a bad person but I couldn't help it. He was my first friend, aside from Evan and he had taken me in when I fought with Evan. I was sure that deep down in his heart, there was a good person. I just hoped he'd be that person some day.

"So, how's the love life treating you? You guys had sex yet?" I heard Marcia ask and I gasp. Did she have no filter.

I blushed deeply and shook my head just as Marshall answered, "You can't ask questions like that Marcia".

"Maybe you can't, but I sure as hell want all the juicy details" she stated. "Our new friend doesn't seem to mind and what do you mean no?" she frowned at me.

"We... We just haven't got there yet" I chuckled awkwardly.

"So when he gave you that hickey, he didn't even try to fuck your fat ass?"

"Oh my God" I groaned, feeling the heat in my cheeks become more severe. Instinctively, I buttoned my shirt to cover the hickeys Evan left on my collar bone. I sure as hell wasn't going to answer that question though. And thank the spirits because the lecturer walked in then.

I smirked at Marcia but she gave me a look that said she'd hound me for details later.

I was right though because the moment we closed for the day, the two of them led me outside to the pavilion and she asked me about all the dirty things Evan and I had done. She asked how our date went and when I asked how she knew about it, she explained that it was the "mate gossip grapevine". Which Marshall then explained to me that Evan told Warren everything, Warren told his brother everything, and well, Marcia was his mate so.

I shook my head at her, keeping my lips shut tight. There was no way I was telling her about all the dirty thoughts and fantasies I'd had of Evan.

"What will you be doing tonight?" Marshall asked.

"Not much. I'm not sure what Evan has planned" I answered, shrugging.

"Well, if you have nothing going on, have my number" he said, taking my phone from my hands and dialling his phone. "Call me or text. Maybe we can hang out". I nodded. It would be nice to have a friend I could hang out with.

"Your boyfriend's here" Marcia said and I blushed. I still couldn't believe I had a boyfriend.

"Hey baby" Evan smirked when he reached me. I pulled him down by the collar and kissed him deeply. "Wow. Didn't know you missed me that much" he chuckled when I finally pulled away.

"Let's get out of here" I whispered suggestively into his ear making him choke. Yeah, I really missed him. He nodded and took my hands.

"Don't get him pregnant" Marshall shouted from behind us making me gasp in shock. What a hypocrite he was. I would have expected that from his twin and not him but I guess they were really alike.

I was glad that Warren had told them about me. Maybe they'd be my new friends after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
26.5K 851 26
Rogues were a species that was hated by many, kicked out of their packs because of bad behavior, they have to steal, kill, and destroy whatever stand...
914K 41.8K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
709K 32.6K 35
Book 1 of The Secret Series Kacper had been counting since he was a ten year old boy. Subtracting years, months and now the countdown was almost over...