This Isn't Real {Vampire Harr...

Von omfgiloveyoustyles

What would you do if you were taken by a vampire? What would you do if you found out vampires weren't the onl... Mehr

Prologue: Darkness
1. Mysterious Boy
2. A New Place
3. Explanation
4. Mine
5. Alone With Louis
6. Conflict
7. The First Night
8. The Second Day
9. Are You Afraid?
10. Confused
11. Outburst
12. Lullaby
12. Dark
13. Communication
14. Moving
15. Are We Safe?
16. Memories
17. Disobedience
18. Demonstration
19. Capture
20. Control
21. Trouble
22. New Encouters
23. Problems Not Solved
24. Irreversible
25. Help Me
26. Unwilling Alliance
27. Final Fight
28. Evolved Friendships
29. Tranquility
30. Repercussions
31. New Enemies Old Problems
32. Unexpected Allies
33. Before the Storm
34. First Move
35. They Found Us
36. No Way Out
37. Trapped
38. Promises
39. You Can't Break Me
40. So It Begins
41. Friends Left Behind
42. Just The Beginning
43. Return
45. The Beginning...
46. Getting Home
47. Revolution
48. Fighter
49. Feeding Time
50. Training
51. It's Time

44. Things Aren't Always As They Seem

5.2K 153 26
Von omfgiloveyoustyles

We began to slow down as we reached the edge of a forest, Harry carefully put me down on the ground. I briefly looked back to see only the tips of the dark spires, with crows circling them ominously. I sighed, my mind replayed all of the things I saw there, including the evil look on Erebus' face, and the hungry look in Harry's eyes as he snarled at me with an anger I had need seen in anything before.

"You ok?" Zayn asked, standing next to me and joined me in looking over the horizon.

"Yeah, just glad to be out of that hellhole." I laughed.

"I know what you mean. But imagine being us."He chuckled.

"Yeah..." I said quietly, "What is it actually like?"

The smile disappeared from his face, and he looked at me seriously.

"I'll leave Harry to talk to you about that." He told me, leaving my side only to be instantly replaced by Harry.

"Ready to go?" He smiled, holding my hand lovingly.

"Yeah, but we can't possibly get home today."

"Why not?"

"Cos I saw I map whilst I was there and our house isn't even on the same planet."

"Well how do you think we got to earth in the first place if the vampires don't come from there?"

"Don't know, never really considered it."

"Well normally it takes a while to get to and fro but being a king does have its perks."

"Like what?"

"I'll show you in time, but for now we aren't close enough to where we need to be."

I nodded, smiling as he bent down and kissed my cheek.

"Well, we really should go. Any remaining guards will be out looking for us." He said, crouching down and gesturing for me to jump on his back again.

I grinned and jumped on, only for him to rush off once again, leaving any and all evidence of the evil ruin behind.

---

We stopped again, but this time in a deep part of the forest. I looked up to see an old looking wooden cabin, with a little fire-pit out the front. I had hardly touched the ground before all the boys were rushing around at vampire speed.

"I'll get the firewood."

"I'll help."

"I'm on pine cone duty." Louis.

I laughed as they went about their jobs, zooming past in different directions making my hair fly around wildly. Finally everything calmed down, and in front of us was a campsite completely set up, with a pile of logs in the middle, surrounded with a couple of larger logs to sit on.

"Nice." I nodded in approval. "Where we going to sleep?"

"There are some rooms in the cabin."

"How did you know it was here?"

"We set up some buildings here a while ago when the vampires planned to wipe out the Angels, and this is where the soldiers were supposed to stay."

"Are the beds alright?"

"We'll test it out if you want." He smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed, "We aren't even that far from the castle and you're already thinking about that?"

"Well ya know..." He started, "Being locked up and forced to go mental does leave you a bit, unsatisfied."

"Well maybe, if you're good." I grinned, laughing at the hopeful look on his face.

"Hey, Kate." I heard an irish accent call from behind me,

I turned around to see Zayn and Niall standing directly behind me, Zayn looking downwards and Niall looking equally as scared for some reason. Could have been something to do with the death glare Harry was giving them.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Me and Niall are going hunting if you have any preference on dinner."

"Oh, can I come?"

They didn't answer, just timidly looked up at Harry, who nodded reluctantly.

"But only if I come with you too." He growled, crouching down in front of me so I could climb on his back, but not before giving Niall and Zayn a look that said 'Don't try anything'.

I jumped on, hugging my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder, only fueling the jealousy in Zayn's eyes, and making Niall keep his gaze secured to the ground. Harry looked happy as can be at my display of affection, which made him smirk in pride, flashing a proud grin towards Zayn before shooting off into the forest.

---

He had dropped me off when we reached the centre of the forest, and had been creeping around looking for something to eat. It was actually quite interesting to watch the way they used their senses properly, their eyes flicking around, scanning the tree line, and occasionally seeing them look in the direction of something they had heard.

Eventually, Harry told me to stop and hide behind a rotting log in the middle of the place we were in. When I asked him why, he simply put his finger to his lips, pointing over at a deer that was grazing in the distance. He gave Niall a look, to which he nodded and zoomed up to stand on a rock that stood a good few metres off the ground, giving him space to attack it from above.

Zayn moved into position on the other side, climbing a tree and perching on one of the thickest branches directly above the deer, which still remained unaware of the predators that sat watching it intently from either side. Harry and I crouched behind the log, peeking over the top to see how it turned out. Niall and Zayn both watched Harry, supposedly waiting for some kind of signal, which he was about to give when they all froze.

Harry rose up a little looking around over the horizon. Suddenly, the deers's head shot up too, ears pricked and searching wildly for the source of the sound that had scared it. It suddenly tried to run, bolting toward where we were hiding. Just as Harry was going to jump out to kill it, a black, winged creature swooping in behind it landing on its back with a sickening crunch.

Soon, all was silent.

After the deer had stopped moving, the it's killer stood up, revealing it to be a Dark Angel. I started to panic, but was soon soothed by Harry's hand on my back. Even though he was trying to keep me calm, he couldn't hide the intense red glowing in his eyes.

Once again, Niall and Zayn were looking for instructions on what do to, whether to kill the Angel or let him go. Harry made a subtle movement towards Zayn, making a slowly closing fist whilst nodding toward the Angel who was now getting a knife out to cut his kill up.

With a snarl, Zayn lept out of the tree, landing directly on top of the thrashing and struggling man, who had dropped his knife in surprise. Niall had jumped down from his spot as well, helping Zayn to restrain him, whilst Harry vaulted over the log, making me follow on.

Harry picked the knife up from amongst the dead and dried leaves surrounding the deers body. He held it to the Angels throat, instantly making him stop thrashing around, his only movements being his deep ragged breathing.

"Who sent you?" Harry growled, "Who?!"

"No one sent me!" He protested, "It's just my job to get food for the camp!"

"Camp?!" Harry's eyes burned a fiery red as he pushed the knife furthur into his neck, "There are more of you?!"

"Where is this camp?" Zayn asked cooly,

"By the river, we retreated from the attack on your kingdom after we got a stronger rebellion than expected."

"How many are there of you are there?" Niall asked, still holding his arms back behind him tightly.

"Too many for you to handle."

"Tell us or I'll cut your throat myself." Harry snarled, his fangs protruding threateningly as he hissed.

"Er, about half of the numbers he left with, so 10,000."

"Thank you. Now that wasn't so hard was it?" Harry said, calmly all of a sudden, running the point of the blade down his jaw and his neck, before dropped it to his feet.

"Kill him." He muttered as he walked away, hugging me into him to shield me from the sight. All I heard was the sound of a thump and the rustle of the leaves as the body hit the floor.

"Better go find this camp then." Zayn said,

"Well you don't have to look far." Niall called, beckoning us over with a wave of his arm as he stood atop the same rock he had before.

From the higher vantage point, you could see over the tops of the lower trees down to the river, where tents were set up all along the banks, with Dark Angels rushing back and forth from different places. Some sharpening weapons, some fixing armor, and finally my eyes fell upon the worst one of all.

There, sat upon his ebony horse, with glowing red eyes, was the Dark King himself.

~*~

Whew, longest chapter EVER!! :P

Good chapter? Leave feedback please. Love reading comments from you guys, best readers ever <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
253K 1.6K 57
When two people belonging to completely different lives are brought together, things change drastically. Challenges arise, and people who you trust a...
57.4K 1.5K 33
What do you do when someone tells you, you should go away, but you can't? What if you have to lose your family and friends, but have to carry on with...
525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...